I shitpost to cope so that I can avoid cutting myself and upsetting my mother

I shitpost to cope so that I can avoid cutting myself and upsetting my mother
Any anons relate?

Cutting is so 2017, try burning your penis with a lighter.

Been considering that tbh. Maybe then the doctors would remove my penis for free

Yeah, I don't cut though.

Yeah! provided you can no longer pee because of the scar tissue they will have to remove it! It's nice to talk to someone who finally gets it.

I'll drink your blood if you cut yourself, I like the taste

I'll make sure to make my urethra unusable. Thanks for the tip!

And the you will die. Is that what you want?

I hate the smell and taste but I tolerate it. Blood is beautiful and powerful. Give an address and I'll send a vial of my virgin blood

Die how? Itd take a long time of self harming to get to the point of being able to accidentally cut too deep

I can totally relate, but did you know you can douse cotton with lighter fluid and insert it into your anus and then light it? Call me a human bbq but it's nice to finally feel something.

Pretty sure Albert Fish did that. Sounds nice, but I need my ass in good condition

Not if you do it right. But instead of cutting yourself like a teenage girl on Vampirefreaks, why don't you do drugs like a normal adult?

I do drugs but im not rich. I run out

If you make your urethra unusable, you can't pee. If you can't pee your body can't get rid of impurities. If your body can't do that, you will die from a big infection.

Where's your spirit of adventure?

A shot to the head, is quicker and painless

Quick visit to le hospital

No gun :(

But you can still die from it, if the infection spreads too much

buy one. A handgun can't be that expensive

Dude I'm joking. If I'm going to mutilate my dick I'll literally just cut it off. I'm serious about wanting to though

I put maggots in my eyes

Can't buy guns when you're covered with self made scars

Then you would be a tranny

not even online?

not with that attitude

Well, ya. I guess I should buy one when I get money

Better than being a Tranny with a penis

Thats just a very confused dude tbh

i licked my 9yo sisters vagina so now im on bail and will forever have a shit life because im not allowed to see my sister or even date other children anymore so yeah, pretty much.

You are disgusting asshole.

This shit went south very fast

Wrong

You're not supposed to get caught, you idiot.

disgusting? how so? shes a very beautiful girl. sisters truly are a blessing.

most trolly

maggots are detretivores and eat away necrotic flesh that may be lingering, I am cleaner than you tbh

Dude I'm struggling to deal with myself can you not shit post about being a pedo

So all this is because OP's faggotry is upsetting his mother? Time is so short for life, no point cutting your cock off because you're too proud to be gay.

If I could be cute and feminine and still be a boy I would :/

just be gay

yeah but the police took my gaming pc because i was posting about child love and on my pc they found a skype conversation saying how much i love spending time with my sister and how sweet her pussy tasted.

Yes rationalizing this extremely disgusting shit must be you your thing.

Well I am by default so I guess thanks for the advice

dude, you need to step up your made up stories. Those are lamee tbh

so is this a big sulk over being unattractive?
have you thought about just relocating to England to mix in better?

So ätzend.

Super funny British joke tbh. But no, it's not about vanity really, just vanity came up

Any time. Not worth killing yourslef just because you like dudes.

So disgusting.

no this really did happen. i could have done a lot more. she was begging me to fuck but i said no.

No u

It is not even dead.

This is now a thread about Vanity

Explain? Pls

sounds like you've a gay shaped hole in your heart, maybe some pondering about the internalized homophobia feelings you've buried over the years is due, best of luck.

You sir, are retarded. We joke a lot about faggots and what not around here, but this seems to be serious

I am fond of trans girls so thanks for the pics

You mean, dudes with a mental illness?

It is not even dead; GOD DAMN. What kind of person does take that.

"trans are sick" is old. Come up with a new troll

its not a mental illness anymore btw

But they are. They suffer from a mental illnes caales "Gender Dysphoria". Look it up

Gender dysohoria seriously feels like a fucking illness though, js

We need to focus on the maggots in the eyes while being alive.

i just want my sister back Holla Forums please save me

really? What is it classified now? Who did that classification? DSM-5?

thast a good thing. Maggots eat the dead tissue and help in the regeneration process.

Today it is not transgender, it is maggot in the eyes. What the fuck.

This women is fucking diseased, how the fuck does it live that long.

Today is whatever the fuxk i want it to be

i only like the sexy trannys that look like anime girl

Kys bigot

as long as no vital orrgan is affected, that woman will keep on living

Yes ok, but why didnt this women go to a doctor earlier it is not like she had bad hair doesnt she??`?

Third World country

Not at all, user. Its a common practice in today's medicine. Look it up. There are plenty of videos on (((Jew)))tube, about maggot treatments. And they work, and they more efficient, most of the times. Because, its cheaper, the regeneration is quicker in most cases and you don't have drugs that can possibly get you addicted

You say that like baking prezles.

This. Looks like she is from a shithole like Vietnam

I shitpost because everything I did failed despite good reason to believe I'd succeed and I'm miserable and need to vent.

Don't worry I believe you. Just crazy

In the eyes until they are practically blind.

The world is crazy, user.

She was probably blind to begin with. I dont know.

That sounds worse than never having any success. I'm sorry.

Na man, i cant even encompass that. And that it is from the bottom of my heart.

The problem is more with what I failed to accomplish and how it failed than that I failed itself.

Failures out of my thread

Next time I cry I'll devote a tear to you

Man that is so fucking disgusting, why didnt that stupid cunt call for help earlier. Her bonestructure also looks brittle,

I was in a fb group with her. Great girl, I have her earliest vids saved

Post your shit somewhere else.

Which means you are a fucking faggot. Faggots best interior.

we know who the real fag here is

I dont like pussy that much i like that tits and ass. Actually i like innes the most and pussy not at all as long as it isnt dick.

Strange use of the word "esoteric"