Neo Nazi plant at Trump rally is a Mormon Missionary

The Press had a field day with the Neo Nazi angle: breitbart.com/big-government/2016/10/05/nazi-agitator-tries-disrupt-donald-trumps-reno-rally-crowd-shouts-chases/

Brady W Garrett of Shingle Springs, CA (outside of Sacramento)
whitepages.com/name/Brady-W-Garrett/Shingle-Springs-CA/bit7c1v

is also known as Elder Brady Garrett missionsite.net/elderbradygarrett/viewpicture/277425

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/bradygarrett
archive.is/KYhqT
golfromega.com/holes-in-one/2013/07_brady_garrett_hole-in-one.htm
archive.is/VeEg6
golfromega.com/images/holes-in-one/2013/brady_garrett2.jpg
8ch.net/leftypol/res/965593.html
linkedin.com/in/brady-garrett-1b1b6250
archive.is/pcaUf
missionsite.net/elderbradygarrett/viewpicture/287419
dandc9011.mormon.org/me/3S1B
archive.is/SKBGm
youtube.com/watch?v=iD1Zly-UFx8
archive.is/nJIWO
archive.is/Yd7LJ
archive.is/5VblJ
youtu.be/iD1Zly-UFx8
archive.is/Xrpsy#selection-25.6-25.19
mmoutreach.org/mormon/articles/facts_mormon_wont_tell.htm
exmormon.org.uk/tol_arch/atozelph/topten.htm
archive.is/jNPc2
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/why_mormons_don_t_like_donald_trump.html
archive.is/uCEUy
thinkprogress.org/mormons-detest-donald-trump-heres-why-1be9024d6964#.b222qje0i
archive.is/cbyro
politicususa.com/2016/08/15/utah-play-clinton-mormon-anti-trump-candidate-qualifies-ballot.html
archive.is/UTv7A
nytimes.com/2016/06/13/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trumps-mormon-problem.html?_r=0
archive.is/kbgwl
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/mormons/498506/
archive.is/u0Ot6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mormonism is rebranded Freemasonry and operates as organized crime at the higher levels.

sounds like most religions

This faggot should feel the entire ass raping pain of the internet h8 machine.

Hmph. Satan trips were right.

Mormonism lays it on a little thicker, though, with the gambling and prostitution being pretty front and center.

I'm aware of them being closet masons but do you have any infos on the organized crime. Like any documentaries or articles…

So it was the CIA?

Mormons are NSA, Jesuits are CIA. But this was just a non-Holla Forumsack who's been exposed to our memes and wanted to help, I think.

I will say, you don't see many non-whites as mormons.

Frikkin woke up my cat with my laughing.
Fucking Mormons

No they didn't it. It barely got reported on, and all the articles talked about how Trump supporters "shouted him down" and ejected him from the rally.

Jews aren't going to give widespread attention to something that encourages people to look into Holocaust revisionism.

you're not even hiding your motivation anymore, kike.

Mormons are all over Vegas and the seediest industries there. Most of the movies get made about Italians and kikes setting up shop with zero mention of Mormons.

Holocaust thread?

Good!

He may be a butthurt Glenn Beck fanboy who decided he would try to embarass the Trump campaign with the help of the media.

Wow, so embarrassed to be associated with this non-science

This

because they weren't involved you dumb mongrel.

Also what does his past as a missionary have to do with him being a plant?

It's classic jewish well poisoning.

Personally I would be happy to have the Trump campaign even more strongly associated with anything that makes Jews upset.

Kek and his good pal Lucifer doesn't lie.

Mormonism was the religion of the red man, and then you understand that the indian wars were religious wars.

his linkedin?

linkedin.com/in/bradygarrett

archive.is/KYhqT

Fuck off.

Hello I am too retarded to make up my own mind, anyway this has been laying dormant in my mind for atleast 4 years and I havent really been able to reach a conclusion.

What is our stance regarding "stormfaggotry" "david duke" & lets say "neo nazis" or that nordic group with the green flag and arrow?

David duke nor stormfront has meme magic, and it feels like a dead movement…

Uh im not sure what i'm trying to ask… Do you guys support joining those more "extreme" right wing groups? Or do we hide our powerlevel, stay on the right side, and unleash 1488 when the time comes?

I think most people hate when people like David Duke tries to cling to trump movement, lets pretend david duke and neonazis arent fbi plants for a second.

Reported. I can't wait for the day to hang you fuckers and post the pictures on this board.

You're trying too hard chaim.

archive didn't get the picture, hes the picture from the linked in

Low energy subversion.
It actually made him look good for kicking the guy out.

I bet they thought that we'd stop supporting him if we saw him kick out someone who holds our views (then they have a win win scenario), but they don't realise that we know how the game is played, and we encourage trump to keep playing without acknowledging us too much.

CTR outsmarted by an autistic mayan facepaint forum hivemind, again.

I'll cut your eyes and tongue out myself for your crimes against civilization.

HA

that didn't take long

Daryle Lamont Jenkins, is that you?

AROUND MORMONS NEVER RELAX

Yeah, because nobody who was ever a Mormon could ever be redpilled, right?

for what? posting publicly available information? get fucked kike.

Your subversion will end soon.

meant for

High profile nazis shift the Overton window rightwards. They are also self defeating movements quickly subverted by FBI/CIA used to catch the less informed, pushing them towards violence so that they can get shut down and demonized by the press. PRcuckoldry is a mistake but so is allowing honeypots to flourish, which is why we regularly shittalk Daily Stormer, Stormfront etc. Organize locally and carefully - if in Europe, support your local nationalist/fascist parties.

Afaik David Duke is a pretty cool guy but William Pearce is the best of that stripe.

(((sage poster))) gangbang in here

filtered

I like tihs theory, because I can rape you shills with one question:

When has a CIA-conducted attack been conducted and launched by someone who unwittingly knew it?

Note: you'll have a very hard time. You'll find it's actual CIA agents of MKULTRA'd kids, like Lanza. So, tell me, where are these redneck bigot rwds you faggots proclaim are destroying our movement?

Did he really do anything worth our ire tho? He shat on the holohoax, plant or no plant. Isn't what Holla Forums want's is for the world to understand this lie? I dunno. I just don't feel it worth it going after someone who shit's on the holocaust, plant or no plant. I mean, was that one guy who shouted Israel did 911 at one of Trumps rallies a plant? Did we go after him?

Like I already stated, eventually the whole world should be redpilled on this subject and I don't think attacking this guy is working toward that goal. But whatever. They're your lulz.

He's a kike you stupid fuck.

LOOKS LIKE WE HIT A HOLE IN ONE

Check this out:

golfromega.com/holes-in-one/2013/07_brady_garrett_hole-in-one.htm

archive.is/VeEg6

Never evidence that he's a kike.

Typical Holla Forums

*No evidence.

Speeding on the caffeinated jew.

Is that even the same guy? i don't think so.

Kill yourself.

I think its him, im looking for the right frame in the video to match it better

Awesome argument, you sure showed me.

That's not him.

Mormon likely means CIA (Evan McMullin, the cuckservative candidate that nobody gives a shit about is also a Mormon CIA agent).

That's clearly a different guy. Wrong part of the country, too.

Sure smells like a kike. Let's see that penis.

Thank you for the post.

I'm against appeasing leftist, or apologetic nature aka cuckery. I'm proud to see Nordfront showing huge fucking balls and utterly disgusted by the fact all of them are legit being stalked and persecuted by sick police in sweden, just for having their views. I support their courage.

I am however wondering… If its possible that groups like them make people become very afraid to even be moderately conservative or nationalistic, just theory that neo-nazis groups are secretly made by jews to disuade healthy nationalistic views…

I will have a look at pearce. I usually trust my instinct and feelings, it has always been right, but despite being redpilled, enormous knowledge about the jews, marxism etc there is something not working, or something off with the "nazi" groups, i have a hard time liking bald headed fellas since white greatness manifests in such many other ways..

I'm just ranting here but i must look further into this.

I actually misread your posts and thought you were calling the Mormon guy a kike. Sorry about that.

I'd still like to see your penis.

So is nobody gonna consider the possibility that maybe he's both one of us and a Mormon? I mean, traditional Mormonism says that niggers are niggers as punishment for not fighting against Satan, so I can't see it being too much of a stretch from Mormonism to hating niggers.

Still don't think that it's a plant. It's too irrelevant. If I were to put plants on Trump's rallies I'd do it right and make it something big. What's this going to do? Not lower Trump's numbers, that's for sure.

His sign said Pepè. I have literally never seen a Holla Forumsack spell it like that.

Maybe some other time.

b-but Breitbart says he is? Our greatest allies would never lie to us.

Holla Forums is the end all be all fight against the jew. It's possible he saw the meme on MSNBC and decided to rep that.

Holla Forums isn't*

This. I grew up in Utah, went on a mission and everything and am still not a cuck, in fact significantly less cucked than most people in my 20 mile radius,
He's obviously not a Holla Forumsack, likely just someone who heart about "pepe" "14/88" and the "alt-right" and wanted to show his support without entering the circlejerk, he wasn't trying to speak for Trump supports just get his message out there and I appreciate that.
Also to all the idiots saying "he's not one of us because he didn't mention 88 precepts" you're fucking retards. 14/88 means: 14 words / Heil Hitler. It's a message about white awareness not any retarded code of conduct for h'uite males.

Couldn't that be a spellcheck thing or something?

not even close.
he also had a sign about holocaust revisionism.
hes not a newfag - hes just a stooge.

This is some fun shilling you're doing.

The sign combined with how he spoke about it makes me think he's legit.
He didn't go full "Hitler did nothing wrong" but also stood his ground and didn't cuck for the muh six gorillion (((patriots))) and (((journalists))) hollering around him claiming he doesn't represent "US"

Sorry to break it to you but the internet is not real life.

He may be stooge, I don't know, but attacking someone for attacking the holocaust, plant or not, is kinda stupid.

please show us all where I said if you dont deny the holocaust youre not a real Holla Forumslack?

or did I counter the claim that maybe he saw pepe on twitter and is just a newfag spelling it wrong, by giving proof he isnt so new after all?

go ahead and explain.
ill wait.

Sure, but that wouldn't make him "one of us". It's possible that he's just some nobody who picked up some memes from the electric Jew and the Holohoax bit from somewhere older than us, but the Mormon connection and the amount of (((journalist))) attention he got makes me doubt that.

Said the nigger who attacked the trump girl for her laptop.

its 100% him. i'm putting together a couple pictures. you guys are about to get btfo'ed

You will hang first.

It's possible he saw the meme on MSNBC and decided to rep that.

doesnt this imply he's knew? he doesnt know pepe, kek or anything else because hes so knew?

and yet…another of his signs was about holocaust revisionism, which would indicate he isnt so new?

OR MAYBE hes a newfag stooge who was given those papers to hold?

This. CIA is Catholics in Action.

Explain why denying the holocaust is a bad thing, kike.

The Holocaust being a hoax is an entry level redpill, like jews having done 9/11.

didnt say it is, shill.
i did, however, claim that for someone who knows the truth about the holocaust..its a little strange he cant spell Pepe correctly.

why not explain why that is?
go ahead. ill wait.

Even if it is him, what's your point? Anybody who ever played gold must be a Clinton shill?

He hardly got any attention though.

Holla Forums is not the gatekeeper to the JQ. Full stop.

ITS NOT HIM

Pic related. You're retarded.

Because not everyone is a meme master like yourself.

it takes meme mastery to spell Pepe correctly?

I know he's not a shill because you're working overtime to convince us he is.

The ears, the brow. Not a match.

0/10, no.

Well we know how Utah and the Morons feel about Trump so this guy is like KKK niggers.
Time to spread this far and wide.

Yeah, let's make everyone think that anyone that shits on the holocaust is a shilll. Great move Holla Forums. Brilliant.

meant for

anyone who shits on the holocaust at a trump rally is an obvious shill. and look: he's a mormon boy. its been confirmed. all thats left now is to ruin this young man's life.

It's obvious they're shills user.

So that guy that shouted Israel did 911 right in front of Trump, and Trump called a friend, is a shill?

its possible? let's ask ourselves a question:

the narrative is trump is a racist, bigot, literally the next Hitler. now what supports that narrative?

or

clearly the latter confirms, in the minds of the average person, trump must be a racist.

so either theyre plants or theyre very, very stupid newfags.

either way, they deserve their lives ruined and they will be.

I can't wait to see you claiming your shilling was ironic.

Then get to doxxing user. Dox everyone that posts here while you're at it. David Duke a shill too right. Sam Hydes a shill. Everyone who calls out the Holohoax is a shill.

Except he said he didn't care about Trump's policies and didn't think he reflected his views - the opposite of what a plant would do.

You're almost as bad as that faggot from TRS who claimed that anybody who hates homos must be working for the feds.

if you want to see that its him, look at his hands at

@:16

and

golfromega.com/images/holes-in-one/2013/brady_garrett2.jpg

also compare the ears. Obviously, hes younger and lost some weight since the golf pictures, but its totally the same guy if you look for other identifiers.

No, it's not, it's a very late stage redpill.

go back to reddit CTR.
theres only one x in dox.

i forgot to mention, the golf pictures are 3 years old, consider that when comparing the two

How come the guy on the right has dimples and the other guy doesn't? Those ears are nothing alike and the brow is a dead giveaway. Not a match.

Our forefathers should have driven them into the ocean when they had the chance…

I

bet

you

get

upset

with

line

breaks

too.

looks like same person, only a little older.
you can see the dark circles under his eyes from not exposing himself to much sunlight for a week or two. likely to make him look more white

i
bet
you
get
upset
when
you
get
outshilled

Maybe to you Aut-Right newfags. Everybody serious knows it's one of the first points you have to hit. if you actually want to stop these kikes.

Reminder to report these IDs to the global vols since our vols are actual kikes

kek

CB

Lmao

REMINDER

DO NOT QUESTION THE HOLOHOAX IRL

OR Holla Forums WILL RUIN YOU

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

And here's the kikes endgame with this little plan.

stay mad jew

CTR DOX GET IN HERE

see

Thanks.

What are you going to do now hunt down every racist because muh PR?

How are you going to save the white race when you're stabbing everyone on your side in the back? If you're going to attack everyone that talks about the things you care about how exactly are you going to win?

Only a month until election season's over, the alt-right dies, and the cucks go home.

I'm adamantly opposed to the alt kike and their attempted subversion of this board, but the dox on this Mormon faggot is useless. Go after the CTR faggots and after this election we'll have free reign to fuck over these alt kike faggots. I'm already preparing a list so their shitty podcasts never end up on this board again.

but the red pills remain

this was the largest red pill operation in history

It doesn't matter if he's a plant or not. This doesn't send out a good message for your side. It sends a message out that you'll attack your own to protect the sanctity of the 6 million.

>>>/gamergoy/

Are you retards fucking retardedly retarded? Did you learn nothing from GG? The media already thinks we are and nothing will change that. Stop with this shit.

shills are getting up in arms about the digging, keep going

Looks like the Mormon Internet Defense Force is back.

Hey firestarter media.

>spreading facts about holocaust revisionism isn't a "good message for 'your side"
wew, found the outsider PRfag. Get out of here.
HEIL HITLER

This wasn't the Mormon dude that keeps showing up at terrorist attacks in Europe, is it? I swear I remember that face.

You know its really counter-intuitive when you make 30+ posts all with basic Holla Forumstier responses.
You're either a bot or just really fucking dumb.

Neat

I can't believe this shit still goes on. The media will never give us fair treatment so there is no reason to not hold back ever.

I actually agree with your point that we should be bringing up Holocaust denial in public but what you are doing is really not helping your idea.
And yes I know PR is stupid but you have to realize that the guy was obviously a plant.
If he were for real he would hand out flyers explaining in detail rather than telling people to google vague shit that will just lead them to websites talking about how evil the topics of his various placards were.

kek, Nazis are doxxing themselves now, thanks guys, I guess we don't need to do anything.

Why?

Wew. This is some incredible logic being used here.

I like how the next step is to try and build some consensus to track this guy down and teach 'em a lessor for holding Nazi views.

That's what Holla Forums is good for, right? We like to hunt Nazis down and shame them? Gimme this guy's address, and I'll send him a pizza xD. Wow! Being a real Holla Forumsack is fun :^)

We don't need to track him down. The guy is CIA, that would be extremely painful for us.
We know he's a plant. We can discredit anyone who tries to use his presence at a rally against Trump by pointing that out. That's all that needs to be done.

You just outed yourself, Moshe.

Heretics you say?

Yes user, I'm totally an NSA agent, you got me.

Leftist plants are so dumb.

Gotcha FBI.

Good work, Holla Forums

Merchant please. You won't get your strawman and your army of paid shills are going down with Hillary.

Clearly someone from a religion that didn't let blacks in until the 70s could never be a nazi :^)

You seemed to be implying I knew something about this guy and wanted to defend him

Paranoia is a helluva drug

except hitler was extremely well spoken and knew how to present himself

LEFTYPOL LINKED TO US

Get over there and kill them.

8ch.net/leftypol/res/965593.html

wat

There's a reason they kept getting kicked out

Trs, please asphyxiate yourself on whatever shekels the left gives you.

It's muh PR faggots like you why GG failed.

Kill yourself.

Good strategy lad. I pronounce you the leader of the movement

Lurk more and jump into the nearest oven.

I'm implying your concern is uneeded since they guy is obviously a dumbass. If he were truly trying to redpill people he went about the most low energy and stupid way to do it. Telling people to google Nazi memes won't redpill them, it will just drive them further in the opposite direction. He needed to be concise and articulate and not be some obstinate retard that everyone will immediately dislike.

They aren't even fucking relevant. They can worship a cuck autist who had to make reality unimportant to make his life less shit and take economic advice from some semi obese jew who never worked a day in his life.

Like Nazis then?

>people doing things irl is always controlled opposition
Okey dokey.

Yea on cuckchan you leftycuck.

I know, but the autism in that thread needs to be seen. Leftypol is worse than people think it is.

Why haven't mods deleted this thread? It's obvious Holla Forums doesn't give a shit about this guy. And the only user doing any digging can't even get the right guy.

(19) of pure shilling. Get fucked like.

I think your bot broke.

you have to go back

Well I'm glad you pointed it out anyways, they are very clearly present in this thread. It's ironic they think we're obsessed with them, but if you do a word search on their board for Holla Forums as opposed to Holla Forums on ours the difference is staggering.

You mean the Holla Forums faggots who are still butthurt about the glorious stirner thread we had the other day?

Right, sorry, he expressed himself badly in public, nobody from Holla Forums would ever sperg out :^) it's incontrovertible evidence

Yeah it's almost like you guys raid us constantly

kek, I know, they're fucking pathetic. I love going there occasionally to stir the pot, the stirner thread was great fun.

No organization needed, your spookhole is a salt mine.
Just look at your compatriots, you all belong on /cow/

I wasn't just that, it was everything about him. A sign with just '1488' in old timey font was the main giveaway for me.

It's only cause we enjoy seeing how you sperg out when we do it, it's fucking hilarious.

kek you are pathetic

Why did they even do a faces thread? Do they not know how pathetic they look? Are they that retarded?
Yes, obviously.

You give yourselves too much credit, the only reason you are on Holla Forums is because only among Nazis can a communist be a special snowflake. You could go onto any other website and be not trolled but you come here because you need validation from opposition.
Now that is pathetic.

IRONY.

Sounds like a CTR plant.

The thing is that most people don't care about the whole da evil nahtzees annuda shoah thing anymore, it only plays well to other Marxists.

because leftism is just social accessorization with a political candy wrapper.

MPC has a comprehensive thread on the Mormon menace. The main takeaway is that Mormons in power are greedy pedos and everybody helps cover it up.

Mormons used to take an oath to destroy the USA (Mitt Romney took this oath before running for president). Intel agencies love Mormons, because they are very good goyim.

Supposedly their cult enshrines cuckoldry where certain elders can choose women (including those already married) and fuck them for theological reasons.

tl;dr Mormons are corrupt pedo cuckold NSA agents.

found the kike.

Are all gommies just shitskins and mystery meats with brown hair and eyes? That clears a lot of things up.

we all know how to draw a proper swastika, user.
either the work of niggers, or H-tler himself.

HITLER WAS A PR CUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

DAILY STORMER ANIME AND MLP 4EVER

k

What's with the retarded reddit image tacked on to the second one anyway?

Wow your IQ must be all the way up in the double digits.

Did I offend your Holla Forums feelings?

meant for

I'm not a Stirnerite, Marx wrote a whole book ranting about him and his ilk that he didn't even publish because he realised Stirner was so irrelevant

Well I hate to say I have to give you props for not taking the redundant spookpill.

Yes, if someone draws a swastika like that they're probably a leftist trying to drum up media attention, especially if it gets photographed.
We have a little more pride in our work, ebin skinhead faggots who drink all day and false-flagging leftards don't represent us.

Good on you for not buying into that high-tier faggotry.

No true Scotsman, m8

Yea I'm not buying it, you can't take your fallacy fallacy and shove it up your no true vagina.

*can

Literal reddit-tier response.

I think it's jews who wanna false flag themselves, but still can't abide to look at a swazi for fear that it'll drain their orgone energy. On a side note jews in Israel are doing the same kind of vandalism with crosses, but they can't draw them right either and it ends up looking like an ankh. There were photos on here a while back, someone should post them if they saved them.
Jews are pretty much the closest thing to vampires in real life.

Wtf I hate nazis now

All you've demonstrated is that you are smarter than this guy, not that he's a plant.

ad hominems aside :^)

you are that southern bible thumping christ cuck who says that in every thread huh?

Yet this guy actually went out and did something at least.

Fun fact most of you already probably know. Kikes are called Kikes because they refused to sign a 'cross' on their signatures when they got to Ellis Island, instead they drew a circle which in Jewspeak is 'kikel'.
Funnily enough when someone says Kike on a stick really they are saying pic related.

(heils ironically)

We still have no proof to either course as to whether he is genuine or not. So we have to agree to disagree until there is conclusive evidence.

when they say kike on a stick they mean jesus dying on a wooden cross like a bitch boi

Yeah.

And that's proof he's a plant.

No shit really? I genuinely thought they were angry about Christians abandoning Jesus for tree branch hoops.

just ignore it or respond by travisposting, feeding his memes always ends badly.

Mormons get gassed as well.

The real mistake is mentioning his name, now hes bound to come here.
And also I'm not Christian so I just think its all very silly.

I found another linked in, I think this might be him as well:

linkedin.com/in/brady-garrett-1b1b6250

archive.is/pcaUf

You really can't tell faces apart, can you?

I'm pretty sure that's a sign of autism, you should get tested.

thats not the same guy you stupid faggot

great way to waste your time and make us look retarded

They have the exact same name as well you fucking retard.

wow, the teeth match too, what a coincidence

speak of the devil and the devil shall arrive.

That's actually really sad.

Are you the sperg who thinks Sinaids is a half dozen people too?

not even close, shmule

You say I have Autism, but yet you claim that him typing in Pepé was a spell checking error. Get fucked kike.

your (1) has been very helpful to this investigation we have going on here. thanks for the input.

Because that's actually possible, unlike somebody who isn't on the spectrum thinking these two are the same person

Just like for europeans all black and gook people look the same, non-whites see white people as same looking, since they can't recognize distinct features of other races.

Its obvious that you aren't white, if you think those people are the same.

missionsite.net/elderbradygarrett/viewpicture/287419

They have the same name as well you retard.

leave him be, that person is probably retarded underage, if he's serious.

I haven't seen such extreme shilling in a while, you guys sure are desperate

Pro tip: Don't archive. The m0ds want you to archive, because they're CIA and they're tracking you (they have logs of the archive site LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL)

The reason there are so many "Holocaust survivors" is that every Jew living in Europe, no matter where, even in non-combat zones, were legally deemed "Holocaust survivors" and were entitled to free holohoax checks. This is where all of the half-baked "my parents were turned into soap lampshades by Dr. Mengele!" stories come from.

dandc9011.mormon.org/me/3S1B
archive.is/SKBGm

funny how he sounds like the guy as well :-)

youtube.com/watch?v=iD1Zly-UFx8

>archive.is/SKBGm

I'd upload a .webm but I don't have the tools on this computer

archive.is/nJIWO

Did you just archive youtube?

Kek. Holy shit. You're new to this, aren't you?

What have you contributed to this thread other than jewish dogs?

It's a meme you dip.

That's not good strategy. It's not even a strategy. You want them sitting pretty, then blindside them, then fade into the mist.

This is urban SOCIAL warfare against the occupier oppressor that is the Jew.

:^)
He's CIA. They make reality, you know.

No, you're doing your old spam routine because Holla Forums has uncovered something you don't want spread.

Bump.

THIS GUY IS 100% A PLANT. HE'S A MORMON MISSIONARY

Let me just draw the connection for anyone coming late to this.

breitbart .com/big-government/2016/10/05/nazi-agitator-tries-disrupt-donald-trumps-reno-rally-crowd-shouts-chases/
archive.is/Yd7LJ

Name is given as Brady Garrett

another user found this: missionsite .net/elderbradygarrett/viewpicture/277425
archive.is/5VblJ

from this site, I found this youtube video.
youtu.be/iD1Zly-UFx8

This confirms his voice and speaking patterns. Also at 1:25, his mother asks if he's going to come back home weighing more or less, and he responds: "I'm going to lose weight. I'm committed to losing weight."

the newest picture from that site is on August 21, 2012, and he has indeed slimmed down, and now looks like he does in the videos.

missionsite. net/elderbradygarrett/viewpicture/287419
archive.is/Xrpsy#selection-25.6-25.19

How does being a Mormon missionary confirm being a plant?

After I'm done feeding these needy children, I like to go home and post my rare Pepés on Holla Forums/Pol/ with all of my other libertarian Nazi friends. 1488 = HEIL HITLER

am I doing this right? guys?

He lost some weight, but it looks like he got AIDS as well. I understand Brady Garrett is what he gave, but if he's a shill I'd doubt that's his real name. Browsing the CTR leaks to see if I can find him.

He obviously isn't a Holla Forumsack, but everything points to him being an Alt-Right newfag

All that stuff is around 4 years old, so we don't even know if he still is one, but if he is, so what? Mormonism is a shit religion, but it's inherently "racist", and there have been Mormon WNs. Pro-Mormon threads even used to pop up on here and on halfchan from time to time.

He's a fucking plant. He's like a walking caricature of what they make Holla Forums out to look like. How fucking autistic would you have to be to print out "1488" and "Pepé" on the other?

Mormons are a bunch of assholes.

mmoutreach.org/mormon/articles/facts_mormon_wont_tell.htm

exmormon.org.uk/tol_arch/atozelph/topten.htm

I live in citrus heights

HELLO FELLOW NAZIS I'M WHITE SUPREME, HAIL PEPE THE FROG NAZI, VOTE TRUMP MAGA 1488 HEIL HITLER

Thats how.

No one talks like that, only shills and Big Guys.

You're the last person who should be talking about autism…

If he were a plant:

1. He wouldn't have mentioned Holocaust Revisionism.
2. He would have projected his alleged views onto Trump instead of separating them and saying he backs him only because he's "anti-establishment".
3. It would have gotten more media attention, and different media attention. Every article frames it as Trump supporters shouting him down and him being removed. How exactly do articles like that hurt Trump?
4. He would have given a fake name or no name at all.

Nothing he did linked him to us in any way. On the other hand, you're making us all look like schizotypal autists to any lurkers by comparing teeth on people who look nothing alike to prove a point that makes no sense.

That sounds exactly like what you'd expect some newfag with a little too much enthusiasm to do.

He probably just started reading the Daily Stormer (or maybe listening to TRS) and was overwhelmed with things like coming to terms with the fact that the Holocaust was a hoax and we've been lied to for nearly a century. I can completely understand wanting to shout something like that from the rooftops when you first find out about it.

That's some bad double think user.

Never in my entire life have I ever seen someone type it with an accent mark. I mean, there's being a "newfag" and being fucking oblivious. You're obviously a shill though, so you really wouldn't know the difference.

Pepe is now viewed as the Alt-Right's mascot, we aren't "Alt-Right". And google his name + "Holla Forums", see how many results you get.

I love how you just ignored every point I made (which demolish your case about him being a plant), and focus on his punctuation on "Pepe".

Why would a Hillary plant get it wrong? The "explainer" she put out, which would presumably be the source that a plant would use, has it right. archive.is/jNPc2

Holla Forums was blocked from googles search results a long time ago

why is the world filled with bad men, Holla Forums?

were outnunbered 10:1

He got rare dubs and a Pepé!

Don't tread on me fellow natsoc!

That wouldn't apply to an article linking him to Holla Forums, and I think it might be re-indexed now.

Yeah, I'm sure you made that. Crazy coincidence I bet. You shills sure are getting creative, I'll give you that.

Hello Holla Forums

Aren't you shitskins dead yet?

STOP BEING A WHINY FAGGOT

I did, right after the "no enemies" to the right shit started here.

Made these too, but they never caught on.

Then explain the "1488/pepe2016" guys claim to be part of the alt right?

Is that another thing you will just try to explain away as him being a newfag?

He was probably sent by Romney.

Reminder that Mormons are basically the Jews of white people.

I already said he probably listens to TRS or reads the Daily Stormer, and the term has been fucking everywhere since Hillary's speech.

>>>/4cuck/

they learned to post gifs kek

I haven't been on Holla Forums in like a month. Is there a reason you autists are so paranoid?

Mormons are basically white kikes. They hate Trump.

well the fact that you defend an obvious plant

Why do idiots keep saying this? We've been appearing on Jewgle again for months now.

Pepé''s origin are French m8

so instead of a plant he is just a massive retard that goes full "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NAO"

He gets the lash instead of the gas

(((mormon missionary)))

Paranoia is the norm on Holla Forums because we live in a world where the truth is subverted and disguised deliberately.

I suggest you'd stick to Facebook for (((non paranoid))) current affairs

no better than a mudslime

This is some of the strangest shilling I've come across

Not every Holocaust deniers knows what Pepe is. Do you think Holla Forums invented Holocaust denial or something?

bumping

Just a reminder that Mormons would rather have Hillary than Trump.

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2016/08/why_mormons_don_t_like_donald_trump.html
archive.is/uCEUy

thinkprogress.org/mormons-detest-donald-trump-heres-why-1be9024d6964#.b222qje0i
archive.is/cbyro

politicususa.com/2016/08/15/utah-play-clinton-mormon-anti-trump-candidate-qualifies-ballot.html
archive.is/UTv7A

nytimes.com/2016/06/13/opinion/campaign-stops/donald-trumps-mormon-problem.html?_r=0
archive.is/kbgwl

theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/mormons/498506/
archive.is/u0Ot6

nice pic..

David Duke kept the spark of truth alive long enough for the internet to take over. It's tough to say that they are "dead movements" when they reach so many people to this day.

As far as right wing groups, join those groups or don't join them, I can't make that call for you. David Duke would tell you to get into a position of power and then help as many white brothers as you can while subverting the non-whites at every opportunity.

But the core functions you have at this point is to

1) Stay physically fit
2) Stay educated
3) Stay financially fit
4) Find a white wife, treat her well, and have as many children as possible.
5) Help your fellow white man at every reasonable opportunity

Oklahoma City

fuck off nigger boy

Not going to link it, but his social media was posted elsewhere. Exactly what everybody (except the autists) expected - imagine a TRS fan who isn't on the spectrum.

[citation needed]

REDDIT SPACING REEEEEEEEEEEE