So basically if diversity wins America turns into a ruined future...

archive.is/X1knK
So basically if diversity wins America turns into a ruined future. Good to see they're at least honest of their end goal.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20050503152419/http://www.spencer2005.com/blog/archives/2005/02/funny_stuff.html#comments
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring
time.com/3835074/kim-kardashian-west-armenian-genocide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have a hard time believing that Marvel is doing this for thought provoking reasons when, months ago, they literally made Trump a comic book villain.

Is it canon in the marvel universe that the villain won then?

The arrogance of these people is astounding.

No thats not whats happening. See marvel before just killed off Ben Reilly because he was sinking sales.

Marvel now is willing to tank sales till the end of the universe if it means progressive brownie points.

sasuga marvel

If he had to I could see him doing it but spidey stories never need to go there, wtf is going on exactly?

It's actually from a vision of a possible future from some dumbass plot device character in Civil War 2.

An unreliable dumbass plot device character at that.

So Black Spider-Man murdering Captain America is supposed to send what kind of message to me?

I see, so it's nothing

Please buy this issue

It depends of what you are thinking in the moment

…. do they not understand that these people are supposed to be fucking HEROES!? Factor in that Hydra Cap has been the only one acting like a real hero and making sense and that just makes this article all the worse. It's fucked that these journalists are rooting for a hero to kill somebody simply because they oppose their beliefs. That's not how justice works.

This shit is just fucked beyond all belief. Marvel has genuinely made heroes into villains and villains into underdogs who are the only ones that have any shred of decency. They try and paint them in the wrong, but Marvel is quickly making a Universe where a large group of super beings are hunting down anyone who disagrees with them and killing them if they disagree to much… and they are painting that as a good thing.

These writers and journalists have reversed their moral compass.

People do anything for a good Big Black dick this days don't they?

Captn' deserved to die due to his inferior 7 inch cock.

The only moral compass SJWs need Is a genetically superior Afro-cock on their Social studies boyholes.

So this is an over hyped and SJW filled What If.

Don't trust black people?

Actually, OP, when you kill your enemies, you lose the battle.

Hasn't that been part of the joke/point for series such as Ratman and One Punch-Man. That here you have all these heroes who are suppose to be the good guys, and they act even worse than the villains. Meanwhile, you have all these smaller heroes and the public who adore them because, "They're the good guys."

I'm up to date on OPM, they may be petty but except for some mysterious background on metal knight the heroes are very much heroes.

wait One Punch man acts worse than his villains?

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the MU has become Kingdom Come without the self awareness.

He mean the series having heroes that are actually troublesome.
Saitama himself is a champion of good.

except saitama doesn't count as a hero adored by public since he gets blamed for everything more often than not like for leaving half of the city destroyed, even though nothing else could be done

Mumen rider is loved though.

Which shows strong character. He even became a hero for the hell of it and sticks with it even if the people he's saving send him hate mail and blame him. I really can't think of many Marvel heroes like that any more. I imagine most nuMarvel heroes would just quit.

I never thought of it that way. That makes a whole lot more sense.

What's the context of this image? Also loled at the anti-libertarian muh freedoms quip. What could he (she?) possibly need from him that he can't do himself?

This all seems over the top and nonsensical, why do lefty empowerment trips always go way too far? It's like grrl power media, the girls can't be just like the guys they have to be MEGA-GUYS an intense caricature of male/successful behavior they put everyone down and get what they want when they want and they're always top dog and everyone has to deal, and don't forget the constant reminders about how TOUGH and in control they are they're not WEAK they're super tough feminist ubercunsch.

it's because thy're super insecure. And the person in the image is a girl.

whenever i look at this page, that blank emotionless expression always gets to me… its the look of a psychopath.

the look on Saitama's face is a general indicator of how the world looks to him. When he's deadpan pie-faced like that, even up against a major threat, he sees everything as being beneath his talents and ability–an annoyance at best
When he seriouses the fuck up he's recognizing the threat as being, if not above him or his equal, dangerous enough to hurt people if he doesn't act immediately

Also, the context is the chick wants the dude to use his powers to accelerate the chick's friends power which is regeneration so she uses her friend for organ harvesting essentially.

well you see, the OLD symbol of America is basically a Nazi, and Nazi's aren't people so it's okay for a minority to kill him. Actually, all minorities should kill dirty white men who have different (ie racist, homophobic, islamphobic, sexist) opinions.

I joke but this probably isn't to far off from their beliefs.

this is actually kind of hilarious way to put things considering these two pages from The Oath.

I mean, even new steve rogers sees this bullshit for what it is. You could replace mutant with transgender and the panel with the neighbors with muslims. Then you go ahead and have the diversity is strength spiderman kill him what message are you sending?

Again, the scary thing is if Marvel somehow views everything he is saying as evil. It all sounds right and reasonable doesn't it? So how will they refute this? My guess, they'll probably have Captain Marvel punch him because she doesn't need to explain herself, or they could even have Tony wake up just to say he's wrong then stop him, but never explain wrong.

Hydra Steve at this moment is the only Avenger and hero really who is written like a real hero who cares about his fellow man, the common man, and his country… yet you have to wonder if Marvel is making all this shit out to be evil even though every panel strikes true and comes out reasonable.

No, they would make a preachy speech about how good they really are and how everyone else is wrong.

This sounds so genuine that it's hard to believe Marvel doesn't know what they're doing. How can they write something like this but at the same time do all the SJW bullshit practically in the same storyline?

Like do they make these pages just so they could post them online and bait in normal people (i.e. not tumblr dykes)?

One Punch Man feels like an amazing miniseries that got dragged out too long and suffered for it.

Past the first few arcs it gets thoroughly boring.

That's exactly how I feel. I think that first season was as far as it needed to go. It didn't even need the extra background drama. Same thing with Mob Psycho.

Most of the responses I get from normalfags is "It's a deconstruction of the superhero genre!" which isn't an argument. It drags on to long and nothing changes, it's the same damn shit.

I think that's more of a cover for them liking an anime/manga.

I myself don't really care to much about the length. I read the manga until I got bored with it. It could have been done better and didn't need to be stretched on… or really have any serious story elements, but it did so oh well.

Marvel used to have Captain America question the state of his country at times– ESPECIALLY when a Republican was in office. 70s Cap went through a crestfallen dilema after witnessing Nixon off himself.

This isn't even a "my country, right or wrong" angle they're giving Captain America. They are saying that if you like this country right now, you are the enemy, regardless or any good you have done prior.

Better full page.

Isn't whitey captain amrica a traitor or something now?

Hell, remember that What If? book that tells the story what if Cap was thawed out in the 80's America? (well, an 80's America that turned Big Brother..or you know, Soviet Russia)

That reads like Cap is making a statement on Trump's America. …well, it would if they had any halfway decent writers on staff nowadays.

It's more like Cap taking the piss on an America that blindly follows their leader, even when it means stomping on the spirit and ideal of America. Could be used for every president's America really.

Yep. Comics were always political, but back then the people who wrote them had brains.

That's because they didn't live in echo chambers

And after he deposed an imposter Captain America who was working for the increasingly fascist government as a false symbol.

Nixon is starting to look good in hindsight.

What did Nixon do anyways? Not from America here but I kept hearing that he's a crook?

Tapped a phoneline.

Also, there are two comics for OPM. The first is the original webcomic (The one I read), which is still ongoing, and the manga, which is an adaptation of the webcomic.

Literally everything he says there is right, though. Nazi Cap is apparently the smartest person in the whole Marvel universe.

The two big ones are:

1. Hired goons to break into his political opponent's campaign headquarters at the Watergate hotel

2. Convinced the North Vietnamese to walk away from negotiations in 1968, resulting in the deaths of 20,000 US soldiers and the fall of Saigon

Are there any marvel heroes that haven't been replaced by minorities or vaginas at this point?

Nixon had nothing to do with Watergate. One of his underlings got involved, and at the rate the media was blowing up about the entire issue, he was advised to resign before some people could use him as their political whipping boy and scapegoat.

nice double trips

and I don't think Marvel cares to much about sales with papa Disney keeping them on life support for movies.

Jeez it really is just a propoganda mill at this point isn't it?

I just want to remind everyone that captain America is meant to be seen as the last great hero even if the writers don't know it.
Trump is friends with a marvel CEO, this could be part of the plan.

It really does kind of reek of a symbolic gesture, doesn't it? The symbol of American values has been corrupted and evil all along, and only a progressive, diverse, oppressed minority who is willing to get his hands dirty can save the rest of the world.

Marvel's writers are clearly drowning in kool-aid.

No internet for rapid communication, no block function, and so on – meant people had to deal with each other and maintain a level of good faith and politeness instead of believing that they could just retreat to a safespace where everyone would tell them how smart and progressive they are.

Isn't that sort of what we're doing here? That we were all drawn to this site because of the snowflakes taking over everything else, and we just want a place were we won't be constantly attacked and badgered for our varied views and tastes. And, even when that does happen here, it's either someone wanting attention or they're just messing with the person.

Though, then again, I've yet to see people come here and make a post that's the equivalent of "Please send me your love, they hate me for what I believe. Please hold me." without receiving an equal amount of shit.

Unlike tumblr, there's little I can do to stop someone from calling me a faggot, questioning my ideals and potentially face me with information that contradicts my beliefs. There's also little in the way of social network connectivity that would allow me to summon an echo-chamber to defend me or comfort me.

The imageboard model does breed a certain kind of like-minded culture, but it doesn't come near to being as bad as an echo chamber, not even in the worst cases.

I think he was talking about the girl's(?) face in that third panel.

I was actually referring to the Stronk Femail Protagonist's psycopathic look.

Now who the fuck wrote this? This sounds redpilled as fuck. Whoever it is must be /ourguy/?

Don't get your hopes up user. Even Nick Spencer wrote a speech that made sense and actually talked about why the world is getting fucked. You wanna know what character said it? Red Skull. It's not meant to written as the character being right either. Take from that what you will.

Nixon was never bad in fact if it wasn't for watergate and starting the drug war he would have been one of this countries greatest presidents.

He covered it up.

Does Marvel even sell a single copy anymore?

Even my libtard irl friends don't like it anymore because they act so childish.

Nixon, I feel, was a lot like Trump. He did a lot of good for the country but people hated him anyway.

Sales are plummeting and comic stores are having to give away issues for free. It's safe to say they're not shaping up anytime soon and just gonna keep digging themselves a deeper hole. The MCU is the only thing keeping them alive. Even that's gonna tank eventually with how liberal all the actors are.

That's because Marvel is shipping a lot of free issues.

Marvel is still winning in the dollar share, though that might change since DC bumped up the price of it's comics.

What does dynamite make and how are they shredding dark horse? I've heard of dark horse I got no clue who dynamite is

Nick Spencer also said it was wrong to punch Richard Spencer or Trump supporters while everyone else at Marvel was cheering it on. I'm starting to think Nick Spencer might be a deep cover guy. Didn't we have an user claiming he wrote for DC or Marvel on here once?

I think they're the company behind shit like Witchblade and The Darkness. But they're the smallest one there. Even Boom! is ahead of them. I think that says a lot of how relevant or quality they are.

I doubt it. Never forget he's the one behind all the shit in Falcon Cap. Never forget Americops, user. Also the mind behind Nazi Cap in the first place.

Sounds like Spencer is a very moderate libshit. I would say he is nearly red-pilled given the amount of truth bombs his strawmen drops, but its hard to say if it took any effect. Even despite what said in regards to the Americops.

I mixed them up with IDW

I figured as much.

No, he's an SJW faggot. And a hypocritical one, too. I think he used to be on a City Council or something. Led a crackdown on black drug dealers. Now enables the 'dindu nuffin' lifestyle in his comics.

web.archive.org/web/20050503152419/http://www.spencer2005.com/blog/archives/2005/02/funny_stuff.html#comments

If his strawmen come across as realistic it probably has something to do with the fact that he used to actually be a politician

Top Cow, a subsidiary of Image comics, publishes The Darkness and Withcblade. Dynamite is publisher adaptions of tv shows like Battlestar Galactica and Army of Darkness. They also publish comics based off of older pulp characters(i.e. The shadow, doc savage, ) as well as several other characters such as Flash Gordon, Vampirellla, and Red Sonja. Far as I know there comic output is not any worse than the stuff published by other independent publishers like Image or Dark Horse.

Should also mention they were THE publisher for cheescake until the SJW's influenced them. Thankfully they seem to have realized there mistake and gave there chracters skimpier costumes

*their
*Characters
Damn I made a lot of spelling mistakes

Could be he was ordered to do that by bendis and the higher ups.

Didn't spencer also do that parody of the safe space college kids?

Ah, I see. My mistake.

He did. But the comic itself was still very anti-Trump. He could be anti-extremist but he's still a dumb lefty asshole.

There are only two possibilities for these pages.
A. Some of the writers are getting this shit under the radar, and the editors are either too stupid to see it, or are trying to see if this stuff will bait in the right into buying their comics.
B. The more likely scenario is that the people at marvel are so horribly divorced from reality that they honestly see what Cap is saying as evil.

Scenario B it is.

No. We actually allow ideas we don't disagree with to be discussed. Even if we do often mock them horribly, discussion can take place here.

Heh, that was surely embarrassing.

Well, there still is a possibility of some influence of the SJW creeping in. Vampirella didn't go back to the iconic costume and got a not quite as skimpy costume, and Red Sonja went back to the old costume, but got sent to modern times in her new series(one of the covers of which is depicted here:>>777441) though from whats been released so far I haven't noticed any SJW shit. Though it being set in modern times leaves it open to the possibility.

There's another interpretation. These pages are an open letter to the left, explaining why they lost the election and how they've alienated people. I think what we're seeing here is Nick Spencer in open revolt.

I think the creative left is getting tired of their freedom to create being infringed upon. They got into this business because creating art is fun, but when you have to worry about every panel being correct to feminist ideals and not encouraging the male gaze and when you can't draw something cute like ms marvel in a bikini without it getting blown out of proportion by your own so called allies its tiring. What's worse, it's not fun anymore. I think we're finally starting to see a revolt of the creative left against the control left.

So as always… the left is consuming itself. Shocker.

Oh God… When will they learn.
I hope Red Sonja remains uncucked tho. Same thing for Dejah Thoris, but last time I checked they were going Old Man Logan route with her, meaning she is probably not going to be sexy anymore… But at least better than going full-blown SJW.

That thought had crossed my mind, but remember that the left always doubles down. The reason is because they will never admit they are wrong.

They hired Kate Leth as a writer, they're just as bad as Marvel. Same with Boom.

So basically this is nothing but some autistic lefty projecting shit. Because the reality is the only reason this scene happened was because Bendis was writing an event starring Iron Man and Captain Dyke and didn't like that it revolved around some Pooche Inhuman, so he stuck his precious pet nigglet OC in the middle of it half way through. Keep in mind Bendis wanted to kill Peter off in this event. So there wasn't much thought put into this (or any Marvel) event.
Maybe someone at Marvel thought this could be more and changed shit, as the series did get an extra issue and a new ending. But in true retarded fashion they didn't see that a nig knock off killing America's Greatest Hero probably isn't going to be sending the message they thought.

Spencer is a SJW through and though. He just has a bit more understanding why the Dems loss. He's just slightly more pragmatic than your Kate Leth's of the world. His shit still sticks, just not quite a pungent.

Uh….

What is wrong with these people?

there fags

She looks like a man, where duh hips at?

It's more than just the hips, she has no curve between the shoulders and the ass. And, her boobs look like a guy's pecs.

There's a reason for that.

mirin those traps

What happened to the days where transvestites legitimately did look like adult women (Until you took their clothes off)?

You'll never get those days back again I'm afraid.

They always are though.

Trump will fix it

No matter what "it" is

I gotcha. This has been a gold mine of a time to live in.

Yay Trump

It may take a lot of fire, but Trump will fix it.

Man, I love this dialogue. Why is Hydra Cap so good?

Nick Spencer is slowly going full NatSoc. His strawmen aren't made of straw at all, he gives the protagonists terrible arguments, and the antagonists great arguments. He has most certainly read the 48 Laws of Power.

I wouldn't necessarily say he is going full NatSoc, but he is becoming more self-aware. I know people here always believe SJWs and liberals always double down and with good reason, but once in a blue-moon, one of them realizes what exactly made their side lose check vid related. They will stand alongside the crowd sure, but deep down they know they have no choice. The leftists have hurt their own credibility so badly it would take years of PR to fix their image, but they don't want to do that.

Shame the guy in vid is self-aware. The way the left is going in this country they won't be able to put up a fight in the next 8 years. Maybe even a decade.

Interestingly… I just had an argument with a libshit right now who genuinely believes that the majority that didn't vote in the US is trying to rally under the left and forming a revolution of some kind against Trump. Its probably what he wants to believe at any rate, but the reality is that the left turned into a hysterical, autistic screeching movement that is the complete anti-thesis of what it used to be years ago, in the sense that if I traveled back in time to the 70s and I told people that the 2010s hippies equivalent are the establishment's puppets and are actively hoping the US went to war with the Soviet Union, I'd be told that I smoked too much blunt.

That ain't much better. Too disfigured. Needs more form, romance, detail.

Only then, will I get a boner.

Better quality

Works best for the guy he joined the army under. Burned food while people starved, gave the government unlimited power, axed the second amendment, and even brought back slavery. Yet idiots schooled by the government think he's some damn saint because he didn't screw up the war too bad.

This was the SJW designed Sonja before they reversed it. But as said, one hopes she keeps the old costume despite the story being set in modern times.

Holy shit, dude… You could have picked so many other Red Sonja pictures that are better than this.

The punisher hasn't been replaced by nigger or tranny yet

Frank was black for a while.
So was Lois Lane!

Considering how the election turnout was as low if not lower than even midterms have been, I believe more that a huge chunk of people didn't want any of the candidates on the docket, even the 3rd Parties. Hell, more people around me went to the primaries than actual election day. Consider how much Dems shot themselves in the foot with Hillary as their push for brownie points and how she lost to a Republican candidate that tripped up more than Obama's competition (McCain choosing Palin for VP; Romney being all money and having that private dinner talk leaked). All Hillary had to do by the end was not be seen as super corrupt, and she couldn't stop herself from tripping over that tiny hurdle.

The majority that sat out aren't going to revolt against Trump any more than they would have for Hillary. They'd just as well grumble as they went about their day instead of march in protests.

Can anyone explain why Marvel comics are so obsessed with virtual signalling and leftist grandstanding when the CEO was one of the top donators to the Trump campaign?

Because they fell for the whole, "we don't need gamers" meme. They're slowly realizing they acted like complete fucking morons. I'd say their comics will start to be good again by the end of 2017. They're making Eddie Brock Venom again and Nick Spencer is about to go full 1488 in his Cap comics, so this looks like it will be a good year for Marvel.

Also, Bendis. He's literally Marvel's biggest problem right now. If they fire him, all their comics will improve.

Ike Perlmutter doesn't interfere directly in the comics creasion and he probably doesn't mind hiring these libshits because they are very cheap and deliver work on time. So despite the fact he is a Trump supporter, he is a big part of Marvel's problem.

More like the Bendis-Loeb-Leth-Chelsea Cain Gang Of Four arsing everything up.

Bendis and Loeb are higher on the hierarchy… I think Leth and Cain are nothing more than hired cocksleeves whose only talent was giving amazing blowjobs.

Leth is genuinely irrelevant, she has no power or sway.

True. Once you've got the joke, you've got the joke.

There's also their new line of X-Men stuff which was almost literally advertised as "REMEMBER WHEN X-MEN WAS GOOD AND FUN?! PLEASE GIVE US ANOTHER CHANCE!!!" and even their stuff with the diversity hires The Champions is meant to be about wild super hero adventures.

Knowing what little we know about Nick Spencer, it's hard to say if he will actually pull off Hydra Cap in a way that will be satisfying for anybody. Were he actually some sort of mastermind, I'd say the twist reveal would be that Hydra wasn't evil when they were indoctrinating young Steve and his mission was to save the USA from the twisted influences of shadowy powers, which is relevant what with SHIELD and others trying to exploit psychic visions to fight crime.

What's more likely to happen, because this is Marvel, is that Cap will get killed after snapping and going full Nazi and only our brave minority hero (who is probably also a little bit bisexual too, just because) will have to put him down to save the world.

It is not a bad design, but it's not right Vampirella.

It's the first time I have heard anyone who considers themselves to be on the left say anything like that.

It would be better if Eddie Brock kept on being Anti-Venom and Flash Thompson had /k/ tier Agent Venom adventures.

He probably only allows himself to say it because he's "in character".

Dark horse also published Spells on Wheels, a series written by Kate Leeth. And I'm certain it's only a matter of time until Image publishes something written by her.

No, he genuinely believes the stuff he said 'in character'. He's a rare being, a liberal who understands just where they went wrong with Brexit and Trump. Unfortunately a lot of these people get drowned out by the much louder SJW cunts, who refuse to understand why they lost or accept that fact.

Tell us more about your shittaste?

Once again, Bendis makes the perfect argument for the opposition.

Those people aren't really rare, it's just hard to hear them over the autistic screeching behind them.

Actually fuck this shit, only Tall, Muscular men with Giant cocks that descend from African people have the RIGHT to abuse, kill and rape, inferior small races with sub 12 inches dicks.

No they haven't, because they never had one to begin with.

wait FDR used slavery?

Is there a storytime of this abomination? And do you have the link somewhere?

Perlmutter and the writers have different political views. Both are shit due to Perlmutter's shitty business practice and the writers shitty writing.

Gee, it's almost like the possibilities offered by the Internet are a mixed bag and that it's a complex and nuanced issue.

Then again, I'm in Holla Forums.

And the hippies and leftists of the 70s were puppets of the commies. What's your point?

They'd likely confront the "misogynist, racist trolls" and stop just short of killing them with their super powers, because then they'd be as bad as them, too.

Libcucks today are itching to glass Russia instead of being their puppets. There is your point

His point is that the left has always been a puppet to something. They have not changed their ways just their master.

Who you talkin' about, Willis?

They're rare in the media

I hate when SJWs do that. They have that fucking condescendingly obnoxious tone. It reminds me of that cunt that harassed that Lyft driver because he "didn't, like, think about the oppression of the people of the continent of Hawaii??"

EO 9066, National Firearms Act, Agricultural Adjustment Act, Wickard v. Filburn. FDR was the anti-Christ.

Nixon dindu nuffin to earn a reputation as the supervillain of American politics, at least the man cared for his country and wasn't a puppet

It's working out well for them isn't it

Was that the one where he had this hula girl bobble head in his car and the woman freaked out saying its sexualization only to be revealed later she had her own feminist porn site?

Exactly the one. She's got the most obnoxious voice of any feminist I've ever heard.

holy shit, it's weird when they bluntly shut out reality.

That is ironic because I hear very often leftists claim that they are on "the right side of history", despite the future looking very dark for liberalism at the moment:
The EU is surrounded by enemies from all sides with a populist American president, an Russian autocrat and the volatile mudslimes that are impossible to control and yet they are desperate to import thousands of them. And that is before counting the populist movements from within.
The radical American left is slowly pushing the majority of people that didn't vote in the election further right. Its only a matter of time before RWDS become a reality.
Even South America is going slowly conservative with Argentina electing Macri and Jair Bolsonaro being the most popular politician in Brazil at the moment, while communist heaven Venezuela is going down the shitter.
Now that Assad regained control of Aleppo and is turning the Syrian Civil War into his favor, the last ember of the Arab Spring is going out.

2016 was a turning year…

Says the guy who enjoys a series revolving around a single plot point that never develops in any way.

This.

He used the CIA against a political party, thats plain illegal

I guess he realized that Hydra Cap was a complete fucking failure, I mean sure it got a reaction from nerds and mainstream media, but what's the point if the issue doesn't sell?

The sad thing is, Spencer used to be such a great writer, I loved his work on Bedlam at Image and I got really pissed that that got cancelled and ended on a fucking cliffhanger.

But he drank the kool aid and became a far left raging lunatic who screams at people on Twitter and strawmans everyone he doesn't like in his recent work like a goddamn child.

wasn't really about sexualization I think, but more about cultural "appropriation." She was still a nasty cunt who had no right harassing that guy the way she did.

Also, the fact that she was buzzed and has a porn site proves to me that she is naught but a slaaneshi Heretic who's opinion should be thrown into the garbage where it belongs.

probably because she sounds like a walking sterotype of a valley girl. You know when you hear these accents on TV and then go out and find out EXACTLY why these kind of sterotypical voices exist in the first place.

I'm a little confused, what is the arab spring?

Wait. Isn't Red Sonja part of the Conan universe? Wasn't she supposed to belong to Dark Horse?

It really makes you think.

Dude, come on.

I'd say they're not wrong about this. You can't have an America where one half desires freedom and the other half justifies physically attacking anyone they disagree with. There's no such thing as a state in which choice is allowed and disallowed at the same time. Either the choice is allowed against the will of those who would disallow it, or choice is disallowed.

The former are the ones the country belongs to. The latter are going to have to go, voluntarily or by force. They can make their own countries if they wish, and for the most part they have. But they don't want that. They want all countries to conform to their rule, and you can't get more anti-American than that.

And with the anti-American's forcing of Donald Trump to be elected president (against their will, almost entirely out of spite from people who love freedom and America), they will also force a return for strong American values. That will make the lives of others a living hell. And for that, I am glad. Those who hate freedom will suffer through these next 8 years, and if we're lucky, they won't even see 2024.

I'd be interested to see these sales compared to even a medium manga publisher, in a country where they really don't give a shit how sexualized a girl looks, how naked she is all the time, how much of the "male gaze" is in the art.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Spring
It was a pretty big fucking deal man, and the direct cause of the global shitstorm we are in the middle of grappling.

Tl;dr edition: in the beginning of 2011, a whole bunch of Middle Eastern and North African countries suffered a series of attempted protests, rebellions, and uprisings. It was triggered mostly by young-adult Western sympathizer who were incited by online reports of political instability in the region and the encouragement of their Western Skype buddies to overthrow their current oppressive governments and install a Western democratic model.
It worked about as well as Bush's peace growing operations. The majority of the resistance fell apart within weeks as Arabic leaders cracked down and strengthened their social controls, the remaining holdouts were co-opted by radical Islamist jihadis. ISIS came into its as an organized entity own in the fallout, and the destabilization it caused directly lead to the Syrian civil war and by extension the current refugee crisis.
But liberal slacktivists did not and do not care, because at the time they only cared that their Utopianistic drivel was egging on political upheaval across the globe; the next Revolution will be carried out through Twitter! And when it immediately fell apart they just swept it under the rug and went back to ignoring the inherent repression of Muslim theocratic countries and begging their own governments to expand the nanny-state programs.

Eh, it's more complex than that, user. It wasn't "young-adult Western sympathizers." It was all the peasants in these areas that were furious specifically because these dictators were installed by the West to create stability. It was about colonialism. These dictators that were installed by the colonial powers in the West didn't give a shit about them and let them starve to death and make it impossible even for a simple man selling produce on the side of the road to make a living. That's where it started. A man who sold produce couldn't make ends meet, and set himself on fire as protest. It sparked a protest region-wide, and whether or not it was successful depended on how the dictator dealt with it.
For example, Tunisia, where it started, went very well. The dictator resigned before things really got bloody, and democracy was installed. Then you have the opposite end of the coin, Saudi Arabia, where the dictator quelled the protests by literally paying his people every month and cracking down on any remaining protesters.
Syria did not have the money to bribe its people into shutting up, but at the same time he didn't want to resign. So a revolution happened, and the only reason he hadn't ended up like Gaddafi is because he did a good job of promising his personal soldiers a good life with good housing and education for their families. The civil war caused the whole country to collapse, and of course all those idiot young Muslim boys decided it would be fun to take up arms for "jihad" without really understanding what they were getting themselves into. Same thing happened in Afghanistan with the Soviet invasion.

Equally, the potential good of both were overlooked as well. Especially by not only the president of the US, but the Secretary of State, who instead chose to instigate greater conflict and war in the entire region.

People say you can't introduce democracy into a region that is immune to it, I'm sure they're right, but that alone doesn't erase the people in the region who desired it. What erases them is a policy of bombing, drone strikes, and funding ISIS. Which Obama and Hillary have both done.

The reality of Iran is that most of those under 30 there (because of the Iran-Iraq war where Iranian men of fighting age were conscripted to run out into minefields to clear them, leaving either only children or older religious fundamentalist types) want their government completely overthrown, a great deal are atheist or certainly not muslim, have tremendous affection for America, and see America as the sole example of a refuge from the theocracy they're currently oppressed under.

None of this has ever been acknowledged or even hinted at in a single comic book that has ever been made in history, except for Persepolis which had slight mention of it.

At the same time, the Kurdish Peshmerga and YPG/YPJ in Iraq consist not only of a lot of 20 year old men AND women, but a great deal of foreign volunteers, from America or Canada or Germany or even fuckin (fackin) Australia who saw that the world had turned their back on the Kurdish people entirely, and these few volunteers were willing to give up their lives to help fight against ISIS. No comic book stories about this, though. Liberals deem the Kurds to be on the "wrong side of history," because they're (on a purely technical level) on the side of George W. Bush, fighting against al-qaeda and ISIS. Because they can be considered to have been allied on Bush's side, they have to be left to die. That is why Obama funds ISIS instead, and the liberals take his side because they think however their political ideology tells them to think.

The most I know about this is from a tumblr account I followed (yes tumblr of all things) that was run by people in the YPJ. The account was banned about a year ago. Because tumblr is run by openly admitted leftists, and leftists support ISIS (the were never anti-war, they were always on the other side). So yes, people fighting against actual totalitarian oppression of women and gays and etc get banned from tumblr. People who are mentally ill and talk about "punching nazis" (which includes people like Jontron, an Iranian) because they disagree with their opinions will remain unbanned because they are leftist and therefore supported by all other leftists.

You'd think a lot of stories could be told from such a setting or situation, either in Iraq or Iran or about the Kurds or even the situation regarding this on tumblr, either within real life events, or allegorically in some fantasy or science fiction story. Shit, you could easily convert any bit of this into any number of superhero stories.

But no, they'd rather write stories about how Trump is the worst evil in the universe because he wants to build a border wall. I guess they see that as being far worse than the people who are killing women and children right this second and continuously for the past 20 years within their own countries.

I wouldn't lump every leftist as being against Kurds. It's just the extreme left that block their ears and don't actually know modern global issues. Like the ones on Tumblr. Or the ones making our shit comics today. Though they do eat up the stories of female Kurdish units fighting and killing ISIS groups while laughing because apparently ISIS believes that if you're killed by a woman, you can't enter paradise.

Oh, another thing worth mentioning: The Young Turks. You know, that shitty leftist Youtube "news" outlet. It's named after people that enacted the Armenian genocide. But Armenians are too white for these extreme leftists to care. You bring that up to TYT and they get really defensive, especially the one that's actually an Armenian on the group. It's also notable that extreme leftists hate Kim Kardashian and her family for being a slutty white woman (hate her all you want, she's fucking disgusting with the crap she does, but they hate her specifically for her race) even though she and her family are Armenian and the only reason they're in America in the first place is because their family generations ago had fled the Armenian genocide shortly before it happened. They talk about it occasionally and get really angry when news outlets try to say it never happened.
time.com/3835074/kim-kardashian-west-armenian-genocide/

And the Obama used the IRS, it doesn't change the fact Nixon is some boogeyman.

The dictatorships and totalitarianism existed before any "colonialism." Muslims have the religious edicts for a global one-state totalitarian government built directly into their religion. The chaos is caused by their culture, which is inferior to western culture.

The west's responsibility for oppressive dictatorships in the middle east is almost entirely an academia-manufactured hoax, with a few mostly minor exceptions, the most overlooked exception being Obama/Hillary's bombing campaign and funding of ISIS (that one not being admitted by leftists and therefore it never happened).

Don't forget, islam started hating and attacking America around 1776, because America wasn't a muslim country (proof: First Barbary War). That was the root cause of their hatred of America, and every response to muslim attacks after that was nothing more than a further excuse for them to hate America and continue attacking. Colonialism is just an excuse they use to sucker westerners in with sob stories of oppression. People falsely crying oppression to get their way didn't just start a few years ago after all.

Refreshing honesty indeed.

This garbage still aint selling either lmao same with their shitty progressive agenda movies

user, you honestly just sound like you're plugging your ears to try and say that all the issues in the ME have started with Obama's shitty politics. Most of this stems from proxy wars during the Soviet era and the aftermath. This shit's been going on for decades, and we've been stupidly supporting terrorist organizations since the Mujahideen.
Kingdoms were overthrown to be replaced by US-supporting dictators when the West had the chance to push for the democracy (which is why these people hate the US and the rest of the West; the idea of colonialism). The kingdoms at the minimum at least had its people's interests in mind– the dictatorships didn't, which is exactly why the Arab Spring started.

Think Afghanistan, for example. They might have had a king before being screwed by the Soviets, but they weren't the shithole they were now. They were beginning to modernize and while there were poor areas filled with Muslims that still believed in child brides, the rich parts of the country were more free.

We're honestly losing our time there.

lol, no

I know someone who actually went overseas to fight alongside the Kurds against ISIS. I should talk to him about it if I see him again, I usually don't bring it up to him since last time I saw him he was high out of his mind to cope with the shit he saw over there.

Hey Truthseeker

Neat, i hope they're alright.

Were all of them installed by the west? I know in some cases like Iraq they tried democracy and Iran where the US put the shah in power. But places like Libya and Syria I thought the dictators came into power on their own like Gaddafi and Assad?

is killing Captain America the new "Saving Christmas"? When is it gonna be Garfield's turn?

Fuck this shit! I'm done!!!

The message is white genocide.