Can we all agree that this show was literally proto-Rick and Morty?

sure dude

You are both wrong and retarded

If it wasn't for Matt Groening's god-like comedic timing they would both be pretty much the same show

I'm so glad I can enjoy things. I hope you can too, one day.

It was better than Rick and Morty. At least the plot was a developing one.

No.

==No==

Same genera isn't same show
If you want semantics that fucking bad, then I guess any other fucking sci-fi comedy is roig an molby

Get the fuck out of here with your shitty bait
Go bump an old nigger thread, or better yet make one yourself

You and I both know that if Reddit was a thing in the early 2000s then they would be all over Futurama

They HAVE subreddits about it right now
You can say that about any fucking show

Who fucking doesn't love Futurama anyways??

Fox after the first few seasons lol

Wowee my bukaroo buddie!

Fox makes no mistakes, go back to Holla Forums

You clearly have no reading comprehension

it was fun to watch tho

bump

Rick and Morty is futurama with fast things so millenials cant notice the lack of quality, of course it has great chapters like the life in the citadel, but most of the time is overrated, the pickle thing almost made me drop the serie.

fuck this shit

It had its moments, but Rick & Morty it ain’t. It was the Simpsons in space, basically, except with less talented joke writers. Still, it’s good for late night stoner background viewing.

Is this an illegal drug taking reference?
MODS!
This is now a family-friendly board!

I’d put Futurama in the same category as Sealab 2020; so boring that it induces a trance-like state. Once you’ve lowered your expectations, it becomes funny and potentially very good if you’re insomniac or stoned.

Relative to chapter, season, etc, Rick and Morty is hyperkinetic action hiding pretentious fedora garbage, still have brilliant moments, futurama is slow, yet it has his moments and the simpsons are above all of them (i am not talking about the new seasons obviously).

Rick and Marty is back to the future with less quality and more edges, seriously, remove some chapters, do just one season and its gold.

the real original rick and mort-mort

I've watched all of R&M so far and it's fine for what it is, but the original television Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy did it better and more streamlined and funnier.

666, I appreciate R&M for its dankness. Most shows play it safe and don’t go near taboos for fear of angering advertisers. R&M doesn’t seem to give a fuck and that is refreshing.

The Simpsons is trash that should have died 20 years ago. I have no idea how that fucking monstrosity keeps going. I've literally only ever known one person who watched it after the year 2000, a vegan roastie in a "surf band" who showed up late to work every day and never shaved her legs or armpits.

Magnet link please?

Thats explain why they will have to wait eons for a new season and it was an "emergency procedure", seriously, the third season started like family guy.

Sometimes i think that The Simpsons are just showed to destroy the heart of people that watched how they showed Jacobo Rothchild as the bad guy, not free market, not communism, but they named it like R&M in the vindicators that shit is for total destruction or total subversion, remember my words, the next season of R&M will be cultural marxist as fuck, seriously, showing homosexuality as depicted in DSM 3 was too much (remember Jerry being in love with a parasite).

cartoons are for faggots

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:defb884587945f269ad4fd0bfc9bf1745f2f0bee&dn=The+Hitchhikers+Guide+to+the+Galaxy+%281981%29+complete+series+-+vel&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Futurama was a great western animated sci-fi, Rick and Morty is a good western animated sci-fi. I would have called it great too but season 3 was a bit weak with a "Big Bang Theory" vibe.

You are not wrong.

damn semenists!

Thanks mate.

Rick and Morty sucks shit.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them

I don't even know what Rick and Morty is, but I can assure you that it's just a substandard imitation of Futurama rather than the other way around.

It's basically fat SJW Dan Harmon and degenerate pervert sperg Justin Roilands "tv show" where they make pop culture references for a half hour at a time and even completely ripping off entire plotlines and tropes without paying proper homage like when they had the sex bot planet (ripoff of film zardoz, wouldn't be a problem if it was done better), and the giant heads "show me what you got" (another ripoff of zardoz, though different enough to at least be harder to finger).

The difference between homage and ripping off is homage offers a wink and a nod to the source material, dropping a name, or something similar to really cement that the creators are acknowledging what they're doing. While ripping off is lacking of any kind of wink, or charm, or nod. It's just a plot point presented as if it's original. Very fucking slimey.

Also Roiland likes Shadman. Fuck that cuck and fuck that half nigger/spic/jew.

Simpsons was the Flintstones remade with hilarious child abuse (so going back to the Honeymooners, really). Then it went soft.
Futurama was an unfunny Jetsons, but it did have Katey Sagal doing voicework, and she was pretty awesome as Peg Bundy, so there's that.
I don't know what Richard & McFly is, and I hope I never find out based on the lackwits who seem to fawn over it.

Can we all agree that Speed Racer was literally proto-Oprah?

Not that fag, but some chapters of the Simpsons did something similar for ignorants, i can force a 90 IQ to read something and force a 130 IQ to not read that, ignorance isnt the same as stupidity, even Rick talked about The Simpsons or South Park being before them for a reason, thats a point against them and they still have a lot of shit between gold, forced and long action scenes like family guy, chapters made to filling seasons, obvious edgy crap, but the worse thing is trying to be a show for intellectuals failling miserably because its obviously aimed at useful idiots because (((producers))) demand it, its the classical "i am a guy from university that undertand (insert anything here) so my views on sexuality, politics, economy and religion are ok and anything against Israel is wrong", the show put "social sciences" over real science every time sometimes doing excelent jokes, other not if they arent showing hipocresy (here every guy can see what he want so it can target both left and right). The real thing that made that show interesting are the views on cultural marxism, faggotry showed as a serious mental issue (ctrl + f +jerry), atheists showed as a mass murderers (tbh Rick is worse than all communist dictators together), leftists showed as hipocrites with beams in their eyes killing others because they cant found a speck in their eyes, Futurama was slower, but better (not the new seasons obviously) and the chapters showing jokes for normies are bad in the eyes of r&m fans, like the family eating while morty was banging a sex robot (my family believe that something happened to me, seriously, is stupid but it always work) or when it talk about religion showing atheism from a historical point of view, the fanbase is so stupid that they see "evil morty" as evil when abnything that stand against that destroyer of worlds is good, but they just read, they cant understand.

This, the best things from that show are cheap copies in quick motion and the critics of the fans come from kids with delusions of greatness (now with 0% of testosterone) that see the show as a great thing because its based on x book, but they dont know that the book already have a fuckton of references, r&m is a mid quality show with a few great moments overrated by kids that believe that they are smart for watching that.

Oprah its like american football, outside Usa nobody cares about that.