BIGGER
BIGGER
BIGGER
BIGGER
BIGGER
BIGGER
BIGGER
BIGGER

Holla Forums HAS FAILED ME; IT DOES NOT SUPPORT MY REQUIRED BIGNESS!

imgur.com/fsFOOIe

Fascism confirmed only non-manlet ideology

The fuck is a rodina?

Nihilism and anarchism

BUT I'M A REAL BOY

Whichever one commiecat is.

where are the utilitarian or classic liberalism or self sufficiency? where are the cynics? Did someone throw their body beyond the city wall?

furfags out

What ideology is she supposed to represent anyway? In OP's pic she's just listed as Alunya, not any particular ideology like the others.

Why does "bureaucat" do it for me? She's the cutest one for me. She can keep my books anytime.

You mean berniecat? I dunno, I guess you like bookish women.

Personally, I don't find any of the catgirls in OP's pic attractive. I like commiecat, but the way she's drawn in OP's pic is retarded.

Yes, a nice bookish catgril curled up in front of a roaring fire of Jews sounds perfect to me.

I think you might have to burn her if that's your plan.

Mine is better. All I want is to fuck commiecat half to death and then mercy kill her, as even death is preferable to being a commie.

noyce

Okay, how bout this: which one would you fuck?

Is that even a question?

Stallinism

What is this? Retarded furfaggotry for ants?

A webcomic.

None
USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

google it

Why don't you tell me.

Only a true faggot would ask

I just want to know what a "rodina" is. Is that so bad?

okay, I searched a bit to measure the depth of the faggotry of the assholes who refused to answer, and unless they refer to a degenerate fursona on some unmapped shithole, "rodina" is probably the name of the pseudo-new-communisto-astroturf bunch of retards in russia who made the party of a handful of leftist morons financed and piloted by a few oligarchs and the cia, who made 1.5% in the last election and who were fabricated to be a media tool against Putin
they are as much a political ideology as the PR clown-haired cunt of the Clinton cartel

op's pic is severly intoxicated with leftist retardedness

rodina means motherland, the traditional commie name for russia. in this thread about political waifus, a waifu named after a word that anyone with a passing knowledge in history would associate with communism would obviously belong to Holla Forums

God damn the libertarian catgirl looks ugly. But then again so does Alunya. Why oh why, someone send this artist to the gulag before they draw some more.

Also OP your datamining thread is complete shit starting from the first post! How could you fuck it up like this? Call me a hardass but if I was mod I'd Ban+Delete just because of that ant-resolution 300x168 picture.

How does she look ugly? I think it's pretty good tbh.

Her eyes and mouth are all wrong tbh imo.
Apart from that, she lacks cuteness, lacks smugness.
She even lacks cattiness. They all do.

Be happy it didn't read "Gender Catgirls".

How can I possibly be happy with anything on Holla Forums, user?

How do you define "cattiness?"

im jew

As an attitude that is smug, carefree and seductive.
Not enthusiastic.
Not dreamy.
Look at the eyes, mouth and posture.
The Anarchism catgirl almost, kind of, has it.
Neoliberalism catgirl doesn't have it because she isn't seductive (crossed arms).

Man I can't believe I typed all that out for you. If at least you were the original artist it would have been worth it but I have my doubts.

So what attitude would you describe the catgirls in OP's pic as having?

Are you implying this isn't a completely normally proportioned mouth?

Your image is useless to me. And before you mention it, I'm an atheist/agnostic, so I'm not on the religious right.

tbh they're all ugly

Pfft there's like 8 different versions of Marxism on here and like 2 to the right of center. Obvious biased catgirl is obvious. Seriously, do we really need: "Trotskyism" "Leninism" AND "Stalinism"?? Not to mention "traditional" Marxism.. Holy fuck this is bad and you should feel bad.

all of them

And? What's your point?

rolling for nihilism and nazi

5 on the right
1 in the center
all the rest are marxists

I'll be more specific
nihilism in in the center because it's a lack of political ideology
the two on the new right are anarcho-capitalist and minarchist
the two on the "far right" are alt-right and nazi
the rest are different ways of saying the same thing, marxists do this shit because they know they're ideology doesn't work, so every time one version is discredited, they rename themselves and go with that.

brainlets should keep their mouth closed. better chance people wont find out you are a brainlet that way