HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my god quick guys burn the 2nd amendment
a couple of nobodies in a school died. quick. destroy the founding article in our founding document. boo hoo.

he got arrested so either it's a false flag or this guys legitimately too dumb to take his own life over a life sentence.

also >>>Holla Forums

Getting caught was part of his plan

they're comparing it to sandy hoax. really makes you think.

Kind of funny that 500 gun murders per annum in Chicago don't generate this much outrage and calls for fiddling with the 2nd amendment.

It's ok if niggers do it. Things are only bad when white people are the ones doing it, remember that.

The constitution can be changed. The 2nd Amendment can be modified or done away with with 2/3 of Congress and 3/4 of the states

Too dumb. After the shooting he went to Subway then McDonalds. You think after strategically pulling the fire alarms and using a smoke bomb to cause confusion, he have a back up plan. Nope.

According to some sources, doofus used his debit card. He got a sort of good last meal though.

the shooting only lasted 4 minutes, took the police 4 hours to find him. he could have been out of the state by then if he really wanted to leave.

fuck off alphonse

True. He wanted to get caught. But really subway for a last meal. He should of went to somewhere really nice, get a nice juicy steak or something. Plus it would have been hilarious when the police finally found him, happy and full, with a toothpick in his hand.

he was found walking down a street alone during the evening. i assume dazed and confused. mk ultra?

People do weird shit after school shootings.

That kid who ass raped and murdered his math teacher went to Jamba Juice then watched a Woody Allen movie.

Kekkle. I must use google because that sounds hilarious.

Jamba Juice, because you''l need a refreshment after ass rape and murder.

YEAH, WHAT R THEY? CAN WE USE THEM TO REMOVE THE PART ABOUT "EVERY1 CAN HAVE A GUN"?

You can remove the amendment from the constitution but you'll have to remove the gun from my cold, dead hands.

just walk out of your house with it, without a permit

Ill need to when I join the militia.

you can, actually. just not easily. go reread article 5

i know u can change the constitution, iiot - thats the point. Changing it doesnt mean "destroying it"

idiot*

ull need to if its not gonna be allowed to have guns without papers

ull abolishing the second amendment will literally start a civil war. I dont give a shit about the US government's permits. Im joining the confederates.

your death is your problem. U coud go and get tested if u r eligible for the permit instead. But since u want to age war on that, instead of upholding such law, i can see u wouldnt be.

Nice deflection
I'm not exaggerating. There actually will be a war if the second amendment were abolished. I actually will join the militia. The federal government will be dismantled.

ull actually die
if thats what u r calling your mentall illness, then whatever. Thats why shitheads like u need to be psychologically evaluated before being allowed to own guns

The right to arms protects all others. It's fine if you're a cuckold, you've convinced me. We should repeal the second amendment. That way you can hang on the day of the rope.

i can tell by the schools and concerts geting shot up how safe that was.

The Colorado theater shooter passed four malls on the way to the one he shot up because it was gun free.

u rly cant understand what it means to restrict guns country-wide, can u

So the United States can turn into nu Europe and weapons can continue being smuggled in from Mexico?

works for eu. Why wont u put that cigarettes, oil and war lobby money into catching smugglers instead?

No. It doesnt. Their population is castrated sheep.

keep telling yourself that - after all u had to write in the constitution u need guns after that 1 war u had, u pussy-ass bitches

Why do you respond to low energy posts?

cuz hes a low iq poster

It's fun. Gotta stay sharp.

Responding to drooling retards, or people who deliberately act like drooling retards isn't going to keep you sharp, it's going to get you used to only arguing with drooling retards so when someone who doesn't rely on fallacies comes along you'll be caught off guard and wind up looking like an idiot.

There are so many different kinds of fallacies and non-arguments. You have to be able to identify and dispatch all of them.

Go the fuck back to Plebbit. Wew.