Chinese communists raise Chinese flag at Vancouver City Hall

It's been said before, but it needs to be said again. Ignore Chinese immigration at your peril.

I live in (the formerly white city of) Vancouver. I am white. I am surrounded by literally millions of chinese people. Ads on buses and busstops are literally printed in only Chinese. There are parts of Vancouver that literally only have Chinese signage. Strata complexes filled with Chinese who do their strata meetings in Chinese only, effectively excluding whites from having a say. Wealthy Chinese buying up all the properties, housing prices soaring to the point that a professional can barely afford a home ($500,000 CAD for a single bedroom apt)

Now Chinese communists are raising the Chinese flag over city hall.

There are literally a billion Chinese and they are ready to colonize the entire west coast. The sheer numbers make the Chinese a huge threat.

Ignore Chinese immigration at your peril, white man

archive.is/Pc9vz

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/life/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications
dailyhive.com/vancouver/richmond-chinese-english-bus-stops-shelters-benches-advertisements
eurocanadian.ca/2015/08/destruction-of-richmond-british-columbia-through-chinese-migration.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D-M174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M217
reddit.com/r/hapas/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Sing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb_Shang
ctvnews.ca/mobile/lifestyle/four-in-10-japanese-are-virgins-poll-1.3078333
edition.cnn.com/2015/06/24/asia/japan-middle-aged-virgins/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians#Integration_and_intermarriage
usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2008-02-14-mao-kissinger_N.htm
xmovies8.tv/movie/wild-wonderful-whites-west-virginia-2009/watching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when has anyone here ever defended the Chinese? it's only the Japs who get favorable mentions.

They need to go and they need to forfeit all land they own in the USA.

who cares

It's really a nonissue
Canada is much like Sweden in that it needs to be sacrificed to wake the white nations

Anyone curious about the Chinese needs to read this screencap.

Fuck off you american scum.

It's not about Canada, it's about Chinese immigration. Look at the west coast USA, same thing is happening there too.

Toronto and the rest of the GTA along with Vancouver are absolute disgusting places that need to be glassed.

Thst sounds awfully kikey.

I don't remember ever seeing anyone defending the chinese on Holla Forums and being widely endorsed, often see them being refered as the asian jew and all that.
I really think you are confusing them with the japs, those DO get honorable mentions and widely endorsed but they are a completely different case.

They're just supporting traditional canadian culture.

The last Chinese immigration thread maybe about 4-5 months ago was filled with gook sympathizers (and actual gooks). I spent a very long time arguing with them before they revealed themselves as completely anti-white

Should have never repealed the Chinese Immigration Act of 1923.

This country is fucked.

You do realize there's a good ammount of shills in this place for the time being (and also 4-5 months ago).
Also I can see where you are coming from and I think I vaguely remember that thread although I didn't give it much heed.
But having a "chinese immigration thread" every 4 5 months doesn't seem like people are endorsing it, the ignoring it aspect really does come from the fact that right now we have muslims to worry about a presidency to win and other shennanigas over at dune coon territory.
I've always seen people that endorsed chinese be rebutted with the image in and

A friend of mine from Vancouver said there was some drama from a chink opening a boarding house specifically for foreign pregnant chinks to come pop out their anchor baby.

Most people on here don't like asians in general, it's mostly just Japs that get the honorary aryan status because they are partly caucasian because of their ainu heritage and are actually based as fuck because they didn't go in decline like Germany.

But sure, it'll really help us win if we let the chinks take it over.

Besides the Jew as Canadians our biggest problems stem from the Indian and Chinese.

They both need to be physically removed.

Mon gros cul de Québécois trouve le génocide du BC hilarant…

vancouversun.com/life/vancouver-is-most-asian-city-outside-asia-what-are-the-ramifications

Right, but the only real solution is to kill them. Instead of killing them, you posted a thread here. See the disconnect?

NO fuckinging wonder why Seattle and Portland are growing in Asian populations as well, they're all funneling through fucking Cucknanada because it's probably easier for them.

FUCK OFF WE DONT NEED MORE CHINESE BUFFETS

Hon hon…
dailyhive.com/vancouver/richmond-chinese-english-bus-stops-shelters-benches-advertisements

The raghead Pakis are worse in my opinion, but they both need to be sent back.

I highly doubt that in fact it could be the other way around.

I was down in Sault St Marie the other day and on my way back there was a little town I passed through and two chinks ins suits with Florida plates were there point out all the different infrastructure like they had plans to do something.

Okay, retard. And yeah, I've learned to hate the chinese with a fiery passion. They need to be exterminated from our nations.

How is he retarded? The ragheads are a disgusting bread of parasite. Who completely fucked the trucking industry.

?

add

its all planned

American here. The only Communist I know is Chinese. He's also a completely ignorant libshit and only cares about issues that Trump opposes. In general he's a fucking idiot and I want to murder him every time he opens his rice hole.

That said, the most patriotic person I know is also Chinese and he was openly supporting Trump before he had even won the nomination. He might even hate Communism more than I do . Absolute bto-tier dude.

The difference between these two Chinks? The guy that hates Commies was born in and grew up in China. The libshit was born in Massachusetts.

I wouldn't throw them all out is what I mean - specifically the ones who have personally suffered under Communism.

Yeah.

Is canada a videogame?

Jesus fucking christ that sounds like the worst thing ever. My mouth was open reading that bit about the hospital, I hope to christ that swedish guy ended up alright.

Actually just Mississauga,Malton, Etobicoke, Brampton, Toronto, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa and were good.

Mes blokes…vous etes officiellement de la dead meat…

eurocanadian.ca/2015/08/destruction-of-richmond-british-columbia-through-chinese-migration.html

(((df3ce3)))

Reminder to all this retard is an embarrassment to all frogs.

Oh you meant that… Greater Toronto Area.

bump

(didn't meant to sage)

Ca doit vraiment te tétiller l'anus…

feels good man

No you need to get glassed as well.

Ainu/Jomon are not Caucasian. They're Sundadont Mongoloids, like Malaysians and Laotians, as opposed to Sinodont Mongoloids (Chinese, Yayoi, American aborigines, etc.).

>he then thinks he's "trolling" by typing Murica after everything

This has been my experience with most people from BC. Seems like it's just California with fewer Mexicans and cooler weather.

Communism is a race now?

Why not, jews got to be meme'd into a race. :^)

pick one, and only one faggot

Fuck off.

Haha, I laughed out loud in real life.

That is the best way to describe the majority of Canadians really, at least most big city dwelling chucklefucks.

In college I had an Indian roommate and a Jamaican roommate (both chicks) that were from Malton; they always looked at me with thousand yard stares when they'd tell me stories about the Haitians there.

Are the chinese rulers of vancouver bringing in niggers to live there like how white people do when whites rule cities?

Urbanite Canadians are usually cuck faggots who deserve nothing but being raped by a pack of niggers.

Spot on, just replace the spics with the chinamen.

Both would be really nice places if not for them.

They're part of the caucasoid haplogroups, man.

pick one, and only one.

Doesn't matter if it Chinese or fucking Quakers.

As long as the money keeps flowing in, the gov't will let them have their little ethnic utopia.

You can see this is Europe because the Saudis fund the building of mosques while they sell us cheap oil.

Vaughan can stay, Markham and Richmond Hill need to be devastated.

Just irrelevant to the thread,

what next, australolids are actually caucasoids?

Then why is he here and not in his patria?

What will happen to white men who are with Chinese women at the day of the rope?

FYI nearly all of Canada's major cities are suffering from these wealthy chinese buying up real estate. Hell Toronto has seen a 20% jump in prices in the last two months. A 800sqft home ~4 years ago in Toronto sold for nearly $1.1m(CAD around $0.53USD I kid..somewhat), but this mass foreign buying of property needs to stop. Even in the small shit hole city I live in, in southern ontario the price for 1200sqft homes is pushing $350k, and a house two doors down from me built in 1840 and is around 1100sqft and has serious internal and external issues including structural was put on the market for just over $200k.

When the housing crash comes, it's not going to be pretty. And thanks to cuckdeau, and his new "national energy plan" sorry I mean carbon tax, we're probably going to live through the late 1970's and early 1980's all over again. If that holds true, expect the same shit with nationwide wildcat strikes.

Anyway, fuck this shit. Canada is Canada, one flag. That's it. Fuck me, even as a first generation "white male" Canadian, this shit pisses me off to no end. Especially since my grandparents(and parents as kids) left STASI land to escape the bullshit that the current liberals are pushing.

Seriously getting out out of Toronto, London, Ottawa, K/W and it's a different country here in Ontario, people in those cities would consider this place "redneck ville". You know, because the elitist pricks think that food magically appears in the supermarket, and we don't bust our ass farming the shit they're eating. But you're spot on with BC.

I earnestly hope an earthquake or tsunami hits Vancouver and wipes it off the map. I have family there, but some sacrifices are necessary to remove that blight off our province.

OP here, another note about Vancouver:

There are niggers and Muslims almost on every corner now. They are everywhere. Formerly white neighborhoods are being filled to the brim with niggers.

My apt complex used to have no niggers whatsoever. Now there are multiple negro families on every floor (3 floors)

The other night I was awoken to the sound of a pack of about 15 wild niggers hooting and hollering in the middle of the night. You can't go the fucking park without seeing some nigger or muslim women in full garb

This has only started to change in the last 2 years or so. My neighborhood used to be entirely white and asians and niggers were an extremely, extremely rare sight. (2500 kids at my high school and only 3-4 niggers in total, probably changed a lot by now)

The entire youth is non-white. There are no white children in Vancouver. These yuppie cucks and hipsters think having kids is bad for the environment or something.

Fuck this city. Once I get my degree I'm leaving the country and not paying off my student loans. Thanks for the free STEM degree

Good goyim

Tabarnak que c'est drole James…

That is why I despise those urbanite cock smoking faggots. I love Northern Ontario. Great folks, guns and tons of land and the shit skin hordes cant live out here.

If you have nothing to add, you fuckin dipshit, then don't fucking post. Anyone can check ten genetic tree that shows caucasoid markers in the Jomon. Anyone can check the same to see that australoids are their own species, just as niggers are.

Learn the topic or fuck off.

Kek I did not know this. Alright back on the destruction list.

So what? Chinese don't cause crime and they bring in beautiful, submissive, virgin housewife tier women to marry. Why don't the Jews promote intermixing with Asians, and only with lesser races? Are they afraid that the superior traits of Europeans and Asians might combine into a superior Eurasian man with both High Test and Creativity, as well as High IQ and Work ethic, like how Jomon x Yayoi made Japan the master race of Asia?

if you want to eradicate the jews in GTA just glass the entire Bathurst Street all the way to Newmarket

T.Cuck-Chan

No they're not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_D-M174
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_C-M217

Island chink please. They're only based if they stay in Japan.

>>>/4chan/

Roast in hell, you fucking faggot. I said nothing about miscegenation. You're STILL wrong about genetics.

all the proto-mongoloids have caucasoid markers you dumb shit
does that mean other proto-mongoloids who are not jomon and are ancestors to non-japs are "hwite?"

rach v2

nice map lel

Mcfucking kill yourself

Kill yourself canacuck

You have to go back to Asia. America is European onry.

stay white pupper

The Chinese are not colonizing you. They are coming here as cucks to bust their ass off working to sustain your economy while YOU colonize their women.

t. european

But it doesn't create that, you sad loser, it creates low-T, middling-IQ, minimally-creative happa mongrels that hate their very existence and fail in every concieveable way without variance.

Your dreams of yellow pussy are no less degenerate than a coalburning liberals dreams of black dick.

Fuck off, America belong to anglo-celts ONLY
Filthy slavs, franks, moors get the hell outta my America
If your ancestry isnt from british isles then you do not belong here

That's why the Chinese didn't raise a Chinese flag on not-Chinese soil, right user?

The vast majority of Chinese migrants are, by requisite, men.

Your dreams of cucking the yellow man are still race-mixing, and you're still a degenerate.

Tu parles de moi, Bubba?

Reported.

(Not that it'll matter, because the moderators are worthless.)

Stopped reading right there. Canada was patient zero and her corpse is already stinking up the joint

>your deranged autistic son ends up on reddit.com/r/hapas/

I don't speak cuck.

The Chinese are the Jews of Asia. They need to be nuked and made extinct.

I thought that was the coreans.

They've done the same thing to Australia. Buying up prime land, means of food production, etc.

I remember someone posted a while back about how it's an invisible cost. We pay for amenities and services, etc, which the Chinese and other groups almost exclusively enjoy on account of dominating our cities.

Also, jesus christ, there are people seriously suggesting creating more hapas.
I can understand falling for the whiles of pretty Asian women, but for the love of god, don't make a hapas with her. They're universally shunned.

This is literally false. Look to mainland China to see how the Chinese live. They have neither high test nor creativity, and have been forged due to extreme social pressure to climb to survive, thus ranking success above all other things. The Chinese are intellectually and morally bankrupt, with weak emasculated men and tyrant women.

If it was a peril, I suppose the deep state would have booted them.

It's true, they are the group that commits less crimes as the stats prove.

koreans are chums with both jews and arabs
they're seriously considering building a dedicated halal food "processing" district in their own lands

Female chinese communists. Probably the worst thing ever.

To be honest, all the Asian countries seem to be fundamentally flawed, all in a unique and interesting way.

Koreans are cucks and pawns (besides Kim Dong un), nothing more.

They get called 'based' pretty frequently simply because they are not ashamed to be racist. They are an invasive alien pest that need to be removed from white nations.

nice revisionism, 2ch
back to your imageboard

Also

If I was an European immigrant from a non-pozzed country living in Canada, I would waive my flag over the fucking leaf flag too.

No, but they have High IQ and work ethic. Mixing with them always has the possibility to create a superior man. Take a look at Billy Sing, Australian-Chinese and best WW1 sniper with fucking over 150 confirmed kills. Hapas don't always end up as genetic failures and when they do, natural selection removes them and you have the best of both worlds. Racemixing should be reserved for the races that can both stand something to gain from each other. If it was so bad to mix with Asians, then Jews would have been shilling for it by now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billy_Sing

Japs are among the only race/nations on Earth to never be colonized by Europeans. They're uniquely capable of admiring European culture and achievements without resentiment.

No, they just know when they're defeated. (The nukes were enough to cuck them)

You know what else Billy Sing had?
no children :^) his legacy is that cucks today can point to his success as a mass shooter, typical hapa NOWAG waste of semen

This is all true. I know a Technician whose company sends him to all these developing countries to train people on how to set up and run systems. China is terrible, part of that is because everyone is extremely paranoid about the government. It's difficult to get anything put down in writing because they're afraid of getting blackmailed or jailed by government officials.

Les attardés qui me report parce que je parle en francais…hilarant…je peux changer d'IP en 2 secondes, Bubba…

This Chink-Australian soldier did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caleb_Shang

No burger, they were already willing to surrender before you nuked them.
In fact, they surrendered to the exact same terms they had proposed before the nukes

Off course…you only speak le kike language…

Never colonized ever. Once the Ainu were pushed out, not even the mongrols could touch grolious Nippon.

The jew fears the Samurai for a reason.

lol no. They literally shit in the streets like Poos, and there are plenty of videos of people casually trampling children to death in public and nobody stops to help. People call them a Hive Race for a reason.

You'd probably have a more receptive audience over on cuckchan for your incessant deification of ZOGbots.

Untermensch

Not this fucking faggot again.

kek he married a Jew.

….holy shit

The Jews are the ones who want to deny you a qt pale East Aryan waifu. They shill against intermixing with them the hardest because they know there's nothing dysgenic about it.

Ca te fait chier que j'aie les couilles de poster dans ma langue maternelle tandis que vous poster tous dans la langue de vos maitres…

I heard that the kikes are done with the USA as the world police and are now moving their power center to China, this supports the rumor.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Asian women are beatiful but by choosing them over your own race you might as well become a transgender nigger fucker.

I for one welcome our techno-feudalist future under our Jew-Asian aristocratic overlords

They admire Europe… but some (mainly old people) feel resentment with US. I don't know how's it in Japan, if that poor ass platitude non-apologize about "human family" soothed them.

The Chinese have a resentment to everybody because they got trampled on by every fucking one on the booklist.

Assuming we are in Canada where the Chinese are, the moment you chose to forsake your country and ancestors to become a cross euro mutt in a foreign land is the moment you pissed away any argument regarding ancestry. Hapas are acceptable to have in the Americas.

fuck off chink, slanty eyed small dicked yellow faggot

That's exactly what they've done, you fucking retard. The JIDF pulled this blandda up with gooks shit since /new/.

Well it seems now (((they))) want nippons to accept the new Ainus.

I don't follow.

also

It would definitely be better than the plutocracy we have now. One of the things that makes the Protocols such an obvious forgery is the Elders of Zion's plan to have a Jewish king. Far too altruistic. Even a Jewish king would work better than demockery.

How about fuck you ya filthy zog bot. Every time a Canadian thread comes up its always some american talking shit like his doesnt stink. Go fucking die fighting for Israel you bitch.

Bullshit. I've seen them defended on here many times.

They all have to go back.

The Jap worship gets a bit silly too tbqh.

Posting lewd images doesn't prove anything apart from the fact that you're a yellow fever faggot.

Every white country from Canada to Australia fight for the ZOG. How hard is it for faggots to understand they play everyone?

No one here does they just admit Japanese are objectively better than other gooks, you faggots need to go back.

explain?

Being a mutt doesn't make it right for you to attempt to destroy the pureblooded. By cumming inside your 3D waifu you are creating an even dirtier mutt that will potentially (read: most likely) attempt to sully the gene pool themselves.

Reconsider your life choices you disgusting shit.

This is your brain on Menschius "Hoffjuden" Moldberg.

No, I wouldn't. Stop with your projection, you twat. I'm gonna piss my bloodline a away for the sake of a little sucky-fucky time with a slant.

I'm not*

cutie.

Yes they fucking do. And everyone knows they are better than the other gooks, that goes without saying.

Having little mixed gooklets at this point in time is a stupid idea especially if you buy into what most of Holla Forums wants to see happen.

If they do then it is mostly likely those smug anime girl posters trying to make goons get even saltier

The Americas are mutt territories. There is nothing wrong with mixing different European and Asian ethnicities as long as it stays within the continent and doesn't dirty any pure European or Asian homeland.

If she chose to leave her homeland to come to the New World, there is nothing wrong with starting a family with her. Her children would have likely ended up mutts if they stayed anyway. Just look at Brazil. Latest generation of Japanese there are 63% mixed. The pure blood will not last.

Who said anything about that? I'm talking about starting a family with her, muh dik is degenerate.

44% of young Japanese women are virgins
ctvnews.ca/mobile/lifestyle/four-in-10-japanese-are-virgins-poll-1.3078333

Take your gooks and get the fuck back to /britpol/.

Yet you keep harping on about muh racemixing and keep posting images of slants in school uniforms. Fuck off DNC kike.

FUCK CHINA

yes I know the sparrows thing is inaccurate, I'm still posting it, deal with it

Not an argument.

not the ones that look like that

sounds like you really are lost.

China confirmed for worst

MOTHER

FUCKING

CHINKS

RRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There is no way that is anything close to true. Unless the slutty ones somehow make up extra ground for that 44% but I doubt it.

I live in Vancouver. yes there are tons of Chinese. there are also tons of religion of peace surrounding Vancouver. I know Chinese women who work as 'escorts' for rich white guys. I also have a pet gook as a friend and the sex is good. I am poor as fuck and she is hot so I'll take what I can.

the only good thing about the Chinese is that wander the streets and parks looking for empty cans. it us perfectly normal to just leave your empty cans on the sidewalk near the curb and within a minute some nip will scoop it up.

Are you a shill? I think you are a shill. Regardless take your mutt faggotry to reddit or more preferably, to the grave.

I… wat

Source on the lastest generation of japanese in Brazil being 63% mixed

Gas yourself Ping Pong.

Pot.

Oy vey! How dare the goyim take qt pure submissive women as wifes and reproduce!

edition.cnn.com/2015/06/24/asia/japan-middle-aged-virgins/index.html

Your nose is showing, Chaim

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians#Integration_and_intermarriage

I just woke up and can't type on my phone very well.

KEK

Since when are Asians cucks who want us to take their women?

Have you married a Chinese or Japanese girl and had kids yourself?

lol. it's all good.

Ah, I see. You want to have all of the perks of being a man without actually being worthy of the title "man". What's a matter, shekelberg, can't handle your women?

You already got found out kike get in the fucking oven.

I live in Appalachia and the can thing happens here but it is usually elderly white guys who recycle cans they pick up on the road sides for extra money.

Asians aren't a hivemind, and what the Chinese do doesn't necessarily tell us anything about what other Asians do. The real problem here is that there's too many of them.

Apparently we can't handle our women either.

Here is the obvious solution for you user. This needs applied several times to all their major cities.

Or maybe Canada should just get its shit together, which is also a more realistic proposition than destroying the planet because there's too many Chinese in Canada.

I live in the sticks and can confirm this. Some folks make a decent pile of money tbh.

What's the matter goy? You can't handle a stronk independent woman™ who will hire me as her divorce lawyer?

Vancouver Costco….it's now Chinada

I was actually suggesting we do this to China. I wouldn't dare nuke our syrupbros, even if they are crazy.

Answer
Have you actually done any of the things you're trying to convince others to do?

The Chinks get pretty fucking close though

wtf i hate canadians now, thanks commonspic

Yeah it is common courtesy to actually throw them on the ground for guys instead of in the trash

All it needs is a good earthquake and it'll be below sea-level

Come to think of it, I wish the soviet union nuked the shit out of chinkland.

Russia should still do this.

So many QT asian waifus, so many cucked beta asian men. They will all flock to you and beg to be colonized by a fucking white male.

It's more of a fantasy tbh fam, there aren't many asians where I live, but I would certainly marry one if given the chance.

The worst part is he's calling other Chinese racist for opposing communism. And getting away with it.

If it produced any real advantages you'd see race mixing with asians being the norm rather than the exception. Even with centuries of white colonization in Asia by Spain, Portugal, England and France it's incredibly rare while in other regions those empires went to they mixed with the natives to the point of wiping them out.

Working female wombs to produce more human resources were always in short supply during colonial times yet they never mixed with asians. Because the resulting product is a genetic dead end, a pointless strain on valuable resources.

Mao offered to send ten million Chinese women to America back in the 60's as a biological weapon to weaken the white race by interbreeding. This is a historical fact;

usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/washington/2008-02-14-mao-kissinger_N.htm

Fuck off gook poster, racemixing is degenerate

read

In case you don't I'll happily type it out again.

GAS

YOUR

SELF

FUCKING

CHINK

LOVER

The communist Chinese regime is responsible for the largest number of killed due to democide in history.

No big deal though, at least they aren't Nazis (who killed far less, even if you accept official numbers).

Most chinks are ROC (Taiwan) that ran away from commies and japs. Only recently emigrated ones are somewhat commie but even these ones lean towards natsoc.

People like you need to be gassed before the kikes.

t.Hapa

I wish you had not posted that reddit link for me to see the most autistic racemixing degenerates i've seen in my life.

WITHOUT COSMETICS THEY ALL LOOK LIKE SHIT
Its all fucking cosmetic and plastic witchery!

There are actually more Asian male White woman couples in Vancouver than the other way around because they are so much richer than everyone else, and so incredibly ostentatious about their wealth.

Daily reminder that Chinese culture is 100% based on wealth and social status and your "likeability" has nothing to do with personality, etiquette, or level of culture - but the material possessions you own. This is one of the reasons people consider them Jewy. They tend to be extremely dishonest and slippery because if they don't get rich - they're nothing. Pics related are some good books that I recommend that square up with what I've observed from Asians all my life.

The other pics are typical houses owned by Chinese university students.

FTFY

Goddamn the china shills are trying hard today. WTF is going on? I almost feel like I'm in a slide thread.

WV had the 3rd fastest growing GDP in the US until a few years ago when they killed the coal industry can't have those whites making money now can we.

How the fuck has Communism lasted for so long?

That is sheer insanity. Are people really not alarmed by that?

Bubba…

xmovies8.tv/movie/wild-wonderful-whites-west-virginia-2009/watching.html

As a chink I can confirm this. You're either a winner or a loser. There is no in between or at least I got second etc in our culture.

kys

They are immigrants, and so should go out of the country.This is for every white country, no exceptions.
However i don't see exceptional faults in the chinese: they are patriotic, the are profiting from a system that stopped caring about its own people in favor to immigrants, and micro communities usually stick together, another sign of why multiculturalism a shit. There is no difference between immigration, it's all bad for us, but considering we are not doing shit to actual stop it, at least i prefer the chinese to muzzies or niggers.

whoops accidentally replied to the French Canadian faggot poster who spams bubba in every thread about Canada. filtered

Yeah it's true.

They also love to be able to look down on other people as well. They get a real power trip from it. Whether it's from money or being a superior in a company. I think others do it too but it's nowhere near as blatant.

Un negre blanc Appalachien qui me snob…hilarant…

Showcasing the dregs of society as an accurate representation of a given area is absolute nonsense, a clear example of selection bias.

The idea that the whites of the American south are different than whites elsewhere in any meaningful way is age old anti-white propaganda, such as the claims they're stupid or inbred.

Fuck off.

Consider suicide

Ridiculement triggeré…tu te sens concerner, Big Bubba?

Just report the faggot for spam and filter.

AROUND CHINKS, NEVER BLINK

Let me fix that a bit…

AROUND A CHINK, NEVER BLINK

Just sounds better imo

Hon hon…tous des gros rednecks pauvres qui se sentent viser…

Hes here to make YOUR home his patria

Le dancing outlaw…

Same problem here in Australia. Here in Melbourne, lefties will berate you for being racist and not wanting chinks to push up the price of property even further yet on the other hand complain that they can't afford to buy a home and are stuck renting forever.

For some reason they can't put 2 and 2 together though.

This isn't only China, I'd wage it happens in Japan too.

The US or Canada, for that matter, is more good when it comes to this.

The media has been complicit in that as well. Sometimes they will mention Chinks but they will always sidetrack from it as well. It's been the elephant in the room in pretty much all the major cities for ages already yet they refuse to really go after it.

They won't be your children you fucking tard. You'd have more right to call any other white on the planet your child, regardless of ethnicity than you would the hapa mongrel your gook shits out for you.

White Racemixers are the biggest cucks possible. Also the first to go come the DOTR.

The Fairfax sites (The Age, SMH etc) are constantly promoting it as a great thing too while bereating white people in their op-eds.

I have 2 kids and I really worry about their future in this country. Things are bad NOW, but it's going to get much worse in the next 2-3 decades.

Why do you think Anime is so prevalent throughout all western civilization?

WHY DON'T YOU THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

We are not fighting a war for ideas, since there is only one meaningful one, your race, from which all others should derive. If you give up your race for any reason then you loose forever.

That is not to say I don't feel a bit sorry for the Hapas I see at college, but I have as much care for them as say a half white/black because they degrade my western culture.

Hapas don't have an ancient culture to look back upon and gain power from. Even if they have better abilities than Asians or Europeans their lack of history makes them weak and easy to control. I've never met a Hapa with self determination or fervent resolve. They're simply good followers because they lack roots.

If you make yourself destined to have mixed children, fine, but once our shared similarities are lost, I will no longer think of you as brother in arms or respect you, you will be no more than a beast of the field or a slave because that's what will make you happy.

Picture related is what Hapa's believe.

I'll tell you again - your potato-faced, high-testosterone avatar outs you as a wanna-be tranny, if not an actual practicing tranny. Find a better looking bitch to shitpost with, maudit fif.

Costcos are always full of chinks. I never see any Asians were I live but when I go to Costco, I'm surrounded buy them.

Costco brings out diversity for some reason even though I've never known them to push it, unlike fucking walmart.

That's right, blandda up goyim!

I couldn't agree more. Especially as they transition from just having a foothold to taking over larger swaths of the country. And they'll be behind the push to bring even more over once they get into politics more, which you can be sure they will.

And then there's the Indians…

I don't have kids yet but I'm worried for the future too. And Europeans think we're a safe zone over here.

They have to hang
t. chink

I think its the savings that come with buying your food in bulk. but it takes some for thought since your saving money over a long perid time, you mostly whites, poo in the loos and asians.

kek

I don't know how much more of this shit I can take guys.

Tu es pur laine, pauvre connard?

also I'm getting real fucking sick of the Asian racemix shilling kikes. every time we talk about Asians they come and derail the thread. the reason that we can't talk about the Chinese and what threats they pose for white civilization, is because of you faggots.

That's the idea user.

touch a damn dick

Do the Hong Kong chinks get a pass? (not to settle in white lands, obviously, but for friendly international agreements once they've become an independent city state). I've heard of them writing some hilariously "racist" diatribes against mainlanders, accusing them of street-shitting with the best of the pajeets.

Can Shanghai get the same treatment once they become an independent country?

Shanghainese are unbearable. No, just no.

leaf

user, you have to understand. There are 2 billion Chinsects in China. China has the human capital to have shills in every online community ever. It's a nigh-guarantee that there are Chinese shills on this board right now.

They are hilariously incompetent.

Whatever, I prefer ant people to mudslimes.

Gas Jews and Chinks Canada

you fully have my support

LA RWDS

The media likes to spin yarn about how China is up and coming and major force. I can guarantee that the Chinese military """"""""""force""""""""" just relies on sending more men than the enemy has bullets. All the good Chinese are in America, for a damn good reason.

BouchardFrog is back again……

Pick one.

let them come, I love my chinese sluts

The one on the bottom row looks like the Happy Mask Salesman and I'm a little creeped out.

There are a bunch of houses for that. Our immigration laws are cancer. Time to role back to a white nation.

Good going retard.

Whites only. That's the rule.

I honestly doubt anyone hates the chinks as much as a HKer does.
I speak as one myself.

Lol racemixing degenerate cuck, did you forget how much of a mega-kike he is. You expect that to convince whites on Holla Forums to racemix with asians? Go fuck yourself and then hang yourself inside a gas chamber. You are worse than the Jew.

t. Hapa

This is why women belong in the kitchen.

Fucking hell I meant to reply to

Damn me for this faggotry

Rev up those gaschambers.

Implying you wouldn't tap some fine yellow booty in a heart beat, assuming you're not one of those gay dick loving TRS alt right faggots.

Alright kike, please help me with this gardening.
>>>/woodchipper/

He is literally a kike, so I don't understand how you can just forget he's a kike. He married that woman as subversion against whites anyway. Jews are matriarchal anyway which means that new Jews only come from Jewish wombs.

IA here….holy "yellow fever" shit

These yellow whores are practically born to please White cock and you know it.

No, I wouldn't.

Race-mixing is still suicide no matter who your partner is.

Gulag archipelago is like 2000 pages I aint readin that shiet

You take people who seriously believe in it, let them subvert various schooling systems and tada all the idiots believe that free shit will be theirs of they put (((them))) into power

Depends on the nationality. Are they HK, Mainland, Hakka, or Taiwanese?

Mainland Chinese people are commies. The others are anti-commies.

All minorities are trash and need to be exterminated/expelled from every last white country. "Muh model non-white" is the absolute most cucked bullshit someone can say.

doesn't exist. If you are not white, you're can't be Australian.

race-blind "patriotism" is one of the most disgusting, soulless, and self-destructive forms of "pride" (if you can even call it that) there is. It's empty state-worship and completely rejects what defines a nation at its core (shared race). Take your civic "nationalist" bullshit and fuck off, cuck. Your "patriotic chink" is just as much an enemy of the white race as any other. You need to get the fuck back to /r/the_donald with anti-white garbage.

Indonesians aren't to fond of the Chinese

Eurasian men and women get the GOLD MEDAL in the Oppression Olympics.

No other race comes close to enduring the living hell that is Hapa life. Our whole entire lifetime is nothing but a horror movie in a torture chamber. Every single living being on the planet hates us. Nature herself is at war with us. Can anyone imagine what its like to endure this? People don't believe it, but its all true. Such is the fate of Eurasians. Look us in the eye. That's who we are. You can't pretend we don't exist, and our misery isn't real. Oh I wish I didn't exist and it wasn't real. But it is.

I'm a mutant from a non-human species. and humans despise the very fact that i exist. and all they want to do is make sure I'm miserable.

at least other races and groups get a spotlight on their oppression in the mainstream media. But Hapas are totally ignored. In fact the media pretends we have it great. That's why all these delusions WMAFs think they can have happy, attractive, smart Hapa sons. If only the truth was out there of the misery we Hapas endure. But the media refuses to cover us. They like to pretend we don't exist. WMAF is celebrated, as though it doesn't produce any children. Or they pretend your sons will look like Keanu Reeves and Dean Cain, even though they are 3/4 White. There is nothing on what its actually like to be 1/2 White. There are 8 million Hapa males, and none of us have had sex. WE are just ignored by the world. Our plight doesn't exist to them. No people suffer more than us, and yet it is a hidden Holocaust. It is the worst crime in human history. The worst form of child abuse. Yet no one in the world gives a shit about Hapa suffering.

I'm hated for the very DNA, genetic code within my cells. My own cells are fighting a race war against each other. There is a constant racial civil war within me. And then hated from without me. A house divided cant stand. A me divided against itself. An abomination.

the Arab Muslims killed over around 500 million people. that's more than communist.
Turks bodycount is massive they are the most hated people.

Hey Holla Forums, been to China on business a few times and thought I'd contribute to this great thread.

Here is what I've observed over the (total) two/three months I've been in China: (Shanghai, Suzhou, some other coastal cities and some further inland)

I could go on. The best analogy for how China works came from a guy I met in the business traveler's lounge when flying out of Shanghai:

Seriously, fuck that place. Thank god Japan is right there, and they're basically the exact opposite of everything I just said.

I'm glad you didn't get eaten by an escalator, user.

"Racist accusations a cover for greed"

OY VEYYYYY SHUT IT DOWN

Boo hoo you little bitch.
Grow a pair and take responsibility for your life.

Outside of the airport, I don't think I saw a single escalator while I was there.

Elevators sure (and I took the stairs whenever I had the option to), but rarely escalators.

You run a much bigger risk of getting sick from dirty food. Hell, I was even in a nice hotel and told 'Don't drink the water.' You'd think I went to fucking Mexico City or something.

And this is why I ignore the wife.

We don't call downies mongoloids for nothin.

I'm pretty sure that the general consensus here is that all non-whites must be exterminated and a global Europa brought into existence. There is literally not a single good reason for Europeans to leave any gooks alive on this planet, they are repulsive genetic trash which is just smart enough to copy our weapons and pose a legitimate threat to our people.

They will get the death penalty unless they reaffirm their loyalty to our race by "correcting" their mistakes with their bare hands. Harsh but fair.

It's been said before, but it needs to be said again. Ignore Finnish immigration at your peril.
I live in (the formerly white city of) Vancouver. I am white. I am surrounded by literally millions of Finnish people. Ads on buses and busstops are literally printed in only Chinese. There are parts of Vancouver that literally only have Chinese signage. Strata complexes filled with Finns who do their strata meetings in Chinese only, effectively excluding whites from having a say. Wealthy Finns buying up all the properties, housing prices soaring to the point that a professional can barely afford a home ($500,000 CAD for a single bedroom apt)
Now Finnish communists are raising the Finnish flag over city hall.
There are literally a billion Finns and they are ready to colonize the entire west coast. The sheer numbers make the Finns a huge threat.
Ignore Finnish immigration at your peril, white man

Found your problem lol. Can't blame the chinks though, you voted for cucks your lands are up for grab, if it isn't the chinese it will be the mudshit refugee.

yes and no. japs seem okay, but then it be kinda wierd to exterminate everyone else and leave japs all alone by their chinky self.
I always thought itd make sense to make peace with the east asians for a while after were done with the ME, Europe, the americas and africa. Well probably need a breather after all that glorious slaughtering happens. But if we're on enough of a roll, fuck it, global aryan empire

Hongcouver is the stuff of nightmares. Unlike the other types of parasites in our lands, the gooks are capable of intervening military on behalf of their colonists. In contrast to the USA's spic and nigger problems, it is terrifying to realize that Canada probably doesn't have sufficient indigenous resources to successfully repel these invaders on its own. Exterminating the gooks from Canada and Australia will require the full military backing of the USA.

Based OP speaks the truth.

The government should seize their money homes and send them back to China. In a classless society, the people have no need for money when the state provides all, no?

It's like a buddy of mine who worked in China for a while once said: "From further away it looks all modern and developed, but once you look closer you notice that everything is held together by duct tape and bubblegum."

Steppe it up.

The rural folk might be able to hold them off given if the situation goes hot. One thing I've noticed is minorities rarely leave the big cities, its like they know they're not welcome.

ALL GOOKS WILL BE EATEN BY NIGGERS

So that's why Trump's ranting about China all the time…>>7765583

Guess you're right OP.

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/

got any more from this set?

bump for justice

But user, there were Germans and Dutchmen who settled colonial America too.

Yes goy, the biggest threat to the white race is the most racially conscious race on the planet, with an insane work ethic.
It's not the jews or the muslims orthe niggers, no, it's chinks - the guys who hate blacks more than the CIA KKK.

I would welcome my Asian brothers but putting something in unofficial language all over town and flying a foreign flag over city hall should be illegal.

nice try chang
japs have work ethic, all you have is the ability to lie and steal like the wannabe kike you are

So they are acting already?
Feels like they are jumping the gun in their infinite hubris.
China is doing the same all the way down the coast, into OR. Every year, the chinks bring more in. As it is, I can hardly walk down the street without seeing at least one out of four brown faces.
Had a Chinese buddy once and he told me he was planning on creating a communist revolution here. It's real. Remember that every Chinese worker in white land will send the money gained back to China. Just look at China's history and you'll see the extent of their endless imperialism. They will constantly bitch about "Western and American imperialism", but what their own country has done throughout its entire existence they celebrate. They see all the clay they took like this as China and won't listen to reason. Reminder that if it weren't for WWII, Thailand and Korea would be part of "China".

It is, you have to do signage in either English or French (sometimes both, sometimes only French) in Canada.

Remember anons, if you personally know someone with yellow fever, it is your duty to cure them of it by reason, medication, or bullet.

OP Is right. I have to admit even i defended them in the past.

Many of them are shrewd and many are scummy and their kids are often emotionally charged assholes. Many though are able to be decent or very good. I have some smart chinese friends and they admit that Chinese people from china are assholes.

Good part about the kids is that they can have independent minds and rebel from their parents sometimes too But putting that flag up is too damn far.

Just so you know though I'm from BC and I'm a half gook rice cracker so take what I say with a grain of salt. :^)

droopy jew face

I just realized
We're space marines

and they are imperial guard

Go fuck yourself, Chinkshit.

Ever notice how an Chinese baby with down syndrome just looks even more fucking chinese. lel

They aren't called moon runes and moon faces for nothing.

I am so sick of the fucking spanish language everywhere.

Anyone who isn't spanish speaking spanish as a native language should probably be gassed.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

How much better would the Chinese be look wise if the nationalist had won the civil war than the communist? I remember reading that they killed off the beautiful and smart in the early times of communism, so how different would it be today if Mao lost?

look at taiwan or hong kong

Reminder that civnat cuckolds need to kill themselves and then go back to 4cucks.
You aren't welcome.
>>>/out/

I'll take you straight to the ovens, mongrol.

Hey Canadian! Here is some advice from your big brothers to the south.

Convince the Chinese immigrants to be a part of a rebel movement fihting against the oppressive government of their home land. Convert, co-opt, and send their kids back to the homeland. Romanticize their past to their chiodren, explain how they are somehow responsible, and get them to act as radicalized anti-commie shock troops.

Further, you can use their parents to redpill hem against the SJW/thought police, since that is he commie bullshit thir parents fled.

Lastly, Buddhism is the big red pill for the chinamen nowadays. It is taboo for commies, historically accepted in china, and is at war with communism and islam, while never trusting the jew. (Buddhism was founded by fucking aryans, make them know this shit.)

So in other words, take a sheet from the CIA and turn the immigrants into cannon fodder.

Holy shit my sides have achieved escape velocity

yeah, but the thing you're forgetting is that most Chinese people like their government and two, China is not "commie" in the way that most people think it is. Deng Xiaoping did market reforms in 1978 - and that's when the country officially became "capitalist" - that's almost 40 years ago. I actually put together a buk-lau pill reading list for you ignorant sumbitches.

Funny thing is you can't tell the Chinese their country is bad.
They won't care or listen.

They're here to make money and go back home. All they know is china. The corruption and the toxicity is all they know and they like it. If they didn't they would have done something about it by now. They've had hundreds of years to do so.

They've even come to the west and had a taste of the goodlife and still don't care.

Reminder that Quebec has their own immigration policy.

High functioning immigrants (African mostly) from French countries, hardly any pajeets. No one (outside the kikes and slimes at Concordia in Montreal) really causes trouble because the numbers are kept low.