Adult Swim’s excuse for not hiring women is a perfect example of TV’s problem

archive.is/OylxA

Will the [as] executive vp bend over?

Other urls found in this thread:

everydayfeminism.com/2013/04/women-harassment-and-construction-sites/
yuki.la/tv/68672557
breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/18/MTV-Survey-88-of-Millennials-Oppose-Race-Based-Affirmative-Actio
archive.is/D9G4v
animecalendar.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=4DmJ64_TsCU
archive.is/DxcpQ
archive.is/fXryN
kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=_5drqzTAx18
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA
youtube.com/watch?v=lzh375mhAco
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1431/81/1431812915967.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=JnKfVLwAIvA
youtube.com/watch?v=PhHoCnRg1Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=gdX6fwfrULI
youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why? Lazzo just explained his reasoning, but they themselves won't put forth a counter argument

This is America on communism.

Women aren't funny and are easily offended. Their idea of comedy is cringe tier bullshit even they hate. If women were funny then they'd have their own shit going.

Is it time for Sam Hyde to make a return?
MDE Presents: WORLD PEACE Season 2 Live at [[[Adult Swim]]] broadcasting studio: Uncensored edition

This is how it works in the real world, and props to the guy to be earnest and straight to the point.

Their complete lack of self awareness always makes me laugh

reported

this is caustic d/c

mtgow needs to leave

thanks

Well done.

Everytime.

This isn't a movement user. Holla Forums isn't real life. You're on a website talking to anonymous strangers.

Adult Swim seems to be pretty hip so they've probably learned the well-established rule of the internet to NEVER under any circumstances apologize to SJWs. They FEED off that shit and will only take your apology as an admission of guilt. They're like fucking sharks in the water when they hear the first blood droplet of an apology. They will eat you for all you've got.

Conversely, SJWs are incredibly weak individuals and when they see someone cannot be baited into bending the knee they really have no option at that point.

At least I hope Adult Swim knows this…

Force them to hire 50% women and let's see how funny they are.

Fuck you beat me to it.

Read the sticky.

Besides that you are right in that Holla Forumslacks often overestimate something as D&C.

hey mgtow

quit putting women on a pedestal

you're imageboard cancer

thanks

Your a D&C shill here, fuck off JIDF

Hey reddit/4chan newfag

Stop writing like that

Go back to reddit

Nigger

Stop posting anytime faggots you're both worthless

Fuck Polygon. It's a know nothing bullshit website that is going down the tubes.

Nice try faggot.

I do despise how they have to intrude on our dynamics, instead of making theirs, and not just talking about comedy or entrainment.

Normie women reeeeeeeeeeeeee.

reported.

You are a faggot and don't belong here. Go back to 4cuck.

Look at their tray tray and gentle giant tweet and you'll get your answer.

Whats wrong?

Are you mad?

Stop being Autistic.

Nice try.

I see shill coordination has gone up

You can't astroturf away the truth

You should read the sticky faggot. This is politics.

Not even MGTOW retard. Just pointing out not everything is d&c.

Couldn't have said it better, the mentally ill shouldn't have any involvement in comedy.

The only legitimate qualification is competence.

MERIT-BASED HIRING ONLY

Go be a white knight somewhere.

they never learn. these people are only looking to reinforce their fantasies and would never allow a logical thought to survive in their minds. The truth doesnt matter to them. The future doesn't either.
Everything is to blame on men going weak and giving too much power to females. Now we should learn from that and not forget what can happen.

/thread

more d/c tactics

shills hitting up this thread hard

Adult Swim’s excuse for not hiring women is a perfect example of women’s problems

Nigger please, it's been like that since you fags left 4chan, stop sticking out like a sore thumb and go on reddit.

I find it instructive in cases like this to compare America to Japan because that tells us if it's really about women or gender relations naturally being a certain way or if it's cultural (Japan is pretty different from Western societies and I know a fair amount about it, hence the comparison). Considering the large female presence in the manga and anime industries and how you usually can't even tell their works apart, the answer is obvious.

I work in construction.

I've never seen a cunt, except a designer or an "architect" (pretending) on the jobsite doing anything.

I wish cunts would stop pretending they're anywhere near the worth of a man.

Not even MGTOW, I've just grown entirely fed up with their muh victim bullshit while they talk tough about how they can work side by side with real men.

so two years ago?

nice try

nice projecting

It makes sense. Gooks aren't funny either. I've never read manga though since I'm not a fucking weaboo

comedy is born of suffering combined with intelligence and empathy

women have none of those things

These words do not mean what you think they mean.

I know you love nips but seriously there's a reason no one has ever heard of "japanese comedy."

This isn't a MGTOW situation, this is yet another instance of SJW's trying to rally another twitter mob to get neurotypical, heteronormative cisgendered white men fired, using identity politics as a means to get more minorities hired.

The fact that you don't find Japanese humor funny doesn't mean other people have never heard of it or seen it.

Why are you even arguing about this?

nice try mgtow

women aren't shit

they should be hired

go back to fucking each other in the ass

You're a faggot for picking on something so insignificant. Not every poster is going to write just like you, and there's nothing wrong with that. If you can't handle having to read something that isn't written in your singular preferred method then perhaps this board isn't for you.

t. someone who has been on 8/pol/ for some years now and has only recently started to see this variety of autism

Yes. It's mostly slapstick or puns. Puns you need to understand Japanese to enjoy.

nice try reddit
women are shit
they should not be hired
go back to white knighting roasties

Because the thought of a (presumably) white man reading nip kid's cartoons and thinking they're good, when they're objectively not, is fucking sad.

An an example
everydayfeminism.com/2013/04/women-harassment-and-construction-sites/

As expected, the work that we were given required us to constantly be around the tradesmen working, as opposed to before when we were mainly in empty finished apartments.

I can only speak for myself, because I never asked the other female female intern how she felt or what kind of treatment she received, but it was at this point that I became the target of a lot of sexist, rude, and inappropriate remarks from some of the men.

Many times as I walked on by, working men who would stop their work to stare and wolf whistle. Several times a day I had to say “no thank you” to men asking for my number or requesting to take me out on a date.

On a few occasions I got called a bitch for refusing to reply to inappropriate remarks. Some men felt the need to give me “get fit” advice and make comments about my body, often pointing at my lack of physical strength as a sign of why I did not belong on a construction site. Never mind that technological advances and strict safety codes has made the use of physical strength obsolete in most jobs.

Once, I found myself in the middle of a storage room with one construction worker (whom I had never seen before that day) blocking the doorway and refusing to let me leave unless I accepted his request for a date.

I worked on the site for a year, after which I decided the stress of a workplace where I constantly felt harassed, belittled, and intimidated was not worth the effort. The constant fear that someone would make me feel uncomfortable or make a rude remark was making me lose my concentration, and on an active construction site, that is an actual safety hazard.

It's not about writing like me, it's about the recent infestation of newfags from 4chan and reddit.

Also quit acting like you're some kind of oldfag.

Sir, do you know how retarded you're going with that bait?

Why are you getting so worked up over manga when you very clearly don't know anything about it? Manga isn't for children, it's made for everyone. It's also different from cartoons.

i knew it

mgtow confirmed

this thread is d/c

I think he means that gooks is referring to Koreans or Filipinos, and weeaboo doesn't mean anyone who reads manga.

ebin trolling

This. Women aren't funny and emotionally sensitive to everything.

Lazzo doesn't need to make any excuses, he has the truth on his side.

It is for children. It's fucking cartoons made by japs.

You think a real white man like this guy would read that garbage? Fuck no he wouldn't.

Hitler loved anime.

Not even kidding.

There was nothing in that other user's post that suggested he was from either reddit or moot's old semen jug.

Oh, and yes, I have been here for some time now, and it is relevant because I've not seen this variety of sperging before, even in the previous exoduses.

I understand wanting to prevent cancer. Really, I do. Be smart about it though, don't turn it into a witch hunt.

women can be funny

saying that 100% of women are not funny is statistically incorrect

there are some women out there that are funny

saying that you won't hire a genuinely funny women because they're a women is bad business

mgtow will attack this logical reasoning

And george lincoln rockwell wrote many books for children, and was a comic artist.

Trips confirms

You pig.

Yes there there is.
Seriously how new are you ?

Kathleen Madigan is actually pretty funny

"those mean men almost raped me to death every day" because she can't put up with how fucking mean men are to each other, and can't understand that they don't mean fucking any of it. It's just how men have interacted since language was created.

Thanks for proving my point.

Tell me more about how redpilled you are.

Holy fuck George.

Yes, seinen is for children.
Read Berserk, Akira, and Devilman then compare it to capeshit of any era, you'll see which one is less jewish.

Welcome to the Weimarican Republic

I dunno, this doesn't seem very child-friendly.

great example you fucking pervert.

Manga is published in weekly and monthly magazines that have different target demographics including adult men and adult women. There's manga about topics like cooking, golf and being an office worker. Manga is very widely read in Japan and frequently adapted into television dramas and movies. It's nothing like comics in America.

A cartoon means something like a newspaper cartoon or comic strip. Not the same thing as manga.

Why does something you know so little about it make you this triggered?

He's a retard and merely pretending. He actually thinks GLR didn't write any books or do comics directed at children.

Thread theme. Sorry it isn't very funny.

Thanks, Lucifer.

Well, what was it? I see you whining but I don't see you getting specific.

l

m

a

o

Don't you mean shonen is for children, seinen is for adults?
You could point out that many of the celebrated creators of western capeshit and comics are Jewish.
-Stan Lee
-Jack Kirby
-Jerry Siegel
-Will Eisner

Yep, Akira and Devilman aren't really shounen though, even though their protagonists and overarching plots resemble shounen.
For instance Akira's manga is much darker than the animated adaptation and about five times as long.

Devilman was published in a shounen magazine, which makes it shounen.

Oh great, that's just what we need: less scifi and more vagina jokes

Well shit, I guess the standards for what could be shown was a lot more lenient back then because shounen mags these days are full of tame shit.
The dude that made bleach got kicked out of Jump for having a guy fight with a chainsaw in a new project, so even japs are kind of cucking out.

This didn't happen

I was literally raped while I was looking to see if they placed tiles properly. I'm a real constructor grrl and you're a bigot.

Do you think it would mean more or fewer jokes about Summer pissing herself? Because I definitely got a "someone in the writers' room has an erection" vibe from all those jokes.

pic related

Failure to adapt to board conventions when posting means they need to lurk more. Spacing out sentences and completely ignoring paragraph structure is a sign of poor writing skills. It is not something to be defended as a stylistic choice. Paragraphs exist for good reason, nigger.

t. someone who mostly lurks and doesn't pretend to be an oldfag.

Unlike women nips can occasionally be funny if they pay close attention to reverse engineering White humor.

The only woman with somewhat of a sense of humor I know of is also Japanese.

Oh god please let these meme end.

Also, sage for stupid thread. What are we supposed to be discussing here? That the media is pozzed? Newfags just figuring out that jews have a chokehold on the entertainment industry? Did you just notice that feminism and multiculturalism is cancer? These are rhetorical questions no need to respond you circle jerking faggots.

SAGE

To Love-Ru seems to still be running in a shounen magazine so I don't know about that.

Never even heard of that, but
seems legit as fuck.

I can't wait for the kikes at Adultswim to get a taste of their own kike medicine and then watch Adultswim go broke as they produce even shittier tier shows.

I hate to break it to you but the feminized chinese cartoons aren't funny. I know I risk getting a ban for speaking the truth because our mods are weeb faggots.

Humor is very subjective.

Communism didn't have diversity quotas. This is in some ways even worse.

Nothing you like is funny.

Prove it.

Oh, wait, you can't.

(check'd Hitler trips)
I'm of the opinion that it depends on the type of post being made. Obviously a serious post meant to contribute to a discussion shouldn't be spaced like that, but in a more lighthearted thread (you can hardly argue that this is an important topic) I don't see the point of being so pedantic. I know you're going to disagree with this, and I know you're worried about post quality especially in times when cucks may be migrating, but I maintain that within a certain context there is no need to be so strict. Maybe I'm just too lax on these things; take comfort in the fact that most posters here probably agree with you.

How about the fact not too many people watch anime and even it's home country it's considered a huge anime fan.

Fixed.

If you honestly think humour is up to interpretation in its inherent comedy, then you have no taste in comedy.

there's all the proof we need you have shit taste, chaim.

This may have been the case in the 90s but things have changed since then just like they've changed in America. You also don't have to be a huge anime fan in order to watch anime in Japan.

Manga is very popular in Japan, a lot of anime is sourced from manga and so are many live action dramas and movies. The love comedy Nodame Cantabile for example was very popular as a drama and was adapted from a manga.

It is, again, very subjective.

I'm not a Redditor, and "shit taste" is a completely meaningless meme. Why are you even here?

No it's not. He's just to autistic to get the jokes.

Fine, let's play a game.

Who's your favorite comedian.

Different user, but I would say humor is subjective in terms of time. Most comedy doesn't age well, the shit your granddad thought was funny probably isn't considered funny by most people today, and unless he raised you on it you probably don't think it is funny either.

I don't know man.

I never knew this type of comedy existed, and yet, I find this hilarious.

Good comedy is funny no matter your inherent opinion.

I don't have one, and even if I did it wouldn't make any difference.

Aristophanes is funny 2500 years later with minor modifications.

I know that you probably carried home the monitor you're using on a stolen bike and it had to be really tiny, but paragraphs are a useful device in books, more than on the web.

I have a 29" 4k monitor. This is a nice compact high-res viewport for shit like gaming, but fuck your nigger ass with a pitchfork if you think I want to read a "paragraph" that is in reality a 20" long line of text stretching all the way across my screen.

Line breaks allow me to scan naturally at about book-width, assuming a lack of run-on sentences.

And this whole "reddit-tier formatting" meme is just newfaggotry combined with ledditor projection by assholes who came here and still feel guilty about their past sins.

Nobody gave a shit about "reddit formatting" a year ago, and nobody who matters cares now.

well my bill and webbed feet say otherwise, but I swear I'm not a duck quack quack

That sucks you wasted your money when 32 144hz 4k gsync is right around the corner

You are making it way too obvious, auTRSt.

Go back at sucking Milo's cock, you kosher nationalist.

This isn't economics or history, I don't have to be "informed." I don't even know who Dane Cook is except he's a comedian.

You're just triggered by people finding Japanese humor funny and desperately trying to justify it somehow.

Yeah, that's what I said. What about it?

I didn't, and if you're so fascinated by Reddit then feel free to go there instead.

I'm not triggered. I'm trying to get you to explain why you believe and feel the way you do, while you have nothing but vapid m-m-muh opinion arguments.

Yeah, for the worse. Things have gotten a hell of a lot worse and gayer in general. You still aren't making an argument.

Exactly anyone who dares to defame a white goddess is getting the rope

You are triggered and you are trying to rationalize it.

I was obviously not talking about changes in general but how so-called geek culture has changed in America.

What other arguments are you looking for then?

To add to that sentiment, nobody who matters cares if you love or hate anime, either.

The amount of threads I see that quickly degenerate into bickering over nip cartoons, such as this one is pathetic. Same with threads that turn into a shitting match over which autistic form of economics we should adopt once we have our white ethnostate. Also the threads that are nothing but infighting over religion.

All of these things are useless and pointless at this juncture. Until we have secured the existence of the white race, none of that shit matters.

The way Sam Hyde feels about Lena Dunham is exactly the way I feel about Amy Schumer. I had a normie ex that liked her and other cancer like Jimmy Fallon thank G-d I didn't put a baby inside her to pass her shit taste in comedy onto my descendants. "She's just real, user!"

Fucking cancer. All of it.

funny female comics do exist, but they're unicorns. Maria Bamford makes me laugh, and I actually knew a couple girls in highschool that had pretty good senses of humor.

Attractive women can never be funny. Even when they're admitting they're not funny. This is so fucking cringey and try-hard as fuck.

I'm familiar with the comedy in Aristophanes, but I would concede that certain types of comedy are timeless, and possibly universal.
Slapstick can hold up really well (Don Quixote), and possibly cutting insults and clever wordplay (Cyrano de Bergerac). And let us not forget the shitposting Roman graffiti on the wall in Ancient Vesuvius.
Also pic related.

This.

REDDIT SPACING MEME NEEDS TO DIE

Dude, that's still a terrible argument because you are just moving goal posts at this point. I don't know how you can say that Geek culture hasn't gotten worse especially with shit like Big Bang Theory and anime included.

You're trying pretty hard to convince me it's intellectually sound to be unable to justify your beliefs.

you see the poll for who gets renewed?
MDE got a devastating majority of the vote for renewal, but the kikes added an asterisk that said the poll wouldnt do anything.

I wasn't moving anything, I was just using America as an example of how things change because presumably people here are more familiar with it.

I'm not talking about that.

You are trying pretty hard to rationalize the fact that you got triggered.

This smells like that nigger faggot Eric Andre trying to find any excuse to get Sam Hyde fired

time to replace MDE with a new show goyim written by sarah silverman it'll be hilarious

Laughing at turks is timeless.

I bet even Armenians having their property burnt, all the females in their family raped and murdered and currently holding their innards on their hands would mumble at least I ain't a turk.

Yep, you're definitely a redditor.

maybe the kikes have taken a break form shilling her, but there was a couple month stretch back when they tried hard as hell to prop this powerfully unfunny dyke into the mainstream

Why

Do

You

Do

This,

Reddit

I don't see it that way, sure you may get something like SnK that is popular in the west but if anything the vast majority of seasonally airing stuff these days is way less appealing to western normalfags then what aired in the 90s. Just looks everything that's getting live action adaptions right now, not much from this century.

I'm not going to out myself, but I have worked on a couple of animated series, and I can confirm that female writers are totally funny, get over it.

I'm done with this conversation, the cognitive dissonance and short term memory displayed here is astounding.

the extent of womyn's humor amounts to metaphors about their vaginas being demonic due to the bleeding once per month

its the reason why finding a funny girl is so absolutely rare. they don't understand how to understand the cognitive elements of a situation and then make light of it in a relatable way. their emotions and their subjectivity comes first, always.

I-I'm not from r-r-r-r-reddit I swear goys!

Hi Lena. Sam Hyde is going to kill you with a single head kick when he sees you.

Spoiler that shit asshole.

I use reddit to shill my business because 8ch doesnt have a sword board, and the secret to that is the formatting is garbage.
You have to input fucking combos into the text box to do shit that is normally available on your keyboard.

so instead of hitting enter once to start a new line
like this
they have to hit space>space>enter
Then if you want to start a new paragraph

like this

you have to enter space>space>enter>space>space>enter
like formatting is a fucking beat-em-up video game. My first post there was formatted like you would do here or literally anywhere else, and when i posted it, I just got a massive block of text without line breaks, indentations, etc.
They also use meme arrows, but it causes a quotation box.

You know what would be entertaining? IF YOU SHOWED SOME TITS

Huh, he must have played a lot of games where the guilds don't allow women because they only cause trouble.

Obvious bait

Oy I know who doesn't these day.

And to think there are people in this very thread who say women can't be humorous.

Does she think Jetsons style robots fly around doing construction work? Or that using gas powered tools is comparable to kitchen appliances?

How are they pseudo-intellectual jerking off?

Which is true. I wasn't.

Reads more like a woman written Harlequin romance novel.

I guess the Cartman reference isn't obvious enough.

MDE was never funny you retarded nu-male cryptoliberal cuckold.

get a life, loser

Adult Swim has a very specific demographic. What feminist don't understand is that they are not the demo that Adult Swim goes after, because they are not the demo that will ever watch Adult Swim.

They are never going to watch it, but would change it into boring non-comedy. Look at what has happened to Internet based comedy channels like Collegehumor. At one time there was actual funny content being created.

Then they went on to support the 1 in 4 shit. Recently I saw part of a video that was literally an advertisement for FAFSA.

Adult Swim would be stupid to bow down and change their entire line-up to please fems when these same voices are never going to watch any of the programs anyway.

Using this phrase rather than directly demonstrating why it is applicable is one of the quickest ways to out yourself as a retard. Having long dealt with stupid people, I have come to learn that what you actually mean is "I cannot really understand what you are saying, but I'm getting a bad feeling from it", most likely because some of the words or terms are triggering your programming. This is often in conjunction with accusing the person of using "big words", despite similarly not being able to point any out. The fact is, you aren't smart enough to actually determine what is genuine intellect and what is only superficial, and on some level you know this about yourself, so you play the pessimist strategy of just assuming the latter to protect your own "beliefs" (broadly, I don't generally consider people like you to actually have principles or beliefs, just shadows of them which were likewise programmed into you) and hence ego.

That's why they want to change it even more. Their end goal is to try and convert all those pot heads into rabid feminist orbiters.

Honestly I hope Lazzo gets canned for this. He ruined Adult Swim by pandering to the "DUDE WEED LMAO" and nigger audience who like Family Guy tier humor.

yuki.la/tv/68672557

Calling out reddit spacing is an effective method for screening newfags and shills, because it weeds out the low-effort posters who are too lazy to disguise their usual habits of written communication.

Why does Lena Dunham's skin look like it is two sizes too large for her body? She has the sagging frame of an elderly woman.

Hiring women just because they're women is stupid. Women are fine but it's on the matter of ability and sadly there simply aren't many funny female comedians and the comedians that do exist are all Jewish, which is disgusting.

Thanks for the spoiler. Wish I hadn't clicked it…

I agree.

It's effective at weeding out newfags and shills who get bothered by something so simple.

It means she was once fatter than she is now. If you can believe that.

I would rather fuck my dead grandmother's bones that that disgusting heeb.

I never browsed Plebbit,

but I do this because

it triggers you so m'lady.

Why the fuck did I waste my time looking this bitch up.

How the fuck did she have any kind of career? I've seen open mic' nights with better material. Delivery was trash, timing/pacing were trash, and subject matter was gratuitous in a bad way.

As mad as that makes me I do think it shows the the left just isn't funny. All the dead horses they beat are pulverized and they (the left) is the subject people want to hear made fun of.

You can trick people into thinking something is "art" as seen with modern art faggotry, but you can't convince people something is funny when it's not. The reaction is too visceral and obvious.

Fuck ZOG comedy. As an aside, we as a society need more tragedy than comedy. Comedy makes things seem okay when they aren't and allows you to laugh at failures and mistakes. Tragedy reminds you that some decisions are irreversible (immigration) and bad-really bad things can happy to people an civilization so you better make prudent choices.

Any way fuck that bitch and whoever is carrying her in her career.

He has seen the massive flops that have come about from SJW nonsense and realizes that hiring women is a massive mistake that could end up costing Adult Swim millions. A couple butthurt faggots on the internet for a day or two is nothing compared to running your company into the ground due to hiring a batshit insane brainwashed cunt.

I only watch cartoons because they aren't depressing, the minute comedy, or Jewish comedians get injected the seal that the talmudvision has over me will be broken.

Let it all burn

can't argue with them digits

wew

it only took looking at 1 of your 8 posts to get filtered. congrats.

What audience did Adult Swim ever have?

I guarantee you 99% of people watching that were the DUDE WEED crowd. And they had that nigger anime for the niggers too I saw a few episodes and was impressed with it.

Wasn't there some half-nigger, half-kike who has his own show at Adult Swim?
I forgot his name…

Lmao

Also

Spot the pseudo intellectual.

Eric Andre?

Well (((Turner))) pretty much wrecked CN in totality, so there's probably a bunch of them who agree on putting so many crappy shows. CN is the myspace of tv, (((they))) put more priority into commercials than shows. The gold/silver/bronze ages of CN are long gone.

I can't stand dubbed anime the english voice actors are fucking terrible besides ichigo from bleach and edward from full metal alchemist.

oy vey.

I heard they tried to be like nick and failed miserably.

I'm only reminded things only really went downhill when some CN promotion was mistaken as a terrorist bomb attack or something and the CEO resigned.

Nah, Ichigo sounds terrible as well.

Only silverman has been funny to me in an awards show to Steve Martin using standard misdirect but her "comedy"/material isn't funny.

Regarding your work in construction, have you progressed through the hierarchy to a 2IC or managerial position through hard work and smarts?

Fuck you parasite, go back to cuckchan with the rest of your redditors.

Nothing insults me more than cuck faggots having GLR saved on their harddrive.

Of course he doesn't hire wymyn, look at the crazy office politics that are happening at the rest of cartoon network because of those bitches.

Totally agree it's wrong to not employ women.

I for one think that Penn and Teller should have been Penn and Stella,

Laurel and Hardy should have been Loren and Hardy,

and we need more blacks,

Morecambe and Wise should have been Umbunta and Claire,

The Two Ronnies should have been One Ronnie and One Rihanna,

Vic and Bob should have been Victoria and Bob Marley,

Abbott and Costello should have been 'Bud Abbott and Random woman'

Richard Pryor and Gene Wilder should have been Richard Prior and Rosie O'Donnell.

And also fuck everything that is sacred, fuck talent, fuck common sense, fuck what people are actually capable of because BLM and mostly because it's 2016.

Those russians make me laugh and I have no idea what they're even talking about. Now that's comedy gold.

The guy should just say "I hire whoever can perform the best. whether x or y. What you're asking me is why I don't have a diversity token, and that's fucked up"

Nice get.

this

i've said it a bunch of times but people are fucking idiots

it's not "reddit formatting", it's simple readability. it's been around on the chans since before reddit was even a fucking thing

it's a D&C psyops campaign and way too many people have fucking fallen for it

You're kind of right, I'm not a huge MDE fan I do like world peace and some of Sam's cell-phone skits like Boston Ross and "I'm hearing jewish voices and I like it".
I mostly enjoy world peace because it normalizes a certain mindset and imagery that we desperately need normalized and does it while masking itself as absurdist.
It's like NobodyTM with a less propagandist approach to things.

I watched adult swim for the first time in years it was that show with Satan. I was just sitting there going what the fuck is this shit. I'm sure it is the same faggots that think tim and eric is funny who watch most the stuff on there now.

Go watch Paul Blart Mall Cop 2, faggot.

>>>/out/

what's happening here? looks like his gums are crystallizing

translation: they want every children's show to be Steven Universe Tier, jewish propaganda.

Yes goy's! make more shows that normalize homosexuality, transgenderism, race-mixing, cross-dressing, underage sex and "name degenerate behavior here"

it sickens me that children watch this show, because it is made by, and for literally the worst of tumblr SJWs

look, we get it. we're not trying to d&c women here, but that doesn't mean we're going to not shit on AA bullshit either.

even most women are against it

88% of Millennials Oppose Affirmative Action
breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/18/MTV-Survey-88-of-Millennials-Oppose-Race-Based-Affirmative-Actio

MOAR!

This is the most important image on Holla Forums right now.

This is proof that kikes are not human.

How many humans do you know that only sweat on top of their piggy noses? Look at it, it is perspiring only above it's nostrils and below the bridge.

It's Ferangi level alien sweating.

Their goal is to make every vidya undertale and every tv show stebin jewshit

Exactly what I experienced working in HR as the only guy there except the janitor. The most memorable event is the huge shouting and hair pulling match over a fucking handbag. Higher ups just ignore "women being women" shit. Was infuriating.

The anonymous complainers are probably the Rick and Morty faggots.
They said they were bringing a female writer on to work on season three, for no reason.

archive.is/D9G4v

MAXIMUM VIRTUE SIGNALLING

Sam Hyde needs to shoah the [[[AS]]] offices and make the network 100% World Peace from 8 Pm to 6 Am, Hell maybe he should take over the daytime programming to and completely erase Propaganda made by shitty cal arts students with no talent

Structure your text properly or fuck off.
That means that you use new lines and new paragraphs were it's appropriate.

Use of paragraph spacing as your only means of spacing is pure cancer.

When did this become a thing? Why are all the newfags suddenly whining about paragraphs?

Such hiring is irrelevant today. Corporations have to just hand out FED printed money to nogs and cunts, while everybody else (child slave gooks, white men and everybody in the third world) have to be aware of their privilege.

JEWS ROCK

Because markup, idiot.

I can't wait for a Holla Forums network on TV promoting Holla Forums music, Holla Forums comedy, Holla Forums everything. It would be an awesome way for creatively-inclined anons to get our ideas out there. One day It'll be called goy heaven.

MDE would never have been approved had there been a woman in charge of that decision. It would have been replaced with "Samantha Bee brags about kiddie diddling and says Vagina".

I want this meme to die.

What a fucking surprise.

It wouldn't surprise me if this was a gender issue. Women tend to seek status and group approval more than men do. Whereas collaborative comedy relies heavily on a group back and forth and seeing where the joke goes instead of having a back and "Oooh, that's problematic" exchange that knocks down ideas instead of adding or adapting.

I fucking love this article.

Why as a (presumably white man) do you feel the need to justify your degenerate habit of watching and reading nip cartoons?

It's not natural. It's not right and it sure as fuck isn't white.

They aren't cartoons, and why would there be anything degenerate about watching them?

This is complete nonsense.

lmao fuck you nigger.

Seriously arguments aside you think a man with as big of balls as George Lincoln fucking Rockwell himself, would watch anime? You think he'd save faggot ass cat pictures like you do?

No he fucking wouldn't and you're a sad fucking excuse for a white man.

Tiberium Infection, unfortunately fatal.

Women comedic writing in a nutshell
87% on rotten tomatoes

You know this to be true. Robert Matthews and David Lane didn't have waifu pillows and watch fucking cartoon asians. It's not fucking right. How do you not see this?

Holy shit what happened to this board this past year? Is everyone a huge fucking faggot now? God damn.

My god dude. Do you have any original ideas/arguments of your own? Or do you just have a list of buzzwords you read off?

Fucking sad

compare nip animation to it's western variant, which is more jewish?

No. Because it's nonsense. I mean that literally. It's gibberish.

I can do this shit all night.

You can justify your childish focus on nip cartoons but it doesn't work on anyone who isn't a faggot.

They're both detrimental to the white race. There's no argument here. You watch fucking cartoons dude.

man, trigun sure could use a blu-ray release.

great show.

Most anime isn't made for children, and anime and cartoons are two different things.

There's also no argument as to why anime is "detrimental to the white race."

Nigga stole my response.

Oh fuck off with that argument, I have actually been to japan and anime ia 100% directed at children, even the more "mature" shit like haibane renmei and adaptations of Berserk.

I don't watch cartoons, I am a fan of animation in general. Cartoons of any kind is faggotry that adults shouldn't partake in. I just want to point out the differences between inherently jewish western animation and eastern shit which is just applying the typical hero arc to disneyesque aesthetics.

That doesn't fucking mean anything.

Is that why most new shows air late at night? Because that's primetime for kids?

Which you've never watched or know anything about.

Except that isn't anything like what anime actually is, and this just further shows you have no idea what you're talking about.

Anime is the last form of visual media in which a male can watch other males strive to be great.

Case closed.

Well you're right. Western media is worse than nip stuff but it's not any better. It's like cyanide vs injesting roundup or something. The "redpilled" faggots here will just dump all their time and effort into watching nip 2d girls and get body pillows and think they're any better than the normies.

Just look at how butthurt they've gotten from what I've said ITT.

>>>/out/

This is relevant again. Women aren't funny, because they don't need to be funny to get sex.

Yeah that's the issue here. It's not that you people said a bunch of dumb misinformed shit, we're just "butthurt."

That being said, some manga isn't like Berserk, which gets published in a porno mag, and "homemaker" manga
The same can be said about comics though, political cartoons and "Watchmen" exist.

Means I have been exposed to animu in its natural environment, the majority of which is on adverts directed at children in shopping and tech districts.
I've watched a good amount of animu since I study fucking animation. The target demographic is young adults but it's mostly consumed by children that don't understand it at the end of the day. I don't watch cartoons for entertainment or sexual pleasure but I intend to create them one day so sticking my head in the sand and pretending the nips aren't kicking our ass in the animation dept. right now is just dumb.
You're right but that is what the most successful serialized shows contain, that's why shounen is successful you idiot.
Nigger please.

I'd compare it more to cutting your balls of vs. putting them in a cuckbelt and breaking the keys.

I hope that one day these idiots realize they brought the "niggers of gender" meme upon themselves by spending every waking moment trying to be the niggest.

WIthout anime chan culture, meme culture, this movement would not exist.

If you can't see the connection - the fact that our shared experience of watching figures like Goku, Kira, Ichigo, etc led us to this place then you are an idiot.

In the absence of the traditional stories of great men which our society did not see fit to give to us, we turned to anime and found a cheap substitute which, although not as good as the stories of old, was good enough and more than that, perfect, for the time in which it was around.

Quit being a faggot

Read a fucking book faggot. You sound like a bot someone from here programmed to answer replies.

Yeah, basically. A grown white man has no excuse to watch nip cartoons for children. It's fucking cringe worthy.

Which also doesn't fucking mean anything, not to mention you clearly haven't actually watched anime and just claim you have.

The majority of new shows air late and are not for children. The fact that you see advertisements for children's anime doesn't mean that that's all or most of the anime that gets made.

The fuck does cram school have to do with anything?

It's painfully obvious that this is not true.

From whose ass did you pull this delusion from?

They don't look anything like Disney.

Irrelevant.

They aren't cartoons and most of them aren't made for children. This was stated already. Try to keep up.

Lmao

This is an anonymous image board. Nothing more. This is not a movement. Get out of your basement and go participate in real world organizations and groups.

Take your own advice before you tell someone to take it, redditor.

then why are you "a grown man" on such a cringey anime image board? lol.

or, are you really saying that you're just a kid?

I'm sure I would be too had I been born earlier. Understanding beauty is intrinsic.

Thank you for finally outing yourself as a shill.

I hope you go back and read the playbook more carefully next time, lest you lose your job.

okay

This isn't an anime image board. You have other ones to post your degeneracy on.

He's so grown up that he has to go around telling everyone that he's grown up. That's how grown up he is. It's definitely not something repeated to convince himself.

If you are allergic to anime what the hell are you doing on any kind of imageboard?

Have any proof of those outrageous claims?
I saw adverts for all anime, it was either moeshit in those sexual cafes and soap-hotels (directed at perverts) or the stuff in tech/shopping districts directed at kids, the ads don't exactly look kiddie but they are all for vidyas and electronics and clothing brands that are primarily consumed by children. Do you not understand target demographic?
I fucking wonder.
From the anus of experience, my friend. Travel to Japan and see who is the primary consumers of anime and anime accessories. It's going to be mostly children and your occasional otaku, are you trying to say it's okay to be a white otaku? get fucking real, that is why nip birthrates are in the shitter.
yep, their eyes, noses, facial features, walk cycles etc. don't originate from fucking didney. confirmed sub-120 IQ.
NIGGER

Everyone without an argument is a shill.

lots of great stuff back then, but I still enjoy lots of the new stuff.

if the tech had existed back then, chans and Holla Forums style boards would have been a huge thing.

I should also say that otaku aren't the only reason nip birthrates are falling.
Subversion and feminism don't help wither, neither does the fact that anyone can go online and get uncensored JAV

are you an old jap?

I would say it's because women aren't funny, but Adult Swim isn't funny either
You know what is funny, though? African newspapers

I have an argument. It's just as soon as you see something which you don't agree with you say it's a shill or any kind of logical fallacy, no matter how little your accusations make sense.

kek

It isn't.

business, not charity
quality, not equality
entertainment, not guilt-o-coaster

If the holocaust was ever real degenerates like you would be the first to be gassed.

Hey now
Don't you go fucking with 2D women, they are a crutch to many on this board. I'm not saying they're non-degenerate, but they're one of the only things left to keep many anons going.

isnt this the show where the lead writer is full on sjw?

wasn't that exactly how you started your little tantrum?

you really need to work on logic and shilling structure.

Musashi was actually part of the Axis, unlike you.

If you cant see the contradiction here you're long gone.

Yeah and what exactly am I shilling? A stronger white man that doesn't watch gook cartoons? If that's a shill then by all means.

I don't like it really but it's a step in the right direction. Isn't that directed at Adults or poeple our age though?
Cartoons are good because they're good propaganda for instance, everything in original disney, while pro-white was heavy masonic/rosicrucian propaganda

to finish that: Cartoons are good because they're good propaganda and should be primarily directed at children

Women just aren't funny.

Who here has met a funny girl? Maybe once or twice in a lifetime. That's it.3

I've met a lot that were funny in the same way that watching a car crash is funny.

Women trying to push their way in where they're not wanted or needed, all for the sake of attention and plaudits. Who ever imagined such a thing might be possible?

Your persistent demonstrations of not having any idea what you're talking about.

Maybe what's really going on here is that you have no understanding of what you are seeing. You don't know what any of it means or if what you are seeing is even related to anime. Your use of the useless moeshit buzzword just further suggests cluelessness.

I understand that most anime is targeted at adults and teens.

They air between 11 PM and 3 AM. They're also not ad-supported like daytime anime so simply watching them is useless. They rely on people buying BDs/DVDs (very expensive), music CDs, art books, and merchandise like figures (not toys), towels, wall scrolls, mousepads, coffee mugs, t-shirts and hug pillows.

Actual kids' shows air during mornings, afternoons and evenings.

It's also very plain to see that in terms of content late night anime is not intended for children. But you'd have to actually watch it to know that.

I don't have to travel to Japan to know that, but clearly you have this delusion that simply being in Japan grants you automagic omniscient knowledge of everything related to the country.

Yes. Why wouldn't I?

Yet another sign of you being a fucking clueless moron. Otaku have virtually nothing to do with the birth rate, and if they did it would mean they're so numerous that you would be contradicting yourself by claiming that they only make up a small portion of the anime audience.

Astro Boy is a 1963 adaptation of a 1952 manga written by a hardcore Disney fan. It came out over half a century ago. It has zero relevance today. Anime has not looked like Disney after the 60s. Again you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You just repeat shit you've heard somewhere without understanding anything about it.

Or maybe there exists something called called context.

Is the reason why you people never cite economic issues and Japan's work culture as reasons because they're too complicated or unfamiliar to you or because they're not exciting enough?

Japan and South Korea are not the same country.

Thread is a CIA thread.

See:

Oh, you mean a normal TV network? Get a job.

Quit buying drugs and become a non-degenerate.

Animation should never be relegated to children. If it became a "children's thing" then adults would simply pay no attention to it, hence the dangers of letting your kid watch the modern Disney channel to absorb all the cancer coming out of there. It being a children's thing is purely a modern western (jewish) invention; cartoons in the past always had jokes and messages that only adults would understand – in other words they were for everyone.

The other thing is that it's a medium of creativity and creativity should never be hindered or restricted. Art in our hands is connected to the realm of the gods from which inspiration can pour forth in a way that others can see, hear, and feel it. Modern western animation is connected to the jewish brain and so it reflects their realm.

Regardless of age, they do make good "propaganda." The left can keep their noodlearm shit, it just makes our job easier.

exactly

anti-anime shill's are just another D&C snow job, get rekt

Okay since I'm against white men wathcing gook cartoons I must be a shill? Jesus Christ.

Shadilay! Shadilay!
🐸🐸🐸🐸🌛🐸🐸🐸🐸

The funny thing is you're the same type of posters who actually post against real world groups.

Let me say this again. Holla Forums isn't a real world group. This isn't a movement. You're typing on a keyboard online and wasting your lives watching gook cartoons, when you could actually be participating in real world movements and organizations. Yet, I'm the shill for pointing it out. What a world..

Japan and South Korea are different countries. Is ignorance of geography now a white man's virtue?

And what is even the problem with viewing art and entertainment by foreign cultures?

Opinions about women are universally divisive. Some guys like blondes, some hate blondes, some think Asians are cute, others don't.

I ask therefore:
What good may come of it, squabbling over what type of woman is ideal?

jtrig operates online. They don't do their work in the "real world" very much… The same with the NSA…

worst part is amy schumer was actually a good influence until she got political because her whole schtick was to make fun of what a massive disgusting fat whore she is which was great for convincing girls not to act that way lest they end up like her

Men and women like different things and that is just not acceptable.
This is a fight between single men and single women, married as population though taxes and forced associations, arguing over the remote.

The government and media have forced everyone into collectively bad marriage.

I think I understand what a popular anime character(Vocaloid Miku for instance) on a children's playstation, "durable" cell phone, "streetwear" clothing, and the various adverts that promote these things mean.
ebin.
Are you implying that animation that invokes moé isn't garbage? wew.
Maybe we have a different idea of "most" you seem to indicate it means "what I like" and I think it means "vast majority"
The vast majority of animated shows in japan are directed at children.
No, most shounen airs between 9PM and midnight, at least the shit that airs on NHK ran networks i fucking hope you fall for this one faggot
Anything that has commercial breaks is 'ad supported' and fucking commercials are everywhere in japan. Are you talking about some obscure public-access network ran by hardcore otaku that nobody in mainstream society would know about by any chance?
Thank you for demonstrating a basic understanding of merchandizing, fucking hell user.
or maybe you're just used to absolutely censored western television, go watch their live action soaps too, they've got a lot more "heavy content" than their western counterparts.
Nope, just experience. And What I've experienced has shown me that the vast majority of animation in japan, much like in the west is directed at children although the content may differ greatly
Because otaku contribute nothing to their race or society. You're attempting to enslave yourself. This is exactly the plot of Welcome to the NHK Maybe you're the one that doesn't watch fucking anime.
wew wew wew
And they can't be both? There are millions of "neckbeards" in America and for every neckbeard that likes MLP fifteen little girls like it too, does this make neckbeards any less of a problem?
Except for the fact that it inspired the fucking look and feel of anime up until modernist cancer and Adobe Flash took over the animation industry and everything went full moeblob seasonal garbage.
fucking please nigger.

This article is a perfect illustration of the issue.

Joan Rivers was an exception.

I'm not saying it should be I'm saying it is I do overall agree with you, and I think that's why me and the other user are getting so pissy.
He doesn't get that anime, while it may still have those multi-leveled references and themes that cucked westerners would never delve into is till primarily directed at kids even in its country of origin.

Arguments about the ideal woman, or the nature of women, is not something that pulls the group together. It's something that:
1. divides
2. has no possibility of being fruitful

After all, men are already quite willing to copulate. So there is little to fix when it comes to the disposition of men toward women.

Now, if women were here, and could be convinced to settle down with a white man that would be different.

But such arguments are rather like arguing about which is better, Ferraris, Porsches, or Teslas, or Dodge diesel pickups. Who knows, but they'll all be OK.

I always liked Joan.

There are a lot of children's books being made too and they probably get more attention than adult books do – how many adults even read today? I did a little searching and it seems that children's books and "young adult" books are increasing in popularity.

The fact any of these venues are geared to a particular audience in people's minds is the issue. In 50 years it may be that books become a thing for children.

She went way too soon. She was the only female comedian who was actually funny.

yes. this. every time i see some stupid anime picture that isn't funny or related to what is being discussed, it just looks retarded, and makes Holla Forums look retarded because nobody is calling them out on it

Don't think so. It definitely doesn't push SJW morals, so I doubt it.
Of course, Holla Forums doesn't like it because it's anti-authoritarian, for both the left and the right. And there's a scene where Rick and Summer beat up a skinhead.
If anything, I'd say the show is full on /liberty/ oriented. Rick constantly does drugs and alcohol, some of which are implied to be illegal, and he and his friends used to fight a monolithic galactic government that makes places like earth a part of it whether they like it or not.

Reminder that anti-anime is anti-white. Just so you know.

See:

Miku is not an anime character, and her name is Hatsune Miku. Vocaloid is the software she's based on. She is a virtual idol and has nothing to do with children.

The PlayStation is not specifically for children or known for having many children's games. It's Nintendo that emphasizes children's games (which also does not mean that Nintendo is specifically for children, because it isn't).

You are assuming that if a character appears anime-like she must be from an anime, which is not necessarily true since the same style of character design is used for games, visual novels, light novels and manga and also mascot characters.

Any anime can invoke a moe response in the viewer.

The vast majority of them are directed at adults and teens.

Not all anime is shounen, and shounen is nothing more than a loose target demographic for manga magazines. Anime based on shounen manga can air during the day or during the night (the shounen anime Days runs at 3 AM while Dragon Ball Super runs at 9 AM).

There is a shit-ton of anime running at late hours: animecalendar.net/

Late night anime is based on buying a timeslot from a television channel the same way infomercials would.

Expensive Blu-rays and figures are not geared towards children and the merchandise made for children's anime isn't the same as the merchandise made for late night anime. Daytime anime has ad revenue while late night anime does not.

Japanese TV dramas are very tame compared to what's on Western or at least American TV. What does this have to do with what I said though?

People in mental wards also "experience" a lot of things. That doesn't mean those experiences are grounded in reality. In much the same way that yours aren't.

They generate economic activity, create jobs and produce art and entertainment. The government has also tried to co-opt them into their "Cool Japan" strategy because of the success of manga, anime and games overseas which has in part occured thanks to otaku.

Maybe you're projecting.

People who do not reproduce are not defined as otaku, and it isn't just a male problem.

People have studied how many there are, which does not have to involve "bragging." If you are saying it has not been studied and the figures have not been made public then on what basis are you claiming anything about how many otaku or NEETs there are in Japan?

Most anime is made for adults and teens.

It influenced the character design of anime, which very soon after looked nothing like Disney. Nobody is going to look at Rose of Versailles, Kimagure Orange Road, Sailor Moon or OreImo and think it's Disney.

Anime is still by and large drawn on pen and paper. In cases where it isn't it's drawn on a tablet. In cases where Flash is used it isn't used the same way it is in America.

Moeblob doesn't mean anything, and all TV anime is seasonal aside from the few that run continuously. Saying that a TV anime is seasonal doesn't mean anything. You are just spouting stupid fucking buzzwords and have no fucking idea what you are saying.

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

It doesn't.

You are a colossal fucking retard.

Speaking of [[[adult swim]]] how were the ratings of the season finale of World Peace? Any good news? Season finale not series finale, right?

Calm it. There's no point to arguing about women. What good could come of it? It's divisive, and has no known practical value.

This is false. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Dan Harmon is a pretty big fag. He goes out of his way hard to pander to any minority you can think of, the casting of Community reflects that. Pic related is a low effort tranny they have on his podcast/live show and cater to a lot.
He likewise got cucked by his wife. Funny writer though.

Justin Roiland is very PC but also autistic enough to put his creativity first.

They're both big boozers and I know for a fact they browse the chans occasionally.

It is precisely because any decision making conversation that involves women ends up with the women being offended by everything and the males being afraid to voice their ideas and opinions for fear of triggering the women and getting a date with the feminazi-led HR department.

If the women would just act like normal people and laugh at funny stuff and be more agreeable everything would be fine. But every fucking thing has to turn into some battle against the patriarchy. And just conveying this to them, even just telling them to lighten up pisses them off even more.

They don't want to be there to work, they just want to be there to tell white men how much they hate them. We get enough of that on twitter and tumblr and reddit, we don't need it in our fucking workplace.

Sure they can, but lower your expectations. I know a model who is very dry and quite witty.

Shit, you're right.

Does he beat Obama?

But what if some guys like a woman's jokes? So what? Sure, they may be shitty jokes, but they are not important things. What if 100% of comedians were women? So what? Comedians don't build space shuttles.

It's not a battle worth fighting. And the topic is divisive. It's a pointless topic (what good could come of it, I dare you to answer that to me, what good could come of a resolution in favor of your position, for example), unless the goal is to do damage to the group.

The pot heads are actually pretty redpilled on this (((propaganda))) actually.

(((John Rivers)))

Yeah I think the dry and witty female humor is the best. Self-confident chubby chicks can be funny with the slapstick sometimes.

The problem with all the other cunts is they're either afraid to offend anyone, or they focus entirely on dumb offensive stuff like my vagina my vagina or this crap where oh hey you're asian or some minority so every joke has to be about race, or the cunts are just reciting lines written by men trying to deliver them in a male voice and it just comes off awkward.

to be fair I don't like most male comedians either.

Tina Fey I like, sometimes Melissa McCarthy, sometimes Amy Poehler, some of the women from Parks and Recreation and that's about it.

god I fucking hate hipster comedy, outside of sam hyde that shit is so fucking tiresome, they are basically now at the post-post-post ironic stage.

If your mother was sensible, so are you.

If she was you likely also had a father in the picture too.

Therefore you should be attracted to someone of the same background if only for reason of stability.

I had married parents (an increasing rarity) and am only attracted to girls from the same background. Dating is hard especially as I age.

Smoking top shelf Sunset Sherbert.

Some of us know about the Balfour Declaration.

Someone told me to just assume all women stop maturing at 15. Seems to work for me.

Also, as someone once posted here, the song may be shit, but Taylor Swift's tits are why you like it more than you should.

dude weed lmao

This girl is too classy to talk about muh vagina.

I mean that the point of such threads is to cause the group to stupidly argue. There are things about which there can be disagreement. There can be allies who have a different philosophy. It's not even a joke, or imaginary. Real shills really post here. For info on the basic strategy see:

heh

There is a whole level to the McKenzie Brothers in French.

Beausejour = literally 'good day, eh?'

1,053,000 viewers.

I have never seen one do anything that made me laugh hysterically by herself. Girls with a sense of humour aren't comedians.

That would have been great. I like my anime with a little gore. Though, I have to say, it's really obnoxious when they censor the shit out of everything to get away with putting it on TV.

A huge problem about female comedians is all their jokes are about sex or being woman.
Seriously, watch a female stand-up. Everything she says will be

There is literally ONE female in our entire store that is capable of working in grocery. The rest are cashiers (who tell people to leave heavy items in the carts), Deli, and bakery.

I should clarify that the women in bakery aren't actually bakers, as that would require them to lift 50 pound bags of flour. No, they decorate cakes, slice and bag bread, package pastries and what not.

Anything that can be considered mildly difficult in our store is done by men, because some kike hasn't figured out how to get hydraulic box lifters in every department yet.

Hell, two days ago I stacked away three thousand pounds of new product, and rotated two thousand pounds of old product on top of it. That means lifting the old product twice in most cases. Once to get it out of the way, and again to stick it on top of the new.

The only woman I can remember being in our department was there for 3 days. She left because it was too much lifting.

Because they have turned their backs on femininity for a life of vulgar baseness. The cute things girls do are what make us laugh in a way that is sugary sweet to the heart. It's a different kind of funny that only they can achieve and only we can appreciate. Instead of focusing on that they are trying to do "male humour" (dick and fart jokes aren't usually funny either). That's basically Feminism in a nutshell. I find more amusing moments in moefag anime than I do in any female stand-up comedian.

Women need to realize that THEY AREN'T MEN AND NEED TO STOP TRYING. Now using that as a comedic angle can work however, webm related.

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DEGENERATE WEEB, YOU CONTRIBUTE NOTHING TO THE WHITE RACE BY WATCHING CHILDREN'S CARTOONS ALL DAY
YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN A FUCKING BRONY JACKING OFF TO THAT ONE EPISODE OF MLP THAT CALLED OUT SJWs
I FUCKING MEAN IT NIGGER, NECK YOURSELF.

Where did I say I watch children's cartoons or indicate that I'm a weeb?

It's funny how mad you are, though.

I'm not enough of a big guy to do that.

Don't worry user, we can all become little Hitlers if we try hard enough. Screaming at other anons won't get you anywhere though.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GET INTO SUCH A BIG SHIT-FLINGING MATCH IF YOU DIDN'T
WESTERN CULTURE WILL ALWAYS BE SUPERIOR TO GOOK "CULTURE"
THERE'S A REASON WE NUKED YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS TWICE AND IT WASN'T JUST BECAUSE WE WERE CUCKING FOR ISRAEL
IT'S FUNNY HOW YOU DEGENERATES THINK YOU CAN COME TO A WHITE NATIONALIST BOARD AND SHIT IT UP WITH FUCKING CARTOONS ALL DAY

I've been dealing with low-I

Q idiots that spam fucking pictures from cartoons they don't even know the names of and post one-liners straight off cuckchan all day.
There's two weebs having a shitting match in a thread that by all means should be full of World Peace shitposting, why?
Why are these fucking moecucks and weaboos everywhere now. I'm not the kind of nigger to nig out at a nigger for posting qt animu girls if the content of their post is decent, but holy shit
ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT, THE POSTING QUALITY HERE HAS TAKEN A 90 DEGREE TURN IN THE WRONG DIRECTION AND I AM MAD AS HELL

How does it make me a weeb? Do you even know what a weeb is?

Japan and South Korea are different countries. If you're so superior why don't you even know that?

I live in a European country. The country that America nuked was Japan. I also doubt that you know any of the reasons involved.

Where did I post cartoons?

chewing tobbacco

Weeaboos practically do not exist.

jesus fuck,do explain how you are contributing to the white race you sound like a fucking feminist kike crying to white males about not doing their part in diversity

I KNOW A FUCKING WEEB IS ANYONE WHO THINKS GOOK CULTURE IS BETTER THAN OURS
and yeah you haven't posted any images on this imageboard, I wonder why maybe because you're a massive newfag?
YOU ARE ALL PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL FAGGOTS WHO GET INTO SHIT-TIER SPATS ABOUT ALL THE WRONG SHIT
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU'RE IN EUROPE, AMERICA, JAPAN, KOREA, WHATEVER. IF YOU'RE A WHITE MAN OVER THIRTY WHO WATCHES CARTOONS YOU NEED TO KILL YOURSELF
I LOVE IN-DENIAL FAGS WHO CUCK FOR THE GOOKS

wew

I mean in the last six days, since cuckchan implimented visible passes and a paywall board, there has been a 600% increase in low-effort shitposts with anime attatched to them. That isn't what people aroudn here do. I've been around the block some time, at least since 2014 and I never remember seeing as many one-liners with animugirls that when confronted don't even know the show they're posting. I at least hope you know that's fuckin' yotsuba.

Hypocrite, you sound like a goddamn fag who spends all his time worshipping neghole-oops I mean onaholes.
FUCKING GAS YOURSELF, HITLERDUBS WASTER
and I work for a grocer in a majority white neighborhood and help at least three elderly whites to their car per day on my shift, but you're going to say I'm cucking for the fed by getting a job while you have half your dick in a sex-toy shaped like an infant

theres just something about anime that is off. either its the personas of the characters or maybe its just thier essence. you can even feel it within chararcter dialouge. put that in with the all the little common tropes of anime and you get something that irks the average western man. its not a knee jerk reaction to cartoons, its something much more. if you can't pick up on it, its probably because you have a few screws loose.

I know all the girls I posted in this thread.

Where do I have a problem with you lad? The content of your posts are decent. I'm not upset by the anime but by the low effort shitposts attatched to it again, not your posts
If all the garbage was attached to sprudo or any other easily-repeatable memetic device I would be having a very similar tryrade.
You seem like you're largely trying to stop the shit-flinging and while you have some views I may not agree with I commend that.

Weebs are wannabe Japanese, not wannabe Korean. I know they're like right next to each other but that doesn't mean they're the same country.

Or maybe I haven't had any reason to post images.

What is this supposed to even mean?

I never said I watch cartoons.

I LOVE IN-DENIAL FAGS WHO CUCK FOR THE GOOKS
So you think I'm cucking other men for the benefit of Koreans? That sounds fascinating, tell me more.

It's actually you who has a few screws loose.

I work in a retirement house with a majority of white WWII veterans, I know 7 of them personally to the point that almost every week I get to hang out with one of their families
I don't even fucking own sex toys because I'm married to the granddaughter of a p-61 gunner and pilot whom I truly respect too bad for you salty motherfucker I'm not even white

This entire article proves his point though.

And his name was Hitler:

"I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own."

WHY WOULD YOU SPEND >(32) POSTS ARGUNG THE FINER POINTS OF GOOKTOONS IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY INVESTMENT IN THEM?
IT'S CLEAR YOU GOT MAD WHEN SOME NIGGER SAID CARTOONS ARE FOR KIDS
YOU'RE BOTH UNTERMENSCH THAT DESERVE THE ROPE FOR ENGAGING IN ESCAPISM

Don't really care what you're doing then. Don't breed with my women or stay in my countries. Good on you for helping vets though.

But the fact most people (including the same people you're talking about) don't feel anything off about Cultural Marxism doesn't mean they have screws loose. Maybe it's you, user. Maybe it's you and those who are okay with the equality myth.

I guarantee these people don't watch anime and if they did they would call it a bunch of isms and then start screaming about it on their blogs.

Hitler was right about everything he did, that's why he lost his country to Soviets right?

That's because Brits and Yanks chose the wrong side.

for me it's a knee-jerk reaction to cartoons.
I've watched some anime and it's better than the stuff on nickelodeon

He "lost" because of white traitors on either side of him, not because of what he did.

I don't remember arguing about Korean cartoons.

Where?

Yeah I'm sure fiction and fantasy are concepts completely foreign to Western culture.

too bad

wew lad. not even going into this slavs argument.

FUCK OFF YOU GOOK-SYMPATHYZER, THERE'S A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN READING A BOOK AND SPENDING ALL DAY WATCHING DEGENERATE GARBAGE ON THE TALMUDVISION: GOOK-EDITION

I HOPE YOU'RE READY FOR ROPE-DAY.

me and my half white children are ready for the rope day, you don't seem to be enjoying salt-week that much though

Where have I sympathized with Koreans? And even if I did, so what?

Ok.

You mean the guy who wrote the ducks and the hens? The man who had a bachelors in fine arts? In a way, it's a shame GLTr did not use his artistic skill more to create propaganda.

Why the fuck are there nonwhite sympathyzers and actual shitskins on this board that think they have any kind of equality to us.
We're white, we're better you're fucking subhuman scum that deserves the rope.
FUCK OFF AND DIE, NIGGERS AND GOOK-LOVERS

Why the fuck are some of you so stupidly simple-minded and short-sighted and nigger-like that you think anyone who isn't your race has to be your enemy?

Because they are, nonwhites cannot exist in white society and only poison our genepool and ideology.
Your wife's children will look nothing like her, she will ultimately hate them. Your life is a lie propegated by the false god known as equality.
YOU, YOUR TRAITOROUS WIFE AND YOUR MUDBABIES ARE ALL SCUM

GET

They aren't.

They do that all the time.

Is having a serious unmedicated mental illness the cool thing for whites to do?

Says the nonwhite sack of shit trying to force his way into a society he has no right to exist in.
Not effectively, not as anything more than a parasite that serves to burden all whites in the society it latches onto.
cuck for the kikes and destroy white civilization more, nigger.
your kind needs to be exterminated.

I'm white.

Yes effectively.

Sure, let's just pretend that every non-white in a Western country is unemployed. Why not.

If you believed in it maybe you would be taking the medication that you are obviously in need of.

So even though I am white you believe I'm a nigger, and that furthermore I am cucking other men on behalf of jews? I thought I was doing it on behalf of Koreans.

Also you're the one who's acting like a nigger here.

Oh, so you want to genocide all whites? Huh. That's interesting.

right, 752cd4 is the shitskin I'm having that one with.
you're the degenerate weaboo who seems to be fine with nonwhites infiltrating and destroying white society.
let's pretend that everyone who is employed is capable of doing the same caliber of work.
Study SSRIs and SNRIs and tell me that every mass shooter being on one isn't a coincidence. You deserve the rope too, kike-lover.
Wasn't looking at IDs, now I know you're the sack of shit who watches cartoons all day.
go back to 4chan, faggot. I shouldn't have even engaged you.

GET

What a waste of fine numbers.

Also off by one.

weird, my daughter looks just like my wife
go sirclejerk about whose skin is the lightest, I'll be busy raising my children to be proper adults that base their opinions on actions and common sense

Bullshit, hat's a glam roc get up

Where have I indicated I'm degenerate? Where have I indicated I'm a weeaboo? Where have I indicated I want non-whites to infiltrate and destroy white society?

How are Asians not capable of doing the same work?

But seriously though, you are mentally ill. Severely.

Projection.

I never said I watch cartoons so you are mistaking me for someone else. Looks like you still have a lot to learn about IDs.

If you're so interested in 4chan then feel free to go back there.

MASS RACIAL GNOSIS IS THE ONLY OF FIXING THIS COUNTRY, I AM CONVINCED.
ANYTHING LESS AND WE'RE DEAD. THE WHITE RACE IS FUCKED.
What the fuck has happened to this site? shitskins and degenerates everywhere when there was a clear consensus on such things not but one week ago.

top kek, post more pictures of your race-traitor wife.
I guess that's why you niggers are inferior, you don't have basic sense.

I'm done engaging you, I'm done with this thread. I hope all you faggots get off my website and never come back here.

wew

Fuck Baneposting.

If women were actually funny, companies trying to make a profit off of producing comedies would hire more of them.

Easy as that.

a week ago it was, you invaded when Hiro sold you out again and will go back to 4chan as soon as the next idiot more money than sense buys it.

I've been visiting here a lot longer than that.

The vast majority of women do not identify as feminists (look it up) and neither do getting raped by packs of wild shitskins sound fun. That said, there just simply aren't many funny female comedians. The most funny females that exist are in the east drawing cartoons. That's how bad it is.

OY FUCKING VEY!

sadly the main issue with female comedians is due to the fact they tends to orient their jokes primarily around womens issues or cater to very small demographics such as lgbt. these are ok if your target audiance is a room filled with other women or members of the lgbt, but fails to grab the male audiance (you know, 50% of the population) since they simply find it harder to relate to womens issues. On the other hand you have male comedians who tend to cover more towards current evens and aren't afraid of offending groups and minorities, this reaches both men and women, so when a tv show needs to be written, they usually go for the one who will hit a larger target audiance.

Not for much longer

assuming you are correct you still missed the memo that my wife is white and so are some of my friends, but I guess you're right, those pretty colored easy to read images said the majority of X does Y so it must be true for 100% of them
most niggers can't indeed into parenting you're not wrong about that but your way of thinking is no different than a nigger with your assumptions that 90%=100% even when given evidence that the 10% exist
with that being said you do sound pretty niggerish with all that redtext and caps lock

I've known women who were unintentionally funny, as in they were so stupid that it was almost cartoonish.

forgot to say that's my daughter not my wife

Ya goof, they're all dressed as Jareth the Goblin King from the movie "Labyrinth"

I was saying that he acts like a fag, not that he is one. You can tell that having to hold his tongue constantly and pander to people that would stab him in the back is getting to him though. he's still too much of a pussy to actually do anything about it though

youtube.com/watch?v=4DmJ64_TsCU

"Adults" and "teens"

I meant exactly what I said: adults and teens.

Since I don't want to be that fuck that quotes a thousand posts with one, I'll simply skip that and say this:
You fucks arguing about text formatting belong on Reddit, regardless of which side of the argument you're on. This is Holla Forums, not a place to argue over the proper implementation of goddamned whitespace.
It's fucking retarded, and I haven't seen a single thread without at least ten unique IDs whining about muh Reddit spacing.
End it already.

ALL OF YOU ARE FAGGOTS!

An user explained the anime thing a while go.

Yes a random post from month ago totally explains it all. fucking gas yourself

I made it 32 seconds.
Fuck goddamn that was bad.

it was a D&C psyop campaign that has had some success. the people who shit on "reddit" formatting are shills and/or retarded anons who fell for it

(sage for offtopic)

I laughed at webm related, but I have no idea who she is or shes actually funny, or it was just the one joke.

women can be funny too, like the author of this manga.

but animators and directors, who were probably mostly male, managed to turn this into even better cartoon.

because you see, women and men are supposed to do things together, and this is how great stuff happen, women doing what they're best at and men doing everything else. the division between sexes brings nothing but garbage.

Just when I think I couldn't hate Mike Lazzo anymore, he does something to convince me that he's not a total waste of humanity.

Fuck. I meant *any more* with a space.

The man is completely right. Women in the workplace create nothing but drama.

Also, more importantly, women aren't funny.

It was a mistake reading through this thread. I could have spent my time doing literally anything else, but I held onto hope that something interesting would be in this thread. I think I laughed… maybe once? I don't even recall if it was an intended provocation of laughter. The thread was so filled with divide and conquer and/or demoralization posts that it wound up being a complete waste of time.
I expected better of you, Anonymous. Please try harder in the future.

Right, but you used the worst example possible with yurishit.

The real winning combination is the seiyuu (and there are more female ones than male ones, and they tend to get paid more) and other members of the staff, in particular the scriptwriters and director.

gd fmsu

How the fuck does that even happen? Fucking hell that's mental

King of the Hill was animated by Koreans, it is literally gook culture.

that's Natasha Leggero, she has a cuck looking jew for a husband.

Kasher grew up in North Oakland's Temescal, His father, Steven, was born to secular, (((communist Jewish parents))). Kasher's paternal grandfather was Yiddish writer Duvid Kasher. Steven was a painter when he met Kasher's mother, but later became a ((( Hasidic Jew ))) in the Satmar community in Brooklyn. He was later diagnosed with Gaucher's disease. Kasher's brother is a rabbi.

In his autobiography Kasher in the Rye: The True Tale of a White Boy from Oakland Who Became a Drug Addict, Criminal, Mental Patient, and Then Turned 16, Kasher wrote about having been moved in and out of mental institutions from the age of 4 and using drugs from the ages of 12 to 16. He was kicked out of four different high schools

sound like a great couple…. of jews!

dear fucking lord

why do you have this?

Whenever someone makes this kind of argument I just tell them that the workplace is not the place to satisfy or express their sexual fetishes.

if it was any other company, they would hire 80% women and then ratings will instantly drop but they will lie to them self's till they chain the doors.

Kill yourself my man.

Wait what, when?

check it out.

archive.is/DxcpQ

The moment you start hiring woman, they will start to censor their shows and introduce pc elements, I have no doubt adult swim is aware of this.

cartoon network is run by a women

cartoon network president Christina Miller

I just see two examples of degeneracy.

so stunning and brave

archive.is/fXryN

looks like you don't even know what that word means.

For what?If they fail they will never blame them.

Anybody have that webm from "Look Who's Back" where Hitler is talking about how we're heading towards the abyss, but all we see are cooking shows?
Pretty good film by the way, it's the only modern film I've seen recently that actually appears sympathetic with "da ebil nadsis"

No, there was nothing of sjw in that episode, you're just a delusional ponifag trying to feel better for watching a furry show created by an openly hardcore feminist.

You know that fma critized nazism, imperialism and tried to make terrorists look justified right?

and you sound like a disgruntled ex-horse fucker.

created by, that's different than run by. I'm assuming you're talking about the redheaded Jew that was the show runner for the first season, pretty sure they kicked her ass out of there.

but then again, you would know more than me about "ponies" I guess. ;^)

I don't watch ponies but if you don't see the blatant imagery of SJW in that episode you must be delusional

same goes to Angry Birds and immigration

kind of makes sense when you think about it though, a lot of people were criticizing the Nazis during the 40s, if I remember correctly the brothers traveling around Europe keep getting called "dogs of the military" (Nazis) by a large portion of the people they interact with, I didn't watch the show to carefully I thought a lot of that had to do with propaganda. ( also weren't the alchemist brothers working for the military through most of the show?)

many characters that are in the military are shown to be decent and honorable people, like Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Alex Armstrong, Maes Hughes, etc. so I really don't remember that shows Nazis being painted in that much of a negative light (most organized authority figures seem to be bad news during that show, especially religious figures)

plus the military uniform is one of the most popular cosplay outfits from the years that show was airing

Said the guy posting the show of the 3 jewish comedians.

Comedy Central is pozzed as fuck, if nobody's noticed. Even Tosh is talking about how great diversity and immigration are in his latest stand-up routine.

Of course AS is going down the shithole. I'm surprised it hasn't already. Too bad. William Street Studios produced some great shit in the day.

Harvey Birdman
Space Ghost Coast to Coast
Sealab 2021
Aquateen Hunger Force (original)
Venture Brothers
Squidbillies

Now we'll see the injection of SJW politics and get pure shyte.

This bigoted comment is leaving me literally shaking!?

I highly doubt the likes of Legend of the Galactic Heroes, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, Paranoia Agent and Samurai Champloo are for children.

Although, whether or not something is or isn't for children is most of the time subjective. Most children here in the United States don't know how to act properly. That's why we don't always let them watch what they want all the time.

I mean seriously, what is a kid gonna take away from LOGH? A kid doesn't understand politics or philosophy.

On another note, you could take Dragonball Z and use it as a basis for what most anime teach in one way or another. Honor, respect, courage, fidelity, the nuclear family, hospitality, respect for your elders, vigor and many more positive traits that this generation lacks severely. I don't think you can put an age restriction on that. I mean really, how many decent people have you met in your real life? I've only ever met 5 others outside of my family.

First Full Metal Alchemist has a movie, Conqueror of Shamballa, where Ed literally comes to this world and every character of FMA is a member or empathiser of NDSAP in 20s-30s

Yes I'm serious

funny how entire generations have been tricked into hating on "communism" for random shit. the US has been the world's largest capitalist economy for how long? i wonder if i'm still banned from the reddipol circlejerk and if this will go through.

Maes Hughes is a Natsoc activist in FMA Conqueror of Shamballa movie for example.

It has nothing to do with the importance of the topic. If the user formats his text in away that's distinctly conditioned from another site, such that people easily notice and call him out for it, it's better proof than anything he's too new to have learned how the context and culture of the board and should still be lurking where no one will find out. If he hasn't even lurked long enough to not be an obvious newfag just by the way he types, he'll for sure drag his shitty newfag opinions and attitudes bred on Reddit out into the open, and if no one calls him out for it, other lurking newfags will accidentally read his trash and think this is okay, and assimilate to the cancer and not the actual boardculture.

This is how cancer spreads, and it will keep spreading until it becomes the board culture. Cancer is our biggest threat. There is no excuse for being lax on it, there's no excuse for just ignoring or filtering it. And there's no excuse for not fucking lurking.

Fun fact: women tries to shut down the enlightenment.
It started with intellectual conversation between men in coffee shops.
Women were saying "they're just spewing hate and misoginy in there, shuddem down!"

Reported

Refugee-tier cancer.
Gas yourself.

That drawing looks like my younger sister lol.

kuvshinov-ilya.deviantart.com/

Artist's deviantart

They are cartoons. You aren't refuting his point.

Trump will win.

That's a possibility which some of us in this Bangladeshi sweatshop imageboard hope. Stop with the non sequitur.

They aren't cartoons. There's no grounds for claiming they are.

His point is that they're cartoons, it's degenerate, and it's not white.

So allow me: they aren't, they're not, and so what? There, points "refuted."

Also keep in mind that you don't need something to explicitly be white in order for it to be non-degenerate. That implies that there are NO other cultures on the planet that have anything non-degenerate about them. If that were true, they would never have developed civilization. Therefore, SOMETHING about japanese society must be non-degenerate and healthy. Take jiu jitsu for example, or kendo, anything else that requires self improvement and discipline. Those aren't explicitly white and yet those are the kinds of activities that make a man better than what he was.

Erego the point is something can be "not white" and still be a good thing. Now I wouldn't ever claim to put anime or manga under that heading, but that's not the point of the argument.

There is ground as shown above. What I fail to comprehend is why would you argue to this extent over the definition of an entertainment media which serves no purpose to what we are trying to achieve and discuss on a politically incorrect imageboard. What you are doing is trying to use a euphemism to separate and give your hobby an aura of maturity where it has none.

Wrong. See >>>7767510 >They aren't cartoons
They are cartoons as I've said above. Why you won't acknowledge this fact is probably a reason I stated above.

I never said otherwise. All I said is that they are cartoons. Period.

Agreed, and I never said otherwise.

That's a definition of animation, not the definition of animated cartoon.

How is arguing that anime is cartoons a vital part of Holla Forums's activities?

So you admit, as many people sooner or later do, that cartoon has certain negative and specific connotations and is not just a synonym for animation. Anime also isn't a "euphemism" for anything.

A lot of anime is more "mature" than a lot of live action. The fact that American animation has developed in a certain direction has no bearing on anime. They are separate artforms and separate industries.

Well, you said "you haven't refuted his points" when talking about that other user, so I refuted the non white thing.

Also, what, they're cartoons because they're hand-drawn? All hand drawn things are cartoons? All hand drawn animated things are cartoons? You're really struggling to split hairs here over a definition, and the reason WHY you're doing such is because "cartoon" is viewed in the west as exclusively children's material/medium.

Even if I hypothetically grant you that anime is somehow "cartoons" (I'm not), the point remains that is certainly not exclusively children's material, as others have said. Tons of anime is explicit, sexual, gory, mature, or politically dry stuff a la Star Trek (like Ghost in the Shell). But there's obviously no way I'm convincing you, so continue to split hairs.

I won't be surprised if Samurai Jack gets pozzed.

Not even on reddit do they line-break in between every sentence. I've been on the chans for years, people have always done a full break in between ideas. Some people have always done a full break between sentences. It's a nonissue.

Maybe you're the cancer.

They cucked Rick & Morty by pandering to and parroting muh wag gap myth, and these cunts still aren't satisfied?

I gave you the definition of what it meant. If you think otherwise, or fail to acknowledge the fact, then you aren't logical and are basing the definition of your personal subjective interpretation.

Exactly. The ones that got triggered in the first place were the ones who decided to argue that anime or that manga aren't cartoons. Which they are.

Debatable.

Same artform, different industry.

I was mainly arguing on the terminology of the word.

Again, I will tell you the definition, read carefully and slowly.

">A cartoon is a type of two-dimensional illustration. While the specific definition has changed over time, modern usage refers to (a) a typically non-realistic or semi-realistic artistic style of drawing or painting, (b) an image or series of images intended for satire, caricature, or humor, or (c) a motion picture that relies on a sequence of illustrations for its animation."

A theme is a subset of an artform, the same can be applied to movies, video games, books, etc.

While Japanese cartoons do target different subject matter and themes, and they aren't exclusive to Japanese animation as a whole it doesn't change the fact that they are still cartoons.

Solution: fix it, and trigger the fuck out of SJWs in the process.

That CalArts style needs to be killed first.

The definition (c) is wrong.

Because someone argued that they are cartoons. Don't try to shift blame.

They aren't.

Ok, here is an anime movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=_5drqzTAx18

And here is a live action movie:
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZYrutVyZ-A

Surely the live action movie must be more mature. Since it's live action and all.

Cartoons and anime have nothing in common aside from both being animation, which doesn't mean anything. Even American animation in general is very, very different from anime.

If you think cartoons and anime are the same thing then explain what makes them the same.

They aren't.

still doens't fix the artstyle, infected with modern garbage from the get-go.
people need to have pride in their work, at least the furfags still draw shit fairly traditionally.

AS has its choice to make its historic decision. Buy a second season of World Peace or fall into the memory hole with the rest

man those threads were fun as hell. We need to do that again sometime.

Why is it an "excuse"? It's a good reason.

Is that Professor Oak being heiled in as the new leader of Nazi Germany in the third one?

Because it's problematic, goy.

I too can play that game.

It isn't.

They are.

Ok, here is a live action movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=ugTbwvVuLKA

And here is an anime:
youtube.com/watch?v=lzh375mhAco

Surely the anime must be more mature. Since it's anime and all.

They are the same. Just different style of art, nothing more. The West actually has more variety in terms of style.

Simple, artform.

They are.

It is since the definition encompasses anime which makes it wrong.

They aren't.

What are you trying to argue now? I said that many anime are more "mature" than many live action things, which you denied. I posted a video comparison to show that it's true. Your response here is completely irrelevant.

The fundamental issues of what animation is, how it should be made, what it should be about and who it should be for are treated completely differently in cartoons and anime. There are also countless other differences besides that. By your logic the only thing that makes Godfather different from Road Runner is that one is live action and the other is animated, but otherwise they are the same thing.

Anime covers every genre that live action does and some that it doesn't, and features roughly all the same subject matter. It uses all the same audiovisual and narrative techniques as live action in addition to many things specific to animation and anime. Western animation has only a fraction of the variety of anime.

What makes them the same?

They aren't.

cringe

It isn't wrong.

They are.

So is yours. So what if there are some cartoons that are more mature than some films? Means nothing, now, if you are trying to argue objectively which work of art shows more and connects more to a human being, then live film will always win since it shows real human being with emotions that people can better relate too.

It isn't. Cartoons in Japan can also be targeted to an adult population just like how it can in the West.

False.

The differences are the artform, and the theme(s).

This is true, especially because of how easy it is to produce cartoons. The West doesn't produce the same because of market stranglehold and culture, though that can be argued.

This is true.

">A cartoon is a type of two-dimensional illustration. While the specific definition has changed over time, modern usage refers to (a) a typically non-realistic or semi-realistic artistic style of drawing or painting, (b) an image or series of images intended for satire, caricature, or humor, or (c) a motion picture that relies on a sequence of illustrations for its animation."

They are.

I make logical points yet I'm ignored.

EVERY DAMN TIME

I got you fam. You made some good points and those are some good cartoons in general. Though DBZ influenced, myself included, many people to hit the gym. And many like myself has DBZ soundtrack when it comes time to deadlift.

You know shit is bad when even furfags can do it better. What a world this is becoming.
The best part is that we are going to be facing more of this shit in the future. It seems that it is downhill for now, until big changes occur.

He can be pretty redpilled

Go away

Didn't ISIS stop releasing those types of videos because they had no real effect on people?
The Rubberbandits, of all people, did an interesting semi-comedy video sort of explaining why ISIS's videos didn't have that much of an impact.

Since it encompasses anime it has to be wrong.

They aren't.

My response was completely relevant to what you said.

I was not arguing on behalf of cartoons. Try to keep up.

People relate to anime too.

Cartoons are derived from vaudeville and other stage performances and early silent film. They are shorts revolving around exaggerated physical comedy, singing and dancing, are meant to be just brief, simple entertainment, and feature caricatured human characters and anthropomorphized animal characters. While they initially weren't made just for children, they soon became exclusively associated with them. Cartoons have a very simplistic and repetitive filmmaking style with almost no concept of cinematic filmmaking. American animation is descended from cartoons and many shows even today look almost the same as something made a hundred years ago.

Anime is derived from cinema and uses all the same techniques in service of the same goal of dramatic storytelling about a variety of topics in a variety of genres in a variety of styles. TV anime is very rarely fully episodic and usually tells a story with a beginning and end.

Cartoons and anime also have completely different animation styles.

Shows like Sazae-san are irrelevant outliers, and even that is at best similar to cartoons.

Anime has different:

- character design
- animation
- background art
- visual language
- cinematography
- editing
- music
- sound design
- voice acting
- character archetypes
- story conventions
- genres
- media, monetization and merchandising practises
- fan culture

And other things.

No, surely they only have superficial visual differences. Otherwise they are the same thing. That's what you claimed about cartoons and anime.

What do cartoons have to do with what I said?

I already told you that the definition you're using is wrong, and if all you can come up with is "the dictionary said so!" then clearly you are full of shit. You can't actually show through examples and explanations what makes them the same thing.

They aren't.

TLDR
Also
Seriouslyt nigger?
i know many people here never suported or cared for Gamergate but on the very least you should know a thing or two about who Ben Cuckchera is what he does

Anons, what the hell happened that made everybody forget what humans are like, and get this idea that men and women are supposed to be equally good at everything?

One of my long time friends cringed at the suggestion that men and women were fundamentally different. I explained the concept of sexual dimorphism to him, and how it extends to the brain and behavioral patterns. Still didn't get it. Are humans literally being educated to forget what we are?

One of my long time friends cringed at the suggestion that men and women were fundamentally different. I explained the concept of sexual dimorphism to him, and how it extends to the brain and behavioral patterns. Still didn't get it. Are humans literally being educated to forget what we are?

We're being "perfected" into a docile hermaphrodite race by long bloodlines of psychopathic OCD types who can only look at the natural world with disgust and anger for it not being completely under their thumb.

Cartoon network was founded by betty cohen.

Haha well that lady is pretty funny

im not such a purist that I can only laugh at jokes told by 100 percent nordic supermen tbh.

test

They are.

Some live action are more "mature" and some cartoon are more "mature". Differences in tone. Some are more well made than others. It's a stupid cherry pick comparison.

They do. But not the same as live people. They resonate better with people.

Don't try to change the definition of what cartoons are. They were shorts back then due to it being a young artform. Since then it has matured.

True. Though the West has more variety.

- character design

- animation

- background art

- visual language

- cinematography

- editing

- music

- sound design

- voice acting

- character archetypes

- story conventions

- genres

- media, monetization and merchandising practises

- fan culture
The only thing that cartoons from Japan beat the ones from the West are genres.

True. They are both the same artform, though different in visual aesthetic and theme. Which Japan wins at different theme.

It's the same artform, with different visual themes, and different themes. They are still cartoons. A 2D drawing with animation that sometimes mimics film. What is this so hard for you to grasp? What is your IQ?

They are.

Lots of women are forced to deal with nigger chimps

Exhibit A
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1431/81/1431812915967.webm

Bit of an FYI: This is a classical example of a pissing contest.

Its ad infinitum.

Yes
Yes.
Why does anime trigger goons so much?

that was somehow lame-ish, but awesome.
added to webm log.

why are you hiding behind a person that's well known here? Can your arguments at least not use a dead man who no longer lives in this world. or will you continue to be a cowardly shill who wants to poison the well like a good kvetcher.

also

Only shitskins try to separate themselves from the white race.

They aren't and you cannot show anything to the contrary.

We are not comparing live action and cartoons, we are comparing live action and anime. Again, try to keep up.

You are projecting your own feelings onto other people.

I didn't do any such thing.

It hasn't matured anywhere. Cartoons are very rigidly formatted and have barely changed in a century. Shows based on cartoons such as Family Guy, Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Powerpuff Girls and Gravity Falls mostly follow the same format and principles.

It does not. Anime is massively more varied.

Cartoons more or less are a genre, and I have not been talking about Japanese cartoons. I can't even think of any Japanese cartoons.

As I have already explained to you at length, they are not the same artform. They are completely different. They have nearly nothing in common. There is no way for you to argue against this.

You cannot show through examples and explanations what makes them the same. You are full of shit.

If you think otherwise then explain why you think these two are the same thing:

youtube.com/watch?v=JnKfVLwAIvA

youtube.com/watch?v=PhHoCnRg1Yw

Or these:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdX6fwfrULI

youtube.com/watch?v=hVMJxT3O9qA

They are not.

No, what is YOURS? It clearly isn't very high. You are in no position to ask this question of others.

They aren't. You have no evidence to the contrary.

This is not a pissing contest. It is a proven fact that I am right and he is wrong.

hard to disagree, but disagreed.

simulated satisfaction is not satisfaction.
simulation to satiate does not satiate.
it is degeneracy. it is a lie to sell more lies.
you buy, because it is all there is to buy, but you've still bought nothing.

i hail from –my– father and –his– son,
to -my- father and -my- son, i hail.

It's a western cartoon in the current year. It's going to be unbelievably pozzed.

They are.

They are cartoons.

Wrong.

You were trying.

They follow the same theme. Which is comedy because of how the West views cartoons. You cannot deny Disney and Dreamworks, etc, films.

In terms of artstyle and aesthetics.

Japanese 2D handrawn animations are cartoons.

They are the same artform. Difference in artstyle

Artform.

They are.

Can't even answer a simple question. Says a lot.

Provided lots. You refused to see it.

I am going to go to bed now. I'll be back tomorrow.

No, it isn't.

I wasn't.

What about them?

In terms of everything.

Difference in all the things I've already listed.

In other words, you cannot show through examples and explanations what makes them the same. In other words, you continue to be full of shit.

You are a fucking delusional hypocrite retard.

No you did not.

And I see you elected not to explain what makes those videos the same. Since you're so fanatically, psychotically insistent that they are the same thing it should be easy for you to explain what makes them the same. But of course you can't.

For what fucking purpose? Every bullshit argument you've attempted has been demolished. You've been shown to be a clueless idiot again and again. You have no idea what you're talking about. There's every reason to believe you've never even seen an anime in your life. You cannot argue anything except "they're cartoons they're cartoons they're cartoons they're cartoons blah blah blah blah." Just do everyone a favor and fuck off and never come back.

Guarantee I've watched more Japanese cartoons than you. All you've basically said so far I can counter. Nothing but subjective rhetoric. Guess this is the end of your autistic "arguments."

I didn't say anything about watching cartoons.

No you cannot.

This doesn't even mean anything.

No, this is the end of your autistic arguments.

Listen. I already know your tactic, we are just going to go back and forth without achieving anything. It's obvious you aren't willing to follow nor know what is logical. You already drew a conclusion from your subjective emotional self, there is nothing else to say. With that note, good luck with your endeavors.

We've already shown that you're an idiot and a fanatic who has no clue what he's talking about.

This is projection. Fuck off.

This is gibberish. Just how fucking stupid are you?

Keep shitposting, bro.

I am not shitposting. You are shitposting. Fuck off already.

Keep telling yourself that.

Fuck off already. You've already said twice you're leaving. So why don't you? Fucking retard.

Gonna come back tomorrow, so what's the point of pushing me away? Still gonna see your retarded ass anyways.

Read his posts lad, he's a shill that thinks nonwhites are just as capible of whites, cartoons aren't for kids, and now he's claiming that japanese cartoons aren't cartoons when anime is literally the way nips say "animation" aka CARTOONS

FOR WHAT POSSIBLE FUCKING REASON? You have been completely torn to pieces, you have no arguments and you have no idea what you're talking about. You are a fucking joke and an embarrasment.

This is projection. You are the retard here. Fuck off.

Keep shitposting, son.

This whole thread is cancer, I can see why 30410b got so pissed off. I mean for fuck's sake we've got a nigger in here promoting racemixing, untold in-denial weebs and just straight up cuckchan newfags that refuse to assimilate.
This is worsr than the TRS shitfest on metapol.

KILL YOURSELF

You're a fucking moron.

The Japanese have completely blown Western animation out of the water.

I never argued this.

I never argued this either.

Animation and cartoon are not synonymous. Cartoons are a subset of animation. So is anime.

You are just as fucking retarded as he is and have no way of arguing against me, so why don't you just fuck off?

I am not shitposting you goddamn fucking retard piece of shit subhuman. YOU are shitposting. Fuck off.

Go fuck yourself you fucking normalfag moron.

Now you're gonna start this up with me? You won't get anywhere good. I'm just gonna keep telling you to kill yourself and spam gore if you really piss me off.
NOW KILL YOURSELF KIKE

Keep telling yourself that, you outed yourself.

We both know nips are honoraryans. STFU and GTFO you were talking about mud-people earlier and even backing that shitskin posting pictures of his family.
top kek this entire thread needs to be banned including myself.
REQUEST FOR MODS TO FUCKING PERMA EVERY IP IN THIS THREAD AND STICKY WITH A 'DONT DO THIS' CLAUSE

You are the one who started arguing with me you colossal fucking retard.

You are a fucking child.

GO FUCK YOURSELF. Fucking piece of shit retard fuckface. I'm a "kike" just because I'm not anti-anime? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

I didn't "out" shit, you fucking retard. Fuck off.

The fuck are you babbling about?

You still in denial? You are worse than I thought.

I'm not in denial of anything, you fucking subhuman. Go fuck yourself.

reported, kill yourself.

kill yourself

Reported for WHAT, you goddamn moron? For not being psychotically anti-anime?

I'm neither of those. Kill yourself you fucking piece of shit.

Yes you are. Admit it and better yourself.

i'll just keep reporting, kill yourself.

No I'm not. Go fucking kill yourself, subhuman.

Fuck you you fucking cunt. Fucking piece of shit.

are you white? do you care for the white race?

I'll be back tomorrow, headcase.

holy shit both of you kill yourselves

What the fuck does that have to fucking do with anything you goddamn fucking moron?

YOU are a headcase, you fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself.

Fuck you.

answer my question or kill yourself.

Kill yourself you fucking moron.

Can't believe I actually tried to have a logical argument with you. What a moron. Please don't procreate with a white woman.

You didn't have any fucking logical argument. You are a fucking retard who has no idea what the fuck he's talking about. Fuck off.

It's a shill talking to himself. I've seen it several times before.

What the fuck is with this new meme where people claim that when there's an argument on the internet it has to be one guy talking to himself? Like what the fuck. What is this shit? Why do you fucking retards say this shit? What the fuck is wrong with you?

And no I am not a shill. Go fuck yourself subhuman.

See you tomorrow, headcase.

I sure hope so. It's a sad thought that two real people could be having an argument that's just "ur dumb" "no ur dumb" on Holla Forums

Go fuck yourself. Fucking subhuman piece of shit asshole. Fucking kill yourself.

nonwhite subversive confirmed. reported again
also don't call people head cases when you're >(62) posts deep in an adult swim thread talking about viet-kong tapestry overlays

FUCKING WHERE? ARE YOU COMPLETELY FUCKING RETARDED?

SOMEONE ELSE CALLED ME A HEADCASE YOU FUCKING MORON.

Kill yourself you piece of shit.

are you white or not? do you care about the white race or not? answer these questions or keep getting reported.

THIS HAS FUCKING NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING YOU GODDAMN RETARD FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT SUBHUMAN FUCK.

THERE IS NOTHING TO REPORT HERE YOU FUCKING RETARD. REFUSING TO ANSWER YOUR RETARD OFF-TOPIC QUESTIONS DOES NOT VIOLATE ANY RULES. FUCK OFF.

shilling does, reported.
I will keep askng, are you white or not? do you care about the white race or not?
also I am white, I can't be a subhuman. you on the other hand seem to be dodging that very easy question and clearly have no problem going off-topic, seeing as this is an [[[AS]]] thread not an anime one

I HAVE NOT SHILLED ANYTHING YOU FUCKING SUBHUMAN PIECE OF SHIT. NOT ANSWERING YOUR STUPID FUCKING IRRELEVANT QUESTION IS NOT A RULE VIOLATION. FUCK OFF AND KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PILE OF SHIT.

but shilling is, reported.
I will keep askng, are you white or not? do you care about the white race or not?

reported again, kill yourself nonwhite scum

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

well now you done spammed my imageboard, reported.
you post and act like a low-IQ nigger how am I supposed to think anything different? Won't even say if he's white or not on a white nationalist NTR-hentai-torrent site

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

I LOVE WHEN YOU NIGGERS OUT YOURSELVES LIKE THIS
HE'S CHIMPING OUT

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF
GO FUCK YOURSELF

ENJOY YOUR BAN, NIGGER

Obligatory viewing for just how fucking bad Steven Universe is.

MODS = GODS

This is one of my favorite videos on modern cartoon degeneracy. It's incredible the kind of shit they get away with on CN these days, Sam Hyde needs to shoah the whole network and run his programming 24/7

I remember him. He also did a 4-part series criticising Legend of Korra. (It's 80 minutes long, yet there's still more you could talk about.)

I haven't watched it because I don't know what the fuck legend of Korra is.

These reviews also point out the problem with the core of the show itself. It tries to be progressive and against the status quo while the avatar itself is a symbol of the status quo. The writers had no idea what they wanted to do with the show.

I envy your ignorance.

One angry-ass shitposter that derails the entire thread similar to the Holla Forums friday thread >>10909491
Where are the raids coming from?

I am going to spread this far and wide.

(checked)
Sounds like a follow up to avatar, I remember that show. That's fucking awful.

Massive cuckchan influx, babby's first argument, etc.

Anyone remember Megas XLR? I wonder why it hasn't had a dvd/netflix release.

what kind of gun does that?!

I dislike Steven Universe but this guy is boring as fuck.

Also he's wrong, a plenty of episodes follow a different base.

I've met a lot of funny women, the one trait that they all possess is that when they're funny they aren't trying to be. Women have a different perspective on the world than men do, so by their very nature they will make observations that are novel and unexpected to men which makes us laugh. Men find women who are observant to be the funniest because they say shit we just wouldn't think of.

In my experience, women are genuinely funny like lighting strikes: not very often and without forethought but when they are it's spectacular.

There's no end goal except Communism for these fools even if they don't know it.

stuff like this makes me physically hurt

Did she even make preparations?