DTS&E: youtube.com/watch?v=0BxNhsYYDVg

UPCOMING EVENTS
Monday 10/10 - Ambridge, PA - 3:30 EDT
Monday 10/10 - Wilkes-Barre, PA - 7:00 EDT
Thursday 10/13 - Cincinnati, OH - 7:30 EDT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to be getting home from work just in home, too. Feels fucking great, man.

*just in time

Bumps prevent autopurge.

MAGA?

Gotta check it now…

tell him he wont find a job with "being part of a criminal gang" on his resume anyway

Convince him to make it boring, dry, informative but unemotional.

Tell him to do his job, except he'll add some nauseating color filter in the video, iirc green is what they use to show something is "off"

I'm just asbolutely disgusted in him. He's coming across as a acomplete hypocrite now, because he said that immigration was a terrible strain on his hard worked tax money, and then goes to work for the fucking Clinton Campaign of allt hing.
You see he'll probably try and defendthis by saying "oh but how is Trump or Clinton being elected over there going to impact us here? They won't be our president" which is the kind of shit he was saying earlier, I informed him that whoever get voted in will probably inspire politicians here to take on the same stances,and so it's very fucking impactful, also told him that hillary would literally start WW3.

He won't do either of these since he wants it to be professional so he doesn't look bad and gets a future job with the company that's making the videos for the campaign.

Stab your friend in the throat.

Cut the cancer out of your life.

No kek pls

I already had to do that to 3 friends over the last year when I only ever had like 8 or 9, I don't want to lose another one due to fucking hillary (even though I'll be eternally disgusted in him) if (god+kek forbid) she wins the election, THEN I'll probably tell him to fuck right off.

user I know it sucks, trust me I have literally two friends, the rest faded with high school or I cut them out. You'll always be better off without hypocritical dumbfucks in your life. It's simply not worth it to keep them around.

I don't have any friends. I got my nordic priestess gf and my family. All I need.

Time to redpill him into full-on Jew-aware depression. Good luck for him working on that video after watching Hellstorm.

Yeah.. I just made a list there and realised I only had 7 before ditching the 3 cunts, so now all I've got is 4 including careless video editor.

Sounds noice m8.

I'll send it to him.

So you're not even in the USA and he's working for the Clinton Campaign?

The company that makes their videos were looking for Intern editors and emailed him, saying if he did the video he could potentially get a future job here working on other shit

Daily reminder NH is still over 90% white AND, unlike Vermont or West Virginia, has a very high standard of living (the highest in America).

This. I've cut out so many people that it has to come to just family.

Trump has so many rallies I can't keep up.

This looks like a tiny venue - what's going on?

At least your parents aren't voting hillary.
They will still vote for her even though they're ex-bernouts who know fully well that the DNC fucked bernie over. They'll still vote for her knowing full well that the DNC wants to replace white people and that hillary will import massive amounts of mexicans and refugees. They don't even like immigrants but they'll still fucking vote for her.

Anyone wanna guess the two reasons?

A lot of my friends turned into snarky libshits or passionless normies. Reading Spengler and Evola made me really question what was important to me and it got to the point where I had to ask myself, who am I willing to live and die for. And it's this that has me worried about the future of the white peoples of America. I feel no kin to them.

This meme must end.

It's not open to the public.

HERESY

As if on cue, the mic goes to shit.

I didnt say who in my family I still talk to. My dad even tho he's pretty damn racist I dont keep in contact with. Only my two brothers and a few cousins. My mom well she runs off of muh feelz but I dont talk politics with her.

I feel the same way I wish I could elaborate more but I can't right now.

The environment and abortion.

Do you have any redpilled family? I at least redpilled my brother on most things.

But then I see a precious four year old white girl with her mother at the grocery store on a slow day. Happy shopping. Completely unaware. And my heart weeps.

Not really my dad in a sense he just hates multiculturalism everyone else are normies. I only keep in contact with a couple cousins and my brothers for the sake of seeing how they are doing.

Oblivious to the horrors of this jewish stranglehold. Trying times they are.

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-AUGZxPalQ

What is this tiny rally? This is almost Clinton tier (not quite since there's people there). Is this not the same kind of event as the 10k stadium rallies?

Krispy Kreme spotted.

HE'S ON

Town hall Q&A.

The population of Sandown, NH is less than 6,000 according to Jewgle.

THE GOD EMPEROR SPEAKS !!!

-LA RWDS

GIVE US THE ORDER MR TRUMP!!!! WE AWAIT YOUR INSTRUCTIONS!!!!

Its (((funny))) how only Trump rallies get hit with heavy interference I dont think I have ever seen a rally without some sort of lag.

Heh.

Bill Clinton confirmed for new Trump campaigner.

Q&A time.

After the first debate the media (and others) said that you should go after Hillary more. Did you hold back and will you go after her more next time?

Holy shit. He's rubbing salt up to 100.

What do you see as the biggest foreign policy failures of the last 15 years?

I'm an 8th generation American of Hispanic decent, live in California. I want to help other HIspanics see the truth.
What would you say to concince hispanics that are deceived by Obama, Clinton, and the media to vote for you?

Got back from LAs Vegas. A lot of Hispanic; they like to be called Latino in that area, tremendous response. People that are here legally, they don't want people coming here illegally.

Transcribing is quite difficult. I don't know how they do it.

Honestly? Just go back.

I love listening to Trump free style on these questions.

I hated listening to Jewish controlled Politicians.

How do you define the income range for middle class? It cannot be based on where you live, because the US tax codes do not dicriminate based on geography.

and my stream hanged.

Holy shit. This question.

I recently graduated magna cum laude with a BS in Chemistry, and I can't find a job. What are you going to do to bring jobs back to America?

He pretty much answered this question in the previous one.

CLEAN HOUSE FROM THE TOP

FBI

JUSTICE DEPARTMENT!!!!

When you become President, can you assure the American people that you will cleanse house from the TOP, FBI, State Department, the VA, and in what order would you start?

Follow up
What would you do with Comey?

God Emperor Trump will call upon his Internet Friends to help him clean house!

Give me the Order TRUMP!!!!!

LA RWDS!

For the conservative holdouts who aren't on the Trump bandwagon, how would you convince them to endorse you?

Did you really say you were upset about Pence's success at the debate?

Did I hear that right? That can't be the question.

Is it just me or is this one of the best rallies so far?

Holy shit the media really tried to say Trump was upset Pence did well? These people are beyond asinine.

What advice would you give to young Americans trying to achieve the American dream?

Do what you love. Never Quit Never Give up.

What are you going to do about the VA?

Hillary Clinton wants to get social security and medicare to illegal immigrants. Won't this bankrupt the programs?

What is one of your earliest memories as a child and why do you think it stands out? Go Donald!

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP!

2ND DEBATE IS THIS SUNDAY
Time: 9pm ET (8pm CT, 7pm MT, 6pm PT)
Moderator: Martha Raddatz, Chief Global Affairs Correspondent and Co-Anchor of "This Week," ABC
Moderator: Anderson Cooper, Anchor, CNN