what the fuck is wrong with you? go shave your body right now and order some diapers and stuffers to make them even more thick and add even more protection

adult diaperfags need to be gassed and then burned

Someone needs his diaper changed :^)

But I am

it's nice to wake up in a wet diaper and find that somebody remade my thread from yesterday

Like any fetish there are those of us who understand that we're fucked up and even those of us who understand why we're fucked up. There would be a lot less diaper fags if we didn't live in this thoroughly kiked world where the family has been destroyed and parenting is left to public schools. This fetish is almost becoming somewhat mainstream because everybody has serious mommy/daddy issues now.

MOAR

of 3d /cuteboys/? sure

might as well tell a story to keep the thread bumped
it didn't last long but it was nice to have someone who knew and cared. she still teases me about it and even sent me some diapers for chistmas

Things that happened

i was on some jewpills that killed my libido though

This makes me want to emasculate myself aka. Galatians 5:12.

what that mean tho

bump

Of course my thread got nuked but the pony shit is still here.

all threads got nuked

If all threads got nuked then how the fuck am I posting in this one?

because we remade this thread

the mods deleted it so created a new one t. libero 7 faggot

why?

There's still all kinds of threads from days ago in the catalog.

i don't fucking know niggers, mods said they were going to nuke everything and all the threads i had opened from last night were 404 when i woke up

Nigger mod fucking banned me. It took almost a minute to change my ip, take a screencap, crop it, and bitch about the ban.

nigger what are you talking about? fuck

sorry ot but just googled what the hell that is and eww. how you can eat such processed shit in burgerland? doesn't it taste fucking bad? and even serve it to your kids with good conscience? it's sad that fat bastards makes kids addicted to that jew tier processed "food"

Made thread, got nuked, saw ban. No pedoshit or anything like that was in it.

it's pretty good, just crackers, cheese, and ham

OH MY FUCK POST YOUR ADDRESS SO SOMEONE CAN EXTERMINATE YOU JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU'RE DISGUSTING

same happened to me about a week ago when someone posted in turkish to Holla Forums, then i asked him what the fuck this pajeet laguage is and then the mod banned me because i didn't know turkish LOL hmm maybe dysnomia is pajeet

at least the pic you posted is good, saved :)

post your address first so we can help you to change your diapers, it's not nice to have tantrum in messy dips hehe

You have disgusting processed foods in your country, too, you insufferable faggot.