What your secret fantasy

Post your most hardcore kink

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11250024.html#q11258580
8ch.net/b/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DATAMINING THREAD DO NOT REPLY

Is not though

reporting pedophiles to their family members.

t. miner

Sex only after marriage in the missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation tbh

based mormon

being in a /gfd/ world where the females are super humans, not hypergamous, and pair bonding

The whole world picks their best girls and builds me a harem nation

I think you just described it op

I really like the forced kind of deal, specially if it's taboo, as long as it doesn't fall in something like cuckolding or NTR.

source on the 2nd image

I would like one well developed girl torturing the tits over another well developed girl out of titenvy.

I, too, am a total sexual fick-up: I believe in loving hand holding, gentle head pats, and consensual heterosexual sex in the missionary position with a legally married spouse of legal age, for the sole purpose of reproduction.

I believe in gentle head pats of pretty boobanimals because they like that, but be vary otherwise they would call you a pasha.

cat in box

Not a girl

Patting women on their heads is really nice, feels really different to what the looks of their hair makes believe to feel like.

t. severe retard

I have a ten-year-old son, and there’s a ten-year-old girl in his class that has a crush on him. They started going over to each other’s houses for playing and have become really good friends. I dream, day and night, of fucking her. This girl has the biggest tits of any ten-year-old I’ve seen, they’re going to be monsters, and she wears skin-tight leggings every day. Her ass is heavenly. I secretly videotape my living room when she’s over and I edit the videos down to just the parts that have her in it. A couple of times she has bent over right in front of the camera, and those few seconds I put on a loop and jerk off to it several times in a row some nights. When she finishes drinking something, I take the cup or bottle into the kitchen and I suck the rim just so I can get her saliva in my mouth. I moan when I do it, I derive that much pleasure from it. A couple of times, I’ve taken the empty bottle she was drinking out of, wiped her saliva on my dick, then stuck my dick in the bottle and jerked off with it. A ten-year-old girl’s spit on my cock: so forbidden! My cock with her spit on it inside the bottle she just had in her mouth. It’s a fantastic thrill. I only last a minute. My son recently did his first sleepover at her house, and that has got me thinking that she’s going to inevitably sleep over here sometime soon. I haven’t done anything illegal. I’ve literally never touched her, not even accidentally, but I fantasize now about her sleeping over, slipping her some sedatives in her dinner or a nighttime drink, a couple of crushed up Ambien maybe, waiting until she’s unconscious and everyone else is asleep, and then rubbing my hard cock all over her face, cramming my dick into her mouth as far as it will go, feeling her hot little wet tongue pressing against my cock, and squirting a couple ballfuls of cum down her little ten-year-old throat.

Not gay, has a gay peacock that teenage sluts like very much.

I would like to have a total masochist boifriend who would live with me as my sex slave/maid/pet. He'd clean my house and whatever while i'm at work then i'd come home and he'd tend to me. I'd fuck him silly, tie him up, torture him. Yeah most of it will probably be pretty safe BDSM. But sometimes i get in these moods where i just really want to hurt something. So at times like that i'd actually hurt him. I might choke him until the light leave his eyes, or cut him, or psychologically torture him in some way. Like maybe building a big glass box that i can seal with him inside and fill with water. That way i could watch him drown. Then of course i would save him and he would thank me because even if he wasn't a total masochist, he is now, he has no choice, he loves this now. He thanks me for that but he's also thanking me for not killing him. Because after i feel like he's mine completely i'll inform him that one of these days i'll get bored with him and kill him. I'll slaughter him like an animal and eat him too. I'll make sure that the days before this he'll be treated well so his bruises will heal and his body will become less stressed. He'll eat foods that promote meat quality. I'll tell him all of this. Sometimes i'll even set it up and pretend that this is what's happening just to watch his reactions of fear and anticipation, along with the gratefulness of me treating him well. Which i would do because i do care for him. But he's just a utility to me. I use him until he's used up and then i can use him for something else.

I raised poultry in my youth. But the problem with most birds is they don't have a real reaction to being killed. They're mindless until they're panicked and that's just a base survival reaction. You can't look into a chickens eyes and watch their last thoughts play out as they die. You also can't fuck chickens or at least it would be very uncomfortable and gross. This is why human livestock is so superior. A chicken can't cook/clean and suck your dick.

Stephen Jackson? Is that you?

Your dick fit in a bottle?
Forshame

You got that a bit wrong fbi larper, if i would choke you i would choke you till you are near "lights out", and then repeat it. That is the biggest thrill, not all that other shit. Like on and off, there is no using you for something else, it is on and off.

Thats a cuteboy, dum dum.

What the fuck are you talking about? This is one of my fantasies take your autism elsewhere. And no, it wouldn't be until "near" lights out. I mean he would pass out. Have you never choked someone before? they pass out before they die

With two thumbs on your throat like a squishy snake.

I choked someone, a 6 2" 300lbs trucker faced russian that claimed to have judo skills when we were both drunk, turned out he wasnt that judo.
Met him the next day, was just a playfight anyway, and his GF was pretty nice.

No I don't want to break his windpipe. I would either use a rear naked choke or a piece of cloth that i could wrap around and tighten. Chocking someone with your hands is exhausting and unnecessary.

THat was i meant with choke, i think you are fucking retard.

choke down a cock whilst drinking coke?

I just want a faggot to abuse and eat leave me alone

I'll volunteer for that.

where do you live

I guess that is what that vagina thought when you were born.

8ch.net/pol/res/11250024.html#q11258580

Solve my edgy riddles.

8ch.net/b/index.html

What was that i missed it

Those were funny jokes spast.

Hot.

CUDDLING AND STOMACH RUBBING

Solve the riddles Holla Forums.

Abusing a faggot is fine. I'd love for you to abuse me. But the key is to not actually murder and eat them. Earn his trust. Make sure he knows you wouldn't actually harm or kill him. But do just enough to make him question whether you plan to keep your word. Watch the faint glimmer of legitimate of fear in his eyes.

Fuck with his head a bit. Before you blindfold and tie him up/down, let him see a plugged in iron and some clothes in the room. And then pull out a second iron that's been in some ice. Peel his blindfold off with one hand and let him see the iron in the other. Try to not to nut when you see the look of fear and betrayal in those innocent doe eyes of his as you bring the iron closer to his skin/actually press it against his skin.

You could also tease and bully him afterwards for thinking that you would do such a thing Make him suck your dick to thank you for being so caring, even as you fuck his little slutty subby brain so hard it prolapses.

Hence why it says "girls" in quotation marks, retard

Doesnt work that way with your blindfold shit, the iron is already hot when you sit on that chair, you get a little burn on your forearmhair. Next time a little deeper. In essence your iron bar shit does jackshit at all, because a man can easily tolerate that under torture once focused on a goal. Go for the balls, you dont need that edgy toture methods.

See the real torture doesnt focus on pussy shit, because there is always the hope to get out alive and if you have some secrets that are valuable you give it up before it gets delicate, but if i go for your balls, you will sing really quickly.