How do i evade bans? i was banned from Holla Forums for being le pol bogeyman

how do i evade bans? i was banned from Holla Forums for being le pol bogeyman

Other urls found in this thread:

dotvpn.com/en/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Funnily enough I got 7 day ban from Holla Forums for ironic lefty posting.

just goes to show that the mods of Holla Forums are more level headed than the mods of Holla Forums :^)

88 year ban for a single non dost post

VPN, like I'm using to evade my Holla Forums ban tbh

Theyve never banned me for more than a week and all i do is limp biskuit spam tbh fam

I just hop on my phone tbh
Alternatively for the ban appeal just write that this is a mobile IP address and you didn't make the post in question, obviously wait an hour or two before doing this so you're not fucking obvious

You can get heavier bans for proving them wrong on their dogmas. Wait for some "no borders xD" thread, show how it's bad for low-wage workers and enjoy your months-long ban.

88 year ban, you mean?

Ban evasions cost about $50/y

I have a job, you think I pay for a VPN with neetbux? I wish I was a NEET.

Reset router and maybe get new IP depending on your ISP.

I get it for free

Anyone else noticed the moderation on Holla Forums is different to any other board?

Every time ive been banned from leftypol (which is hundreds of times) its always a few days or a week after the post I made.
Its like their moderation sits down every week and goes through every message posted to ban the wrong thinkers.

On every other board you get banned within an hour of posting or you dont get banned.

Also on Holla Forums the more valid a counter argument you propose, the longer the ban.
If you just fuck with them and troll them they ban you for a day but when you genuinely counter their arguments it can be a month.

If you have a dynamic IP, lucky you. You can ban evade for free but you're still being watched.
If you have a static IP and you have a free VPN, that means you're the product.

I shitpost them and dont get banned, just call all the anarchists ayncraps and all the tankeis porkies, its fun

last time I got banned it was like a week later as mentions

I reconnect my Internet until I get a new IP address.

I hit myself in the dick with a hammer until my router resets.

Use proxies.

post leftypol blowjob please

VPN, you stupid nigger.

I usually wait a day, then I somehow get a new IP adress. Worked on Holla Forums multiple times before.
Back in the days, when even mentioning the word "pedo" would get you banned for being a "suspected pedo".
Ah, good times.

that was last month

I use Nord VPN but PIA is also alright for those with little technical understanding.

under88ed

When you post on leftypol you have to remember they are special snowflakes and beating them in an argument is basically misogynism squared multiplied by racism.

woah woah! Words too big for Holla Forums

vpn's are pretty fucking simple

just change IPs.

do it all the time by connecting and disconnecting my phone to wifi. cell data gives you a new IP every time you reconnect.

You deserve it.
Go back to reddit.

Literally nobody there believes that. I just checked in to see the board for myself and the first thing I read on the FAQ is how much they want to kill liberals, so I guess they're alright.
OP posted a meme. Back in my day you actually had to plan a carefully concocted and neat list detailing your points. Now all anyone wants to do is make a shitty MSPaint comic and post it in lieu of an argument.

Neck yourself.

I do.
I know from experience.

everybody, look at this le ebin oldfag Holla Forumsrudder
i started posting on 4chan back in 1999, and am the sole reason fnaf became popular due to all my autistic shilling back in the day.

I don't like you.
Get a VPN, change IP, remove cookies refresh page.

Look at me

You can lie to your retarded comrades, but you can't lie to us.

I was banned for 3 weeks on Holla Forums because i said that there is no leftism in USA and that we shouldn't trust them and in fact we should go to war against USA.

dotvpn.com/en/

Meanwhile Halfcucks permabanned for mentioning a artist

You definitely have to remove cookies on 4chan, but Holla Forums currently doesn't associate your cookie to a ban, so this is one less tedious step you have to take.

When I am going on a shitposting spree that I know will get me banned, I always use a proxy.

However, sometimes a mod or BO will ban you for no reason, so it's possible to get your legit IP banned unexpectedly. If this happens, you can still use a proxy, but this is a pain, so I prefer to just spoof my MAC which forces my ISP to lease me a new IP.

lol

Proxies, VPNS;
Well known techniques of imageboards you fucking summerfag

too bad Halfcucks does not allow anymore since gookm00t and his shekels

I hope you all get vanned.

OP is a faggot.

Holla Forums is for low t commie faggots

What kind of third world shithole do you live in where having a dynamic IP is considered lucky instead of normal?

dynamic ips are the exception in the developed world, fag. the purpose of them is to allow isps to have more users than ips. many modern online tools require a fixed ip. america is an internet mud hut. enjoy your data plans and dynamic ip, turd

Ok nigger.

At least you aren't shadowbanned from cuckchan for posting (((wrongthink)))

kek

4cuck had the worst admins
fuck you hiro

Finish high school before you use this phrase, kid.

reset router/modem

i tried but still not working

who the fuck uses that crap anyway.

98% of the internet peoples

test

he's right tho

dawae

here's the problem
8ch is more deader (3 active posters on this board every 5 hours) while halfchan is 58040 posters per board every second

fucking jews

trillions ,trillions and trillions of jews

This thread for some reason appears in quality threads, however the thread is shit.

I've been banned from both of them multiple times.
Leftypol bans anyone who isn't a fanatic cult member and slurping at the sjw cancerous sphincter.
Pol bans anyone criticising the US, doesn't ban anti-white or anti-european posters. It was better a couple of years ago.
If they don't have a real reason, they just say it is for "ban evasion".

tl;dr; leftypol bans twice as much as pol, but both are faggots with aids

Yeah.
They are the modern cultists. Would be better if it was a mass suicide cult though.

WHY'D YOU FUCKING REVIVE IT?
Seriously, the thread's fucking cancer, it's leftypol which means it's fucking reddit bullshit

Accurate.
They have a real sickness, and are not posting for discussion, but for total indoctrination to a religious extent.
They've stated as much, including the board owners.

It's linked on the front page.
Cancer needs exposing for what it is.

Yeah, its odd that leftypol is the most religious board on here.
Only they worship stalin or mao. And anyone who disagrees with the official doctrine is COMITTING BLASPHEMY.

It explains why they are so aggressive against other religions, Christianity specifically. It isn't that they are anti-religion, it is that they don't like having a rival to their sick cult.

No shit, I posted a picture of it

smells like you are from cultypol and don't like the negative info spreading about it.

I don't even care for politics, and would never care enough to actually even visit cuckypol. Also, that doesn't even make sense, If I actually cared about other people's feelings, why would I congregate on a board where feelings don't even exist?

Why would the cultist poster ban cult meet-ups.
Why would a board not have emotions.
Fix culty.

Ban what? I don't even know what you're talking about

It's because it's Holla Forums, that's why it doesn't have emotions, I always thought that was pretty clear.

jews should die

STOP POSTING TO A SITE RUN BY A JEW

I think it's best if you stay there

Can't

i got permabanned long ago and cannot appeal ban

stay on your containment board you retard nigger faggots

For what purpose?

>posting on (((Holla Forums))) at all

>how do i evade bans? (((da​tamin​ing)))
Wrong question.
The right question is why mods even bother banning people when it doesn't actually do anything.