Aye, Aye, Aye, Ya no mas Sr. Trump! Miss Piggy concedes defeat

Aye, Aye, Aye, Ya no mas Sr. Trump! Miss Piggy concedes defeat

www (dot) dailymail (dot) co (dot) uk/news/article-3824110/Former-Miss-Universe-says-s-giving-interviews-fat-shaming-life-story-unravels-not-discussing-Trump-subject-further.html

archive.fo/caKoo

LOL Spic fatass says she's not going to talk about our next President any longer. She's triggered that Trump and his supporters aren't cucks like previous opposition and that they actually fight back. The cunt has been humiliated because her connections with drug lords and video where she's sodomized on a Spanish (((reality show))) have surfaced. She's also angry that the (((media))) is only interested in her hedonist and whore past instead of Drumpf's ebul words.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It was only a matter of time.

Why post a video that has no relevance to the topic tho?

Didn't want to leave the subject blank, so I posted one of my favorite interviews. It is slightly relevant though, because he wrecks that femicunt the same way that he wrecked Ms Piggy.

This is only a taste of what is the to come the crying useless masses will have their lying mouths shut for them.

Whoa. The things I miss when I don't have time to check the news online.

So he called her fat in 1997 and she's getting mad about it now?

By 97 standards, no. Current year standards, yes he called her fat.

I don't know why this is so funny, but it is.

No, cunt. You did that to yourself and the world whole can see you degenerate history, you whore for hire. Did you think for even a second you could get away from your past when you bring it up in attempt to wring out some fame?

Man, clinton is desperate.

Boxers have to control their weight very carefully but I never heard that called fat shaming. If you're competing in a beauty contest you better be damn perfect, you are just as much a piece of meat as a boxer.

look at them fat shaming these boxers

wtf man I can't even

Keep in mind this bitch never worked an honest day's work in her life, using her looks to get by, now she wants sympathy for being a lazy cunt who couldn't even be bothered to do that much.

jesus fucking christ that kike in the article picture

Anchor babies. Deport em all

God she was so perfect, well i hope donald boinked her a few times.

>www (dot) dailymail (dot) co (dot) uk/news/article-3824110/Former-Miss-Universe-says-s-giving-interviews-fat-shaming-life-story-unravels-not-discussing-Trump-subject-further.html

What (dot) the (dot) fuck (dot) are you doing you nigger (dot)?

Just take www and everything before it off the fucking url off to break the link.
Holy shit. Are government agents trying to give us all carpal tunnel syndrome?

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK!

Gee, thanks. Will keep that in mind for next time, dickhead.

Yes, but unnecessary time has been spent demolishing a strawwoman.

You're welcome.

The same shit that Khan faggot pulled as well. When people started digging and found out how full of shit he was, he started crying and ran off.

Why do leftists think that renaming "anecdotal evidence" somehow makes it credible?

Yes, you're correct my dubs friend.

What is that muzzie up to nowadays? I haven't heard its name in months. I remember at the time the media wanted us to believe that Trump's campaign was over.

Alpha cock wins again

What a retarded slut.

I hope future President Trump deports that puta. She deserves to star in a donkey show in Tijuana.

Dubs confirm it shall be so

Because if Learningcode/Imkamfy/Rachposter posted their usual dyke pic people would have started the thread saging, and then arguing with the dyke derailing its own thread. Then we'd review the ban log and see therealcoonman or imkamfy banning people in the Rach thread.

should have given it away. saged because imkamfy is a shitskin degenerate dude weed LMAO faggot and therealcoonman is a nigger

The famous Trump Effect in action again

Any criticism you throw at him will be shot right back at you 10 times harder

Boy, do I love the Current Year +1

wew

kekkles

kekkles 3

kekkles 4

kekkles4

kekkles2

kekkles7

KEKKLES10

WOOOO