Hillary's Lesbian Lover says God Emperor "Gamed the System"

Remember the Clinton email dump earlier this year featuring (((Lynn Forester de Rothschild))) and the rather raunchy undertones of carpet munching?

Well, she's come out officially to attempt to stump the Trump and shill for Hill with a series of attacks claiming that Donald Trump "gamed the system" to his advantage.

Well, hot damn Holla Forums
Straight from horse's mouth - Rothschild official statements dead ahead. These people are making our own points for us.

archive.is/fxVyD
finance.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-has-gamed-the-system-his-whole-life-lady-rothschild-183745584.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250
archive.is/3uHq0
archive.is/ht3y1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd like to see a Rothschild's tax returns.

The elite are starting to squirm. This is a good sign.

Everyone arm up. Get ammo and weapons STAT!

They know we outnumber them astronmocally and things are about to pop off, boys!

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Obviously she's a dyke, but I missed this one or forgot it. Does anyone have a link or a capture?

Yeesh goys, when we game the system at least we have presence of mind not to run for president we just buy them.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/250

Here's the major one mentioned.

Benefits for me, but not for you goyim!

Thanks. Reading now.

Hmm. I don't know. Women sometimes talk like that without wanting to "ejaculate" piss in each others' mouths. Plus, wouldn't Huma throw a shit-fit over the ex coming around for some jew-on-lizard clam-mashing?

Again, I'm not saying they're not dykes, but I'm not sure this particular email is a smoking gun.

Orgies. Planning some exciting orgies.

The same argument applies for liberals as well.

If Trump taking advantage of tax laws means he won't be making changes to them, then liberals who don't voluntarily distribute their wealth won't be enforcing those policies in the government either.

As literally every fucking time, the (((leftist))) uses themselves to describe their enemies.

Fuck you 'progressives', fuck 'leftists', you're obviously the ones cheating, and virtually every statement you make is just your own shame applied to someone else almost verbatim.

wow I dont see any way this strategy could backfire, hilldog!

Yeah, I don't see it either.

Hillary begged this kikess for "penance". A Rothschild is literally her master. She cannot be allowed to be president.

Holy shit it's Odo.

They really aren't laughing anymore.

HUMA ABEDIN WARNS COLLEAGUES HILLARY IF OFTEN CONFUSED AND NEEDS HAND-HOLDING ABOUT CALLS WITH FOREIGN LEADERS
archive.is/3uHq0
SHE'S OFTEN CONFUSED': Hillary Clinton's closest aide Huma Abedin told a colleague that the Hillary Clinton needs extra help to keep her world leaders straight

its got some strange wording for people who are just coworkers/friends.

Hillary being gay/bisexual has been a "rumor" (open secret) for decades. she's always had lots of connections to the gay and lesbian community ( which makes sense because of a lot of her Jewish connections overlap with them)

Who is Putin? That north korean guy with missiles? Tell Berlusconi that we are pulling our nuclear warheads from Turkey if he doesn't stop jailing reporters. And send USS Nimitz to the Medditeranian so we are ready to attack China

in the late 90s and early 2000's she was particularly active with various gay/ lesbian media outlets.

slightly more tenuous connection is her fast friendship with gay actress/comedian Kate McKinnon (she's well-known for munching Jewish carpet's to get prominent roles)

even as far back as the early 90s the media was on her side and helping her/Bill hide various damaging political secrets.

Does anyone have that massive map/info graphic on how the Rothchild's financed the French Revolution, WW1+2, ect? It also had a bunch of info on thinktanks and the various policies that they create/push.

Dubs require patronage. I'm missing part 1 and 2 though, still searching but another user probably has it.

Found the first parts. Added on the Jews Who Brought Down White America posts as well.

That's basically /thread right there folks.

Check'd and thank you user.

Dubs of truth

heh, good old ellen degenerate.

Don't worry, Shlomo at the IRS will get a printout to you right away.

Maybe they were saving their (((Shemita))) for this occasion? Trashing the economy under Obama would make people not want to vote democrat, they probably intended to use it as a backup plan if the "wrong person" became president.

How Do We Turn Off The System

We can Currently take "NO ACTION" against the ills that
are a plague to us nationally if not globally.

We have all seen some Bruty Gud meme work in the last 2
years and certainly in this presidential cycle.

The system seemingly seems to be protecting these blatant
enemies of the US - nay.. even the world.

The system is protecting the beaner that comes across your
border and collects benefits as you pay for him.

The nigger is protected as he riots in the street because HE BE
ANGRY, he rapes, he murders..again you pay for him.

The muslim organizes mass attacks and the system protects him
with…freedom of religion bullshit.

I'm not saying we need a purge night…i'm saying every night
needs to be purge night.

The police need disbanded…The HEEB is behind the Police.
For ORDER to reign…chaos must breed

I get that purging the jews would help a lot, but what about this fuckers ?
Shit, we would still have ZOG bots and puppets trying to emulate the work of their masters for themselves. Similar to MGR:R plot
Not counting this powerful families that will surely take over, when theres a power vacuum.

You know, Ellen Degenerate for all her faults, has always creeped me out for one particular reason: she's one of those people with dead eyes.

You know what I mean? No matter what she's doing, or saying or what she's reacting to, her eyes are just fucking dead.

People like that unnerve me.

She's growing into her witch-nose well. Working on a chin mole too. Classic witch face!

A Rothschild complaining of someone gaming the system?

That's rich.

Yes to coworkers, no to friends. Women don't freak the fuck out like we do about shit like that, screaming "No homo!" or "That's what she said!" to ward off any awkward glances.

Again, I have no problem believing they've hoovered each other's shag carpets, but I don't see that email as some startling proof of it.

Why live?

Argonian master race reporting in to say "I wissssh you'd gotten dubsssss."

Interesting how lots of women have their bolt ons when hugging Hillary. Is she such a powerful bull dyke?

Jewish women are like that. Also, psychopaths.

The dubs shall come when we have need of them.

Our enemies shall disappear once we've gained all that we can from opposing them.

I guess we just reached peak chutzpah.

Color me unsurprised.

Someone will be at your house shortly.

Checking these fine triple double dubs right here.

You know what's sad about these wikileaks… It's the absence of any real illuminati activity.

All these bigshots are just self-interested operators… even the Rothschilds. They're all out to get rich, get more power, be jewey etc. But nobody's following any grand plan or anything.

Being for lack of better words a white nigger muh whole life. I do declare when (((they))) threaten us with a recesssion with a Trump victory (and Rothschild ain't the only one) my answer is this DO IT FAGGOT

This is a clear sign of their panic. The internet, and a few key moves by Putin in the past 20 years have really thrown them off course.

Blitzkrieg soon, brothers

Theyre not gonna reveal that sort of thing over email, lad.

Trump's talked about this once or twice at rallies. Basically hinted that he'll hold the ones accountable at the Fed if they crash the economy right after he takes office so he seems fully aware of what's planned.

Anyone that does…

Rothschilds are jews user.

Do you think /x/ knows about this? I remember when the visited 4cuck about our meme magic in 2014.

Karma.

Susan Surandon is a Trump supporter now.

archive.is/ht3y1

its called projection

can anyone post age of warrior kings and age of power, money image ?

Wew, people have to meme this.

Remember that not twenty years ago they claimed that Rothchilds didn't exist and talking about them would make you a 'conspiracy theorist'?

Probably because the "Illuminati" was both a code word for 'The Jews' and their thousands of years of kikery, as well as a scare tactic to say 'Look at how big and secret and powerful they are!' when the Wizard of Oz example is much better.

double naughts promise us a new beginning!

When did anyone seriously claim that the Rothschilds didn't exist?

One of the examples is that Forbes richest people lists, inferring that since there were no Rothchilds on the list they clearly weren't real/consequential.

I remember that, That was during my FreeRepublic days.

I couldn't believe it when my mother was the one who first taught me about that particular family and how real it was.

Then Alex Jones happenstanced onto Bohemian Grove.

George bush junior also had a gay relationship with a rothschild before he was elected.

i remember from that w play with will ferrel.

Probably a sign of devotion for or something.

John Todd said the only way to progress up the ranks in the illuminati for female witches is a homosexual act, but that actual homosexuality and lesbianism isn't present its just done to show they hate god.

good first post, finally

They don't submits tax returns, they receive them.

Gas The Rothschild
And Jewish media has the nerve to accuse Russia of influencing U.S. elections when the candidates are completely owned by kikes.

I think she looks pretty hot.

Here. Pretty sure there was bullshit about Hitler allegedly being a Rothschild included, which obviously isn't true, however.

well ain't that the pot calling the kettle a nigger?

You can tell by their urgency lad. They care about hillary/trump winning as much as someone cares about their sports team winning the cup.

It's just a minor setback. There's no dark lord breathing down anyone's neck trying to follow a timeline.

user they ARE the tax returns.

carpet diem

(((Rothschild)))

Forget Soros, the Rothschilds are the most powerful family in the world. Kikes who have been jewing the west for centuries

Makes sense to me.

Soros' career was bankrolled by the Rothschild family. As was Trotsky's. And Karl Marx WAS a Rothschild. I could go on.