USADA Hacked, US Olympians confirmed for doping

archive.is/n9Rrp

http:// fancybear.net/pages/m.fedoruk.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/1ZzMO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's really funny.

I bet if they dug they'd find it on just about any country that did the olympics.

My money goes to chinkland being the worst.

Who gets a therapeutic exemption and who gets their name plastered all over the goypapers is entirely structured around how compliant you are or are not to jewish finance capital.

They all dope. All of them. Except maybe the 3rd world countries that can't manufacture the shit. This includes sports in the US. Football, basketball, MLB. All of them dope and have been for awhile. When is this charade gooing to end?

Shit I'll be honest. I bought epi off the internet just to see what the fuss was about. I researched my cycle and did a 5 week dope. Put on 22lbs and had upward of 140% increase in some lifts. Shit was amazing. I've not done it again and managed to keep most the weight I had put on but the strength has decreased. And epi is bitch shit compared with the compounds being manufactured today.

ouch

It's also important to keep in mind this is just stuff that they can test for and so goyslave nations come clean with it and get the TUE for their goyslaves. It's not even factoring in stuff that the tests are missing, like SARMS.

Probably.

SARMS? TUE? I'll look it up but if you could explain a bit (if you know a lot) that would be great.

Trips confirms that this hurts

Fucking this. I lost interest in researching this shit a few years back but the compounds being manufactured these days are unbelievably effective. They simply can't keep the regulations in synch with what is being put in the market.

With the exception of the Japanese because muh honourable, every fucking pro athlete takes PEDs.

Any league or sporting event is at its best when the majority of the professional athletes are taking drugs that enhanced performance. The armature levels are the only place where rules against it make sense, any pro level competition should openly allow it. At the pro levels anti-doping rules over serve to cause people to use experimental drugs instead of those drugs that have been in use for long enough that the risks are understood.

American baseball leagues in the 1990s prove this all too well. The same people that talk about the injustice of doping in the MLB in that era are the same people that didn't give a shit about the sport until the home run records/races. Everyone dopes in all competition, even "pro" video gamers dope but it's okay because "lel just adderall".

Why cant i get some PEDS for regular life? I want to be uber as possible?

*its ok to give a child estrogen, but i cant improve my gains*

Selective androgen receptor modulators.
archive.is/1ZzMO
Therapeutic use exemption.

You can buy SARMS without penalty. They are not illegal or regulated.

You miss the point fuckwit.

That point being, Russia was being lambasted over accusations of doping, specifically by American media/organizations/celeb.
And now it comes to light, OH!, they were doping too!

This tbh. There's no way they go at the level they do and break existing world records without help.

I'd agree with that too though. The way they can cover something like that up easier, they'd have advanced programs dedicated to it, you can bet on it.

Didn't Russia get banned multiple times over this?

Why bother competiting if no one is honest.

thanks

posturing, image

First guy on the list literally doesnt have balls…

I've been saying it for years, who cares.

We should just be getting athletes high on PCP or other similar substances and just watch who comes out on top alive.

Look up 1976 East German swim team, fuckwit. Every country worth a damn does it and they all accuse each other of doing it when they lose. It's a national past time.

All professional athletes use PEDs.

Now this is kek's. I'm a runner so I'll say I had ADD so I can take, METH. Yeah no cheating going on there. Fuuuuuck.

The whole spirit of the olympics is a sham. Amateur athletes? Nobody buys that, you can't train your whole life for something and receive tens of thousands of dollars for something and still be considered an amateur. No performance enhancing drugs? I remember an athlete getting stripped of medals because she took a non drowsy Tylenol but this shit is ok?

The olympics is just an excuse to throw millions of tax dollars at a big production of sports that nobody would normally pay to see and line the pockets of bureaucrats.

Except the US didn't lose, it was just a base accusation - and enough of an accusation, with enough weight behind it, as to get the entire Russian team removed from the 2016 Olympics.

You're retarded.