Soros attacks Putin for Syrian bombing campaign

yahoo.com/finan ce/news/soros-slams-putin-heinous-crimes-065942658.html

archive.is/Jcq3d

So the megakike himself is in the news. What does this mean?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism#Jewish_involvement_in_Russian_Communism
marxists.org/subject/bolsheviks/
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump.

I'd say he wants to get a point across, what do you think?

smells of desperation. a lot of people hate soros, but the normalfags probably are unaware of who he is and what he represents

But why is he doing it himself? Soros usually works through proxies.

Bump.

Desperation. Putin should have his son killed.

This.

But my good goyim, jewtin is jew puppet, jewing the filthy white russkies. I swear!! Now send more white goyim to the middle east and die for Israel in Syria!

Why not just kill Soros himself?

It's probably just bantz, Putin and Soros are friends irl

Dead man triggers.

No they're not Putin banned all Soros NGO's from Russia.

So then what happens when Soros dies of natural causes? Why not just poison him and make it look like illness? I mean Soros is fucking old as balls.

Are we all fucked when Soros dies?

I doubt he would be so active if that were the case.

Soros is just a front face, user. It's not like he's the only kike billionaire in the world. He's just the most exposed one and all his friends or superiors piggyback on his reputation to stay hidden.

The russians should assasinate this cunt.

Soros will be completely broken if you kill his son. If you wanted to choose a single, alone target, because you just can't risk killing more than a single kike, then your only best choice would be killing Alex Soros. Soros death means nothing as long as he has successor. And i believe, Alex already planning to do worse shit than his father did.

You could kill a kike that is at death's door already, or you could kill that kike's successor, leaving him in shambles while preventing a continuation of the kikes kiking. also

what Putin should do is surreptiously leak some info the (ex)KGB has on soros and kid to some of the rich guys who were fucked in the money-laundering leaks that were orchestrated by soros a few months back
most of these guys are rich, corrupt and vicious enough to go for a vengeance in blood and fire, if they had good attack vectors on their target

Jesus Christ I've never wanted to hit someone this bad

Any good source for this? Wikipedia has numbers between 1% and 6% across party members and executives. Kind of hard to split that difference.

Trump mentioned Soros by name at at least one of his recent rallies. Any BLM discussion has mentions of Soros. The info is out there.

I can try to find one for you real quick, but first, check whether or not they consider people who are of Jewish descent to be Jewish, or whether they claim that, although most party members and officials were of Jewish descent, they were atheists and therefore not Jewish.

-Soros

Did he forget about the 6 million? Soros confirmed neonazi

Someone tell the Thunderbirds that Brains is off his meds and fucking men, again.

This. Ending a dynasty is the worse crime you could commit against someone. Not even close to a fit punishment, but it's as close as we can get in reality.

My mom, who is a motorcycle riding cheesehead tells me that none of the bikers (except your 2-day-a-week imposters) use (((progressive))) for their insurance.

Uncertain, but Wikipedia says "ethnic Jews":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Bolshevism#Jewish_involvement_in_Russian_Communism

Well, Soros was literally a Nazi, once upon a time. In an interview he called it the "best time of his life". Jewing other Jews seems to be his past time.

So we are in agreement? The bloodline of this kike must come to an end?

I would love to do it but I have other engagements.

Praise Kek.

I bet you any money he takes it up the ass

Hmm, well, judging by what I've found it probably is true that the majority of the members of the Communist part weren't Jews, but the vast majority of it's leaders were.

marxists.org/subject/bolsheviks/
heretical.com/miscellx/bolshies.html

I think that's the source of the allegation that Communism is a Jewish conspiracy.

Just after going over that Wikipedia link again, I really wonder what criteria they use to judge whether or not someone is an ethnic Jew

Get out (((alt-righter)))

Praise his Amhibious malevolence

Fuck off, you autistic faggot. I'm not alt-right. I want to gas the kikes just as badly as you do. I'm just walking this guy through the JQ with regard to Communism.

it means he must be gassed and his rothschild masters along with him

The fact that Soros is against Putin more or less shows that Putin is "rogue" against the Jew world order.

So Jews like David Horowitz, who spoke out against Soros are also "rogues"?

So you're discussing Trump and this guy slaps your gf's ass. What do you do? Oh yeah, he's 6'5" 220 pounds, all muscle.