White Nationalist Music

The pozzed music industry has become too much for me to tolerate.

What are some good pieces of white nationalist music and bands?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
soundcloud.com/user-625608547
soundcloud.com/mister_bond
soundcloud.com/h1tler
soundcloud.com/vaniardur
youtube.com/channel/UCi9Krb0GNWLt48xHsFiyJmg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesaffelstein
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesamtkunstwerk
soundcloud.com/user-822505942/as-above
youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Point Emerging Probability Entering

Ass. Art

Only classical gentile composers, everything else is Shlomocore.

Just listen to whatever you think sounds good.

Expressly political music is shit lad.

Pantera.

Forgot lyrics.

It's wearing on my mind,
I'm speaking all my doubts aloud
You rob a dead mans grave,
Then flaunt it like you did create

If I hit bottom and everythings gone
In the great Mississippi, please drown me and run

It's digging time again,
you're nurturing the weakest trend

Those with the heart and the brain to get past this
Can spot a pathetic without even asking

Fuck your magazine,
and fuck the long dead plastic scene
Pierce a new hole,
if Hell was "in" you'd give your soul

THE GREAT SOUTHERN TRENDKILL
That's right,

Buy it at a store,
from MTV to on the floor
You look just like a star,
it's proof you don't know who you are

If I hit bottom and everythings gone
In the great Mississippi, please drown me and run

It's bullshit time again,
you'll save the world within your trend

Those with the heart and the brain to get past this
Can spot a pathetic without even asking

Politically relieved,
you're product sold and well received
The right words spoken gold,
if I was God you'd sell your soul to…

That's right,

Pretty sure I’ve heard them described as “KIKEY”…

Slavic, Celtic and various Nordic Folk.

I like Bach

Anything from Eric Owens is top-tier.

This is pretty great.

Classical, and non political folk music.

Then you must collect all Glenn Gould records immediately!

If you say Armenians are not white, you might as well say that central Europeans are not white either.

You're not even trying to hide your Jewishness, are you?

nigger alert

I love classical and folk, but they don't quite fit when lifting.

are Turks white?

straight up spics right there

It is so thick, I can hardly move.

weed lollll
grow up you preteen half baked sack of shit

based isd

Armenians are as white as jews.

It's okay if you're not feeling it. Because it's easier.

There are apparently quite a few Kurds with blonde hair and blue eyes. Are they considered white?

My music submission, as well. Non-jew thinking man music.

No, kurds, jews, armenians and arabs live in the middle east, they're semitic, are you retarded?

RWDSE (Right Wing Death Squads Entertainment) is a cover band which has produced a lot of really high quality anti-Zog music. They got shoah'd hard from Youtube but you can find their shit if you look. My favorite album is theirs is Blink 1488 - Put on Your Cloak and Burqa

Being fed up with the mainstream music brainwashing industry doesn't mean you need to react by listening to horrible white nationalist punk bands and cringey pagan folk music with MIDI orchestra backing and Nightwish vocals. Music is bigger than politics. Music can purify and strengthen the soul and draw spirit into you. Just listen to good music that connects with you and doesn't contain jew brainwashing. There's fucking loads of it.

Very beautiful, thank you for sharing

get out

I'm linking the censored version because the uncensored one has already been posted here somewhere.

Also, that imagery though…

meant for

Taking green back.

That was the next thing I was gonna link. I love this song.

Here's another.

Right? Fucking great workout music.

That is an accurate summary of most white nationalist music and it is a legitimate criticism. Subjecting yourself to bullshit punk garbage and other low grade shit music because it says "heil Hitler" when you could be listening to genuinely good music that brings you into communion with the divine forms of virtue is degenerate, and the people who make that shit are not helping anyone, they're making fools of themselves and shitting on the ideals they're pretending to care about while being pathetic angry punk drug addicts.

any music made by whites that doesn't preach niggerdom is white nationalistic music

I highly recommend everyone subscribe to the Bluegrass Preservation Society's podcast. It comes out once a week with minimal advertising (just a guy talking about his local virginia business once during the show) and its 60 minutes of bluegrass with a couple gospel songs mixed in.

If you can't appreciate the music on this show, you should gas yourself because you're a nigger

Well so has Hitler

Traditional Classical and Romantic music is best. It's better to enjoy the traditional culture of your people then to consume music with an explicit political bias.

Also for the love of god ignore skinhead rock/metal the skinhead culture is a derivative of Jamaican and thus nigger culture. There's a reason why skinheads are called white niggers.

It sucks that Holla Forums has never been into black metal. What a bunch of fucking faggots you all are.

m8 that music is fucking degenerate garbage. Identifying with that garbage while you can legitimately claim the legacy of classical and romantic is a fucking disgrace.

Honestly user, I really only listen to classical music now. I think of the Symphonies I've listened to Beethoven's third is my favorite.

You're the one who listens to shitty unsophisticated music rather than the products of traditional European high culture.

Checked

nice digits user

Most black metal uses melodies similar to classical music and uses similar structures. You listen to it and hear "noise" because you are a fucking normalfag who only listens to polished popular music.

Barbara Bonney's Ave Maria is one of the most beautiful pieces of music I have ever heard. When I hear it, I have a vision of myself in an old German-style church, I am in a pew in the front-right, at the left-hand side. To my right is my wife and children, and a beautiful young woman is singing this.

Embedded is the only piece of music I consider lovelier than this. When I hear Handel's Water Music, I have a vision of myself as a Londoner enjoying the Thames performance with my wife around my arm. It is powerful psychic experiences around these two specific pieces of music that have made me begin to believe in reincarnation, but not quite in the way it is commonly understood. If any user wish for my to continue in my understanding of this, I will.

GIDF here.
Shilling for my culture.

classical and romantic music is still popular, fag. You're not being some edgelord and "intellectual" by listening to it. Hell, almost every fucking Hollywood movie to this date still has classical music in their soundtrack.

Japan doesn't care about you. If you want to be a clueless faggot head to 2ch.
Do it, Dennis.

Please find a way to form arguments better without resorting to leftist tactics. Call a known faggot a faggot and only use it on known faggots, else it loses its effectiveness. If you actually have a sound argument, you should have no need to resort to petty name calling.

Very nice, and quite the interesting tradition. Thank you for sharing.

Fuck off, fag.

I'm not saying classical music is pop music, i'm saying that it's still popular.

still being popular != pop music genre

You're on an imageboard you massive faggot absolutely everyone has been called a faggot and most likely calls someone else a faggot daily. The real problem with that faggot is that he used the normalfag word fag rather than the ubiquitous faggot.

I think that both of you are newfags who should an hero.

Are you some kind of normalfag from Reddit?

Transparent attempt to set up a thread to shill Sinead Mccarthy's "Zio-satire".
>"What are some good ?"

The only classical musicians that normalfags can name are Beethoven and Mozart.

shut up faggot

The song you posted is completely diatonic and simplistic. Not saying it's bad, but it has nothing to do with the western classical tradition. Metal fans love to LARP as le classical musicien' but the associations are pretty scant where there are any at all, and completely non-existent most genres if you actually know anything about classical music (I'm also a metal fan but I don't LARP as some kind of intellectual out of insecurity). Black metal has a lot more in common with various European folk traditions than with the classical tradition.

Work on your reading comprehension newfag.

Tchaikovsky is a household name though.

or Vivaldi.

This comment right here tells me that you are fucking dumb. Listening to classical doesn't make you some kind if "intellectual". People who think this are normalfags that go to the mall every weekend.

Vivaldi was the first music my children heard after they were born. After their mother singing to them, of course.

It doesn't, but the idea that it does is why metal fans LARP as classical musicians.

You're a virgin though.

I'm not LARPing, faggot, I'm saying that black metal structure is similar to classical music in that it isn't based on a "verse, chorus, verse, chorus" structure. I'm not even saying that it sounds anything like classical music, i'm just saying that it has similar aspects.

I float between some metal (mostly black, I like the nationalism), bluegrass and folk music like Doc Watson or Earl Scruggs type stuff, and I have a soft spot for hymns. Anything from the Catholic or Orthodox Church. I've been listening to Rachmaninov's Vespers piece done by the Moscow Choir and it's fantastic

one of the best. this is good too
Adagio in G Minor (Albinoni)

I enjoyed this.

Pic related

A lot of talk and no music.

humor, irony and musical talent

Take that passive-aggressive bullshit and stick it up where the sun dare not go.

I don't think being through composed is a substantial connection to an important or unique aspect of classical music. Lots of music from all kinds of genres and traditions from all over the world is through composed. What's unique about the western classical tradition (at least the parts Holla Forums is concerned with, i.e. no modern classical) is functional harmony.

I still remember being turned on to this funky cunny back in 98. Titanically pilled.

Check the ID's, I posted some.

This is one of the family sing alongs when we're on a trip.

You probably have some narrative within the metal genre as a whole. You remind me of some retard on metal archives who likes specific subgenres of metal but blasts anyone that likes a genre that he doesn't. Fair enough. I remember being 14 too.

you don't have a family though

Music with lyrics is usually shit.
Music with political lyrics is always shit.

Since it hasn't been posted yet, and it's perhaps one of the best lyrical songs of all time, and because you said I haven't posted anything allow me to give you a gift.

I like black metal. I'm not trying to hate on your genre or your song. I'm expressing facts that conflict with your opinion. Fact: what uniquely characterizes the tradition of western classical music above all else is functional harmony. Fact: through composition is a feature of a wide variety of music outside the western classical tradition. Engage with my facts or continue to be butthurt, your choice.

Fact: black metal songs contain functional harmony

Yeah, I've been pretty much saying this all along

You seem to think that I am claiming that black metal is directly inspired from classical music, i'm just saying that it follows similar guidelines. If you want to get down to the basics, black metal is directly inspired from NWOBHM and punk, but everyone knows this. How many times are you going to keep repeating the same garbage?

don't be such a little bitch

They do in the sense that they tend to be diatonic, they don't engage with functional harmony in the way that western classical tradition does, obviously.

uh.. no you've been saying the opposite - that through composition relates black metal specifically to western classical music.

and I'm saying that to the extent that it does, so does a huge amount of other music that no one would claim was meaningfully related to western classical music.

smgdfh tbh

Height of western artistic achievement incoming.

Yeah, keep mentioning scales over and over. You do realize that there are many black metal bands out there that use different scales from one another? Most people think it sounds similar because of the shitty production value. They just hear "noise" and think it all sounds the same.

What would you like me to say? That I'm going to pillage your home and rape your mother? In the end, I have my beautiful red-pilled anglo-american wife that I can go lay with any time I choose, and you have your cold bed. Despite any attempted attacks, it is literally impossible for you to win this encounter. Rather than fight you, I find it much more enjoyable to take the passive route and use my time and energy to listen to the mostly fantastic music that has been posted tonight.

patrician choice fam

At this point it's clear you're in over your head. Sorry to have upset you user. Your song is fine. Enjoy it.

Right, keep thinking that you are some kind of intellectual and completely ruined me. It's obvious that you are just some pseudo-intellectual faggot who has no idea what he is talking about. Good day, sir.

It's not my fault that you can't identify decent music

There are some white nationalist bands out there that can make quite decent song, for example Sleipnir

You mean steal a song? Hehe.

This is wonderful with headphones.
I've been to a church service with professional singers and acoustics like this, and it's amazing.

/pol is not one person. I'm into black metal almost exclusively for 20 years. I love Sargeist, but its not a good example of black metal sophistication. The french and swedish orthodox scenes are doing amazing things. Try bands like Aosoth, Antaeus, Ondskapt,Ofermod, Deathspell Omega, Funeral Winds, Mortuus, Svartsyn, Watain. Behexen is always a good choice too :)

That is a gorgeous recording.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

If the Yugoslav wars were fought with a battle of the bands, Serbia would win.

One thing Holla Forums has done to me is taken me, someone who loves almost all music and made me hate almost all (((music.))) Is Rammstein, Disturbed, snd such degenerate? I could be wrong but I think they are because of the satanic themes, also didn't Lindemann date a nigress?
Vaporwave, classical, marching music and folk are the only way. Well, Shadilay as well.

I never claimed that it was. I'm just saying that based on my experience, there seems to be a small minority of black metal fans who browse this board.

I pretty much agree, I wasn't trying to claim that Sargeist is some sort of ultimate representation of black metal, I was just posting them because they have white power lyrical content.

I will check out those bands you listed though, thanks.

Rammstein is trash, just listen to mein tiel and real the lyrics.

Nigger music is better than metal. Metal is for cucks.

Nice trips.

Off to bed, I'll leave you lads with this gem.

k den

It's obvious that your skin has a brown tint to it.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547

soundcloud.com/mister_bond

soundcloud.com/h1tler

soundcloud.com/vaniardur

youtube.com/channel/UCi9Krb0GNWLt48xHsFiyJmg

Not sure about nationalist but it's sure as hell good.

And Act 2

Even if they do then it still serves to redpill so I'm ok with it

Nice digits.

I was just joking really. It's the same but it's just 4 chords, two bands could definitely come up with it independently.

Heil Putin

This beats vaporwave.

At least Russians are preserving Nordic and or Celtic culture or whatever that is. It's pretty good, whatever it is.

it's a slavic culture, song in slavic language sung by a slav woman. nothing to do with celts lol

How about TRUMP METAL

It's very related anyway. The black sun, the instruments, the genetics. That song sounds more like Northern Europe than the Balkans for example, and didnt the founder of Russia come from Scandinavia?

Man, how didn't I know about this dude.

Slavic culture is pretty similar with Nordics and Celts. Last time i checked they had similar DNA patterns, r1a. White the rest of the europe is r1b.

All of them started from scythians and cymmerians around Crimea, ironically. Technically Conan is both slavic and viking ancestor.

Kill yourself cuck.

Wtf I'm voting Hillary now

BUILD THAT WALL

While I also enjoy that song and its associated video…

… You DO know that Gesaffelstein is a French Jew, yes?

Yeah, this sure is better than metal, it's so progressive! Them jungle beats and rhymez make me support black supremacy. Fuck metal, just listen to rap and suck Soros' cock.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesaffelstein
Gesaffelstein is a portmanteau of Gesamtkunstwerk and Albert Einstein.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gesamtkunstwerk
A Gesamtkunstwerk (German pronunciation: [gə.ˈzamtˌkunstˌveɐk], translated as total work of art,[1] ideal work of art,[2] universal artwork,[3] synthesis of the arts, comprehensive artwork, all-embracing art form or total artwork) is a work of art that makes use of all or many art forms or strives to do so. The term is a German word which has come to be accepted in English as a term in aesthetics.

It's all so similar we shouldnt't be enemies.
I feel like the main barrier between them is using a different alphabet. It's very difficult to read Cyrillic, fucks with the head because letters are different and crazy looking. Like the p is r, c is s. Backwards N. I forget why it's different, I think the Greek alphabet diverged into Roman and Cyrillic.

Anything by John Maus.

Shame on you for posting a slut. What's important is to have a beautiful virgin wife, and make big family of many beautiful white children and rise them well. And die in piece knowing your wife was faithful to you, and your children aren't degenerates and contribute to your kin.

Tell that to kikes like Soros who divided ukraine and russia, and now slavic brothers kill each other with incredible hatred, only possible by well planned D&C. People die for their political leaders, killing each other, and yet forgetting their brotherhood and same blood we all share.

I completely agree, however, fucking hot Russian sluts on the side is completely acceptable.

Hot as fug. They should redo it with better cinematography.

White genocide theme

That's the highest pinnacle of nigger music.

Here's some high tier modern white music.

Yeah, this certainly isn't nigger music… It may be less nigger-core than rap but it doesn't represent whites. It's fucking garbage. Kill it with fire. Only SJW fags tripping on Coricidin listen to this shit.

Soon enough with the Internet, people will wake up. Irreversible at this point as long as war doesn't break out.

Well Tempered Clavier by J.S. Bach

In what sense? Currently, whites are represented by Justin Beiber & Katie Perry. If you mean that it doesn't represent Hitler or our ancient ancestors, then you need to stop LARPing and accept that we're never going backwards in history.

You're living in a fantasy world.

Les Brigandes, some songs are with English or German subtitles.

The classic.

No, that's just pop music and nigger culture. Trance is based on hippie dippy principles, a leftist commonly listens to trance. I'm not really saying that trance is anti-white, i'm just saying that it is hippie music.

Holla Forums introduced me to ManoWar. Thanks.

I used to listen to punk. Sad how leftist it has become.

This gets the testosterone flowing.

What about the news?

With Huey Lewis

well armenians live in the caucasus and not the middle east. Also like kurds they speak a indoeuropean language, so theyre not semitic, hence the questions about them being white.

Theyre still not white though imo. Just a mongrelised bunch.

Hurry up,
The time to attack it is near by
Under the moon glow our swords will slash the lies
That were always told

More Bach stuff

I know Burzum is like Wagner for classicalfags, but this one will always be one of the top.

We won't give into the false
We are not as dull as taken
some will hold out if they can
They must kill us if they want us to fall

Why don't you just say white?
Purely nationalist music is always either shitty hardcore punk or some sort of folk metal that no one listens to.
Video related is good white music.

Prog rock is IMO the pinnacle of white music. Classics+rock

Betray, but you won't get away

Checked

You're so stupid that I cannot bring myself to waste time on constructing a decent metaphor to really drive home how retarded your opinions are, but as a summary I will say that you're essentially advocating digging through a pile of shit to find a kernel of corn to eat.

Blood Fire Death as a whole is a masterpiece.

But isn't Tripoli where the U.S. agreed to eternally be cucked to Islam? ;^)

Beg to differ.

I have stuff..

But I don't want anyone to recognise me.. and my voice is shit "distinctive" according to a mate.
One's titled "moonman" but it's stoner/grunge rather than rap.

Plus that was meant to be a working title, but it stuck.

Also this.

Qotsa and kyuss are 10/10

Graveland or GTFO.

Oh and another is about esotericism and how I see people doing what they want without caring for others.

Admittedly this isn't WN. Maybe some offshoot of Aryan spiritual roots. I like it anyway.

How do we feel about Mahler, Holla Forums? Sure, he was a Jew but he created this masterpiece.

Why even live?

The Jolts are pretty good too

Jake?

soundcloud.com/user-822505942/as-above

This is a bit crusty atm (its a demo).
It's about being who you want to be and not obtaining it in this political climate.
I was also inspired by grunge, because I don't think they strayed in the left as much as you think. Lot's of weird esoteric motifs in their shit too. Also strange is that alt-rock is getting slightly popular again, at the same time "alt-right" became a popular term. And no, I don't like that term, we are not alt right.

Nope :^)

so… was it the degenerate shitskin imkamfy, or therealcoonman that locked this?

mods hate whites

RIP good 80s music. Almost every pop music from the 80s was about sex, or drugs, or leftist causes like anti apartheid. It's good to have a few good ones like that.

What happened to soundcloud? It used to be about electronic music, not I just see these awful people trending.

(((People with spare money)))

Obviously they're paying for advertisement. Fucking kikes.

Also this is a good album.

Keep dreaming.

It was never good.

Well, can't say I'm surprised.

soundcloud got kiked, hard, they started DMCA'ing and taking down a lot of people's tracks, I had to rip every single one of my likes before they got taken down

youtube.com/watch?v=ckVYO9oI8vc

It was imkikefy