Pointless ShitPosting

Pointless ShitPosting

I Holla Forumselieve

I'm just thinking alloud here…
Is there ever a point to shitposting? I mean, isn't it all supposed to be pointless?

Wow… a "Philosophy of Shitposting" at the University of Holla Forums!

Even the most innane shitposting serve a purpose… even if its displaying the utter hopelessness of the posters' situation.
Every expression of futility is a search for the truth thru shitposting.

Holy shit, that's intense, man!

Animal abusers deserve to be burned alive

Isn't that all of it?

I agree with you.

18 U.S. Code § 48 - Animal crush videos
(a)Definition.—In this section the term “animal crush video” means any photograph, motion-picture film, video or digital recording, or electronic image that—
(1) depicts actual conduct in which 1 or more living non-human mammals, birds, reptiles, or amphibians is intentionally crushed, burned, drowned, suffocated, impaled, or otherwise subjected to serious bodily injury (as defined in section 1365 and including conduct that, if committed against a person and in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States, would violate section 2241 or 2242); and
(2) is obscene

(b) Prohibitions.—
(1)Creation of animal crush videos.—It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly create an animal crush video, if—
(A) the person intends or has reason to know that the animal crush video will be distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce; or
(B) the animal crush video is distributed in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.
(2)Distribution of animal crush videos.—
It shall be unlawful for any person to knowingly sell, market, advertise, exchange, or distribute an animal crush video in, or using a means or facility of, interstate or foreign commerce.

Das illegal, bro. Delete or be permabanned from all board.

Who the fuck even likes Nirvana goddamn they're so bad
Who are they trying to appeal to by playing this shit

Fuck off Nirvana posters

Warning: This is true in an Islamist Shariah Law State.

Really?

Just a quick noob question in passing…
Does someone have to actually post shit, in order that the post id classified as a "shit post"?