Anti-White And Anti-Indian Racism

Everything is racist these days.

'Racist' Gandhi statue banished from Ghana university campus

Accra academics win removal of Mahatma sculpture after petition denouncing Indian leader and saying African heroes ‘come first’

A statue of Mahatma Gandhi will be removed from a university campus in Ghana after professors launched a petition claiming the revered Indian independence leader and thinker was racist.

The statue of Gandhi was unveiled in June at the University of Ghana campus in Accra by Pranab Mukherjee, the president of India, as a symbol of close ties between the two countries.

But in September a group of professors started a petition calling for the removal of the statue, saying Gandhi was racist and that the university should put African heroes and heroines “first and foremost”.

The petition states “it is better to stand up for our dignity than to kowtow to the wishes of a burgeoning Eurasian super power”, and quotes passages written by Gandhi which say Indians are “infinitely superior” to black Africans.

More than 1,000 people signed the petition, which claimed that not only was Gandhi racist towards black South Africans when he lived in South Africa as a young man, but that he campaigned for the maintenance of India’s caste system, an ancient social hierarchy that still defines the status in that country of hundreds of millions of people.

Ghana’s foreign ministry said it had followed the controversy with “deep concern” and wanted to relocate the statue.

“The government would therefore want to relocate the statue from the University of Ghana to ensure its safety and to avoid the controversy.” it said. “While acknowledging that, human as he was, Mahatma Gandhi may have had his flaws, we must remember that people evolve.”

Statues on university campuses have recently prompted bitter arguments in Africa as students wrestle with the legacy of colonialism and history of racism on the continent.

Last year students in South Africa successfully campaigned for the removal, from the University of Cape Town campus, of a statue of Cecil Rhodes, a notoriously racist mining magnate who died in 1902.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/06/ghana-academics-petition-removal-mahatma-gandhi-statue-african-heroes

Black students have celebrated the fall of a statue of British colonialist Cecil Rhodes at the University of Cape Town, as some white groups protested at what they see as threats to their heritage.

Cheers went up as a crane removed the bronze statue from its plinth at South Africa’s oldest university after a month of student demonstrations against a perceived symbol of historical white oppression.

The university, which is regularly ranked as the best on the continent, was built on land donated by Rhodes, a notoriously racist mining magnate who died in 1902. A decision on the statue’s final destination is yet to be made, but it is likely to end up in a museum.

Earlier, the youth wing of white Afrikaner solidarity group AfriForum handed a memorandum to parliament in Cape Town to “demand protection” for their heritage.

Afrikaners are descendants of mainly Dutch settlers from the 17th and 18th centuries and dominated South Africa’s white-minority government before the end of apartheid in 1994. They are no fans of Rhodes, who was on the British side in the Anglo-Boer war at the turn of the 20th century, but have seen statues of their own forebears come under attack in the wake of the university protests.

Afrikaner men, some of them in quasi-military outfits, demonstrated on Wednesday at the statue in Pretoria of former president Paul Kruger – which had been splattered with paint – and at the monument to the leader of the first settlers, Jan van Riebeeck, in Cape Town.

“The Afrikaner is – from a historical perspective – increasingly being portrayed as criminals and land thieves,” AfriForum said in a statement. “If the heritage of the Afrikaner is not important to government, our youth members will preserve our own heritage.”

Their attitude is in contrast to that of the university council, which voted to remove Rhodes after accepting that his statue made black university students uncomfortable on campus.

Its disappearance is unlikely to end the debate over the pace of racial transformation, which goes beyond symbols to encompass economic and social divisions 21 years after the end of apartheid.

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/09/university-cape-town-removes-statue-cecil-rhodes-celebration-afrikaner-protest

voat.co/v/Niggers/

8ch.net/pol/res/7760327.html#7760584

archive.is/http://8ch.net/pol/res/7760327.html

Other urls found in this thread:

bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-9-86
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/nigger iq koko/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/pH3p08yDp-qA_XdMl9oZDg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79566695/#79566695
euvolution.com/articles/racereality.html
archive.org/details/Race_John_R_Baker
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61933819/#61939705
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88119837/#88143259
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91879139/#91882595
voat.co/v/Niggers/1329673
voat.co/v/Niggers/1329673/6499038
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91879139/#91879636
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gandhi hated Africans though.

I couldn't care less. Kill all of them regardless.

Indian poo genocide against niggers when?

If you blindly hate India, you aren't Aryan.

yeah, but who doesn't?

I said non-Whites, i.e. Dravidians and the rest of the mixed pooinloo trash (Aryan traitors deserve the same kind of rope too). If you're an uneducated nigger thinking all Indians are Aryan, it's not my fault but don't project your ignorance.

TRUE

bmcgenet.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1471-2156-9-86

WTF I love Gandhi now.

Them nigs are right about celebrating thier own heroes first, though. Sadly I doubt one of the Gandhi statues in London will be removed in favour of, say, General Gordon.

GHANDI SAID: NIGGERS ARE ONE STEP ABOVE APES.

hew was wrong:
I SAY: NIGGERS ARE TEN STEPS BELOW COWS

produced nothing except of crime and aids

Even Elon Musk hates niggers and wrote that rant on his kikegook about why niggers ruined everything in South Africa.

That is the ultimate redpill. When even fucking Gandhi hated niggers.

I sincerely didn't know Gandhi was racist.

im a european aryans are from persia and indians can fuck off you poo in the loo nigger

Fuck off.

I bet leftists will have a hard time trying to justify this, this would be the perfect thing for us to exploit and D&C the leftards.

Ghandi was wrong. I have seen smarter apes then niggers, and I personally find it offensive for apes, most of who learned to speak the sign language with their caretakers, to be compared to filthy niggers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/nigger iq koko/

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/pH3p08yDp-qA_XdMl9oZDg/

Believe me when I say that Africa was better under under British rule.

I kid you not!

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79566695/#79566695

What a good dog, hes at alert, ready to be aggressive and not frightened.

That second picture breaks my heart.

They arent even allowed to leave and return to Europe.

Are you arguing against the great

Race and Color
euvolution.com/articles/racereality.html

Race - By John R Baker
archive.org/details/Race_John_R_Baker

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/61933819/#61939705

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/88119837/#88143259

Are you arguing against the great Dr. John Baker, yuropoor fag

This.

Your point?

so, trayvon? or maybe the protagonists of BF1

Please let that be a troll.

That's satire,right?

``right?``

WE WAS KANGS AND SHEEEET

That is the ultimate redpill. When even Mother Nature hates niggers.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91879139/#91882595

voat.co/v/Niggers/1329673

voat.co/v/Niggers/1329673/6499038

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91879139/#91879636