PREPARING FOR THE WORST

I know some will call me a shill for even suggesting that Hillary could win this election, but
IT WOULD BE VERY FOOLISH TO NOT EVEN HAVE A PLAN

As we know, a Hillary presidency will be nothing short of the final nail in the coffin for White America. But I for one will not let it go easily, and I know others feel the same.

Something must be done, and sooner than later. So what do you propose Holla Forums? Remember, we are whites. We know better than to chimp out like niggers. We are armed and intelligent, and we have the power to take our country back. All it takes is a good plan.

As much as I want Trump to MAGA, we need to be prepared for the worst. And I've had a sinking feeling of late

Also, HELLO FBI, NO THIS IS NOT AN INCITEMENT OF VIOLENCE yet

inb4 concern troll, demoralization troll, CTR, kike, etc…

Be ready for anything, Holla Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/elections/2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll be fine:

Stock up on ammo and molon labe motherfucker. If the kikes want war they will fucking get it

It's not a coincidence that they had a specific question if one would recognize the win of the opposite candidate if they lost.

Hillary can't fill a bookstore if her life depended on it and they have to oversample democrats 25% so it looks like she will win in the polls.
It's civil war is she wins becouse it will be pretty fucking obvious that the results were tampered with.

I predict that the government will delay with the publishing of votes,saying they were tampered by Russia since Trump went into the 70'.
And then the people will start to chimp out, ending with obummer getting hanged from the porch of the White House by the SS.

8 years of hillary is the death of this country straight up. Its not like other democrat wins where this is a chance we just get in our guy later. Its 8 years of white genocide and gun grabbing. Markel-tier america, its a fucking dystopia.

Anyway I have plans of my own, lets just say if Hillary wins I will no longer consider the government legitimate. Everything that the government tries to force me to do I will oppose, with force if necessary. Society itself will become the enemy, and almost any action is justified in the removal of the government.

You'd be lucky to live a normal life for 8 more years. Look at Syria, and imagine how Hillary is going to handle it. The moment she's in, you're at war on both fronts, foreign and domestic.

We already have a plan.

Secession.

That you Tex? You're damn near a blue state now, lot's of uncucking will have to be done.

Same deal if Trump is assassinated. We kill the kikes. Reject this government and substitute our own.

Agreed, but have you considered that talking about it this far away from the election fraud day might give them some fucking warning?

Hillary Clinton is like if you took Bush's neocon bullshit, removed the stupidity, and replaced it with pure malice, lies, and disdain. It'd be like if Cheney was president. I'm worried about white people in the west too, but Hillary would fuck up the West so badly that white people being genocided is far from the worst thing that would happen.

Hillary has a history of removing dictators she doesn't like as Secretary of State. She's been doing it for years. And now she and her people (like Kaine) are running around saying Putin is a dictator. If Hillary is president, I'll be preparing for nuclear war and a race war. Whites will feel massively threatened, and blacks will feel massively empowered. I wouldn't be surprised if they started moving out from inner cities to steal, loot, and murder. They want blood, we've seen it with them in Milwaukee with them running around destroying property, hurting whites, and chanting "black power."

Hillary winning is a lot more than just bad policy choices. It's going to be war, lots of war. Conventional war, inciting race war, etc.

It's almost like this is your first time posting here.

New warfronts will be opened everywhere.

Risk of US Civil war will increase.

Strategy should be defensive.

He was cognisant of what he was doing. Bush suffered from lyme disease or some other neural degenerative disease. You are right that Hillary is just Bush 2.0 in terms of foreign policy though. Clintons and Bushes have been in bed with one another since the 90s.

The scenario is more favorable than most realize, but it has obvious drawbacks. By far, the biggest one would be morale loss among normies the day after the election. If we can get past that, then exciting possibilities await us.

All Trump supporters will come to understand that the media handpicks the President. Over time as Hillary's Presidency sucks, some of her own supporters will also come to this conclusion. This all happens as an emboldened SocJus promotes even crazier notions than already have. Black Lives Matter gets even worse. White genocide will publicly celebrated by prominent progressives. "See? Now you have to embrace cultural marxism because we fucked you over in the demographics. No more logicsplaining ever again!"

How do you think that Americans will react to that? As long as the economy holds together, I think that there wouldn't be any sort of conflict. However, if even a mild recession were to ensue…

Is there a way to get an unfiltered count on the votes? It wouldn't be enough for us to just report back with how we voted, our numbers are not enough to turn this our selves.

Any way to see this come in short of hacking shit?

The plot is so insanely terrible it's hard to imagine. Hillary, like Obama, has a single role to play. She's planned to be the last U.S. President - a symbol of the corrupt and out-dated American system.

Israel will be getting a new PM within 10 years. Within 5 years, new advances in technology will astound the entire world. You think the Internet and what we have now is advanced? Just wait. And many of the new developments will be coming out of Israel or from Jewish minds. This is all to build up the new PM.

In another 5 years, the new PM of Israel will speak at the United Nations, and he will applaud them. Watch for this. He will applaud them. Once this last decade is up, there will be nothing. No going back, no fighting. The only struggling we do will be in our death throes.

What they have planned is far worse than white genocide and ruining America.

You have 5 years to plan, prepare,train, acquire funds and come to grips with your own death.

Hillary would have to rig every single state. Trump is filling entire stadiums & STILL has thousands of people waiting outside the buildings at his rallies. I've never seen anything even close to that with Crooked, lying, sick, Hillary.

luckily I'm Europoor.

There is nothing "lucky" about living in Europe right now. There's no place I would rather not be.

Stop paying taxes.

Get on public assistance. Become a taker rather than a maker. Starve the beast to death.

Sure

realclearpolitics.com/elections/2016/

There is no more republic if she wins. There is only world war, then civil war. The left needs it to happen to justify their ideology so they will push for the infinite revolution.

The Jews will lie about every single state until they lose. They would lie even if they were winning.

Remember that.

I've thought about this too, user. Unless they take the internet and shutitdown.png, I expect massively rising antisemitism, perhaps evolving beyond mere memes and insults.

At least I'm prepared to fuck off innawoods or go sonewhere else, I am competent in other languages. Something more drastic would require some severe treading.

Trump WILL win.
But assuming there's a paraller universe were Clintcunt wins, Holla Forums's plan is to impotently complain about it on 8ch with salty tears and a sore butthole.
There is nothing we can do if Trump loses, he won't though.

How many of these "we need a plan for Hillary" threads do we need?

This is why I preferred Bernie Sanders as democunt nominee.

I'm not shilling but Hillary's leading almost everywhere, this is not shillery, these are facts

Bright side is she's epileptic and will hopefully be found unfit to serve either before or shortly after the election

If Hillary wins, there won't be anything left to fight for. If you think SJW crazy is bad now, wait until this bitch is running things. It will be hell on Earth.

HILLARY FOR PRION 16

However many CTR feels is necessary to demoralize

Congress would indict her.
Kaine will take over.
That's even more worrying to me.

Personal plan is going door to door giving white people information on supplies they need to stock up on and what they need to be prepared for.

I will be getting as far from other people as possible if shit starts going down but I realize others have family to consider.

He's GOING to win but we all believe in preparedness.

I personally have:

-VERY isolated cabin in the mountains.
-Spring water
-solar powered lighting
-generator
-wood heat
-concrete underground cellar
-tons of guns/ammo
-1 year, 4 person, emergency food, 20 year shelf life.
-moonshine still for ethanol but not sure if it'll work with combustion engines

I have approximately 10-15 people to maintain. 2 mentally handicapped, 1 elderly, several warrior types, several smart conservative women .

Sure there will, the scope will just have narrowed. Instead of fighting for the federal government, you'll have to fight for your state, or your county, or even just your home. America, contrary to popular belief, is not it's government. America is it's people. YOU are America.

They will tell you that you don't own anything. Do not believe them. You own your home, your county, your state, and your country. Do what you can to take care of it and oppose those who try to break it – because it's YOUR country.

I just turned 18 and am a noob of the way f the world, how does one do this?

We already know they are planning to steal the election user. That's why we aren't worried about WW3.

Of*

Congress wont do shit. She was cleared by the DOJ and FBI goy. Anyone who speaks up after the election will face the full force of the very vindictive Clintion machine.

The only thing congress cares about is running for reelection.

Its Trump or bust the way I see it. This is the last chance to turn things around.
If HRC gets in they will go full bore with flooding the nation with shitskins. 100's of millions.They will never ever risk anyone like Trump getting this close again.

If this fails I am going innawoods and just living out my life the best I can.

encouraging dubs

reported lol

I fucking wish she'd contract Mad Cow

You mean she hasn't already?

Good lord, the man looks awesome with an eyepatch.

He should consider getting one, tbh.

Not even Mad Cow would touch that level of crazy.

I heard Clinton will win, but then a leak will come out showing the voting was rigged, then we are uncharted territory.

hi

in hillary's America:

tbh, the left guy looks a lot like Gary Johnson.

If the FBI is hiring people like allepo man, I'm actually not that worried.

Comey is busy purging white field agents, and running cover for hillary at the moment.

They impeached bill clinton.

This isn't actually a way to stop the machine obviously. Kaine is just as bad or worse. Globalists might even WANT clinton out of there cause she's such a wreck.

The plan is simple: Ride the tiger and prepare for balkanization to occur.

you can join up with non partisan exit polling, and actually get outside and do exit polls. If we can cover enough ground it would be possible to at least imply vote tampering. Get accurate counts of how many people voted at each electorate, and compare that to what the (((outcome))) is

the system is stacked against us, but try anyways.

This bullshit again

do not i repeat do not broadcast your intentions if Hillary wins

Nigger if you have to ask someone else what to do then youre hopeless anyways.

now where is that hack-team asshole at? he wants to monitor my web traffic how about he check out bluewaffle.com

Holla Forums seems to have forgotten about ICANN.

The UN is watching.

and report it to who?

Fraud is already widely acknowledged by anyone paying attention, Reports of the dead and non-citizens casting ballots have been steadily coming in.

Obongo has other plans

No. Trump will hang her publicly like bush did to hussein.

Texan here, can confirm aside from Austin and Denton, we're as red as can be.

more like its a bunch of agent provocateurs trying to false flag

Yes

We will have no choice but to revolt against tyranny.

May our weapons be swift and our hands strong. Our minds engaged and souls ready for war.

They started impeachment but fell short of actually convicting and removing him. GOP members cucked out.

The way the MSM is so in the pocket of the Clintions today no GOPe would dare speak up.
The only right-wing media outlets now are all interenet based. And with the UN now in control of DNS…

Also with the HUD datebase being used for tactical enrichment on a zip code by zip code basis no white town will be safe. Clintion has said she will increase "refugee" resettlement by 500%. Totally open boarders along the south…ICE told to stand down…

And on the other side you have the Federial government working with BLM agitators working to federalize local police departments. Taking orders right from the whitehouse.

We will be operating in a occupied country. Tactics will need to be adjusted.

you guys should nuke Austin

And absolutely nobody cared, nor cares now.

It didn't matter.

And several decades down the line, the average American thinks it was 'just those prude Christian fundamentalist Republicans, getting all upset over a handjob!'.

The war is already lost, because the people will not stand.
Too broken, too demoralized, too lost up their own narcissistic assholes.

A few might, early on, but once its forgotten, there'll be some new circus, some more free bread, and he people will forget.

If Trump loses, or cucks after victory, my plan is simple: Take the Russian offer of land in Siberia, find myself a pretty blonde slav to rail some kinds into, and disappear into the forests of the East.

this user gets it
checked

Underrated post.

That's offered to foreigners?

Chimping out like niggers would be the best thing whites could do.

If most whites were chimping out this whole system wouldn't be able to function.

this this this this

Cant we RICO the DNC?

We're trying user.

Plan B is burn down DC and start over using the articles of confederation

I tell people we need to cordon off DC and purge everyone inside with fire all the time. They just laugh it off. But one day they won't be laughing anymore.

Forgot this:

The clintons aren't the most powerful force though. She could act as a fall-man if some really big leaks happen, she could fuck up due to medical problems, restore some legitimacy in government if an uprise occurs.

The likelihood is small, yes, but it might sway some democrats away from clinton.

Yup, from what I understand, that's the case - if you're a White foreigner, Russia will give you land in Siberia to start a family.

If the US chooses suicide, I'm going off inna woods with my Slavic qt3.14159265359.

Fuck it.

And sway them to where? iJeb!? Rubot?
Its nothing but cucks and globalists on both sides top to bottom. The whole establishment system is stacked against freedom and the traditional "American way of life".
Thats why the whole system is fighting Trump so hard. They are going full retard to stop him no matter what the cost.

I hate to sound like some end-times preacher but this election really is the final chance to turn things around.

Underrated comparison. Libshits need to be made aware that they're voting for fucking CHEYNEY.

To trump.

I know trump is the last hope, this is a strategy for propaganda. Kaine is has a realistic chance of becoming president so we can make people choose between Kaine and Trump.

I don't want democrats to shift to Trump.

I want democrats to either stay home, or vote third party.

I am not a fan of the notion of incorporating your enemy into your forces - this is a foolish endeavor.

There is like 40% of the US voting-age population that does not turn out to the polls - instead of trying to scrape away some of the liberal progressive sludge to act as putty in the bulwark, we should be focusing on demoralizing them and reinvigorating those who have historically remained silent.

We don't need a new set of Reagan Democrats, we need to avoid exactly such condition and instead focus on creating a new legion of Trumpenstaffel from the silent majority.

Oh well, at least we can blame the destruction of (white) America on a woman.

It would be rather symbolic, wouldn't it?

The first nigger brings America to its knees, and the first woman slits its throat with glee, thus is born the United Cucksheds of Brazil Mk.2 - would be a great lesson for the history books, I tell you hwat.

I have faith that one way or another, we're going to turn this civilization around. Regardless of who is elected. There's too much power here for us to be kike'd out of existence. We have a-lot of fight left in us.

There's only one thing to prepare: learn to shoot. Bitch becomes president? You shoot her.

Uh what? It's just a vote. Why would you be against people voting for trump?

the UN can and any alphabet soup group can go fuck themselves at this point.

Dude, I have a redpill wife I love to death, and the only reason we've decided not o have beautiful white children is because of this fucked up society. I need to find out more about this.

One thing at a time lad. Let's get though the election and then we can decide what happens after.

JUST ONE SHABBOS AND WE'LL ALL BE FREE

We have to catapult the propaganda.

She's going to win because the corrupt and secretive cabal that own and operate the voting machines have an "agreement" with her party. That's why Bernie lost. Look at the unadjusted exit polling and screencap this post.

shes absolutely going to win
im not even going to read the thread
no idea why the west gets caught up in this charade every 8 years
its pathetic
what you think is reality isn't
enjoy you illusion of control tho