How do you convince women to send you nudes?

How do you convince women to send you nudes?
I'm fairly attractive and I have a disposable facebook, but I don't even know where to start with. I don't mind if the women are ugly as long as I can get nudes like pic related since I like them. I'm pretty clumsy and fairly boring so I was wondering how do I do it, exactly.

money

Doesn't make sense, faggot. It would be true if it was IRL.

Welp, at least I'm not fake.

Anyway, what's a good conversation starter in general? I will deliver if I score.

99% of the nudes you find on the internet are sent from someone to someone they know IRL, who leaks the nudes. You have to know the girl IRL, become friends, become lovers, ask for pics while you're away (for whatever reason), break up with girl, leak nudes.

An actual better question. What's the place people go and do that? I don't think it's facebook anymore? Bet it's some shitty App or something. Any idea?

"I'm that gorilla dick daddy, I make dyke pussy wet"

Works like a charm, every time.

I got several easily off discord. Expect that you'll have to tease her a bit with your own pics.

I figured. However, I do know there are horny enough girls who do that more easily. It was a boom back with KiK and I think it happened again in Discord. I want in.

What channels do I have to go exactly to do so? Any lead or something? I don't mind the teasing, I can easily do it, but I'd like to know something about passing and the such, since I tend to rush it.

>Not Patreon before the purging

Bump.

Datamining thread do not reply

Thank you for your reply. Your data has been added to the mine.

Be good looking

Already am. Problem is, I'm too retarded to know how to approach anymore. Times changes, and there's new normalfag memes and the such.

Naisu, thanks.

same way you get women to do literally anything. give them money.

I told op that exact thing, he doesnt know how to put money on the internet.

by pretending to be chad

Stupid idiots.

Thats hilarious

"pls send nudes"

If OP was Chad he wouldn't be asking Holla Forumsaginas for help.

Then why do you suggest it, retard? Do you know most of these pics were done without any money involved, right?

I might try Tinder, but I'm way too shy. Any suggestions?

Another fine suggestion. I've been thinking about mass asking this.

I didn't say I was Chad, I said I was good looking. Pic related, although it's fairly old.

Is that your picture OP'

Yes.

I want some dick pics.

thicc

Nigga you're not trying to convince her or trick her. You're trying to make her like you so she sends you naked pictures without you asking. Its how girls garnish more attention from the man they are interested in.

As for how you make them like you, money, muscles, both? Maybe youre lucky and can actually talk to a girl without spilling your spaghet. That would make things a lot easier.

You have to be good at flirting. Not impossible or very hard to get nudes.

You just got facedokksed. Prepare to get spit and/or semen in your Whopper at a mystery Burger King.

Off topic but that last one with the cavewoman hair looks like the ultimate drainer of balls and pacifier of penises. The bitch at is fine too.

Later.

Easier said to be done, plus it takes a lot of time. I wouldn't mind, but I think I might fuck up half way through. I can't even start the conversation.
It'd be helpful to know where to talk with them, like some specific discord channel or something. I have looks and muscle, maybe some charm if I really try.

Well, how do I get good?

Here.

Bump.

You're indeed rather cute
t.homo

Girls like the curvature.