Help

nypa
at least post pictures

All I got before she blocked me :'(.

Don't be mad you can't compete with that sucky sucky

In my defense I'm still reeling in anger so I didn't think to use alt account. Thank God I had an hpv vaccine and chlymadia is curable. I hate this stupid whore. She's so dumb and desperate for attention.

I'm not mad that she sucks more dick than me I'm mad she's a homewrecker that gave me the claps and ruined my relationship.

Idk what to do I'm just so angry.

If she's proud of being a whore there's not much you can do. Except break her face.

Im confused, you are a female who was dating a guy that fucked a girl and got chlamydia and infected you as well and you broke up with him?
Im i on point?

Yeah unfortunately I didn't find out until he told me she called him saying he got her pregnant. I was blindsided. "Hey user, I cheated on you, got a white trash girl pregnant and gave you STDs"

I fucking hate whores my ex included.

post timestamped tits or gtfo

Haha I would love to but her fat would dampen my tiny Asian fist. The gaijin are superior in combat due to their European adaptation to cold climate. I just want to ruin her life like she ruined mine

Sorry I'm not as easy as that whore. Maybe you should go to an anime convention to get some free titties

That

Also, really now, chlamydia? Only prostitutes get that kind of shit, at least in my country
That girl looks young, the absolute state of ???

Not as easy as that whore. Her # and insta are available. Or go to an anime convention she'll probably suck you off if you're asian

She lives in baltimore, white trash capital of the nation. She's at katsucon in DC rn and I was very tempted to go beat her ass but I can't even fight a fly. Rip my heart

Tbh she's kinda cute but too bad she's a homewrecking whore. I found her ex, it's like they said behind every hot woman is someone whos done with her bullshit.

Why do you blame her, your boyfriend is 300% at fault, go beat him and infect him with AIDS or something, cheating on you is one thing, infecting you deserves punishment, if you cant pay/suck someone to do it

Idk. I'm just angry and constantly on the verge of crying and suicidal because of this bitch. I'm so hurt and desperate to make her feel what's it like to have your life ruined. Her name is faith Branham and she lives in Baltimore and that's her number. Idk man. Rip me.

You kinda sound like a faggot that got rejected/ignored by the girl and just wants to smear/dox her
Just saying

He already ruined his life. His parents disowned him and took him out of school for premed. He's moving back to the phillipines to be less american as his parents said.

As dumb as it sounds but I'm not comfortable with my body right now. I feel disgusting and unloved and abandoned. I hate his guts. The only thing I can do is scream into the dark and hope I get a reply.

Funny thing is I rather be rejected than cheated on. Like I said I'm screaming into the dark. And does being bi make me a faggot?

Depends on your gender

Either I have a vagina or a very tiny penis with weird looking deflated testicles. (Tbh this is kinda cheering me up)

I just want to be petty and get revenge. My ex is in the phillipines drinking mud water so I can't do anything to him but her I can. Like I could serious damage if I wanted to, she's so dumb she puts her SSN and address everywhere.

got what you deserved.

pretty sure they're both asian?

well better try halfchan, a timestamp can do wonders in creating a personal beta orbiter army for your revenge
Now where you are gonna find the timestamp is another question dude, can't or should i say wont help you there

No thanks. I didn't expect anything to happen either way. This was just anger. I'll draw you some boobies as a halfway point give me 5.

Hopefully this can satisfy your thirst

I mean I'm Japanese, the Japs are practically the white people of Asia

Its not a matter of thirst, im a traditionalist

doesn't count but points for trying

so he's phillipino?
was his name Jim?

Rob. Or as he's known by his parents "disappointment" and by me as a worthless piece of shit

Didn't we had a woman doxxer?
t. reddit newfag, long live (((_)))

I'm not going to get enough points anytime soon to get a beta army full of smelly thirsty cucks so I'm going to go to bed and hope that she becomes some neckbeards waifu

Not you again

??? Tonight's my first time on here? I'm only here because apparently you guys are worse than 4chan

Anyway goodnight faggots, I hope you find the timestamp titties you fags are looking for. Do whatever you want with the information idc. Thanks for cheering me up you thirsty fags. S out

so let me get this straight
you, Jim, and other slut are all in america for some school shit or soemthing. you fuck jim. jim fucks other slut. jim then fucks you. you all have aids. jim goes back to philipini, you and other slut are still in trumplandia. you have her name, SSN, pics, a drawing of boobs, adn can't think of anything you could possibly do to her.
is that about right?

Esoteric quads confirms

Okay first of all get off Holla Forums you fucking normie you don't belong here second not your personal army so fuck off faggot.

Hide normalfag post do not reply to normalfag threads report normalfag post.

Checking those esoteric dubs, based DACAryan memes btw.

Get out

I've seen that esoteric meme in the official DACAryan board: 8ch

Cool.

DACAryan check em!
8/pol/ was here

DACAyran is a goon meme, nigger.
You're not fitting in very well.

a bit late to the party there user

((( )))
>LIES on a thread with a sage, but doesn't post an esoteric memes (btw, real 8/pol/acks like immigrants like our memes: esoteric)

That is very unfortunate, I am truly angered and sickened. I'm sure everyone here understands your painful predicament, and we are all too eager to assist you through this hardship in any way we can, I assure you - but I'm afraid the laws of tradition forbid us from participating until you post your tits and an accompanying timestamp. I am very sorry, I wish it could be any other way.

T

Man FUCK philipino people. Every philipino girl I knew was a hard core christian but would also brag about having sex and binge drinking. I knew a philipino guy that raped an unconcious girl at a party.

Trash.

Dated a hard core philipino christian who was 'devoted to me' but would flirt with guys all the time. She ended up making out with a friend who never kissed a girl before while dating me.

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee