Guess what, there are normalfags that have the same interests as you and have the same opinions as you

Guess what, there are normalfags that have the same interests as you and have the same opinions as you.

Normalfags are here right now

Why don't you open your normal mouth so I can insert my abnormally large cock into it and make you taste those same "interests" and "opinions" again?

They wish all the world's pretty girl's toilet pipes were funneled into my room so I could eat, bathe and ultimately drown in there beautiful shit?

If only it were so.

B-but that makes my interest not unique or edgy, normalfag genocide when?

Yeah and they are all here on b

It turns out that, if it weren't for how absolutely insane the Democratic party has become and how cucked the Republicans have become in an effort to be 'bipartisan', I'd be a run of the mill conservative.

True norman.

I am such a normie, I have a happy relation ship with a steady g/f for 3 years, I am happily employed and earn a good wage, i part-own my own house, my car is paid for, I have good positive encouraging friends, and I love my parents and siblings.

I don't think so, I hate 2D, I am very abnormal.

You're telling me there's normalfags that are interested in children too?
Wtf I'm a normalfag now.

They wouldn't even know how to properly enjoy the fact that tile-fetish guy exists.

Yea, they are called parents

Parents that love their children? isn't that an illegal practise?

They can have one or the other, OP. If they have the same interests AND opinions, they're not normalfags.

There are normies out there who wipe AFTER they land a shit… believe it or not!

Normalfags don't have shit. Stop pretending like you are part of the 1%.

is OP into midgets? If he is, he is not a normalfag. If he isn't, them its self-explanatory

wat

normalfags all have similar interests to us, they're just so repressed by society and media that they think they don't

Parents that want to fuck their children are normal? Thanks for enlightening me.

When Holla Forums considers the alternative view…

that's because normalfags have been users of imageboards at least since stormniggers decided to mangle 4/pol/ for their own interest

Normalfags like ted kaczinsky and anarcho primitivism?
Normalfag's top goal in life is to raise a family isolated from modern degeneracy while living an ascetic lifestyle on a farm in the pacific northwest?

The get was just
NIGGER

Normalfaggotry is not a matter of opinions but if social standing.
A Chad can be a disgusting pervert on the down low but he is still first and foremost a Chad.

So, a Chad cannot be a pervert?

No he's saying a Chad is a pervert because they're chads.

Neither.
A Chad couldn't admit to being a pervert due to his social environment not accepting his love for shitting dicknipples. A chonfag can do so freely because he a) does not care and b) he has no social environment to speak of.

I thought a Chad isn't suppose to give a fuck about anything. They're allowed to be obnoxious and say their mind because they're chads hence why they can say they're perverts. I'm not really into the chad meme so idk.