SERIOUSLY THOUGH

FUCK THE JEWS

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-russia-facebook-twitter-20180216-story.html
web.archive.org/web/20180215234922/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11270819.html
sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

master race up n hurr

y'all aint gonna fuck them chickens is you?

Baby cock sucking nation wrecking parasites.

FUCK OFF, I JUST WANT TO PLAY MY VIDYA AND LIVE HAPPILY I DONT NEED TO KNOW THIS

yes goy just stay asleep……that's a good goy

Moar Jews

THE JEWS INVENTED THE ENEMA

Wouldn't surprise me. Their fascination with all things fecal related is easily demonstrable.

That's why they have daily enema rituals at the White House now

They even have rabbis that can tell your future, read your fortune, by looking at your bowel movements.

don't make me look it up fuckers

Stop telling me that the Jewish Social Action Forum is Jewish and then screaming WAKE UP. Nobody – and I mean absolutely nobody – told you that it wasn't Jewish. Even the strawmen are fed up with your horseshit.

Fuck me! This is so hot, I came at just the thought!
JEW POO POWER!

muh strawman….stay salty kike

gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas gas

btw, that webpage is saying:

Support Refugees
A jewish response to the refugee crisis

so no wonder why it's jewish organisations that are listed here.

i'm sure you can find jewish people against immigration somewhere on the net, looking with a magnifying glass.

of course, israel located organisations are not the one i'm talking about: they're all against immigration when it's in israel that the migrants are trying to settle down.

anyways, you're pic is cheap.

I'm gonna step on the gas…

only for their own country….take some time and investigate for yourself (((who))) is behind all mass immigration for yourself and get back to me.

bump because fuck jews

i came to 8ch to get rid of all the Holla Forums cuck bait…
i guess i should look for yet another forum

Holla Forums is Holla Forums faggot go back to tumblr

Don't you have a containment board for your mental illness though? Holla Forums is a thing, yet you can't shut the fuck up about it.
It's really annoying.

then go back to your safe space you fucking goo gobbler

It's funny when a storm niggers sais it.
Well, i'm out to my "safe space" ;^)
Enjoy your circle jerk about "the truth" that only unemployed low lifes without notable education can seem to grasp.

The first to bring up Holla Forums then bitches about not being able to shut up about Holla Forums

How's that education working out killer?

oy vey you goys are acting like white niggers!!

Shit goys what if they find out that we staged the holocaust on ourselves so that we have the ultimate knowledge of how to actually finally finish and win this war being waged. Fucking white bois winning without even knowing they're in a war needs to stop goy.
Look up shit like the MK ULTRA mind experiments, and the brain washing techniques they have found out thaat (((they))) use now.
Little do (((they))) know they underestimate our shitposting power and the bond it gives us.
Welcome to the watch - list, user =)

I'm just gonna leave this here

communism is a jewish ideology

B-but muh free stuff! I don't wanna haf to work a day in my life.

… And after looking at the death tolls under communism that's probably exactly what is going to happen

You came to hatechan.. to get away from Andy Semidism? You're fucking joking right?

its like they hate every race.

saved

WESTERN CAPITALISM WOULD NOT EXIST IF IT WERE NOT FOR THE JEWS

/agatha/ the place of the jewish anti jew league that loves a little jewish girl

Israel our greatest friend and ally. Number of troops on the ground during U.S.'s middle eastern wars: 0

First pic needs a star of david

The greatest lie the Jews ever told was to convince people the world is a ball.

How the Great White American Race got owned by the International Jewish Conspiracy: latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-russia-facebook-twitter-20180216-story.html

Bwahahaha.

Why would Jews want refugees from largely Islamic nations that want them dead?

Why would the Jewish owner and the Muslim mod of Holla Forums put a swastika in the page?

Why do White Nationalists want to kill White people who wish to meet up without them?
8ch.net/polmeta/res/28806.html

Why would Holla Forums ban a White meet up?

Why are Whites the only ethnic group that do not meet up and network?

Google:

Jewish networking
Black networking
Hispanic Networking
Asian Networking
Indian Networking
Muslim Networking

And let's add Gay and Women networking.

vs.

White Networking

Remove the Holla Forums mod
Censorship on/pol/ is worse than any of the social media sites.

STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP
STOP-POLL-CENSORSHIP

There is a war against Whites being currently waged. It's time to start fighting back.

White Nationalism is the cause of "White Genocide"

web.archive.org/web/20180215234922/https://8ch.net/pol/res/11270819.html

Nice try Moshe, you forgot to mention the moon landing.

To incite hatred for their sand nigger brothers so that we will continue to fight (((their))) wars.

haven't you been paying attention?

lels

confirmed triggered kike

Keep sucking cuck faggot

stay mad, goy

Yes the kikenvermin are so talented and successful that's why they had to leave their desert homeland and come to white countries to leach off of ..erm I mean to prosper. Peddle your cuck shit somewhere else cuck faggot.

Kikes thinking they're 'smart' for abusing the trust of their hosts, is like niggers equating welfare fraud with 'hustling'.
Only difference is I could bring myself to forgive the niggers.

Scientology will win in the end. First the Jews, then the Christians.

Wasn't Scientology literally created by a Jew in a desperate attempt to turn very influential public figures away from Christianity though?

Jews are like niggers in that if it wasn't for white people to provide for and protect them they would cease to exist.

They're ' brothas from anotha motha' anyway.

Checked, kek'd, and capped. It's good to see this place is still pretty Holla Forumsased.

Perfect delivery.

Holla Forums BTFO

A recent thought i had was if it is possible that, thanks to normalcattles, you can hide controversy by blowing it out of proportion, by making a fad out of it. Take the Harvey (Harry?) Wienstien sex scandal. Remember that? What happened to it? Did they hunt him down and nail him to a cross? What happened was some memey virtue signal #me too trend. A bunch of celebs spamming hashtags about how you shouldn't do anything that a woman might consider creepy. The person of the year being all women who were "harassed". People were fired off of vague claims of harassment and thats it. Even if wienstien did get persecuted, it wasnt on the news. In short he was able hide his controversy via turning it into normalcattle fad, and fall of the radar as the conversation turned from talking about him to talking about muh womemes. I think the same might apply to the alt right, or at least the guys in the publics view. A watered down fad to satiate the cattle.

The alt-right stops an actual revolt from happening. They claim they will use the system to fix the system. All theatre. The alt-right only popped up when these kind of beliefs started getting popular.

The alt-right (I'm reffering to those who call themselves that in case people start talking about definitions again) is actively hiding or denying the involvement of the jews in the problems that western society is facing. Problems such as interracial propaganda, Religion of Cuck™, mass-immigration, gender bullshit among others. The only thing that people may be a bit more redpilled on than in the past are muslims but that's just because they have only now shown their true colors, the kikes however are intelligent enough to not reveal who they truly are and what they are planning.

To make sure normalfags don't find about these things they infriltate any political movement just as they have done with what is now called the alt-right but also actual right-wing communities such as Holla Forums which is now full of pro-Israel shills.

They are dumber than whites, so even easier. And there's a lot more than that. The plan is to mix all races into a single, shitskin race with no roots, who will be controled by the goverment and media - which are already owned by kikes. Do that with every nation and boom, Israel owns the whole world. It's as simple as that.
But you already know that, you are just shilling for free because you are retard.

(((Pure coincidence)))

sovereignwales.com/2016/09/20/the-genocidal-kalergi-plan-to-destroy-the-indigenous-nations-and-peoples-of-europe/

aw shucks

The elite always believe they can control the mob, right up until they get their heads chopped off.

This one always gets 'em.

HOPEBISCUIT MUST DIE

yeah they stopped doing that hundreds of years ago wink wink

God I wish I had a cute Jewess to do lewd things with.

Here ya go

The enemy does inveigh endlessly against the "bigotry" of "racists" and "anti-Communists," etc. I am supposed to be the biggest bigot of them all. I "hate" nice Negroes and Jews, "just because of the color of their skins" or because of their "religion." This is the propaganda spread by the enemy. Somehow, goes the superstition of our times, I have developed an unreasoning hate of innocent and equal people who have dark skins or who go to a synagogue instead of a church.
Well, let's examine this idea, as I once examined the soapsuds and the dish water inside the tumbler. It would be a mark of the utmost stupidity to hate something or a person because you didn't like the color of his skin or hair, if there were no other differences. This would be as silly and stupid as hating chocolate ice-cream because it is dark.
I would shrivel up and die of shame before I would participate in any such stupidity and madness. Then why do I head a Nazi Party, and cuss out Negroes and talk about gassing Communist-Jew traitors?
Is this not the worst sort of "bigotry," "hate" and "prejudice?"
No!
For thousands of years, people suffered from the delusion that the earth was flat. Those who dared to question the idea got burned or crucified.
And for more thousands of years - even now, people are getting burned and crucified for questioning the idea that 'man" is somehow the "center of the universe" and therefore above natural law.
That is the whole source of our ideological trouble today, the "liberal" idea that men can disobey natural law.
Corpernicus and Galileo fought and suffered for preaching that the earth was not the center of the universe. Had not God Himself said the earth was the center of the universe, and Man its crowning glory, the Master of Creation? Of course! Therefore, Copernicus and Galileo were a couple of evil "haters" for suggesting otherwise. Had the word existed, they would doubtless have been called "fascists."
Since these two gentlemen got "crucified" for their insistence on Natural Law instead of conceited man-made law, facts have piled up to prove they were right. Only nuts, today, dare question that the earth is round or that it is only a small planet circling a very small sun in a minor galaxy in a very big universe. The battle against that prejudice is all over.
We are too "enlightened" today to fall victim to any such stupid prejudice.
Like hell!
Every time I speak to a university group, there are super-"intellectual" professors there, and the university students are super-enlightened, as is usual at such institutions. No witchcraft or superstition for them. No, sir! They wear beards and beatnik hair-dos to show their contempt for ordinary, stupid, unenlightened, prejudiced and bigoted dolts like me and other racists.
Their attitudes are precisely those of the ecclesiastical courts which condemned Messrs. Copernicus and Galileo; i. e., they are all conforming slavishly to the prejudice of our times (that every two-legged creature somehow has "dignity" and "rights," and has some mystical "value" just because he can squirm under the wire as "Man").
I am portrayed as a wild, raving lunatic, a "nut" and a heretic! Not one of the "enlightened" is able to see that what they are doing to "racists" today is just what the bigots who condemned Copernicus did. Like all bigots, they are right - and tell me so.
One professor at the University of New Hampshire went so far as to admit he was a "bigot," when it came to the possibility that he could ever see things my way.
"Never!" he gasped, for all the world like the gentlemen of the cloth exa Copernicus and his heretical ideas. I pointed out that anybody could be wrong, and might change - even I. He stuck by his guns. He hated racism, always would, and was proud of it! And there is the point.
Today's liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being "broadminded," are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshiping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today's Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.
Their intellectual position is pure, unadulterated superstition and prejudice, and they burn us heretics in the hottest fires of their hate and lies!
That, of course, they will deny, puffing and blowing and gasping with utter outrage.
- George Lincoln Rockwell

Kill yourself

jews are based, though

#MAGA

Whoh, THICC

Open borders for Israel.

heh

Even Rome, during its decline, never reached the depths to which America has already sunk. If that sounds hard to believe, just try to imagine the following:
Picture the pomp and splendor of a Roman "Triumph" for a returning general at the head of his legions; the blaring trumpets, the horses and chariot wheels clattering on the cobblestones, the roar of the Roman crowd, the senators in white togas waiting in their dignity on the steps of the Imperial palace, the marching, armored legions, helmets and swords flashing in the sun, scarlet banners flying from their eagle, standards
Now, into the midst of this scene, picture a mob of Black Ethiopian slaves swarming from the gutter over the palace steps shouting "F— CAESAR!", carrying signs "Smash Roman Power," and singing "We Shall Overcome !"
Can you IMAGINE Rome, at its worst, ever tolerating this outrage?
But wait! . . . There is more!
The trumpets blare and the vast crowd waits for Caesar himself to appear on the balcony high up in the magnificent palace. The great man appears. He raises his hand to still the roars of the crowd. The crowd falls silent, and mighty Caesar speaks. Caesar shouts the battle-cry of the Ethiopians: "WE SHALL OVERCOME !"
The Ethiopian Blacks are still mobbing the steps below the balcony, shouting "F— CAESAR !" Suddenly some members of the Roman crowd leap forward and bash the Ethiopians.
Caesar immediately orders the Roman citizens seized and executed, and invites the Black Ethiopians up to the palace so he can apologize over tea and cakes.
While Caesar is serving tea and cakes to the Ethiopians, they stage a sit-in in the palace, refusing to leave all night, finally urinating on the marble stairs.
Is it necessary to draw the picture to the last line?
Can any American forget the scene in the joint session of our Congress in 1965 when our President shouted the slogan of the Black terrorists and revolutionists, "We SHALL OVERCOME!" and our robed Supreme Court rose and applauded? Or when the Negroes held a mass urination in the streets of Montgomery, Alabama?
Did any nation ever sink so low? Where, in the history of all peoples for all time, will you find an equal for the situation in America where our "leaders" openly ally themselves with our enemies and persecute patriots? Where our Attorney General gets down on his knees, begging these Black revolutionists to leave his office?

What if even the reason why Rome never so-called "Sunk so low" was because ancient Rome never had the faculty available to uphold true debate and that's why they grew stagnant?

What if the reason the American Government is so-called dancing with the enemy because the ability to criticize the government itself is what leads to change and keeps the administration dynamic, something Rome essentially lacked?

Think about it, in places like China you literally cannot criticize the ruling power. I think classical liberalism has power, and if you want to move the overton window to your side you have to learn to play the same politics.

That image should include the definition of Specter. It's no coincidence that her name is Spectre, she changed her name so that she wouldn't be associated with her actual family name.

…are you sure it's not just a british vs american spelling?

I'm saying her family name is not actually Spectre, and that she chose Spectre as an alias, her name is probably something more like Goldstein or Rotchschild. A Specter, since you don't seem to know, is a malevolent spirit with intentions for destruction. Which is what the jews want to do to every country that isn't their own sovereign nation where they refuse entry to anyone. Everyone else has to take in refugees because the jews say they should, but who doesn't? Israel.

Jews are sexual athletes

FUCK THEM HARD

Moderators Suck Balls

lmao first pic

it's ok to be jew

Right wing death squads need to be memed into reality,come on Trump

Stop Jew bashing they did literally nothing wrong and if anything contribute more to science and humanity than any other race.

this user is redpilled

Disgusting. Jews are mostly good people and a couple of them are bad. Do you really want to compare how many bad white/black/yellow bad people there are vs bad jews? You would be fucking shocked.

Literally 100% of you are filthy rats, Shlomo.
I hope you get a demotion for such a shitty post.

Its the opposite actually. All (((JEWS))) are bad and deserve gas chaber tbh. the other ethnicities are bad, but not as bad as the (((JEW))). Thats a fact.

Not a Jew used to be a Holla Forumsack. Just realized that if you focus on the bad about people you will always find a lot of shit to be mad about. Jews are on average smarter than most people, so they are more successful than most people its not rocket science.

There are still more white billionaires than their are Jewish billionaires, you know why? Because there are more geniuses in the white race than Jewish geniuses because whites have such a high population even though the average jew is smarter than the average white guy.

Asians with their developing countries and high intelligence will be accused of being the next jews because of their high intelligence and more capitalistic on life.

BTFO by simple logic and you resort to calling me a shopping mmmm

FIRST bibi is a khazar, or a european, whom ancestors converted to judaism. he's just roleplaying as a bible jew.
SECOND following the logic deployed in the statement, here in the pic, zyklon B against non german people in Germany was legit.

checkmate jews.

nuke Israhell nuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhellnuke Israhell

that picture leaves me so satisfied

SMOKE THAT DANK HERBAL JEW, GOY!

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

Jerusalem is not the capital.

lol internets

Tranny's always fail.

Please Holla Forums. Can't we all just get along?

fucking halfchanners

OC

whoa dude

ENOUGH

shiggy.

NORMIES OUT

The holocaust never happened, but it should have and still needs too

derp

Seems like a coincidence. Happens all the time, and always with jews strangely enough.

Netabyahu is going to jail isn't he? Just how crooked do you have to be for a jew to be accused by other jews of being a swindler?

derp

Kiss my ass you degenerates..

Lazy nigger is redundant.

Your argument is irrefutable i concede.

Perhaps one of the simplest ways to demonstrate this secret Jewish world even to the most hostile reader is to let him perform a simple experiment. And here is a catalog of the thousands of manufacturers who are forced to pay the Jews to put this symbol, called a "hechsher," on its labels and for which the rabbis get a special certification fee!
Let the doubter go to his kitchen and get out any dozen cans of different foods, and a few cans of scouring powders, soap, etc. Examine the labels of these cans carefully for either a little "U" in a circle, or a "K." The "U" means Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America and the "K" stands for kosher. You will find those Jewish symbols on most of your groceries. Here are some advertisements from Jewish papers to give you an idea of what is going on in the Jewish secret world:
Food products in Canada have "MK" (Montreal Kosher) and "COR" (Canadian Orthodox Rabbis) on the labels.
The Wall Street Journal for April 23, 1969 revealed that grocery companies were paying millions and millions of dollars to put these kosher symbols on their labels. In fact, even The Jewish Newsletter for June 1, 1959 warned the Jews that this "K" and "U" business is a racket, pure and simple, and that if the Jewish racketeers didn't ease up a bit on it, the non-Jews
would find it out and there would be hell to pay!
The whole dirty Jewish business almost broke into national news when a greedy rabbi in Indianapolis in 1957 (as court records will show) sued the Coca-Cola Company and made them pay him $30,000 to put his Jewish hechsher (kosher label) on this soft drink! (The same Jewish newsletter points out that the greatest rabbinical authorities testify that neither CocaCola nor any other drink require rabbinical supervision!)
That's $30,000 paid to just one rabbi in one city, by one company, to put these Jewish symbols on one soft drink for general American consumption - which almost no non-Jewish Americans know about.
But it is the non-Jews who are paying for this racket. YOU, the vast Christian majority, pay that rabbi, not only in Indianapolis, but also in every city in every state in America, day after day, year after year, to make almost all your food kosher - Jewish!
How long do you think the Jews would tolerate Catholics running such an out-and-out racket costing us all millions of dollars in tribute, and forcing Catholic religious practices on all of us in our food? How long do you think the Jews would tolerate a Nazi "minority" in Israel insisting on having a Nazi storm trooper in every Jewish food factory, to put a little swastika on every can of food eaten by the Jews?

The Boylove guy

why do the jews hate the aryans so much? (((da​tamin​ing)))
jealousy? (((da​tamin​ing)))

b