Students of all races prefer teachers of color, finds study

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/10/161005141118.htm
archive.is/SMIHj

Middle and high school students, regardless of their race and ethnicity, have more favorable perceptions of their Black and Latino teachers than of their White teachers, finds a new study.

>Middle and high school students, regardless of their race and ethnicity, have more favorable perceptions of their Black and Latino teachers than of their White teachers, finds a study by NYU's Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development.

>The demographic divide between teachers and students is of growing public concern. Racial and ethnic minority students make up the majority of students in public schools, especially in urban areas. In contrast, less than 20 percent of teachers are racial or ethnic minorities.

People typically view the demographic divide through longstanding racial achievement gaps, and scholars have argued that teachers of color may work particularly well with students of color. This concept of race matching – where, for instance, Black students prefer or perform better with Black teachers – has been shown to boost student achievement.

>The researchers found that students perceived Black and Latino teachers more favorably than White teachers. These patterns remained largely intact, particularly for Latino teachers, even after considering factors such as student performance, teacher working conditions, and other measures of teacher efficacy. Latino teachers were better perceived across all measures, while students perceived Black teachers (more than their White peers) to hold students to high academic standards and support their efforts, to help them organize content, and to explain ideas clearly and provide feedback.

>Interestingly, the researchers found mixed evidence of race matching among students of color: Latino students did not have particularly favorable perceptions of Latino teachers, but Black students did have positive perceptions of Black teachers – and Asian American students preferred Black teachers even more than did Black students.

I thought that this may interest some people here since it not only helps to enforce the notion that groups prefer their own, but also that whites aren't nearly as racist as people claim they are. However, this is also a sketchy finding since the study does say: "The researchers focused on data from 1,680 teachers in 200 urban schools, along with their more than 50,000 students in grades six through nine."

Thoughts other than OP is a fag, probable shill, and naturally Jewish?

Other urls found in this thread:

narrative.ly/nick-brown-smelled-bull/
edr.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/09/27/0013189X16671718.full.pdf html?ijkey=jMVKA94Rs.J9M&keytype=ref&siteid=spedr
wral.com/news/education/story/10583820/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The white kids likely made their decisions based on whether or not they'd be racist for picking a white teacher.

Shitskins have no problem choosing their own.

Yeah, sure. I belive all these studies. They're always legit.

Now ask them which teachers they paid privately for after school tuition and see how many non white and Asian topped the list.

Your answer is in the phrase "INNER CITY": there's a reason these schools were chosen for this rather than a broader, more objective pool. They're dominated by black teachers and students and white students corrupted by "inner city" (read: black) values.

OP is a fag, probable shill, and naturally Jewish.

Did you miss the part where OP correctly included that non-Whites make up the majority of public school students across the entirety of the United States?

Wake the fuck up.

I want to see data on how these schools perform compared to white majority schools in suburban and rural areas.

Also, i dont care what kids prefer. They would prefer to have recess for all their classes.

Also, i dont care about a statistic based on 50k people. I care about how my children will be taught.

Also, this is all just an excuse to teach marxism and bring down the white man. Nothing new for public school educators who depend on federal gibs.

Uh, okay. That is basically the foundation of my argument.

I had one nig teacher the entire time I was in school, and I'll be honest - we all liked him. You know why? He was affirmative action and did not give a fuck, we did whatever the hell we wanted while he dicked around on the phone.

No, you're focusing on the minutia. You think, and probably correctly, that the results would be different if you went way out into the country or the wealthy suburbs. What I'm trying to get across is that doesn't matter because the ABSOLUTE MAJORITY of public school students aren't White – across the entirety of the United States.

What's being put forward in this study isn't going to be going away in the future. It's not something you hand wave away. The country is entirely lost if we don't start killing their kids.

And how do they view gook teachers? Is there such a thing?

Niggers are tribal subhumans, gooks are cucks, and Latinos might just be redpilled and that's why they choose the Aryan Brotherhood over niggers in gang alliances.

It's probably because most colored teachers don't have tenure and actually do their fucking jobs.
One of the best history teachers I had was a nog, didn't sugarcoat shit and planted the seeds of holocaust-doubt in my head, as well as a through explanation of what Islam was that ended with "if you ever see a group trying to reform the caliphate, a war's going to happen"
Our entire school system is completely fucked though because of Common Core and the DoE, hopefully Donald can fix it but I doubt it, the subversion already runs so fucking deep

More likely, coloured teachers just aren't as strict as white ones.

I hate to say it, but this subject I think has less to do with race and more with the fact that the educational system is like a zionistic cult.

lol no

edr.sagepub.com/content/early/2016/09/27/0013189X16671718.full.pdf html?ijkey=jMVKA94Rs.J9M&keytype=ref&siteid=spedr

Bump

Bullshit

Did you guys read any of it?

> For each of the 7Cs, a single factor model demonstrated reasonable fit to the data (root mean square error of approximation < 0.05; Tucker-Lewis Index > 0.95).2

This isn't fucking science, this is pathetic nonsense.

Oh, wait, its sociology.
Makes perfect sense now.

Students prefer to stay off the radar so they can get high, at the very least.

Don’t have to. We don’t prefer niggers.

When I was a kid, we all prefered the teachers who were shit at their jobs. Meant we could spend the lesson fucking around.

This is wrong. Has been proved wrong. And is just children liking the shitty, stupid, easy teacher.

This is the cuckchan exodus.

i figured this is why they choose shitskins to whites. Shitskins don't give a shit about teaching and are a lot more laid back and let kids go wild and do what they want. White teachers demand respect and are more strict on keeping on schedule with learning.

Students tend to dislike teachers who make them work hard… until those students reflect back and appreciate why it was done that way.

Jesus Christ your image looks like a composite between El Rato and Creepy Kaine.

The more I read into this, the more ridiculous it becomes.

Mmmhmmm.

Seems legit fam.

You mean like how you selected 'urban' schools - that is to say, schools which demonstrate a drastic non-white majority, and urbanized white minority?
Consider the demographic issue:
> US Population vs Study Population
> White: 62% vs 25%
> Black: 13% vs 37%
> Latino: 17% vs 29%

….

That's Joe McCarthy… And your description is not far off.

Ah right. Know the name, didn't have a face to go with it.

Was Joe McCarthy a Communist Agent?

He sure played into their hands!

I'm a streetshitter and I can only remember a single minority teacher who I liked. I liked all my straight, white male teachers a lot more. Most of them ended up being like mentors to me, funnily enough.

How is race even an independent variable in this study?

ya… i remember the dumbfuck 80-100 IQ shits in my classes 25 years ago prefering to be lazy shits. makes sense lazy shits would prefer teachers dumber than they are.

Niggesr, spics, and jews.

When I was in school way back when, I would hope to have a white teacher.

This just in: Niggers and Spics are opinionated violent assholes who are lazy as dogshit. Kids love 'em!

ITT: People don't actually read the part of the OP where Nigs and Spics are a majority of middle schools and as such hate whitey

BRACK PEPOR SO RAZY

Who'da thunk.

The other kids probably chose them over white teachers because shitskin teachers don't care and probably let the kids get away with shit.

Sure, there is no bias from the person conducting this bullshit study. Funding pseudoscience should be illegal.

In fairness chinks don't buy this shit at all and probably cry for a week if they got a nig teacher.

Many here do not know how to read studies critically. I always read the incredible studies which the media propagates and it fills me with anger how much manipulation is used in these studies.

I don't trust any bullshit studies made in humanities. I'll read the data that comes from STEM or the medical field but not the crap that has a clear political agenda and got its birth from the fucking Frankfurt school.

But McCarthy was right

Wooooooow surprising

NO MORE WHITE TEACHERS

This will be the chant from the left following this "study".

As a husband of a middle school teacher, I agree somewhat. My wife teaches at an urban school in NC where the student population is mostly black and she is a minority (white) teacher.

Most kids (because of NCLB) come into her class testing at a third grade level and are dumb- mostly because black teachers in previous grades don't care to teach. It's not like it will look bad on them since its mandatory they cannot allow teachers to score kids below 60 percent for the first half of the year.

wral.com/news/education/story/10583820/

Funny thing is, some black kids that come from real bad homes end up hating the black teachers and like white teachers better. Almost always there isn't a black father in their lives (either that or abusive) and so they will take it out on black male teachers. Black female teachers act the same way as their mothers (overly emotional) so are cursed out or disrespected. They end up actually preferring her because she, through teaching, is how they receive attention and its radically different than anything they've experienced in their lives.

This is the attitude of many of these fraudsters.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
no.

Next up they'll say:

Because white teachers actually do their job and challenge their students rather than being a foot stomp professor* who just tells them what's going to be on the test and lets them talk the whole class.

*This is in reference to the fact that some professors stomp their foot whenever they're saying something that will be on the test. Half the professor's at my college did it and I realized that's the only time the Asian kids wrote anything down. I realized teachers have been doing it since highschool…

This is the same woman who pushed transhuman postmodernism in the book the cyborg manifesto

That's a big echo.

I hate niggers

Doesn't fucking matter what the kids think one way or another. Teachers are supposed to teach. Not be your fucking friend.

What the fuck?
I'm asian myself and I've always preferred white teachers.
They're the only ones that actually speaks fucking english and tell to teach better.
If it's a spic or a nigger, most of the time I can't understand them because of their fucking accent.

indians are the fucking worst and should be banned from teaching

typed a little too quick there

nonwhites prefer nonwhites.

Guys, the biggest blackpill event of my life was visting a kindergarten to pick up my sisters daughter one day. Those children are the future of this country, and the country is going to be very dark. Just go to any elementary school in almost any blue state, I promise it will make white genocide very clear.

Whites need to white flight to a whole damn new country entirely.

It's a lost cause this shithole.

If all the majority of whites left, the USA would lose its superpower status and tax revenue overnight. This must happen.

Majorly Nig and spic students prefer being taught by Nig and Spic teachers, wowsers , that's some crazy shit!

It's like people or a race prefer and feel at ease being surrounded by people of their own race or something!

I've had two nigger teachers, one was biased as fuck towards people, the other just copied math notes on the board and never tried to help anyone with the subject.
both were terrible.
even the white teachers I hated on a personal level did alright with their teaching, but the bad ones I can't even remember them doing much of anything. just handing out assignments and telling us to do them, no teaching/helping at all.

there needs to be better teachers, having a good teacher that cared while growing up meant the difference between zero motivation for anything school related, and being happy to get there early and join clubs. sadly they are few and far between.

i wonder why

Well yeah of course they'd go for a teacher where they can do whatever they want.

Can confirm this behavior. The cool awesome teacher is the slacker fuck that does nothing, the horrible/lame/boring one is the one that wants to teach them, the monster.

low IQ normalfags need to lurk moar

The phrase "herding cats" comes to mind.

Assuming we got everyone on the same page, where else is there? The land is, by and large, already claimed. Any move to settle elsewhere would be met with opposition.

The only place left untouched by niggers is Antarctica.

That's how it was for me and I assume everyone else. What kid wouldn't want to just fuck off for an hour out of the boring school day?

Great.

Now post that study that shows kids under a non-white teacher get lower grades and do worse in school, especially non-white children themselves.

It's always nigger teachers who are picketing for more money for their salaries or dem programs in like Detroit I mean holy fuck give it up that is a waste of money you fucking niggers.

No thats all i came to post.

Because this post is utter nonsense. Otherwise it just shows the conditioning used on people. White people have been trained to have negative reactions to other white people.

(((How strange)))

Going to college, though it isn't equal to regular schooling due to the kind of person who becomes a college professor, the minority teachers I've had have actually been fucking good at their jobs. Asian anatomy and physiology instructor, knows his shit completely, acts like an autist every once in a while, but a great teacher. Black biology instructor, ex military, far more disciplined and friendly than the white professors. Asian physics teacher, can't really understand her half the time but when she is able to communicate she actually gives good instruction quickly and effectively. Contrast this with the white professors I've had, a fat old dumb cunt teaching chemistry in a way that could put a methhead to sleep. A gay guy, who while still knowing his shit, wastes hours of lab time on things students already understand and gives us arts and crafts projects where we tear apart magazines to figure out how muscles work. A literal marxist, taught feminist theory and marxist theory as a legitimate form of criticism (dropped that class). The two good white professors I had were a 300 pound 5 foot tall jolly fuck of a woman, great teacher who knew her shit and didn't waste time, and an abnormal psych professor who gave great lessons with different examples from her life with a background in the medical profession.

The white teachers I've had that didn't come directly from the fields they taught in to teach, they were hippy dippy liberal marxist trash. Don't think that just because teachers are white, that makes them better. A large portion of the white people that aspire to be teachers are the last people you would ever want as teachers.

You met outliers of every group and you think that it's normal, therefore you assume "not every nigger, not every chink, not every faggot" with educational flavor. If you average it out, I am sure you would be surprised.

Stop the presses!

this

The best teachers are always unpopular.

The education system is full of nothing but pozzed leftists anyway.

Let's meme to fire every last white teacher. They deserve it for their support of leftist bullshit.

To a white like me, they would seem easier to pull one over on. That's why I'd like them. And it's probably the reason for those stats.

Asking whom they respect most might give a different answer