Tfw the left has taken over the word "triggered"

You have no idea how much it pisses me off when I see some stupid liberal saying "TRIGGERED" to someone who is clearly saying something unpopular, but right. Or how everyone thinks "cuck" is not a valid insult to describe their personality. Fucking self loathing cucks, they never stop.

Other urls found in this thread:

andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/C18Guide.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Man there is a lot of spam this week.

Do you even know what spam is you fucking idiot? I made a thread about people using a word incorrectly and you just did the same.

How much debt was created for idiots to study this from an overpriced book?

Spam in this context means low effort shit like your post. Three brainless sentences: Wow, look at those libtards! What's up with that? I mean like really.

Doesn't exactly elevate the board does it?

Anyone who uses the word "triggered" is automatically discredited.

Nobody gives a shit if anyone is "triggered" except for other sjw faggots.

They can all fuck off.

Language has in general been in decline for centuries. Read this, it'll blow your mind
andromeda.rutgers.edu/~jlynch/C18Guide.pdf

It was originally used as a term for sensitive post traumatic stress disorder patients who couldn't handle seeing guns, explosions, etc, after war.

Am I wrong?

(((They're))) getting desperate

It’s their creation, dipshit.
No, it was always their word.

great blogpost newfag.

>>>/4cuck/
>>>/plebbit/

That doesn’t quite make the point, but I’ve personally noticed several instances in which people try to claim that I’m self-aggrandizing by “reading from a thesaurus” or what have you when I’m simply speaking or writing as I was raised. I was raised, incidentally, on nineteenth and early twentieth-century books, so both my writing and mode of speech ARE somewhat “outdated.” But why use seven words when four will do? It’s THEIR failing not to know what the words mean.

Wait, wait, wait…

I thought they invented "triggered" and we stole it…

About a week ago, I told an irl leftie that I was triggered by him taking the last piece of pizza. He got really pissed off and said I was always "misusing that word" and that it meant a genuine panic attack and he thought I was trivializing it (obviously I was). When I laughed in his face, he seemed to get triggered himself (by his definition) and left the room.

Also HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT where an I get a copy of that book?

Isn't that Benny G's book?

The actual extremist leftists actually despise that people use the word triggered even if they're wanting to use it themselves as an insult.

They think they're somehow showing how ridiculous the people are that are laughing at them, but all it ends up doing is display their cognitive dissonance regarding what's being laughed at while they seethe underneath that this is something being used as an insult. Similar situation with cuck.

So even if you see the left using the word, they aren't really changing how it triggers them.

I agree

This.

We shouldn't focus on losers

it was always their word
we made it that
it was their word fam

That's what happened.

This.

The entire meaning of the word was co-opted by chan culture and re-purposed for our own amusement.

Kind of like how the "alt right" was originally a term we developed but now the left is trying to co-opt it to change its meaning.

what's funniest about this is that they pin down memetic artifacts, which are some of the quickest-changing things in the world, in a fucking book made of goddamned paper. lel

You just made me realize.

We need a faster platform for memes.

Imageboards are so 2006

Where the fuck can I buy this book? Seems like a great way to catch my kids up on chan history. To show them how much our enemy fears us.

INJECT THE MEMES STRAIGHT INTO OUR HEARTS

You are correct. I used to go in and out of detox about 10 years ago (for alcoholism). The place that I went to often had group therapy sessions with the psych ward in the same building. A lot of them were war vets because I live in a huge military city. I remember the nurses and psychiatrists constantly using the word "triggered" to refer to PTSD. This was long before tumblr turned it into a word that can be applied to basically everything.

It's the right that stole the word back from them after they stole it from pop-psychology. We now just use it to mock them.

Fuck off you triggered cuck

every goddamn time

HI WHERE ARE THE BOLIDIGAL DISGUSHIN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Where the fuck did you find those books?

This

Post the book cover.