(((The New York Times))) subtly warns pro-black race war film BIRTH OF A NATION has potential to iincite violence...

(((The New York Times))) subtly warns pro-black race war film BIRTH OF A NATION has potential to iincite violence toward whites

Back in 1988, a movie called Mississippi Burning was released.

Why? The goal was obviously to induce white guilt in those white people who saw it and black rage in those black people who viewed the film.

Both worked.

A New York Times review of Mississippi Burning—a movie that the screenwriters admitted was mostly the work of fiction— wrote it “literally crackles with racial hate.”

Why is this important to note? Because a number of black people who saw the film acted on that racial hate.

This group of black people, enraged from seeing Mississippi Burning – remember, a work of fiction— said “Do you all feel hyped up to move on some white people?’ “`You all want to f*ck somebody up? There goes a white boy; go get him”, and chased down 14-year-old Gregory Reddick (after counting to three, a macabre timer for racial revenge) and “beat him severely, and stole his tennis shoes. The boy was rendered unconscious and remained in a coma for four days.” [Wisconsin v. Mitchell (92-515), 508 U.S. 47 (1993).]

Why is this important to even bring up?

This is why.

So the New York Times has just published a story basically washing their hands of any racial hate the movie Birth of a Nation creates among blacks, and whatever racial violence the movie motivates against white people.

The United States of America is basically ceasing to exist as a nation before our eyes, and it would be foolish at this point for any white person to believe it can be salvaged.

In fact, it’s important to note our Federal Government, media, entertainment industry, academia, and private sector now view Nat Turner as the hero—and not the villain.

vdare.com/posts/new-york-times-subtly-warns-pro-black-race-war-film-birth-of-a-nation-has-potential-to-incite-violence-toward-whites
archive.fo/5H6ew

Other urls found in this thread:

fastcompany.com/1690097/infographic-day-how-segregated-your-city
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1403/01/1403018597857.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1403/76/1403764409563.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion
theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/15/do-our-genes-tell-us-how-to-vote-study-of-twins-says-they-might
amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/31652/title/Killing-with-Kindness/
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1406/10/1406108833957.jpg
opentrackr.org/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://zer0day.to:1337/announce
books.google.com/books?id=VSeLGtVm0iIC&pg=PA252#v=onepage&q&f=false
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333465/Liberias-General-Butt-Naked-The-evil-man-world.html
sites.google.com/a/macalester.edu/refugees/liberians
pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-rape-allegations-birth-of-a-nation-1201837461/
marketwatch.com/story/birth-of-a-nation-flops-in-opening-weekend-at-box-office-2016-10-09/print
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's no reason NOT to commit violence against Whites. They don't fight back. They don't retaliate. They're own people inside the government will attack and suppress them should they try to and they stay loyal to these authority figures in spite of that reality.

They are content to surrender their territory and make long commutes to their specified zionist labor assignment, and plink steel targets with their Freedom Group guns on the weekend. Attacking Whites gets you land, money, their women, respect and breathing room from the federal government who fears your vitality and embraces your instincts to work in their favor.

Whites don't kill anyone so they get killed.

you dont know shit. white people get away with crime.

This is good. The United States will balkanise and dissolve in its social instability and promotion of terrorist elements, the responsibility with be solely on the American social leftists. There is nothing "American" about America anymore. All its values are trampled on with glee by the mainstream establishment, both in media and politics. This is what we have been waiting for. This is the end.

Are you trying to convince me or convince yourself?

The statistics show you're wrong and per capita police are 100-138% more likely to shoot and kill an unarmed white man than blacks. Your victim complex doesn't even match up in the face of reality.

The US can't really balkanize because the "diversity" is so thoroughly diffused throughout the country.

Even white criminals have more foresight than the Mike Browns of the world

I doubt niggers will even watch this movie

This is the cuckchan exodus.

>>>/blackpill/

im implying that when whites kill the neighborhood drug dealer, they get away with it because they have the capacity for planning and execution. not my fault youre so cucked you couldnt even figure that out because you dont think in that manner.

Okay. You're more than welcome to view the situation from whatever perspective you like.

Oh. A LARPer. Why didn't you just say so?

The same was true of all the others in the past. The US is already balkanised, look at the USA as people naturally self-segregate. The trend exists all over the US: fastcompany.com/1690097/infographic-day-how-segregated-your-city img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1403/01/1403018597857.jpg With varying extreme or less extreme examples. Do you see the clear-cut, colour-coded and defined lines? Even today, blacks lost the race war to Latinos and are chased out of LA, Compton, and numerous other areas as blacks are weak and inferior race without whites to save them, especially form whites themselves. It is over, this is what we've been waiting for.

Good. All of this stuff is essentially black nationalism, BLM included. We should encourage this because the end result is blacks seceding from the USA.

Everything perpetuating the idea that blacks and whites cannot ultimately get along in the same country is a good thing, including the idea that all whites are racist against blacks (which is true because everyone is inherently racist).

Are any of you fags gonna stream it?

Every time they riot the country hates them more.

Other cities are even better examples than NYC.

They self-segregate into different towns, yes, or even smaller neighborhoods within larger cities. No one is disputing that. That's not the same as balkanization, though.

It's great that eastern Washington is super White – except that Seattle and Tacoma aren't so White and are militantly communist. So if a break away occurs, who gets supplied via foreign antagonists? The port city, that's who. I guess the US Navy could blockade these communist port cities, right? Oh, wait, it's the single most non-White branch in the US military.

There's a lack of real credible thinking by some of you guys. The dumping of sandniggers in Idaho and Tennessee. The Somali colonization of Lewiston and Minneapolis. The Chindian swarm sweeping across central New Jersey. The Mexican plagues nesting in Nebraska and Iowa.

So what's your answer to this?

This is both right and wrong. White liberals don't fight back. They will raped and murdered and say they deserve it, for example

Amy Biehl

“Amy Elizabeth Biehl was a white American graduate of Stanford University and an Anti-Apartheid activist in South Africa.

When 26-year-old Biehl drove a friend home to the township of Guguletu, outside Cape Town, on August 25, 1993, a black mob pelted her car with stones and smashed its windows while shouting racial epithets. Biehl was struck in the head with a brick, then dragged from her car and surrounded by a mob who stoned and stabbed her to death while she begged for her life. Four of Biehl’s murderers were convicted for her killing; however, in 1998, all were pardoned by South Africa’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission.

Biehl’s family supported release of the killers, and her father shook the murderers’ hands, stating that:
“The most important vehicle of reconciliation is open and honest dialogue…we are here to reconcile a human life which was taken without an opportunity for dialogue. When we are finished with this process we must move forward with linked arms.”

During the killers’ 1993 trial, the gallery was full of blacks, who laughed mockingly as the defence related how Biehl pleaded for her life.”

In the same instance, right-wing White Americans, armed to teeth, have no qualms of killing niggers by as much as their dead bodies pickup truck can carry to dead nigger storage.

So what I'm saying is, this is your chance, to have all the white liberals murdered by their own pets. It should be promoted and the white race will finally be free of them once and for all and then have zero restraints left. The white liberals don't deserve to exist, they submit to an illogical self-hating ideology that disregards all functions of self-preservation. Liberals want to be raped. Liberals want to be killed. Liberals want to die. Just grant them this wish and promote this opportunity that is to the benefit of all.

shut the fuck up cuck

It's geared toward the minority of blacks who are "woke" as they call themselves, which is essentially the pro-black version of red pilled. Like red pilled whites though, that minority is growing over time.

You realize there are numerous examples of people moving to accommodate balkanization in accordance with their own nationalities, right? Even if you let it be completely voluntary, most people will go to live with their own people.

Also the US is actually still substantially segregated as a whole, and the majority of blacks live in the deep south/southeast. Pic related.

Hmmm.. what about the 5 year old White girl who was gang raped by Iraqis up in Twin Falls? Nobody did anything there. How about that cucked out "Blue Lives Matter" dipshit who got his skull cracked the other day down in Alabama?

Common Filth pls go

I think it's pretty clear what has to happen, but so far Whites seem pretty non-interested. You can't help people who don't want to be helped or won't assume any risk.

Who?

Kill yourself you filthy anti-white kike

Filtered. Spreading delusion doesn't help anyone. The situation must be described accurately, even if it offends your ego.

Oh it's beyond any doubt they're trying to destroy any sense of community that majority white areas still have by injecting them with mud. I think it's primarily a way to get whites feeling isolated and under pressure, to psychologically break them and get them used to being surrounded by shitskins. The really bad thing is, that the whites in Nebraska, Idaho and Minnesota are some of the most gullible, cucky, naive little dumbasses on earth. It's a combination of being indoctrinated with weak equality values from day one, and growing up in safe, high-trust communities their whole life.

Honestly, the majority of whites in this country are toast. They're either too weak or too hopelessly mindfucked to resist, and even the ones who feel queasy at the thought of becoming strangers in their own land, can't accept the thought of fighting for their own race. It sounds black-pill as fuck, but our mindset needs to be one of pure survival. As long as we can ensure the survival of enough whites to sustain a stable future population, everything else is gravy. On the plus side, more younger people than I expected are getting red-pilled daily.

Blacks are completely unable to form and organize a successful riot let alone revolution. That's why they needs kikes tugging their giant ears along the way. They really can't into any higher thinking.

But you're forgetting that all of what you described is causally related: whites living in isolation are the least racist because they don't understand the difficulties of living in an actual multicultural society. They support it because they've never experienced it, and the more people are brought face-to-face with its realities the greater the backlash against it will grow.

Why would the NYT, an openly liberal publication, be worried about this then? Because they know they will be killed just like all white liberals. You should promote niggers to riot, loot, and most important murder as many whites as possible because in the vast majority of cases, they are leftist cucks. The rest of you should never be without your gun and travel in a redneck group, even if it is illegal. The white liberals will simply beg for death from their non-white masters.

There riots are hugely successful though.

It's the demoralization Yuri was talking about, we need to fix it, fast. Seriously there has to be a way, shitposting works but it has it's limits, we must make white people realize that we should have each other's backs.

bring it on niggers. also, OP ur a faggot noone cares about your shitty nigger movie, you fuckin rapist.

Nobody in Twin Falls did anything because they're mostly religious cuckservatives who believe in forgiveness and equality among mankind. Oh sure they might be semi-rural, and put on airs of being independent, masculine conservatives, but when the chips are down, most of those types are just as neutered as your average latte-sipping pajama boy. White Americans have never been so far removed from a savage, kill-or-be-killed mindset as they are today, at exactly the time when their enemies are most keen to see them dead.

The speed with which it is happening, and the totality with which the younger demographics have already been altered, will make any backlash that occurs years down the line essentially irrelevant.

I don't think some of you truly understand the demographics in the younger age brackets. I don't know if that's a product of a massive influx of 45+ year old professionals who drifted in here from more mainstream sites, or if it's from people who live in extremely wealthy and/or isolated regions of the country, but the scale of what we're actually facing needs to be recognized.

This is very true, the question is, will enough become red-pilled, and if they do, will they be able to organize effectively with other red-pilled people (like us). It's no coincidence that Idaho went to Cruz, and Florida went overwhelmingly to Trump.

Yeah.. but this line of excuse making comes up every single time.

Let. The. Cucks. Die.

Behaviour is genetic, we fucking know this from selective breeding of domesticated animals. From the Russian Silver Fox experiment. From the very notion of mental illness which is almost entirely inherited and from why on earth a doctor would check your family's medical history to begin with and why it is so very important.

Liberal brains are not wired the same as normal peoples brains who value their family and loved ones and themselves. Liberals literally have a part of their brain that makes them evolutionarily defective and they should die off, they even wish it themselves! All that needs to happen is for the niggers and whatnot to murder every last one of them.

Whole lot of commonspics ITT.

as an user who lives in a large southern city, i can tell you that racemixing is the norm for high school couples and worshipping nigger culture is as well. the whites under 20 truly are pozzed beyond belief. if society doesnt collapse before they go through college, you can guarantee their will no longer be rightwing resistance at all in colleges when they get out.

Correct. Some of the posters talk on here like there is some tectonic battle coming in 15-20 years. We don't have 15-20 years. We probably don't have 10.

If there's a massive racial conflict coming, it will be a US-led extermination campaign directed against Europe and Russia.

It's unfortunate but Bezzy himself said that nothing short of death from das boot can fix them. It's an irreversible process that can only be reversed with a new generation who are instilled with patriotism and pride in their race and history. To fix it would take over 20 years OR you can have all the cuck whites killed. Just let them die and the only ones left will be the strong whites who care about the well being of themselves, their families and by extension their race. This is every single chance you have to have all the white leftists be killed in a manner they dream about. By non-white hands.

Fucking Hollywood kikes man, there is going to be protests or demonstrations at every major theater in large cities. Some, if not most are going to go full chimpout. There will be niggers who will cite this movie as inspiration for their killing of whites. There is going to be blood and I can just see the furious hand rubbing going on right now.

I'm not using that line of reasoning. I'm saying that there is no reserve of rural red-pilled, fighting age whites who will somehow drive out the invaders in the mythical DOTR. What you say about demographics is true, white children are now a severe minority in the US, which is why I said that pure survival should be our priority. My conservative vision is of a future where whites are able to sufficiently organize and develop enough of a sense of commonality to where we can establish small but numerous enclaves throughout the country, recycling money within these communities to give us disproportionate spending power. And when the government tries to shoah these efforts, we take a leaf out of the kikes book: we kvetch to high heavens. We protest, and agitate, and demand, and potentially riot to the point where we have to be treated like a solid interest group. From there we can hopefully look towards collapsing the government entirely and re-taking the nation.

Waiting in our situation is pretty dangerous.

Yep, that's the point of producing it.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1403/76/1403764409563.jpg

It's too late for them.

You should promote all manner of violence and terrorism from non-whites against whites until all the cucks are dead.

Hopefully all you subhumans realize the kikes have offered you up to whites with your taking the "white genocide" bait and putting yourself as anti-white.

I know I'm quoting wikipedia but:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion

So basically "We got whitey once and they got us back threefold."

Who wants to take a gander of what will happen if this happens again?

There is no future for the White race in America without a massive, massive conflict occurring soon. There will not be any such communities being allowed to exist. HUD has structured its entire future mandate around making sure of that.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. We should target children with our memes. Last time I mention this anons said they didn't want to cross that line and it would leave a bad taste in their mouth though (thinking back I'm half convinced they were shills). Basically
I say fuck that. We have the morals. Give these kids another option other than getting cucked and brainwashed at least.

I agree with you.

It all depends on the federal government being able to finance "low income housing" for all the mudskins in the world. I think you've swallowed the black-pill a bit too hard. Yes, our future is definitely Brazil, but I still see reasons to fight. Hope springs eternal. Personally I think the events in Europe are going to redpill more americans than anything happening over here, mostly because their situation is going to deteriorate A LOT faster than ours.

Your wojack is missing "Born to Feel" on his helmet lol

We know that political leanings are genetic

theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/15/do-our-genes-tell-us-how-to-vote-study-of-twins-says-they-might

And liberal brains are inherently different from normal brains

amren.com/features/2012/07/pathological-altruism/
the-scientist.com/?articles.view/articleNo/31652/title/Killing-with-Kindness/

You guys, with your right mind that cares about yourselves, family, race, nation, and whatever else can purge all the non-whites from your countries but it will be meaningless if you don't get rid of the defective harmful leftist element that remains in your population

You have the chance to let the non-whites do it for you and the leftist defectives will welcome it because they subscribe to illogical insane idiocy where they should be punished and pay for things they are not personally responsible for.

Let.

Them.

Die.

Don't forget that most of us were blue-pilled at some point. Most people aren't beyond saving, and when it gets bad enough they'll wake up.

Europe's situation will only deteriorate faster than ours if the US government moves to start a massive conflict with Russia or starts bombing runs on White Europeans.

Europe is MUCH, MUCH more secure demographically than the United States is. Should a large scale racial conflict break out in Europe, mass militarization of the borders and air strikes on sea lanes will allow ground troops to carry on the mission and cut off immigrant cities to outside supply.

That is NOT the case in the US where the most hardened communist non-Whites exercise complete and total domination over every major economic and military sector.

Exactly. This is the final chance. Do what George Soros does and direct BLM and Muslims and whatever else to murder cucked policemen, the FBI, and all cuck whites just as they are doing now. Just speed up the process.

At causing chaos, nothing constructive happens, they just cause ruckus and the kikes manipulate and push their angles.

Hate to say it but he's probably right.

He's not probably right, he is right.

Almost everyone itt has nigger tier mentality and should consider killing themselves

the plan the entire time has been to kill cucks as well as shitskins.

Are you high? Europe is more secure demographically than us? Which countries? England, France, Ireland, Belgium and Germany will all have non-white majorities by 2050. Greece and Italy probably will as well. The non-stop arrival of shitskins will ensure this, and do you really think hardened marxists DON'T control every economic outlet in Europe? I'm not sure what you think a "large scale racial conflict" would look like in Europe, but I think it would look like a large force of battle-hardened jihadists, armed with hundreds of thousands of guns smuggled from the Balkans and stored in mosques, utterly slaughtering the pacified and bovine white population. If not that, then increased terrorist activity that would eventually be indistinguishable. The military wouldn't do jack shit to prevent it.

It is too late. The state controls education and education will not allow that and the ones who control the state now are the brainwashed boomers from the 60s Yuri spoke of. It's too late except for an absolute purge or directing the non-whites to murder them

Quote:

The result? The result you can see … the people who graduated in the 60's, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

How do you know he's a spic?

commonspic gtfo.

That's way, way, way beyond the US. We are already majority non-White in public schools. Texas is something like 70% non-White Hispanic in children under 1. That's not counting niggers, chinks, sandniggers, pajeets, or anyone else.

gtfo with whatever birth defect you have

The only eugenics we need is killing all non-whites you dumb faggot.

I'm not commoncuck, I'm just trying to present a realistic vision of the future. We are red-pilled. The vast majority of whites are not, and never will be. It's our job the shepherd our race through this shitty world, and you're right, nothing was ever accomplished by bitching and moaning. Still, among ourselves, we can sometimes talk sense about what's happening.

You aren't redpilled or you wouldn't be advocating any anti-white policies.

You would not believe how many whites I would take great pleasure in seeing a noose around their neck. White nationalism does not extend to cucks or race traitors and never will

Good to know you will be joining them with nigger thinking like that.

Am I the only one butthurt over the fact that they fucking named this movie Birth of a Nation?

Now whenever someone searches the classic D.W. Griffith movie, this obvious race baiting propaganda will pop up in the results. The audacity of the kikes I swear.

So is Europe. Go to any kindergarten in western europe, and prepare for a face-full of mud. I can't find anything on those stats for Texas children. The white population of America isn't disappearing into the ether; it's dipping because of decreased birth rates. The problem is that race-mixing, brainwashing media and lack of stable communities is going to result in many of the current young whites going childless.

What anti-white policy have I advocated? I'm not one of these people saying that liberals need to be slaughtered.

I know that the most cucked country in Europe, Sweden, is routinely torching migrant centers. I know that the "White Nationalist" candidate for President here in the US spends half his speeches pledging to enrich niggers and spics beyond their wildest dreams.

How will they stop us?
How many parents really monitor their child's internet access do you think? How many children will find ways around this? kids can be rebellious remember that.
I absolutely don't believe we cannot get to children because I'm here and you're here. We have all come from someplace and we have all been through the system. Hell the first thing that sent me on this path to /pol was the meme that the nazis were so fucking cool and badass that I could brag about the strength of my german blood (even though I'm a mix). I would just say germans are soooo smart, we invented the world, we almost beat the whole world in a war.

Do you live in some back of the woods farm town with 100% patriotic white nationalists? I will be glad to see hellholes like san fran burn

Old jew tactic.

Coincidentally, I was watching Goodbye, Uncle Tom moments ago and it says Turner murdered even babies for the crime of being White. It's very hard to sell a baby killer as a hero, so if we drop some facts we can counter their propaganda. Niggers will still want to murder us, but it may weaken White guilt if they learn the 'hero' is a baby killer.

Hmm, you're starting to sound rather shilly. No one claims Trump is a white nationalist candidate. We hope that he harbors some inclinations thereto, but Holla Forums is mostly about exploiting Trump's popularity to push redpills down americans throats.

We can also associate it with the baby murders of south africa.

The anger and aggression will always be there. I firmly believe that it can be redirected to jews. Convince enough "woke" nogs and they will all start to parrot the idea amongst themselves.

One things kikes have done really well over generations of propaganda is blame the white man for their sins.

we need to kill all non-whites and untermensch like you

Red pills aren't going to matter at the rate this is going. I'm pretty sure 95% of South African Whites are about as red pilled as it gets. A better tax rate under Trump just means non-Whites have more disposable income to slaughter us with.

Here, I'll give you guys an example since some of you guys seem to be having trouble understanding what benefit this is

Once upon a time, there was a place called Lebanon. At one time, Lebanon had more Christians than Muslims, it was even quite white! One of the only countries in the entire Middle East with such a claim. Well, one day, the leftists pushed for more Muslim and muddy immigration into Lebanon. Lebanon through its policies the leftist liberal types pushed turned Muslim. And then do you know what happened to the leftists? The leftist liberal types that helped drag all the Muslims and mud in, were the first to die. This has always repeated itself. All of leftism and liberalism is antithetical to the values non-whites believe in and just like the useful idiots the Soviets constantly spoke of, the leftist/liberals will always be the first to die no matter what. They are the most harmful element to all, both to their own race and others and they are only good to be used.

Seems to be working lad.

Lol yeah I bet they are all going to invest in education and business and not spend it all on malt liquor and sneakers.

If you are that worried about it then you should start your own sneaker brand or buy Nike stock now to capitalize. There is nothing threatening about a negro with money. Nothing.

Absolute bullshit and I've posted on this topic before.

The only REASON the diversity is so thoroughly diffused is because centralized authority is making it so. People will naturally self-segregate, and in a violent future (i.e. the kind of future where the nation will balkanize) then people will get moving. Do you think white people are just going to keep on living their daily lives and not worry about their families when Sho'Nuff sets himself up as the local government and legalizes the looting and rape of white households? Similarly, do you think Quantravious and Lopez are going to stick around when the local militia takes over and goes full 1488? No, when white people don't have to fear the federal government taking their children and livelihoods away for defending themselves the muds will leave incredibly quickly.

Manlytears on a regular shoebox in his baby shoe collection room?

probably not that many. As it is, SA is close to collapse, and despite the government making it hard for them, thousands of SA whites immigrate from the country every year, mostly to Australia and NZ.

Okay. That's one way to look at it. You and I don't agree here, but I think we'd just end up talking past one another.

I just don't agree with you. I think you're painting a very rosy picture where the things that need to go wrong for the government go wrong and the things that need to go right for us go right.

Then we have to accelerate that process of collapse.

Let the white leftists be killed. And in fact, just throw them to the jackals to be raped and torn to shreds and murdered. This is their destiny. It happened so many times before. It has to happen again for the benefit of all. They wish for this. It's their way for paying for being an evil whitey, by being raped and killed. The leftist liberals must die.

We need to make sure people like us stay alive.

Decentralize everything, meme everyone.

ayy lmao

These German politicians can NOT be saved by making him see the negative effects of their policy or factually discussing historic events

Might swell call yourself a cuck. Some white's simply need to be slaughtered, this is less then 1% of whites who simply need to die. Overwhelming roughly 60% of the populace are sheep, 30% are critical but can be accepting and 10% are vocal and take action - the issue of demoralization and none group cohesion has been the major problem that prevented a strong opposition against these Marxists and their kike overlords.

The bigger problem is off course the Jews whose overwhelming majority need to be killed. Once these influential Jews and their good goy whites get silently removed, only then can you lead these retarded liberals to correct path. These jews will jump ship the second the realize the hammer is about to go down. Hence why they fled to the US when Germany was about to go full 1488 back in '33.

Don't forget that the Democrats used small step nudging to go from classical liberalism that is in favor of small government, guns in schools, second amendment etc etc to this identity feeling based politics. The mindless following sheep used to vote this way. Media conditioning and elementary and high school education plays the largest fundamental part in this.

It was true in Rockwell's time too, and this is exactly what he said more or less

We can't fault these savages for taking what is ours, seeing as how both parties involved know we won't fight them for it. A certain point has to come though where we do say "Get the fuck out of here before you get curbed stomped."

A day has to come where Whites put some steel in their spine, and then some steel in their hands. And it needs to happen soon

inb4 hi fbi

If you let your enemy live, he comes back.

please wait untill after the election

if you kill your enemies, they win

Nigger get out

No he doesn't.

At this point, I'd be pleased as punch if it happened in my lifetime. You'd think having the military force you at bayonet point to go to school with niggers would have done it, or when they destroyed half of LA, or when they corroded Detroit into a ghastly shell of itself, or burnt down half a dozen cities in the "honor" of nigger criminals, but we just seem to keep ambling onward.

It needs to happen, hopefully sooner, rather than later

Well again, the last warning. If you don't let the leftist liberal types die off, history will repeat itself and you're all about making sure it doesn't ever again. Even if you succeed, it means nothing if it doesn't last so you should ensure the non-whites murder all the leftist whites as they are doing now but speed up the process million fold.

You clearly have never been to australia then.

It's almost like someone is stirring them up into a rage to use as a weapon against whites.

Even if we agree, how?

I have no idea why you and the other keep the focus entirely on "niggers" instead of non-White in general. Look, you feel the way you feel and that's that.

Oh good, the kike balkanization shill is back, and on whore to boot. Kill yourself.

That is the point.
That is the same thing they're doing with every single reboot, prequel, and sequel they make with the same name as the original.

As long as its lefties they kill.. Im fine with it

(((coincidence?)))

Evidently, apartheid should not be considered a human rights violation. It's just common sense governance.

Common sense won't come back to us until after the coming catastrophe that trims off a good chunk of the population, mostly the savages and the decadent.

Because they are the worst race and they are the ones slaughtering us the most. Some non-white races are not slaughtering us at all. Niggers are the worst by every objective measure. Many non-nigger non-whites will also agree.

Speaking of Mississippi Burning I can recall being in an actual movie theater when this trailer was previewed.

The White audience was snorting and laughing at the preposterous piece of shit. Hard to believe it was that long ago.

There is no need to expend energy on those who are rich enough to travel, but poor enough not to buy power. They will remove themselves and the majority of their families for you. What they do afterward is irreverent - they will get the message that they are no longer American, and will settle someplace else. This is why armed confrontation will have to come to the poor non-whites, whom in their powerlessness, will behave like a cornered stupid animal.

Somehow that sounds like code for socialism.

They can buy guns too, and the richer blacks tend to mix more.

Who cares about niggers. Look at Every. Single. Area. They. Infest.
Joke of the Universe.

Just keep an eye out for when those drugs they were giving to the terrebels in Libya and Syria start showing up in American streets. Gonna have a lot of people rising up violently over some really minor shit.

They have to keep all the plates spinning all the time and we just have to wait for them to fall once. If the economy goes to shit and EBT/ the electric grid fucks up they're kinda fucked. This whole system is held together by an unrealistic perpetual growth economy combined with bread and circuses to keep the prole consumers placated. If these mongrels with poor impulse control get hungry and bored for too long they'll tear it apart. The government already doesn't bother checking up on flash mobs and other forms of black mob violence, if the infrastructure/economy goes belly up then they really won't have the time/resources to keep it's citizens safe and the ZOG's legitimacy is called into question. I think that's starting already with all this BLM shit. It won't be rosy for whites, but it will be really shitty for the groups of people who don't own guns and can't into long term planning/prepping(non-whites).

Isn't there countless examples throughout history of white men being out numbered by shitskins and we still kicked their fucking teeth in?

A Civil War II, or Amer Revolution II will not be allowed to happen. Those in power know they would lose. WWIII is already set up and ready to go, if not already started. imho

I'd put money on deaths by niggers as a result.

I honestly thought they were making a remake of Birth of a Nation.

To be fair to St. Bezmenov, he died before the current year. He still had some Soviet arrogance in him, thinking that his master plans (even ones he later disavowed) were flawless.

He didn't discover the power of cuckholdry. He never saw the next evolution of his plans like we are seeing now. The loyal soldiers he made have turned out to be the biggest cowards anybody could ever imagine. They wern't brainwashed, they were only led about because they were made weak. They were led to believe that certain positions were merely the path of least resistance.

The demoralized won't be in the RWDS, but they sure as hell won't try to stop them if they are memed into reality.

This is why Holla Forums should side with Anglin and not the rest of the cuck-right.

There is really only one solution: turn the heat up quick.

Start operations to get minority groups to attack whites. Get them to chimp out. Get them to look like a threat. We cannot awaken the normie without first scaring the piss out of him. Even then not all will be jarred awake but a great many will.

It's ironic how Hillary winning is not a total loss to the Aryans/cuck-right: her oppression of us will only increase our numbers!

Isn't going to mean a damn thing, they know exactly what they're doing here.

I'm a shoe salesman and I still don't really get why niggers love sneakers so much. They also love colorful suede shoes.

The days of Hollywood considering itself an adjunct of the educational system is coming to a rapid end. They just don't realize it yet.

So we get to choosbetween posers who probably unironically call themselves "fashy goys" and a mutant hybrid subhuman? Guess it is over guys.

amphetamines?

goddamn them. I want to find out who at fox searchlight (whatever that is) is responsible

Shit-smeared huts are pretty fucking affordable.

WHERE?

This nigger says vote Hillary. I'm almost for this tbh.

I haven't even seen the original and I'm fucking triggered. I'm just trying to keep it to myself.

Anyone got a TL;DW on Mississippi Burning?

What the fuck is going on in this picture? I see a man in a wedding dress, a boy wearing a blue spaceman spiff outfit, cheeki breeki, and confederate shirt with hat that looks like Barf from Space Balls, all waving AKs and RPGs and making the dumbest monkey O-faces.

I don't have the webm, but apparently apefricans will dress up in ridiculous costumes like some kind of Mad Max/Orc Boyz gang before spraying lead in the general direction of the other local gang they oppose.

That's hilariously ridiculous, looks like they robbed a costume store.

What always amazes me about leftists is they can never explain why "multiculturalism" is good. I've never understood this mindset of letting mixed race people in your country and then self segregating, which even white liberals do in America, even though they support "multiculturalism". The whole thing is fucking retarded and I don't think I will ever understand it.

And then that dumb short haired dike calls it "super culture" as if that's supposed to mean anything. What a fucking joke.

Everyone has a right to a better life in a better country user. The world is a mixed up random place, and the place you we're born has nothing to do with your ancestors.

Says who?

Are you talking about in the last 100 years or since the dawn of time?

It has everything to do with your ancestors.

Oh my god you are so unsensitive user, you would rather they just die out in africa? They are coming to europe for a better life.

Radio silence, liberals know literally nothing about history and everything you've read is probably biased for some reason.

Lol user you're so weird. Why do you care what old dead people did?

Do you get the point yet? This isn't fun for me.

They believe it instills fear in their enemy. They have yet to fight the white man.

Keep talking to yourself buddy. No one is listening. Even the normies at 4chan can spot a retarded post like this from a mile away.

Please leave forever if your reading comprehension is so shit you cant tell I'm larping as a liberal for the sake of discussion.

ALSO
We have post ids here you stupid fuck. GO BACK TO 4CH

You can't even LARP a liberal well. You're bored and being retarded. Remember to not wake up mommy tonight.

Having a job does that to you. Go fuck yourself.

A nigger has never started trouble in my neighborhood in my presence, chaim, and when they did at my bar when I was working he was warned that it wouldn't be 1 on 1, it would be one on 12 and I'd sent him back in time to 1958.

Unfortunately even a few of them are able to cause serious damage when the welfare state crumbles.

Look at the Somalis getting trucked in to Minnesota with latent TB. Without Medicaid to keep that in check, just one of those fuckers could spark a public health crisis.

And who knows what other exotic diseases we're looking at.

their*

Damn..

You really need to watch it. They're right when all those old reviews of it said it was a masterpiece.

Also lefties and shit(who probably have never seen it themselves) always make it seem like some cartoony villanish form of white supreeeeeeeeeeemists but it's actually really bland in that regard. Moreso than you'd think.

this. thank you yuri

People like us are but a few hundred thousand out of what, like 150,000,000 American whites? I think the only way we can beat this yuri thing is to do the PLE shit. We can focus on very small towns with low populations and redpill people from there.

Griffith's Birth of a Nation is some of the best kino ever. Watch it if you ever get the opportunity.

The system can only tolerate a certain amount of violence before the whole system breaks down. The legal system and law enforcement in the US is strained near breaking point right now. The legal system in its present state of costly and lengthy legal proceedings isn't going to continue to function as it was intended.

BLM is developing a cycle of police quitting en mass in their wake. It's a cycle of disorder that compounds. Right now rookie law enforcement officers nation wide have an attrition rate of 80%. Cops are just quitting the job. Standards are being relaxed just so they can have bodies in uniforms out on the streets.

You're witnessing the break down of the system. This system has to be destroyed. It's this system that is causing our woes. This is the system that is paying for shitskins to immigrate and paying for them to have kids. It's the system that is forcing whites to live in diversity. It's the system that keeps the destruction of whites ongoing.

If everything continues to function as its intended we will be destroyed. A movie that incites blacks into race war is only good for us. Older movies about race were about feeding into white guilt. This movie doesn't do that. It provokes black rage. Black rage that gets directed into destabilising the system.

This trolling is boring. If you're a shill, I'm not even sure what you're trying to accomplish

move in white areas

Made me wonder on what the ((())) plan is.

Lets say in the next 100 years 95% of america is non white and the whites remaining are in tiny strongholds forgetting about global and foreign politics as they are basically in a day-to-day battle to survive. Lets say of the non-whites the majority are black. There is no way they are filling all the jobs of the whites (because 'black culture') so there is not enough tax being generated to cover welfare housing, medicine, education, law etc. Huge chunks of America will be no different from parts of africa, with gangs of black youths roaming around with guns stealing and looting what they can and constantly fighting each other and killing anything not part of their 'tribe'.

Tourism and immigration will stop and the US military/law will cease to exist as we have known it. Then suddenly out of nowhere AIDS2 (the sequel) appears and the infection rate sky rockets through the blacks. There are no new drugs available, no real doctors or scientists anymore, just BLM activists that have eroded what was left of the education system to the point that a black person just says what they want to be and a certificate is immediately printed out. Even if there were any meaningfully educated people left there would simply be no funding available to find medication to control the new virus.

The plague would start to eradicate the black population and as deaths soar in one area, the infected surviving ones move to another area and rape children as they do in africa (not even making that up, they think they transfer the AIDS from themselves to the child virgin by raping it). So the blacks spread their own demise. Then either the ((())) move in and start to build a new empire or the whites finally take the land back.

"Oh no, that would never happen", you say? Look at Africa, without sjw's pumping billions of dollars in food, medication, education, water management etc Africa would have less than half the number of blacks it does now. Look at what they did when they wanted their land back so they could farm it for the people instead of 'evil whitey' farming it. They scared off/raped and killed the white farmers, stole all the stuff from the farmers homes, burnt down the homes, ate all the crops then sat about until the following year and as hardly any of them farmed they started to starve so showed starving children on TV and guilty whites would send them more food so they were strong enough to go kill off the remaining whites.

Were there any deaths linked to 12 Years a Slave?

The memes jack

When I was in high school we covered Nat I'm class one day. The teacher portrayed him as justified, and just "lashing out". I pointed out that she had just told us that he murdered white babies in their cribs, how was that justified? She jumbled some shit response about being a slave was soo baf, and that the baby would be his new master if he didn't kill it.

Yes, my teacher in fucking high school a little over ten years ago advocating niggers murdering white babies. I van only imagine that school is ten times worse now.

She was white btw, I should have asked her if she had kids…

There's always Ironmarch

The #1 enemy is, put simply, the faggotization of the great majority of Whites.

This is not a natural state of affairs, it is the product of carefull social conditionning.
You forget teh most important, telling people how things are doesn´t work either, they are conditioned to do that.

Our response is, should be at least, to push the opposite way.

Take note of how Hitler and his followers seized power, take note of how Trump does his campaign.
Take note of exactly how the cultural-marxist propaganda works. etc.

Get familiar with ways used to break programming by cults in order to apply it to cultural-marxism.

How do we encourage (cultural-nationalist) sedition against the authority figures among the White normies?
How do we encourage White people to fight back?
How do we encourage White people to retaliate?
How do we encourage White people to follow their own interests?

These are the kind of questions you ought to ask yourselves, anons.

Think carefully and thoroughly, how do you convince other people?

To precise, start by getting the normies to question the legitimacy of the authorities and of their of actions.
Indirect artillery: You don´t tell them about White Genocide or 9/11 was an inside job, you first get them to question the authorities and their motives.
For example, the war in Syria and Yemen, show them that the "moderate opposition" are a bunch of Islamic terrorists and that the US, Canada, UK and France has been arming them all along. How the US was behind the the whole arab spring thing and that Turkey has been supporting Daesh. How the US and the EU were behind the Maidan "color revolution".
The trick is that they´ll come to increasingly doubt the medias and governement authorities, enough to want to find out more.

It usually isn't difficult to get normies to acknowledge that appeasement only invites aggression. At least as far as I know.

Bullshit, kids come to loathe everything they are forcefed by the educational industry. I thought I hated several novels I was forced to read in classes as a kid, but then I tried them as an adult and loved them, for example. Kikes control the education but education is meaningless.

I think it's plausible. There are surely kid-oriented gaming sites, back in the day it was gaia and neopets, isn't there shit like that around? Every user could join and pretend to be 12 and hand out redpills. While playing games all day.

If we don't, kids see shit like dumblr and get pozzed up. I think this as a campaign has merit.

There are more whites than ever before in pure numbers. The problem is there are ten times more niggers, so as a percentage whites are lower. all we have to do, therefore, is kill all the muds.

The last time white people got angry at another race we split the atom above their homes.

This is not true; plenty of kids swallow the post-racial poz because of emotional appeals. Muh slavery, ect.

That's not how white people work. They're a K-selected animal so they have a division of labor. It's r-selected niggers who chimp out as one unit.

Whites use their smart people to create superior technology which is employed by fewer people. The problem is not that we let niggers get away with shit - a lot of them end up in prison - it's that we have a democracy that gives them undeserved power in our system to pervert our laws and twist them against us.

The white way to fix that is not to chimp out ourselves, but to establish and operate a new shadow government that offers us a clear path to victory by allowing us to funnel money and resources into that new system - one that serves white interests and white interests alone. We need our own police force, our own military, our own lands, our own armaments, our own intelligence gathering apparatus, and we need a division of labor to support it all.

That's how we win.

dose dubs, dat post
holy shit

Onyk be caused it's pushed by literally everything in their lives. TV, music, movies, video games, school, and sadly often times their parents. If you could get the truth to then soon enough it make them question everything they learn for these places. Even exposing them to the possibility to an alternative can make them see through at least some of the bullshit.

Dubs of truth.

Buy guns
invest in rope

It's true about niggers and beaners, the latter is a little smarter, more organized, they're much smaller in stature but they always work together – plus they breed like rabbits

This, they replace, rename and hide in plain sight. Because hiding and subverting something is easier than destroying it. It's like a reverse spell, they are inverting white achievements.
They did that too to thousands of european pagan gods and champions by "replacing" them with "pious saints and martyrs" (crypto-cuckold paragons)

Memes, you know for kids.
I know you can't force a meme but just look at

I want to at least try to meme something. I'm sure there is plenty of material to work with. Just think about it. Something like
or

Holy fuck this is a major trigger for me, whenever someone says "lol who cares its just dead white men" I go nuclear. This "dead white men" meme to ridicule and marginalize history is such utter rage fuel for me, more than anything else.

THESE ARE SOME OF THE GREATEST PEOPLE TO EVER LIVE, DON'T BELITTLE THEM OR THEIR ACCOMPLISHMENTS

DJ Khaled is a mudslime though. Nigs do love their colorful shoes and sodas but Khaled is just doing the Crypto-Kike Saudi Shuffle into the big community. This is why mud needs to go because they're jewing everyone.

wew

Looking at history, we already know what the future holds for the suicidal self-hating leftist liberals by letting the shitskinned subhumans win.

Even whites who had been friendly and sympathetic to the black population were imprisoned and later killed. A second wave of massacres targeted white women and children.

pic related img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1406/10/1406108833957.jpg
>An 1806 engraving of Jean-Jacques Dessalines. It depicts the general, sword raised in one arm, while the other holds a severed head of a white woman. (the future of white women, especially feminist ones (look at the history of Lebanon where leftists were the first to die) when white men check their privilege or check out)

So everyone is right in that you should let the shitskins murder the leftist loonies. This is what they want. They are incapable of learning from history or listen to facts or statistics or current reality. The leftists are an evolutionary dead end and we should grant them death by their pet non-whites that they so strongly desire. Let leftists and liberals die.

Welp, I hope the racewar happens soon.

gee then maybe don't set any "Tricky Goals" for a population with an average IQ of 85

playing devils advocate , this guy might have a point , white criminals tend to put a lot more thought and precaution into their criminal activities , for instance the pink panther diamond thieves who originated from Yugoslavia , they had a reputation for being extremely efficient and well educated , if we look at the criminal organisations that currently hold the most power, we have the russian mafia; a well organised well educated highly intelligent ruthless organisation, we have the Italian mafia; an extremely traditional organisation that has always had strict rules and strong ties with legitimate organisations , even the asian criminals take great pains to conceal themselves from the general public , Negros however have a reputation for being loud flashy and committing extremely poorly planned crimes , in fact the parasitic element within European/american/Caribbean Negroes has gone as far as to create a culture based around these individuals rather than keeping them hidden , subsequently leading to such reckless idiocy and braggadocio that professional crooks want nothing to do with them

Well, right wing people acting tough and talking big are actually the problem. No, let me rephrase: it's their intelligence. No one is dumb enough to risk his life by capping niggers and hope that "everyone else will also jump onto the train".

There needs to be a sufficient number of people starting the whole race war process before others will have the confidence to join in.

Intellectually this won't happen, because people are afraid. That's why only scenarios where people are literally forced into survival will create the first spark eligible to fan the fires of civil war.

Scenarios include but are not limited to: heavy economic crises along with severe shortages of food/medicine, prolonged out-of-control riots by niggers over a long time span and stretching over several states, political assassinations (e.g. Trump gets killed by a nog) or other, rather unlikely black swan events.

I had to watch Mississippi Burning way back in highschool. What a bluepilled cucked piece of shit movie.

And I looked into it, and the "white" civil rights activists the KKK murdered were subversive kikes. pure coincidence.

If they ass-blast you, you win.

Very nice. Pinpoint accuracy.

Non-amerilard here, got a question about this:

Is this normal over there? how can a fucking movie studio basically use schools and teachers as advertising?

Never even heard of such a thing before honestly.

That is a horrible webm and you should feel bad for posting it. Here is a less horrible copy from a 1080p copy of the movie. I had to recompress it due to file size limits here, but the copy below is even better.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:cf3e6a7b8f998d65315ae0e6092a8c9ac476fa21&dn=The%20Birth%20of%20a%20Nation%20(1915)%201080p%20Bluray%20DTS%20x264%20GCJM%20mkv&tr=opentrackr.org/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.leechers-paradise.org:6969/announce&tr=udp://tracker.opentrackr.org:1337/announce&tr=udp://zer0day.to:1337/announce

Normally they can't. They can send info to schools all they want but teachers wont do shit because it has no perceived educational value. But since the American school system in large cities is shit and filled with niggers who will only be relatively quiet and attention when a movie is played, because they get to pretend theyre not in school since they dont have to read or do work, this actually has a good chance of working.

Leftists worry because they know what has always transpired historically, that they will always be the first to die and the whites who weren't stupid enough to fall for leftism, who still have a right mind and their self-preservation instincts still functioning like a normal human being, must and will let the leftist whites DIE.

They try to gloss over the killing of children for the same reasons you will never hear the words "Haiti" and "Slave Rebellion" uttered together by a teacher in the United States. The savagery exhibited by the former slaves is so shocking to the point students will be left to wonder if the leaders of the revolt were worse than their former masters.
I'm in the camp that schools need to teach that gains in civil rights have never come as a result of violence against whites. Not with Nat Turner, not with John Brown, and especially, not with any 20th century riot.
Furthermore!! White students, should note that when there are gains, they are almost universally tied to a "sympathy factor" brought about by the outright murder of blacks. Imagine how much easier it was to sell the country the Civil Rights Act thanks to a handful of idiots who didn't consider how folks outside of the deep south might look down upon the killing of children. Breaking Emmett Till's jaw probably would have made it hard for him to whistle at a white woman again, but by making him a martyr, they may as well have begged for Federal intervention in local politics and law enforcement.

this reminds me of something Vox of all people pointed out awhile back.
Liberalism is not a mental illness.
LIBERALISM IS A DEATH CULT
The only difference between them and endtimers is liberals constantly seek out an earth-bound cataclysm rather than waiting for a giant meteor or "Judgment day"
And when they get into power, as good goyl shillary has done, they pick fights with anyone that might tip the balance over. So following zionist protocols of invading the ME to flood yorup with muzzies, they invade South America to spark migrations north under cover and profit of the Drug War. Still not going fast enough, so despite all their bloviating about n00kzrbad they want to be nuked

hdubs
of truf
To return to functional civilisation, we've got to reinvent tribalism.

f'reals, get some slavs in here if you really want a riot. They'll begin taking cities and holding all the ((())) and ((())) pets within hostage
I have no idea how but they seem to have the innate ability to generate a new grenade every 6 rounds too, regardless of the materials around them.

reminds me of the end run they do around the Haitian revolution, which was pretty much an IRL Nat Turner moment. "The slaves freed themselves without even needing mighty whitey's help, three cheers, class!"
And then they leave out how (also, by stealing all their money, the Clintons basically ensured any community accepting Haitian 'refugees' almost immediately attains enrichment)
books.google.com/books?id=VSeLGtVm0iIC&pg=PA252#v=onepage&q&f=false

That's kinda basically Duke's Louisiana platform. Seems to be working, if slowly.

That disposable income means they can also afford more sexboxes and cawadoodies and strip fighters, though. Turn heeb tactics on them, and make their slaves stay "plugged in"

nu-male j00s aint as smart as old j00s. There's a reason they killed "blaxploitation," they were nowhere near ready to abandon ship yet

The ones that save already signal they do by bitching about other niggers, lol

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333465/Liberias-General-Butt-Naked-The-evil-man-world.html there's even better than that out there.
Try and read about the "most evil man in the world" all the way through and not fucking laugh.
literal fukken orks. Then he discovered "white liberals" and all of a sudden has a "conversation with god" telling him to be a güd boi to them (for gibs of course)
Despite their ridiculous propensity for violence, this is one groid group you don't need to worry about. sites.google.com/a/macalester.edu/refugees/liberians
>Liberian refugees faced many problems during their transition to the U.S. Regarding healthcare for instance, Malaria infections and TB have an extremely high rate in West African populations. However, according to Dr. Wilhelmina Holder, Project Manager of African and American Friendship Association for Cooperation and Development (AAFACD), the health concerns of the Liberian population of Minnesota have shifted with time to include cardiovascular diseases, obesity, and diabetes
They've an equal amount of self-control around buffets.

dizziz no time for feels
only the time for reelz!

Good, let them get smashed. You better be prepared though or you will get taken advantage of.

It's like watching a jungle explorer get raped by chimps

checked

And yes. They are a cult, the multicult, and they seek and desire death onto themselves.

That movie flopped
The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: USSSreally hard

that was my favorite scene .. they always cut it out of the cucked versions

Surprise, surprise, the nigger who made the movie was on trial for rape with his bro. He dindu nuffin and the victim later commited suicide.

variety.com/2016/film/news/nate-parker-rape-allegations-birth-of-a-nation-1201837461/

Daily fucking reminder that at one plantation, they left then returned just to kill the babies.

from wikipedia;

holy fucking shit

You mean the last time your jew overlords told you to go at war against bad goys who had pride in their country?

If you don't already own a firearm, now is a very good time to consider buying one.
I have a sidearm for concealed carry, but I'm currently putting off upgrading my PC to purchase my first AR.
Personally I prefer the AK platform, but in this country 5.56 as well as spare parts for the AR are far more common.

I would also suggest discussing local plans with your friends in the event of a chimpening. I already have a group of 20 or so guys and girls I can count on and will meet up with in the event the dindus want to try something.

We all know who would win a race war, but I don't want to end up a casualty.

Good news. It flopped.

marketwatch.com/story/birth-of-a-nation-flops-in-opening-weekend-at-box-office-2016-10-09/print

The tolerance for baiting media is decreasing.

Good to see the future of all white BLM supporters is death by their own.

Liberals have an underdeveloped amygdala. They are quite literally mentally defective which is why they lack the instincts of normal people that exist naturally throughout all other races.