Redpilled Anime

Anything that teaches men to fight and build strength is probably pretty redpilled at least by today's standards.

The sages are coming

gay as fuck tbqh. we already have a time travel lore, it's john titor (donald trump remix version)

Bonus points for being produced by ((steven kikeberg))).

Just a cohencidence, of course.

That anime looks like it's aimed at 12 year olds, mang.

Post and watch gundam or get the fuck out

Neo (Zeon) is pretty much Holla Forums in space.

First the jolly folk GAS entire colonies that they find 'impure' shortly after that they drop the fuckhueg colony on city of their choosing.

Besides Zabi family is eerily similar to Trump family

Legend Of Galactic Heroes

Great, last season wasnt that great, but is almost obligatory, forget the girly movie.

Angel Cop

Ok, check the original subs, shit is basically bro Nathan at the end.

Ghost in the Shell

Masterpiece, basically what will happen to us, more credible than matrix.

Patlabor

Like ghost in the shell, but near our time.

Tenshi no Tamago

One of the best animes ever, the guy behind ghost in shell drawed by the guy of final fantasy, underrated because is about christianism, the music is almost perfect. Manly tears in some cases.

Evangelion (first serie, first movie)

Great, forget the last chapters, they arent needed if you have a decent secondary education and jump to the movie, shit is basically a gigantic jewish ritual to control the end of the world with lots of things showed at the same time that are already controlled and foreseen with even the most little detail. Forget the new movies, they deleted everything related to kabbalah, most internet reviews are kosher, this is why "nobody understand evangelion" shit is easy as fuck, the problem is that the moral is worse than Hitler.

Brain Powered. It is about how women abandoning their maternal duties and instincts causes grief and conflict.

It’s apparently Brain Powerd, for those searching.

Strike Witches is pretty based.

Just imagine that the (((Neuroi))) is Leftist propaganda.

Sky Girls is similar, and Girls und Panzer and Yama no Susume are also good. All three have cute girls and a military theme.

"The [email protected]/* */" (NOT Cinderella girls) is a personal favourite, and Kannagi is just amazing.

For 'cute girls doing cute things, you can't get any better than Lucky Star, K-On!, Nichijou, Hidamari Sketch, Saki, Kill me Baby!, and Minami Ke.

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou ("Nichibros") is really funny, and Kyou no Go no Ni (Today in Class 5-2) is really good also.

I also recommend Angel Beats!, as well as Little Busters and Haiyore! Nyaruko-San.

Tenchi Muyo is a classic and definitely worth seeing, as is Great Teacher Onizuka.

Kami Nomi zo Shiru Sekai (The World God Only Knows), School Rumble, Haruhi Suzumiya, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai, Nagasarete Airantou, Seto no Hanayome and Kore ga Watashi no Goshujinsama all have good male protagonists.

I highly recommend Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo.

Old Sports anime is pretty good, too, especially those about Soccer or Baseball: Captain Tsubasa, Hungry Heart Wild Striker, Touch, Major, One Outs, Ace no Diamond, in addition to Prince of Tennis.

Also, Ping Pong, Hajime no Ippo and Abarenbou Kishi!! Matsutarou are awesome.

If you like Mecha or Retro anime, then Evangelion, Revolutionary Girl Utena, Rahxephon, Gundam Wing/G Gundam, and Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu (Legend of the Galactic Heroes).

Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin is really amazing

*NOT* on the list:
Tora Dora, Clannad, Oreimo, and also overrated Shonen-shit like Attack on Titan

If you do want to watch a traditional 'action' Shonen (I know many of the previous like Lucky Star count as Shonen too), then Digimon, especially the first 4 seasons (3rd season, Tamers might be best in my opinion) is a good choice.

t.-An 'attic-dweller' NEETSOC with patrician tastes, who has been wanting to make a NatSoc manga for a while now…

Does Rebuild have any deep kabalah lore behind it? As far as I can tell it's a continuation of the original series but this time the kids have a chance to get everything right. You know, if it even finishes. But nothing seems too deeply semetic or cultish

I'll dump this just incase

the kabbalic imagery is mostly skin-deep, but SEELE is pretty much just the elders of zion.
it's interesting how much the "give up individuality and become a human collective" conflict comes up in anime and manga, considering that's the jews' ultimate dream (as long as they're the masters)
of course I'd never join a collective. My plan is to entomb my mind as an AI on mars and direct my descendants as new aristocrats of the Martian white ethno-state. Although I'd be fine with basing myself on earth or any other white place.

Oh no, I know that Adam and Lilith, angels representing the more monstrous representations of biblical angels, Human Instrumentality Project, SEELE (and by extension the UN) are Illuminati, etc were all in the original series. Maybe it was sprinkled to surprise the Japanese audience and confuse the Americans, but he must have done some research on it.

I just don't know if Rebuild had anything based of kabalah in it.

Any Gundam series in particular that you recommend?

hello 4cuck

This is the cuckchan exodus.

I remember this franchise.
It has like 10 series, the villains always kinda look the same.
And the sexy evil witch always end up topless.

Entertaining and kinda funny but worthless.

Checked

You're kinda' right. There's a lot of Korean subversion in Japan–the Zainichi Yakuza do a lot behind the scenes. There is a disproportionate amount of Koreans in network Japanese television like TBS and even in Japanese anime studios like KyoAni.

As we all know, Koreans are the Jews of Japan.

Maybe we should just ask 2channel; there's a lot of Nationalist guys on there.

I think at the end of the day, the purpose here is to just see what types of anime Holla Forumslacks like; whether or not they're 'redpilled'. Remember, lots of things can be a red pill to different people.

Also, I forgot:

FLCL
Gurren Lagann
Serial Experiments Lain

Some of you might like:
Higurashi
Bokurano
(I'm not into gore myself, though)

I didn't really like any of the characters, mostly Haruhi herself
Anyway Non Non Biyori is another good moe anime.

Forget it, friend. Holla Forums has been overtaken by the newfag cucks. You're literally better off on 4/pol/ now. This election sure has ruined everything.

KILL YOURSELF

overchan.jews

Clean my oven, kike.

I don't care about redpills in creative media because I don't need to propagandize myself 24/7. I only care if it's bluepilled in which case it's trash.

G'day goon, gore doesn't work on chans.

Well, those of which who have been here long enough. Incidentally, we also watch anime.

He's right though. read, don't watch welcome to the NHK, it'll redpill your ass on animu

There's this animu called Boku no. I hear it's pretty red-pilled and they even name the Jew.

4chan is here. time to bail.

How is Nyaruko red pilled?

I do my share of reading and thinking for myself (something I can't say for you lot). There isn't enough anime out there for me to watch 24/7, in fact no one does that. What's with faggots assuming as such? Apparently if you do one thing you can't do anything else but that one thing.

Currently I'm doing Anki (learning another language), typing this post, watching a video on survival, encoding something, and looking at my waifu. Learn to multitask you faggots.

"Red pilled" is a self-congratulatory title, much like "rational" and "skeptical" as used by certain fedora-wearing gentlemen. If you want to be taken seriously, avoid using this term.

As for anime that reflects right-wing views, Legend Of Galactic Heroes is the only one that comes to mind.

Torrent? its like armitage? BTW:

Armitage III

The first serie is ok, lot of action in a feminist earth almost at war with a mars filled with refugees. Waifu danger.

I dont want to sound like… well, those are mostly moe crap.

They killed it, even Misato said that it was just trash that it doesnt matter (in the fucking movie, not trolling).

Always related.

This goy

The "bosses" are bunch of "whites" with big hooked noses, seele is down them, like nerv and the un, btw, remember the end, the ceremony just before they turn into lcl, shit was a gigantic "tree of life" in the air with "good" symbols turned exactly to the opposite.

Shit is more direct than that overrated crap called "attack on the titan", still low-mid quality.
I didnt know anything about boku no hero but the frog girl.

All I can find is one episode on thepiratebay.se. Do you happen to have a torrent for the full series?

Go back to 4cuck

If you want to discuss your favorite anti white time wasting cantonese cave drawings go to an anime board.

Practicing or indulging in nonwhite culture is inherently anti white.

Well, after what happened to evangelion and Hellsing ultimate you are right.

Hellsing ultimate still depict muslims as a bunch of pedo rapists, good action and visuals, get a 5.1

More info on the last two please.

Boring.

Any sports themed anime is red pilled, since it exists to motivate youth to get fit and not to sit days after days over computer.

Respecting other cultures is also a way to protect our own.

Legitimately "redpilled":
Serial Experiments Lain
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Regalia (pic related)

Not specifically political but you should watch it anyway:
Aria
Symphogear
Hidamari Sketch
Sora no Woto

People will think you're trolling but this is actually true
How is Yama no Susume military? I'm not disputing the recommendation, it's really good and even gives you motivation to get outside and do real stuff, but it's not military at all.

More info please

Adding more:

And almost every piece of cyberpunk from 80's

4cucks need to leave. You're not wanted. Post your anime shit somewhere else.

Why are you 4chan faggots so unaware of how much you stand out?

Jinroh
NHK ni youkoso

Politics, news, happenings, current events

Yep confirmed for refugee.

You forgot to post your smug anime girl reaction image.

>>>/a/

You aren't even worth a smug anime girl you fucking goon faggot. Kill yourself

reported your thread

Seriously go back to 4chan you scum.

Jinroh

anime

the fucking red spectacles

Your sad 4chan attempt to see if i'm a bot is just that sad.

wow you only watch live action and get angry at people who don't. How extremely mature.

Anime is the only non-semitic entertainment form there is .

Politics, news, happenings, current events AND ANIME

Crawl back into what ever hole that you came out of you dumb faggot.

sure thing, fam.

If you do not mind 80's animation quality go with Z and ZZ. You could watch the original 79' series to avoid being completely lost on characters and lore/background of Gundam universe.

Those are the ones I'd suggest in UC timeline.

"Believe in the me that believes in you."
Gurren Lagaan

“What I am is through you; but what you are is through me.”
Adolf Hitler

(just wanted to point that out)

Seriously, nobody yet recommended Boku no Pico? What the fuck?

Yeah let's sit on our asses talking about cartoon shows that provide mindless entertainment and not much else (while still claiming a form of entertainment is "redpilled") instead of discussing strategies on how to defeat our enemies.
If we ever win in our struggle for our race, you anime faggots are second in line, after the (((chosen))), to get shoved in the oven.
Our people and nation over (((digital entertainment))).
No excuses.