What are your thoughts on pubic hair Holla Forums?

What are your thoughts on pubic hair Holla Forums?

PUBIC HAIR
P
U
B
I
C

H
A
I
R

i fucked up, maybe this makes up for it

I don't mind hairy pussies but if a girl tries to politicize it or act like her bush is an act of defiance I pretend to be disgusted by it.

It's rather simple. In women an exceptional amount of body hair could easily mean hormonal dysregulation—most specifically a lack of progesterone or usage of birth control pills. In men, a lack of body hair could mean the same—except too much progesterone and not enough dihydrotestosterone. Progesterone is made by both men and women and is healthy for both sexes, but in men where progesterone levels are high enough, progesterone will begin to compete with the 5α-reductases category of enzymes which are responsible for converting testosterone into dihydrotestosterone.

Those that see a particular level of hairiness in women as unaesthetic are probably taking it as an instinctual cue that the women do not have enough progesterone—a clear sign of poor fertility or an impoverished environment for a fetus to live in. Progesterone is well known for improving fertility, but less well known is it's ability to create exceptionally intelligent offspring. It plays a key role in the prolonging of gestation necessary to create an intelligent, metabolically efficient mammal, and only when progesterone levels fail to keep up with and oppose estrogens during pregnancy is labor induced. Thus the 9 month duration of human pregnancy (besides nutrition) has largely to do with the robust hormonal regulation system achieved through the course of evolution. The prematurely born are at a clear disadvantage, and advancement of mankind may involve extending the average gestation time.

hairy roasties are best avoided

This is fucking nightmare tier.

it should be banned

As long as it's neat, I'm fine with it. Plenty of girls don't like to shave and would rather trim, that's fine. Some girls just naturally have nice bush. That's also fine. But if it looks like you got buckwheat in a scissorlock get outtta here.

The mons is the only aesthetically pleasing area for body hair on women. That is, if it is groomed properly, preferrably in the styles shown in pic related 1

Clean shaven, waxed, or laser removed is also acceptable, of course (pic related 2 for a great example of clean pussy).

However, an exception may lie if the pubic hair is very short (which requires frequent maintenance unless she is very lucky) and complements the skin color aesthetically (pic related 3 for an excellent example of this).
But in any case anus pubes are a resounding
yuck

little hair is fine but I'm super against dense amazons

That's fucking too much.

A woman is supposed to have hair down there. Of course this board is against it being half pesos half closet pesos.

Trimmed > Shaved > Untrimmed

bald > shaved tbh

you deserve every bit of it, you prick

I was taking the piss out of those permavirgins m80, I'm a fuggen slut.

That's what I meant by shaved

no. it isn't.

>having to shave

The only pubic hair is no pubic hair tbh

hair is gross, only completely bald puss puss is acceptable

damn, faggot, those are some spicy-ass numbers.

80-90's trimmed triangle is perfection.

ewww

So long as I'm not chewing on it or having to floss it out afterwards it's fine. Landing strips are nice.

I like pubic hair.
I have suitcases full of it.

Triangle was almost there. The landing strip perfected it.

Only faggots put their face anywhere near vagina.

Its only cute if the girl is like 12

Tuck your balls behind you're legs for the rest of the day user.
Weak as piss.

This. Cunnilingus is for beta boys.