Kek heals paralyzed man at Keck university hospital

Kek performs a miracle at Keck university.

archive.is/2FMTp

PRAISE KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/fringe/res/83925.html
archive.is/mSKRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam
archive.is/jwl0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=uFSdxwRVh8A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batrachite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toadstone
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You must make an offering of tendies and liberal rears unto our lord for his compassion.

That was a typo, it should have said tears, but I'll roll with it.

May Kek sodomize them all.

Really tired of this degenerate blasphemy. You broke limits of cringeworthy /x/-tier shitposting. And now its ain't stopping. You are becoming an internet baal worshiping cult of false messiah shaped and molded in wasted memes, this degeneracy deserves hell.

Its not even related to politics IN ANY WAY.

HOL UP FAM

KEK HAS HEALED THIS MAN'S HANDS SO HE MAY SHITPOST AGAIN!

PRAISE KEK

FUCKING PRAISE IT FAGGOTS!

SHADILAY!

Get out of here faggot.

We've been at it for almost a year.

You've just started with your bullshit in the last 2 months.

gtfo

PRAISE KEK

When pepe was just a medium meme, we shaped into nationalist ideas, one of many others, it was alright. Later people started to shitpost its some sort of Egyptian "god" for lulz i didn't cared, since it wasn't serious and i didn't knew how damaging it will be.

Now this shit is all over Holla Forums with irrelevant threads and cult behavior. Kek is messiah figure now, not just a pagan god. It replaces Christ for blasphemers. You hit worst low, and now there are retards that zombiefy themselves and seriously believe this shit, especially normalfags to whom kek bullshit leaked through alt-right controlled opposition. It was jewish bait all along, to make nationalists look like creepy mad cultists.

SHADILAY

YOUR DESERT GOD IS SHIT TIER
FUCK OFF

Rains sweep thee away and rivers drown thee, in the name of Anu! In the name of Dagon, and Hadad, and Lord Marduk!

Baal is a semitic demon, Kek is an Egyptian god. You know, the gods who were effectively thrown into complete obscurity for thousands of years thanks to SEMITIC religions? Call it /fringe/ and /x/ all you want, but if an ancient, once long forgotten god personified as an internet meme is going to help destroy judaism as revenge, I'm all for it.

Praise Kek.

This only proves that kek is D&C faggotry.

Nope, but your abrahamic cancerous religions are the definition of D&C

Wew lads I wonder what hes talking about.

Kek has allowed him to fap to his 2Ds again

Praise Kek, faggot.

Christianity has its place. Despite its obvious and undeniable Semitic roots, it was subverted by Aryan man to conform to our ancient values. It can be either a horrendous doctrine of multiculturalism or it can be a powerful banner to rally basic bitch whites under. We should use it to the latter end.

That being said, it can't be allowed to become a source of division within our very movement, which is what it usually becomes on pol. If you're a Christian with white nationalist beliefs, fine. But stay out of our way. The moment you become more trouble than you're worth is the moment you find yourself with no allies but your shitskin "brothers in Christ".

Metapolitics, user

Derp forgot image

The board is politics, news, happenings, current events and magic

Fucking website

Are you retarded?

AST-OPC1 cells are:
pluripotent embryonic stem cells can be anything

FROM CHAOS, ORDER
ex chaos in ordinem

Who is Moloch and who is Minerva? Our enemy is Tiamat's brood, chief amongst them the snake Yormung-Adur, father of Israel, born of Angra's sin.

Praise Kek

Shill confirmed

Moloch is the Canaanite god they sacrificed children to. He also has abortion clinics dedicated to him. Minerva is the owl the elites seem to worship at bohemian grove

PRAISE KEK

Praise!

It's not the seven of sevens, but those are some nice numbers.

Dear Kek,

Please unfuck my shit.

In exchange I will sacrifice a plate of tendies in your honor.

Kys.

Anything kek related is Holla Forums related

Confirmed

Double dubs confirm

We /kek/ now

You need to stop being so autistic.

All praise him!

Our lost brethren in old Canaan did not sacrifice children, those accusations come from Jewish propaganda in the abominable Tenach, or "Old Testament". Minerva is a Roman god, though kikes do enjoy perverting the Latin virtues.

Moloch is the golden cow/bull that the Kikes worshiped while Moses was up on the mountains and is obviously Semetic.

However Minerva is a purely European Roman goddess which leads me to believe that the enemy that we face is the unholy union of Kikes who muscled in via their monetary power and the old degenerate European aristocracy. Remember that the nationalist revolts in 1848 were primarily against dynasties who had members of the same family ruling Spain and Austria at the same time. Not to mention the royal clusterfuck of Austria-Hungary.

The Habsburgs and similar ilk were internationalists before Marxism and other kike ideologies was even close to being an idea.

Since when did we live in elder scrolls.

How long until there's a thieves guild praising a Mediterranean god of old?

dubs

Can you guys just keep typing stuff about the old gods and kike subversion.

That's a pretty lewd Kekette.

Is that anime any good?

Praise keck

Who has saved the pics with all 25 or so incidents of meme magic?

Elders Scrolls lore was created when some dudes got insanely high and spent a weekend binge reading religious texts.

The central idea of CHIM is that you're a personality fragment of the godhead who's dreaming and when you become aware of their you either cease to exist or gain absolute control over reality. Basically perception determines reality, and that's fucking meme magic.

We need a NEET to make an updated version of do you believe in magic.

Like? The gods of Mesopotamia, Egypt, and all of the pre-Jewish/Arab(non-Nabatean) Middle East were very much like the gods of Europa, as both had come from the same primordial divinity, that of nature itself. The only dividing point was the fate of the people. Our gods were of hope, while theirs were of dismay. Ours lead us from the cold to glory, while theirs led them to a tragic demise. I weep for Babylon's infestation, and desire the return of Assyria, Waset and Persepolis.

face it, shlomo, the old gods are back and they're stronger than your pedophile desert god. you're shaking in fear and it's delicious

PRAISE KEK

Or.. science hasn't been able to explain the "magic" yet.

Magic is a term used for phenomena not well understood.

That's why computers have setup "wizards"

Do you want The Media to go on about Magical Nazi Frogs and completely destroy their trust to their viewers in their (((facts))) or not?

insha'kekah

I prefer the typo, since it matches the underwear-Pepe so magically.

That just reminded me of Frogfucious from the Super Mario RPG.

I'm being serious though. Wade Davis actually is similar to Hermes in the fashion /sp/ uses him. God of athletes, sports, thieves,and travellers. The synchronization is remarkable. And each board has slowly started to develop its own patron deitysometimes more than one in our case

/bane/ has Bane
We have Kek, Ebola-chan, and winter-chan
/monster/ has Ammit
/sp/ has Wade Davis
/int/ has heh
Each of which bear a resemblance to the various deities of the pagan European pantheons.

We are all slowly recreating ancient paganism on a Taiwanese tapestry board. Current year is best year

approaching 7x7get lads

rev up those toaster ovens

I think it's a joke for most of them, but I share your concern. At the end of the day, though, there's nothing we can say that won't get us labeled as shills, jews, "Christcucks," etc. Telling them they're in danger won't stop them, friend, so we'll just have to keep ourselves safe.

Not going to lie, though; it cracks me up when the juden start flipping their shit over it on international television.

Related question for any Christfags in the audience: now that Pepe is being literally worshiped by some anons, does that mean making Pepe pictures falls under "graven images?" Because I was starting on a couple of new ones when the thought occurred.

I want to see mahou frogos on tv yes

You should be scared of your own creativity and ashamed of any fun that might come out of it.

bY SHITPOSTING IN THIS THREAD, I AM CREATING A RIPPLE EFFECT THAT WILL PUSH AN EVEN SHITTIER POST OUT OF THE GET SPOT SO THAT ONE MORE WORTHY MAY FOLLOW AND RIGHTFULLY CLAIM IT.

PRAISE KEK

That's some respectable mental fortitude right there, what have you faggots been doing to make kek proud?

I think it makes sense to interpret kek as a manifestation of the holy ghost, helping us with our earthly day to day needs and goals. Heaven belongs to god and isn't chaotic, so there's no conflict since kek isn't interested unlike, you know, SATAN.

Your post was great until you made a fool of yourself with this.

sage

Great shitpost, but this isnt the place for that.

I don't care if it's real or not.

The thought of leftist faggots being terrified of "Super-Hacker Neo-Nazis, worshiping a cartoon frog" is beyond hilarious.

Fuck off christcuck, you worship both a literal jew and a jewish god.

I've only fapped once this week.

kek

what kind of a gun is that?

Kek is the greatest derailment tactic /int/ ever came up with.
You faggots don't see how everything goes to shit with you kek posting
1st mod ran the board into the ground and you kek faggots are taking it to hell….what a childish mess

A combo survivalist gun. That one is simply a display piece, nobody in their right mind would devalue that custom combo survivalist gun by actually putting shells and rounds thru it.

Same goes for these functional pieces. You could fire them, but it would devalue them greatly.

>8ch.net/fringe Kek tendie mass sacrifice thread
8ch.net/fringe/res/83925.html

archive.is/mSKRU

And then worst part is it will never end anytime soon, can't even stand Holla Forums anymore. It is a forced meme that went out of hand and now people actually worship a cartoon frog. Poe's law in action

REEEEEE PORTED FOR DNC SHILLING KIKE

Does anyone else remember kuck immigration?

I honestly don't care anymore

The anti-kek shilling is real

Dubs confirm. We are pols religion. Move over kikefags

WE ARE POLS RELIGION

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE KEK

Faggot

If quantum mechanics is correct in theorizing that mass belief can cause alterations to reality, then this becomes a dangerous sorcery.

I doubt even 1% of you halfwits even knows what any of it does, what it can do and what mess you are causing - you've pushed a meme to become a central feature of presidential election, and this is only the start of degeneracy and trivialization of both politics and of US. I couldn't give a shit as I am not a burger, but you morons are part of the problem, not a solution.

Anyone who "worships" Kek will burn in the fire of their own making, along with your whole damn country.

Soon, youll be roasting as a tendie, kiketian.

Calculate the odds of reoccuring dubs. Shill.

Also praise kek, we are winning :^)

Christianity has abandoned Europeans and encourages European Gene death thought "Altruistic humanism"

To the cuck shed with you.

Hi Aurini

the german pagan religion dictates that germany must be given to non-germans, they have conquered and so must not be given their respect.

see? I can do it too

Did you pull this out of your ass?

Germanic pagan religion isn't present factor in the modern world to the extent that Christcuckoldy is! Germanic paganism doesn't have millions of followers practicing some form of support for "Altruistic humanism"

Germanic paganism isn't helping low IQ brown people increase in number though "Altruistic humanism". Your argument is weak furthermore everything that christcuckoldry is doing right now is outlined in the The Camp of the Saints (Le Camp des Saints) 1973 French novel by Jean Raspail.

Fuck you and your slave morality. Literal Untermensch.

Pathological altruism is an invention of Postmodernism–a kike invention–which insinuated itself into nearly every facet of our culture and sub-cultures (see also: Pope Leo XIII commentary on post-Enlightenment "Americanism").

Christianity didn't abandon anyone. The bishops abandoned their integrity, and their weakness was compounded by Soviets and faggots infiltrating the seminaries.

Putting any degree of faith into pagan imagery is going to end up being the fucking death of you.

That is the point you fucking retard.

holy fuck youre pathetic

and for the record, le camp des saints is not a biblical source.

Dump the altruism then we'll talk, Until then Christcuckoldry is the biggest proponent "Altruistic humanism"

I'll cast my lot in with a cartoon frog over any group that espouses "Altruistic humanism"

There is no pagan scripture that tells you to consider shitskins equals.
Those scriptures litter all the text books of semitic religions.
Retard much?

Tikkun olam (Hebrew: תיקון עולם or תקון עולם') (literally, "repair of the world", alternatively,"construction for eternity") is a concept in Judaism interpreted in Orthodox Judaism as the prospect of overcoming all forms of idolatry,[1] and by other Jewish denominations as an aspiration to behave and act constructively and beneficially

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tikkun_olam

Tikkun olam "repair of the world" wonder what they meant by this??!

Can't wait for the great purge when Kek blesses us and we slaughter every last Semite worshipping swime on the planet

PRAISE KEK

lurk more newfag, or better yet just kys

Charge the meme magic reserves, race war soon.

You realize altruism benefits whites too, right?

Theres not even anything wrong with giving to help a non white if you personally fucking choose to do that, giving them your old cellphone isnt going to destroy the fucking world, the only reason youre pissed about altruism in the first place is because youve been conditioned to think that being selfless is the cause of our issues, which is the most jewish fucking thing ive ever heard.
Your ancestors were altruistic, yes, even the pagan ones, because white people like to share their wealth, always have, always will, stop acting like a child.

fuck, you are one stupid motherfucker
go to bed, mull it over, get back to me in the morning.
If you dont get it by then, god help you, you might be a nigger.

same shit all the kabbalistic trash means, they are the true saviors of the world as ordained by god.

fuck, forgot to protect myself from autism by saying:

Dubs confirm danger, but consider this.
What man has ever become great by avoiding danger?
Regarding your fire analogy, what sword has ever avoided fire? What would your dinner be like if not for fire?
Don't be a fucking pansy.
Praise, don't praise, it doesn't fucking matter to me. Just quit your damn bitch-ass whining.

Remember, my friends, coughing fit, pants of shit. Though it may be past the first debate, there's no harm in tossing it around a bit more for good measure. Make us laugh, Kek. May your waifu give you a mind-blowing night in the sack. Praise.

Kek is god. Praise Kek.

For all christcucks, do some research on Gunung Padang. Humans have been building civilizations for at least 15 thousand years before the bible was written. how can you defend the old testemant at all? following that, how can christ be fulfilling the old testament if it was full of shit?

they are two very different things. say what you will about LARPers, but at least their shit has always been explicit about bloodlines and tribal (ingrouping) preference.

Maybe someone out there knows what they're doing.

except I literally did the opposite of that, you apparently only read the first line.

and that shit led to millions of dead whites, yay?
whether it was the cause of christianity or christianity was merely in the right place at the right time, europe was only powerful after it dropped the tribalism and united under a european identity, french, spanish, british, german, christian, pagan, it didnt matter because if they did not work together, they would die separated.
The LARPers exclusively focus on germanic paganism, which does stupid incredibly well. You can crow on all you want about the glories of vikings, but germanic pagans were fucking retards who used their myth to justify said retardation; they were europe's niggers, and they presented a constant and unnecessary threat that literally only occurred because they reproduced like fucking mexicans and couldnt find enough food to feed the families, so they invaded other people's shit and took it by force.

Yea, sure, we can all agree german paganism has some cool stories, but this bullshit game where you try and say "well at one point in time they were using religion to justify _ so that means that the religion is _" only works when the religion explicitly commands you do that shit, like, i dunno, islam and judaism?

Well to be fair "In group altruism" is a why "Welfare" is a thing that, and L.b.Johnson.

But your right, no other groups in the world practices "outgrouping altruism" more than Christcucks which has allowed "groups" to breed far past the holding capacity of their countries then export themselves to western nations as a demographic invasion all while being welcomed by christcucks and Marxists.

If christcuckoldry doesn't reform itself NOW it won't have a place in the future, Low IQ shitskins are far more likely to adopt Islam because it's ideologically inline with their R-Type reproductive strategy.

WW1 and WW2 were both caused by globalist interests and you fucking know it. What the fuck do you think the league of nations was?

this desu
its as real as we make it

and its all over the world now
i sometimes wonder if the molochfags are actually afraid of this. if they believe in their own crap, this should scare them if our mothology research is correct.

Hundreds of Molochfags fighting off the suppressed rage of thousands of disenchanted young men who have been cheated by Moloch globalists

the primordial waters (Nu and Naunet)
air, invisibility, and hidden powers (Amun and Amaunet)
darkness and obscurity (Kek and Kauket)
eternity or infinity (Huh and Hauhet).

Together the four concepts represent the primal, fundamental state of the beginning. They are what always was. In the myth, however, their interaction ultimately proved to be unbalanced, resulting in the arising of a new entity. When the entity opened, it revealed Ra, the fiery sun, inside. After a long interval of rest, Ra, together with the other deities, created all other things and brought order to the universe.

Can't believe I have to click on the link to get a summary. Sad.

Nice facts and arguments, semite worshiper.>>7771603
WEW
CHRISTENDOM LADS
PEOPLE WHO TAUGHT ROMAN HOW TO KNIT CHAINMAILS WERE NIGGERS
THIS IS CHRISTENDOM IN ACTION LADS

checked

Can't tell if your being ironic, sarcastic or are just a shill

I guess you can't handle the shitstorm.

We are crashing your semitic pantheon with no survivors.

lol what an imbecile you are

lmao

Sarcastic.

I want anons to keep making stuff and build their own myths. Not sit around worrying if their shitpost bothers Moses.

This guy has no faith in our ability to maintain Kek's plausible deniability. He doesn't believe we're capable of maintaining our reason while enhancing it with memetic signalling.

Fuck this guy. Praise Kek.

Oh, and a quick PSA that halfchan refugees are completely incapable of understanding the idea behind Kek. Those 4pol users are desperate for someone to follow, and they see Pepe as just another thing to make an idol of.

Resorting back to this tactic? Must be pretty desperate.

HES HOPPING, HOPPING

Stay mad.

nigger have you had a look at recent politics around the world?
Politics has become a caricature of itself. There is no more damage to be done by a little chaos.
Shut up and praise Kek, Faggot.

I posted this first faggot.

If you can list all the instances of meme magic from 2015 till now I can try to make a video myself.

Meme magic is real

Kikes like you deserve hell.

Oh shit, is that a Homestuck Pepe? I think it's pretty sweet, but you might wanna keep that shit under wraps for special occasions.

Fuck off Common Filth.

Its the kikes saying how they want to destroy the Aryan gods and empires saying they worship fallen angels, are goyim, and are "evil" along with mother nature.

Holy shit. Yeah its hard to deny all of these coincidences.

fuck you heretic go back to cuckchan refugee scum
jahwe was nothing but a jewish war god in a pantheon of semitic and cannanite religions, he only became the "one" god due to some sheenie mememagic during the babylonian captivity

I mean, special occasion, as in a thread so untrodden that you won't get 30 people shitposting about how bad Homestuck is. Luckily, that didn't happen, so I guess that shit is pretty stealth. Or Holla Forums is slightly less spergy than I give y'all credit for.

Get your head examined

That's a thing of beauty, user.

Mangu is better, but watching SuperTrumpman bunch edgy, nihilistic teenaged villains is always great.

Bonus points for the chief villain being on life support just like illary.

PRAISING IN PROGRESS

if christians were so good and god was on their side.

They why did they allow all those slavic christians to die at the hands of communism.

You guys are full of shit, you couldn't even save one person, because of politics. Nowadays you would rather spend it on niggers than south african whites stuck in a horrible place. Or hell those christians being exterminated by isis. especially the ones that KURDS are defending with their lives.

Christianity has gotten alot of people killed for its passive aggressive multiculture conquest, it cant keep lands or its people. Its just a tool at this point.

I'll praise to that.

sounds awsome tbh
lets crank it up to 11

Listen. To the christians in this thread.
Why? I can sort of understand because I grew up with it, hard shit to shake off.
But their comes a point where the human mind and logic in concurrence with the real world says…. "Fucking enough".
My very sibling is a pastor and plans to send its daughters, teen White daughters with blue eyes to fucking Haiti or Africa on missions. Stupid kids that had that shit shoved into their brain from day one because they need to "prove" to "them" and "God" something regarding service and faith.
It is fuckery cuckery to the umpth degree.
Hypocritical as fuck. They cant even drive 30 miles to visit dying fading grandparent let alone call.
Believe me. I love the idea of God. I still have room to believe. I believe in Kek, memetics, and magic also.
Be open to all possibility. Believe what you will. Just don't send your White daughters into the jaws of nigger-hordes ffs!
You aren't proving shit but your own cuckery.

Praises unto Kek and deliver us from this madness

Never underestimate the healing power of laughter?

Also, is it wrong that the only thing I think is; "Man I'm glad Superman didn't live long enough to walk again, that guy was a douche."

Oohhhh baby a triple!

Also, you are right about the power of Christianity. Those cucks will believe almost anything up to a point. I was that way, but everyone still has doubts and of course we all have our own special magic button; an event in life which will strike a person as so unjust, so indecent and unreasonable that no loving God ought to allow it to happen, and while it may not have to be a personal experience most people are extremely self-centered, so it takes personal tragedy to shake one's faith.

This in itself is strong evidence that all humans, but especially Christcucks are Godless people; their faith stands resolute so long as suffering is heaped on others, but when they are faced with some real unpleasant shit most Christians will drop the pretense and turn into rational human beings with a proper sense of outrage and loathing of this reality.

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE FLAN!

Serial Experiments:Lain proves that meme magic is real, and lays down the science behind it. Kek is very much real, but only because we chose it to be.

Try Boku no Hero Academia.

Don't let the door hit you on the ass, user.

This is the thing man. I do not doubt that at one time, maybe even still, the Christ-God has power and sway. Obviously it does if so many of them are compelled toward self destruction by altruism.
Our Grandmother was a loony tunes super Christian but would stop well ahead of sending her great-grandkids into nigger-hell.
She was red-pilled on race beyond the cuckery book jewy chew shit. Knew they were literal demonic beasts of the field.
This is the nu-xtianity where they play "jesus is my boyfriend" music rather than hymns.
I cannot stomach it anymore. Been this way for years. I once ripped apart 15 bibles or so just to prove my point. Nothing happened but a deep seated depression when I finally realized and accepted present reality.

Praise Kek

WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW?

for a shounen its pretty good

8ch.net/b/res/6237920.html

it has already been reported IN THE PROPER FUCKING BOARD

asshole

Hitlerdubs probably confirm but personally I like the animu more. The combination of motion, color and hyping up music make it a masterpiece for a shounenshit and it's not noticeably different to the mango scriptwise.

SALUTE
KEK WILLS IT

Die in a fire >>>/christ/ fag!

This. About when I had rediscovered Christian faith cuckolds kept disappointing, especially now that God has sent us a plague of frogsto punish the sinners and the sodomites and instead of praising it faggots are on a witchhunt against their allies.

Get out newfag. Getting butthurt about a frog and a thread you don't like is pretty retarded tbh.

Or, you know, it only determines what the operative program running in your brain knows and acts on to be reality. Meme Magick(tm) only exists in that Magick Mile between the senses and the conscious operant process. Essentially the Magick happens at the stage of cognition where the brain integrates the senses and paints its virtual reality to the "I"/"Me" program we live day-in and day-out.

Praise Kek

Feels bad

the poster is the new fag, thanks. SMC

that's right, My cock

Kek checks your hitler dubs. You can never escape the power of Kek.

PRAISE KEK!

christfags lol.

there is more evidence of the existence of kek than their is of your jew god or his jew son. it's like you don't even shadilay.

Since Antiquity.

A thoughtform which goes by one name in Greece goes by another in Egypt, and, though the expression of this thoughtform may change to fit its circumstances, it remains the same entity.

The Kek of the ancient Egyptians is dead and forgotten, but like Osiris who was dismembered only to be revived, Kek has been forgotten only to be remembered. Though the secrets of the ancient priests have been lost to time, that is not dead which may eternal lie. We have found the bones of the ancient gods and breathed that life-giving force which is Change back into them, and in doing so we have changed ourselves to be more like them.

Either that or a Alex Jonesian/Bohemian Grove fag. They don't know the difference either.

praise kek what a post

Wanting whites to be capable of coming together to face an indiscriminate threat is not the same thing as globalism, and you should know that full well, altruism is equally distant from your suggestion and again, is not defined as "the putting of shitskins before yourself".

We should be independent of other races, joined in league with each other in time of war, cease infighting in all its forms, and if people want to give extra food or old technology to niggers, let them. Its not even a bad idea, a steady food supply will keep them relatively docile, and using technology can give small boosts to their IQ as they gain access to more knowledge and grow more curious, eventually they will become intelligent enough to be independent from any help and so stop acting like savages.
This isnt a new concept, this is the genesis of major religions, think of all the stories about gods giving guidance and technology to a people, and just as in those stories, one day whites will leave the earth, and those blacks will remember us as gods, possibly with frog faces.

What you definitely dont want to do is hoard your shit like a kike, then become guilty for doing so and invite the mudskins into your home, and when you do invite them in, you also dont want to keep a low IQ population in your home both stupid and hungry.
Slavery was a mistake, but even worse was giving niggers power and letting the jews put their collars on them, we should have been altruistic and given them free boats back to africa when we had the chance.

Hey, that's surprisingly accurate! God bless!

Messiah figures are human/divine saviors, with the emphasis on human. Kek is a fun god for with it people, not some lame Jesus replacement.

Boy, that's embarrassing then. Shillary is losing her shit over something imaginary!

witnessed

Hermes Trismegistus is also a pretty big player

Christcucks are just salty that when the can't say "Holla Forums is a christian board" anymore because of all the kekposting that's happening now. And because out god has had more measurable effects on the world since the start of the election than theirs has had in the last five hundred years.

Opinion discarded
PRAISE KEK

Let's not forget Poseidon, god of earthquakes and the seas.

Fixed

CHRIST CUCKS MAD THEY CAN'T NAME ONE THING THEIR STICK JEW HAS ACTUALLY DONE IN MULTIPLE MILLENNIA

I would like to point out that Minerva is no enemy of ours, nor would we want her as one. Athena, goddess of wisdom and war, with Nike in attendance, is always victorious, by definition of the Archetype.

If anything, it's kek's turn to shine. Soon after that it will be another god for all we know.

praise kek and get fucked, heretic
mystery schools don't look kindly towards infiltrators, remember this.

if minerva has been listening to the Bohemian Grove set then she is most certainly an enemy who has run rampant during the ogdoads' slumber

He said specifically in the last 500 years the Abrahamic god has been impotent not that they've never been potent in history.

I have noticed that some seriously amazing stories are ruined when they are brought to television by a phenomenon I call JapaneseWeebRapShit. For some reason they will take an amazing story like Gantz, then spend ten dollars animating it and hire a negro to rap a hiphop beat to the intro. If I can
t even get past the intro then I will just read the source material.

Name one thing a norse pagan god has done.

oh right, nothing, youre a retard.
to answer the question the father cursed the jews to wander (check) they would be expelled from nations (check) they would be hated (check) they would burn in ovens (check?), and the father would send his son to give the jews one last chance, and they would kill him (check) then jesus tells the jews that if they dont turn from their evil then he will amass an army (check) and as the father promised, that army will come from the north (check) and bring destruction upon the jew. (check-ish) We only need one more crusade and the father's final promise shall be made true…israel will face annihilation, and every man, woman, and child of the tribe of judah will cry out for the father to save them, and he will look down and say "no"

SHAFT want a word to tell you mostly you're right

>archive.is/jwl0Q
Desire to gas myself intensifies.
sage for offtopic

I don't think their owl is representative of Minerva. I think the Bohemian grove owl is like a camp mascot animal, chosen mostly for arbitrary reasons. It's possible it's part of their "weaving spiders" iconography: where the owl is the protective totem that eats the spiders and sweeps away their webs with its wings.

One thing is for sure. No one actually knows. Only Bohemian Club members who've been initiated into their lore and traditions know the history of the owl iconography, which won't even be everyone who shows up to the grove every year.

What does that mean for me anons? I don't mind them. In fact I have a newfound appreciation for them thanks to Kek's wonderful Meme Magic we've been gifted with over this last year

Anime tends to be best when its either an original IP (Serial Experiments Lain) or the distillation of dense source material (Legend of the Galactic Heroes).

Is your mom a shitlib?

Kek has literally killed several people in the last 6 months. Idgaf about norse pagan gods, go flog yourself chist cuck.

Name one thing Jesus said to indicate he thought of himself as anything but a Jew among Jews.

How's it feel to be a slave of a semetic desert god?

human civilization has existed far longer than 3000 years, more along the lines of 20,000. Yahweh is a burned out decaying thought, and your christ is but a light of Ur. The ogdoad, and by extension kek, is as well. you know not what you speak of from any context existing outside your own limited framework of perception.

Minerva doesnt go in for mock child sacrifice or real for that matter. She is the patron of heroes. If these people as evil as we think, Goetia demons are more their style.

Nope, couldn't give a shit about politics really

Also I believe these dark occult types take actual holy symbols and corrupt them. The inverted pentagram for example. Spotting their techniques is part of breaking the spell. Like knowing how a stage magician performs his tricks.

Christianity wasn't even open to gentiles until Paul, who'd never met anyone who ever met Jesus.

Even if we take the NT as literally true, Christ's movement was a club for Jews only, and it took a generation or more for God to change his mind and give the club multicultural enrollment.

See, the thing with you god-bothering christkikes is that you see fucking frogs as a legitimate competition to your cult. What's next, are you gonna spit out the typical "going to hell" cliches?

Oh, don't think we haven't forgotten about you. Had this board it's druthers, you would've either became unperson'd or one of us. Also, quantum mechanic's theorizing in mass belief changing alterations to reality doesn't have any hard evidence behind it so we'll volunteer to be the first microculture to test this out. Your demands of us ceasing have no weight, so why bother?

Whoops, accidental sage.

In my opinion taking it 100% seriously makes it vastly more hilarious.

Just like the Keijo!!!! is playing anime girl ass and titty battle's 100% straight.

The main good thing Christianity did was created a common religion Europeans could rally around to push back the Muslim hordes. It came with a lot of negatives and has been trending downhill as Christianity became more focused on expanding the religions to shots kins that don't understand it instead of tending the flock.

Miracle wise though there is very little clearly attributable to yaweh lately. If you look at the world through our special lens of autism kek has been quite active and even has a method of indirectly communicating with all of us at once by manipulating probability to give posts he likes repeating digits. My theory is that yaweh was me med into complete ineffictiveness by all the god is love fags and people fed up with an omnipotent god who never actally helped his worshiper's who strongly believe he has no power. Those kinds of Christian and ex Christians vastly outnumber the "God stonk he will smite you" sort these days and they have for a long time now.

cuckchan is here.

Fuck it, if you are a qt anime and luxury and money is on the line then why not take shit seriously?

HOOTERS Illuminati confirmed.

-needed regenerative medicine has become, finally, a success
-the first step towards conquering old age, itself, has been taken
-we're all gonna make it lads
-Keck university

IT IS MY ETERNAL PLEASURE TO BE SHITPOSTING WITH YOU ALL
PRAISE FUCKING KEK

Yeah, it is actually a pretty big deal. Part of me wants to say, "fuck it" and just retire at 40, buy a boat and see the world until I get sick or run out of money and starve, but part of me thinks that if I just hang in there a little longer medical tech could advance to the point where anything becomes possible. Who cares if you have to work until you are 65 just to pay for treatments if you can live for an indeterminate amount of time in great health once you have it?

First off, Youve got no idea if kek has done anything, its not like some ancient egyptian script described those people and said kek would deliver them to death.

only one? okay.
Your premise dictates the following:
Jesus was a jew, he thought of himself as a jew and nothing else, and that he preached for jews.
This means that this passage that took me two seconds in google to find:
"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father in heaven. 34Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law.…"
is about starting civil war with jews.

Such a compassionate, jew loving figure.

you know that is one of the alt-gods the jews prayed to, right?
this faggy "i am woke af fam, yall limited niggas" shit is cringey and i can promise you that you dont know any more than I do, I know this because youre still dumb enough to think yahweh is the name of the christian god, and youre spitting that ogdoad meme like all the other wannabe mythological historians.

see check it out, i can do it too:
christ is an aspect of an ghrian of the an ruraiocht, much like lugh lamfadha and the tuatha de danann before him he is part of a greater purpose as defined by the story of fionn maccumhaill in an fhiannaiocht, didnt you know that you FUCKING IDIOT?

see? thats how you sound.

checked, however
the whole story of paul is about seeing jesus resurrected, christianity wasnt a thing until after jesus died because paul was the one who started it, paul was also nearly assassinated by jews for blasphemy against moses (which, in typical kike fashion is hypocritical)

Jesus himself had a "jews only club" because that was the fucking point, he was supposed to be the final prophet of the father for the jews, gentiles didnt need to be saved because gentiles didnt piss off god.
Jesus was the final test of the father to see if jews were worth destroying, they failed the test, and so his curse remained.

KEK THREAD IS A CODE WORD FOR COMFY THREAD

I just love synchronicities, they are transcendent and worth more than gold.

looks like someone's fucking mad
listen kiddo just because you think i'm splicing things together like yourself doesn't mean that's what's happening, great misrepresentation you fool.

HOLY FUCK DOUBLE DUB TRIPS

Bless These Numerals.

classic example of cant take what you dish out.

I didnt splice anything together either, those arent fake terms or false equivalences, thats irish mythology, if you werent such a narrow minded faggot you might have spent a moment on a search engine to find that out.

You sound like a nigger imitating what he thinks intellect sounds like.

your knowledge of celtic mythology isn't the wisdom of the ages, faggot

Sure could have fooled me.

also, still, look how fucking mad you are
you think i didn't recognize one of you hiberian faggots when I see you?

Thanks white babies.

GET A LOAD OF THIS FAGGOT

Daily sage

I never claimed they were, i was mocking you for doing the same, you stupid mother fucker

how do you try so hard and end up so dumb?

thats what the story says, what the people say is a different issue.

were havin' a laugh at ya now.

Pizza sauce dispensing robot is named Pepe:

Pizza sauce dispensing robot is named Pepe

dank meme, friend. but you misspelled emergence.

Two things:

1: The CEO of that company gave me cancer,

2: Pepe delivers sauce to user. The memes really do write themselves.

he thinks i was referencing yahweh for christians still
listen man we're both autistic but you are just fannyflustered

Pathetic tbh, especially since these are supposed to be the uncucked christians trying to keep the flame of knowledge alive like they did in the monastic periods.

No fun allowed with your spirituality, please kill all creativity, libido and fun. Worship Jesus everyday.

t. Jews

Looks like you failed christ cuck. Now turn the other cheek so kek can slap your shit again!

You are cancer, would appricate it if you went back to >>>/4chan/

The point here is that Christian culture–LIKE VERY OTHER CULTURE ON THE FACE OF THIS FUCKING PLANET–has been pozzed.

Just as cultural marxism has morphed the Western populace around us, making people forget their foundational values, so to has it infected the minds of Christians. The Church mobilized an entire continent to go to war for fuck's sake. It didn't start getting limp-wristed until Protestantism reared its ugly head. You're throwing stones in a glass house.

Worshiping a pagan idol like KEK is no different from the banking system: everybody invests in it expecting their monetary power and influence to be guaranteed even though it's backed by absolutely nothing. But because so many people have put their faith into it, it has gained power and influence over the world. Except you know as well as I do that-that power can't be sustained since its material nature renders finite its effects on the public consciousness (see also: paper money has no real value). Ergo, however far the KEK deity might get you, his lack of substance and ego will leave you well and truly fucked–especially when you're dead and you have to deal with a very pissed off God.

That's a bit hyperbolic. None of the crusades can be described as mobilizing all Christendom. Specific kings fought at specific times with varying success. The most successful crusades being the Albigensian (which was against Christians) and the Baltic.

Uh huh. If we're talking about God, The All, the only entity rightfully referred to as simply "God", then we have no reason to believe that to be the case.

It's new at least, it's got that going for it. Christianity failed after all.

This!

Normies understand bantz and lulz too.

If anything, the frog meme bridges the gap for them. Humor is the best way to recruit.

It's prett funny how you guys accuse others of your own faults. It's like you actually become the jew.

I sense that this thread will receive the

PRAISE KEK

praise kek

oh man were so close boys

Are you ready?

checked.

Just getting my captcha done so i can draw for the 7's

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

HAIL KEK

This get is going to be right around 7 PM eastern. May the get be glorious and extremely high-energy.

The suspense!

checking those confirming dubs

Very soon now.
This get will be beautiful, Anons.
Praise Kek

God bless you faggotsfriends

youre totally right user, i should have responded to your first post with my response to your second post, so then you could have said "LOL I DIDNT SAY THAT FAGGOT WHAT ARE YOU BLIND?"

its like arguing with a mongoloid.

We are all blessed on this day, user.
PRAISE KEK
JEWS WILL LOSE

Checked!

(((kek))) is shit

Ancient Egyptian frog deities don't really care all that much about repeating digits on a Mongolian quilting imageboard, you know.

PRAISE KEK
R
A
I
S
E

K
E
K

MEME MAGIC IS REAL

Trump will win.

SEVEN OF SEVEN
TAKE US TO HEAVEN
ITS TIME FOR ANOTHER
SEPTEMBER ELEVEN

FOR HIM

FUCK THE KRAUTS

Now Kek, cure this wretched world.

not a christ cuck, didnt fail, that isnt how that parable works.

If you cant understand how that in particular was chosen to make you look stupid, im afraid i overestimated you.
Shame, usually the pagans are of higher quality.

Fail
Praise unto our lord
The God of Green formerly unseen
Now is known
The power grows

Shills out in full force.

PRAISE KEK

…but ((Yahweh)) is a Jew egregore, and worshiping it gives power to the Jews, which is treason.

I'd rather worship Kek and not commit treason than go to ((Yahweh))'s super commie land when I die. Leaving aside the objective fact that souls don't exist.

Right, though I wasn't trying to enforce orthodoxy or anything, was just pointing out what I've noticed across the site. Each board seems like it's developing its own mythos about its patron deity

Also

I am not sure if we should thank /sp for confirming ayyylmaos or burn their board to the ground

yeah I was 15 away but man that get would have been fucking hilarious

PRAISE KEK
TRUMP WILL WIN
MAGA 2016

Saved for future meme magic and Kek worship threads.

Confession time: Nasheed Pepes always trigger me a little bit. Semites smdh tbh.

First two pics are fucking primo though.

Get your head examined

When did Holla Forums become nothing but autists worshipping a frog?

lurk moar, you queer

Yeah I know the faggot that posted that shit that got all the fedoras and pagans to start worshiping memes (just banter bro we don't actually worship pepes)

This has absolutely nothing to do with your tired frog meme. It has to do with the fact that the man received his treatment from the greatest university in the entirety of the Southern California area and the last secular bastion of academic prestige for anyone with even remotely conservative values in the region for at least a little bit longer.

You frog worshipers - you're a degenerate hive of scum and wretches whose worship to false pagan gods does you no credit. You turned on the one true God just as the jews did centuries ago, and align yourself with them and the devil they follow.
Fight on!

shoo, christfag. your kikery no longer has power here

Hitler would kill himself again if he saw how far his movement has fallen (the fact that I am one of the better natsocs right now simply on the fact I have a triple digit iq and I'm not a retard that worships memes scares the shit out of me for the future of my race)

Go kill yourself larpagan

stay triggered

WITNESSED

H killed kek

Hitler, like all national socialists were not christian. Christianity/cucktholicism betrayed and tried to exterminate the nationalists therein and protect the jews as it always has (you do too, kike).

THE SWASTICA IS AN ANCIENT ARYAN PAGAN SYMBOL, THE SS RUNES ARE GERMANIC RUNES, THE TYR AND WAFFEN SS SYMBOLS ARE ALL GERMANIC PAGAN SYMBOLOGY

HITLER HIMSELF WAS A NEITZCHEIAN UBERMENCH AND A PAGAN, NOT A CHRISTIAN

HIMMLER, GOERING, GOEBBELS, STEINER, ALL WERE PAGANS AND GERMANY HAS BEEN OPPRESSED BY CHRISTIANS FOR 2000 YEARS

KIKE

ON

A

STICK

This is a joke, right?

Also, the Table Talks are at the very least seriously suspect.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

The only joke here is believing Hitler or any national Socialist believed in christianity.

Furthermore, the Christogenea slander that the table talks are a lie is blatantly wrong.

Both Hitler and those around him hated christianity. Sivitri Devi, Steiner, Heinrich, est were all vehemently anti christian.

Read myths of the twentith century or an actual national socialist work you Christian Identity pinhead.

Kek grows stronger

No, that's wrong. This has been covered many times.

shillstein plz go

True, but it's a semantic issue. The point is that the Church called upon all of Europe to go to war and reasoned the decision to do so through the Catholic faith itself. Christianity was never a "make love, not war" philosophy. That claim is a postmodern perversion of the faith.

Because you don't believe in Him or because you don't think he would care? If it's the former, then your point of view defeats your desire to worship an idol since materialist doctrines don't accommodate for a reality that's oriented towards mass perception. If it's the latter, then I suspect you've been huffing paint.

You cannot worship an idol for the purpose of tapping into the power of collective consciousness and not believe in the soul, you retard.

HH confirms it.

Also, it might have been a /deutschpol/ member.
He wanted to see how close to the get the board is and intended to post a hitler themed webm.

He even got banned again for it.

And he had double dubs.
Of one is another 88.

'h' is also very efficient. Kek chose the most efficient post.

You need to actually follow/see the post for that, though, it seems.

H doubles confirm.

He = H in Hebrew which allegedly was stolen from the Babylonians along with the rest of the Kike magical traditions, but I don't know much about the subject. How different are frogs and toads in symbolism and mythology? How about to the Egyptians? If frogs and toads are reconcilable, is the elephant the republican party? Or perhaps the right wing? The shitty pictures are from Aleister Crowley's 777 (I have hear bad things about him from time to time though, not sure what to think).

I also stumbled upon
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batrachite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toadstone

A couple things I forgot to say.

The first picture is interesting and certainly corresponds to Kek's role as usherer of the light. Also from the toadstone article,

"Sweet are the uses of adversity;
Which, like the toad, ugly and venomous,
Wears yet a precious jewel in his head."

If toads and frogs are reconcilable in mythology and symbolism (I am hoping an user weighs in here), that would mean that we are in all likelihood, in this quote, the toad. We are perceived ugly, with ugly stigmas about us being neckbeards, the internet hate machine, trolls, nazis, goreposters, and in general being the underbelly of the internet. We are venomous in our politically incorrect "hate speech" and stark nakedness of truth. Yet, we wear the precious jewel of understanding, truth, and creativity in our heads. We are the generative force of memes.

This.

Do you think that everyone here does not know what they are doing? Who do you think sparked this, provided the original sorcery to start the chain reaction?

Those people are still around.

Fucking plebs need to step it the fuck up on your occult knowledge. Like how Pepe is used by Holla Forums as proxy worship to Kek, they call it Minerva as proxy worship to disguise the parallel intention, the association and symbolism is in traced through the Owl. The real god they are sacrificing to is Lilith.

From Sumer and Babylon
owl"

The OG feminist cunt

Associated with darkness and evil

The owl has always symbolic to wisdom. Lilith is associated with the 3rd path in mason faggotry venturing into the hidden path of Daath with black magic (the evil ritual shit they do) in return for (supernatural) wisdom.

Do you still not believe

Even reinvigorated his smug. Praise be.

Hang on, though.
That's a man?!

I thought it was a dumpy chick.

PRAISE KEK

As far as I can tell Lilith is a kike-invention, from the Talmud and the Tenach, as well as their additional fairytales of disgust and abomination. That image is of Ishtar, who is the namesake for the most important celebration in the false religion Christianity. Through the faith of the bloodied cross, the ancient gods live on.

Do you have the source of that fine piece of music?

There are people here who just do it for fun. Think about it , if it is fake nothing will happen, except it will scare some SJW in believing that we are ebil nazi wizards. If its real we have a deity on our side, wich is lulzy

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Non sequitur.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

Dubs confirm kek grows tired of christ cuck kike on a stick faggotry

Also fuck I walked off after that and went to bed, praise Kek as I see my words were certainly truth

praise kek

We should really examine the ancient memes in the pyramids some time fam. I'm sure its filled with levels of shitposting we never thought was possible.

That's Inanna dummy.

Here's a dank one, looks like Ramses removing moor.

My fucking sides.

2nding this

The person who transcribed Table Talks was one of Hitler's most trusted aides. Unless you're talking about it being a forgery or a bad translation, it's not suspect at all.

I can't wait to see what CY+2 brings.

It is long overdue. Marduk needs to claim his rightful place here in New Babylon USA. The filthy Hebrews have desecrated civilization for long enough!

Here, have a bump ya Hebrew scum

Religion needs more anime waifus. YHWH is a homosexual.

Im seriously thinking Kek isnt the only ancient deity in on this war. Kek is leading one regiment, others are working with other groups. Our enemy is fucked.

Song related

Ishtar is ripe for the waifuing

Yahweh is pederast.

(checked)

I've actually worshiped Inanna/Ishtar in some capacity for at least 10 years. Who can say no to a goddess of war and fucking that rides into battle on the back of two lions and afterwards drags men out of taverns into alleys to fuck them?

I also have very strong feelings about Sophia, as presented in the Nag Hammadi. Her story is so poignant.

There is something wrong with religion without the elevation of a sacred feminine alongside a sacred masculine archetype.

asama rduka nd Enki guy myself, Ive come to really appreciate the sort fo woman Ishtar is. When you meet women that have her spirit, it all makes a lot of sense. Most women today WISH they could be like Ishtar, but they lack the strength to do it. They pretend they're worthy of the title, but are really just gutter trash in comparison.

Ever notice the worshipers of Ereshkigal are all SJW's and very much into BDSM?

As a Marduk and Enki guy myself, Ive come to really appreciate the sort of woman Ishtar is. When you meet women that have her spirit, it all makes a lot of sense. Most women today WISH they could be like Ishtar, but they lack the strength to do it. They pretend they're worthy of the title, but are really just gutter trash in comparison. Ishtar got shit done, even if she was tricky about it. I cant talk shit about that though, being Enki would be tricky about shit too.

On a side note,ya ever notice the worshipers of Ereshkigal are all SJW's and very much into BDSM?

Please do elaborate

Unfortunately that's been my experience as well. One of them was a vegan - a vegan for heaven's sake! You gotta imagine some of those Peshmerga cuties would take the story a little differently.

Well, they get shit done. They don't cry and whine about the patriarchy, they actually have a sense of what their will actually is, and they understand and fully accept that for a woman her physical beauty is an important part of their value.