Why are you still a virgin, user?

Why are you still a virgin, user?

having sex with a lg, is frowned upon

I'm not, but I might as well be. I've had sex like once in the last 10 years. Virtually all my sexual experience was when I was underaged.

were you molested?

I don't want to take chads leftovers. Also every 3DPD thinks they are not a loser even though they cannot afford their own home "paid off" and are a wage slave, yet to them I'm still a loser. I'll leave the chads leftovers to the state that will put them in a retirement home full of like minded leftover women.

So do you plan on killing yourself or getting your cheeks busted in jail

neither. I will buy a lg sex doll

I'm not lel because I chose the dark side of the NEET teachings degenerate drug and alcohol use unifags eternally btfo

Keep waiting for your perfect QT 3.14 while i'm knee deep in pock mark riddled trailer trash ham sandwiches.

Well, technically I guess; by a fat-ass asian girl I met on AOL who was 6 years older than me. She did end up being a BPD psycho who probably caused some of my current issues with women, at least in part. She made sure I didn't have any female friends by the time she dumped me just before I turned 18. Been foreveralone ever since.

thats fucked up, but you got to get back to the whores…. i mean horse.

There ARE virgin women over 20 you know

I am only attracted to 3DPD, but understand too much about them.

Easier said than done… I'm an overweight NEET who has crippling social anxiety around grils and lives with his mom… it's funny, because before that bitch I would basically sexually harass girls and get away with it. I had no shame.

They're either religious freaks or so hideously ugly that no Chad or Tyrone ever tried to fuck them, though.

maybe you should just go out and try to talk to people

this

Only by choice unlike men. Stop trying to defend shitty women.

People talk to me all the time. Mostly very strange old men, homeless people and other assorted weirdos. My social anxiety only kicks in around 3dpds I find attractive; then I scrunch up, forget 3/4 of my vocabulary and can't make eye contact. I've tried to get over it, but it gets worse every year.

i would say to practice with some relative female, but you live with your mom and that would be fucked up

If that were true (it's not) how would that make them shitty?

Just talk to them like they're a normal human being. You're psyching yourself out.

Because they think they will find "the one" or by being virgins they are "part of the group" that is the majority of men. They just want biggurl points so they can get omega orbiters. You must be a rostie or a white knight because if not then you are just retarded.

no u

I'm actually just here to laugh at you

And here you are thinking I give a shit.

What you think is irrelevant to the entertainment value of your autism

K cool story with words yo.

She is also my only family. I have no cousins, siblings, aunts or anything like that. I think lack of socialization is part of my problem, but I was honestly doing fine before the BPD Asian gril.

It might be possible if they viewed me as such, but it's obvious they look at me like some kind of pervert creeper weirdo which I am

Explain your theory about how virgin women over 20 are terrible again

take a community college class or something and figure out how to talk to people your own age

I'm not, but only because I have no standards and will fuck anything from prostitutes to bar sluts (who are pretty much prostitutes taht you pay with alcohol).
Stay pure, future wizards, I wish I did.

Women pick the men. No matter how much a guy pursues a women it boils down to if that women accepts or rejects that man. If she accepts him then he is in, if she rejects him then not only is he out but dependent on the womens social circle he can be out to other prospects. Therefore a women has a choice in being a virgin where as men do not. A man in most counties cannot lose his virginity without breaking a law. This is why most men are forever alone unlike most women who chose to be forever alone because they wont "settle down".

So blown out 30 year old single moms? Yeah, Chad and Tyrone's leftovers do not sound very appealing. I have a friend who does this; he watches pickup artist shit and bangs as many disgusting, sagging, fat nasty bitches as humanly possible. I say more power to him, but it seems like a waste of effort to me.

The community college thing is probably a good suggestion either way to try and get over the weird anxiety thing with girls though, thanks user

I've rejected girls before

Missing the point but you tried.

yeah, only by choice. pic related.

you Holla Forumsirgins really need to go outside ffs.

I sort of did, the last girl that was hitting on me. She was a disgusting 30+ year old hambeast, just gotten out of prison for infanticide. She started telling me she loved me and that I should fuck her with no condom because she was on the pill. Then she started saying how we should have married and had kids. I noped the fuck out and stops answering her calls.

I understood the point, it's just a shitty point. The reason you think this is because you don't have normal interactions with people.

Even fatties will get laid. Try getting laid if your a poor fat guy, It wont happen.

I have plenty but women will always pick what they "feel" is right, then over time become "unhappy" and seek their "true soulmate". I've seen it all, but at least men are now not picking up the leftover women. Glad things are starting to shift to where those women will be forced out of the social circles and into contained retirement homes.

This is how normal men and women begin relationships. If you're subliminally giving off a needy autistic cartoon masturbator vibe people pick up on it. They don't have to catch you knuckling up to boko no pico to know there's something off with you

How old are you? Have you seen the end of the line or not. You act like a whiteknight soyboy who dreams about what life may become and not what it is. Many women hook up with failed men who live off of credit and dept only to dump them when those men cannot provide anymore. Why should rich men like me pick them up? I would rather invest into something that is more secure then a "feeling".

3 reasons mainly.

1-I am a cunt
I am often an asshole, and don't feel like socializing with most women.

2-I am attracted to women that doesn't exist/are very rare
I am most attracted to dark skinned women with white bone structure, muscular women that still look feminine, tomboys who aren't dykes

3-most women fail risk and cost-benefit analysis
Sometimes going after a girl doesn't even yield results and they are usually mediocre

Not all virgins are ugly. There was this one beautiful girl in the news who had her virginity until she was 20. Then she auctioned it off to the highest bidder. kek… Some guy in Japan won…..

Ugh.

At least she donated the money to a good cause.

I never said it's a one factor world, retard. Wow, dumb and autism, no wonder your only hope of companionship is with drawings of imaginary women

why do you care then?

because i am this guy

must of been religious.

Want to lose your virginity become a Furry and go to a convention! Guaranteed consensual sex maybe even rape if you take your dam time thinking on wich whole to stick it in. pluse with then suits you cant tell if its a hot chick a ugl chick or a guy :) dam i loves some cock roulette