Hypothetically, how far can you blackmail someone before she snaps?

Hypothetically, how far can you blackmail someone before she snaps?

Other urls found in this thread:

usa.user-ib.su/ar/res/3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post the salt then you faggot

wut

post full size pics and webms/mp4s

her responses to your blackmail

Would spread too far and too fast.

You can trust us user we no save it

As in accumulated begging and pleading?

The blowjob girl doesn't look like the one on the right and left.

yea why not it might be funny

Angry blowjobs contort faces.

Would have to either screenshot or transcribe.

The forehead is different and the hairline is different.
I am calling bullshit.

You are free to believe and disbelieve as you like.

Okay, but I must sage on principle since it is obviously fake.

Copy paste or screencap and cover name/number depending on medium and wich would be easier

Honestly it's pretty predictable from there. Irl meeting literally the next day.

What are you getting from her? Free secks?

So far that and her being a sub, but I'm testing how far I can push it.

Godspeed faggot. Free secks is nice but she could go the cops anytime. How is it having forced sex with someone who lets you do it?

Pretty hot tbh

You wont post the video? ;( If not at least gib details of first time

you better make her cum hard as fuck, because the second she begins to feel the sex is more rotten than hot, she'll get slut advice on skank tumblreddit and you're toast

always treat her like you were a bandit who stole her and dont afraid of anything, play her as if you gained bad boy points every time you learned secrets on how to make her have to suffer the indignity of brain-ravaging orgasms
go slowly with the bondage and spankings

How far do you think I can push the envelope with that?

post videos nibba

good begining
next time, after the spanking, sit in your comfy chair with your elbow on your armrest, your hand palm up at the right level, and order her to make herself cum by raising her skirt and rubbing herself on your fingers
her wetness will be a start for further punishments for naughtiness

I can already get her to fuck, and she's wet when she fucks, but the presence of a camera, or bondage gear of any kind and suddenly she goes skittish on me.

Just keep the free fuck going as long as possible and dont overdo it. Also post video you nigger.

Does no one do a reverse image search around here anymore? Her shit's been on user-ib for YEARS. Always pops back up every database dump/refresh.

usa.user-ib.su/ar/res/3.html

Her life seems like a barely manageable level of perpetually fucked. She's in killer shape though.

but user we are 4chan now, desperate virgins who dont care what tranny or slut that we fuck.

Wow, no wonder she has to fuck to keep a job.

Bruh if you've never fucked a piggo or a black or a trap or a gay, you've never been desperately lonely enough.

Normie scum.

seems like you took the b8. normalnigger

Depends on the person.
Some women are more insulted and infuriated by the concept of being black mailed then they are concerned about being humiliated or exposed and in that case they'll just grab you and drag you down with them as punishment.