Untitled

జ్ఞ ‌ా

GAS THE MAC OS WAR NOW

fucking plebs. enjoy being apart of the global botnet

Apple is determined to beat Microsoft and Google at making the worst general-purpose OS ever made

Steve Jobs and his autistic attention to detail never would have allowed this

holy shit

Yeah, its a common problem in unix. Benefits far outweigh the problems though.

old people think apple has their shit together because it looks simple on the outside, but under the hood it's as trash as microsoft

nigglet does you got a bank account, tax number, job, use fiat currency? Welcome to the botnet.

Ahem. Ahem.
gentoo

did it crash?

even these double trips leave a lot to be desired

no rest till 7777777

SHIT IT DOWN

i came

linux has long beaten all three

why? i've never owned apple products but used them and osx is much more stable than windows. and the gui looks 100x better. apples computers are perfect for dj's, graphical & web designers etc.

You forgot to mention that Macs never get viruses. I'll be speaking with your supervisor

t. Apple shill

yeah its one good thing too. but really if i would be forced to choose from win or osx, i would choose osx. win10 is absolutely shit, osx medium tier, debian + mate de = godtire

he said general purpose, not specialized. only 1337 hax0rs use linux

He said general purpose, not old woman who bought a cheap shit laptop from walmart.

Sent to around 25 contacs, crashed one already

kek

UNBAN DYSNOMIA

Why is that finnish person wearing an american flag shirt?

wait people update their iphones?

How do you live with yourself Dysnomia knowing that you ruined Holla Forums and Holla Forums by doing such a shitty job with it?

The site's been leaking users ever since the first DDOS attacks that made it unpostable for hours at a time. Long before Dysnomia was in charge. Also funny fun fact, I just got done talking to one of the niggers from the old pony general on Holla Forums, he admitted it was him running the script. So if you wanna blame anyone blame the horse fuckers.

im jew

probably skitty. he was an unofficial >>>/catscradle/ member and I remember we had him do some scripts for us now and then. dysnomia gave them the boot once info leaked that ponyfuckers were CIAniggers and that one of them was running the scripts responsible.

mine device use ios 11.2.5 and doesn't crash

you should've mentioned you were a /poltard. I'd have filtered your posts

What's the story though? What kind of leak was it?

the bug was originally found by a programming group called "utopia" by a member called "NO_BOOT_DEVICE"

tweet related for proof

although this person is credited with finding it this is however not the case check the dates

I'm the internet police…

daily reminder that "evidence" is not an interchangeable word for "proof"

Only believe half of what you see.

Hey, you hit the nail on the head