Anyone have mailman's trip code? I'm trying to looking for it through the archives but haven't found a trip or capcode...

Anyone have mailman's trip code? I'm trying to looking for it through the archives but haven't found a trip or capcode. I see many people referencing him but nothing else. I'm not even sure where to look.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20171210020039/https://8ch.net/b/res/7603429.html
archive.org/about/dmca.php
rftghtrf.blogspot.com/….
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please use it wisely. Your future depends on it.
#S?:NOU`)

No way to know it's official unless it's used in conjunction with the Vol capcode.

name ##tripcode ## Board Volunteer

Is this your damage control? Didn't you say you were going to sleep? Why are you still up? I see through your kike ways.

I hope you get vanned, you stupid fucking pedokike.

I can't It's disabled. The only proof is too look at the logs.

How fucking convenient for you.

I am though right?

Don't worry I'm looking through the archives. I know you fucked up at least once or used your trip or capcode.

OP go wash that ass.

Explain the following posts:

Explain this too:

web.archive.org/web/20171210020039/https://8ch.net/b/res/7603429.html

"Pedo thread"

Don't start deleting shit.

The pedokike has a sense of humor.

You got nothing else to say? No fight in you left? You're in a corner, pedokike. At least try and fight back. It's more entertaining that way.

Well that's boring. I thought pedos were the live ones. You certainly were live on Holla Forums a few hours ago. What happened to your energy?

yuck, how can I report this to archive.org? I looked on their website but I didn't see anything.

All I see for take down requests is for DMCA violations. archive.org/about/dmca.php
Even on this website I just visited as of now I can't find a report forum anywhere.

>ignores all alleged evidence
There's really no fight in (((You))) left, is there?

rftghtrf.blogspot.com/….

we're busy molesting children tbh

Probably a shitskin.

I'm guessing all of my evidence is incriminating. Thanks for confirming everything.

we're busy molesting children tbh

You spammed Holla Forums though?

hmm

Remember this moment when youre just a torso in a cellar