Imported sandniggers go AWOL from military training

Exclusive: Dozens of Afghan troops AWOL from military training in U.S.

50 terrorists, with military training, are running around the US. There are more than enough spec ops cats running around MENA. Why do dumb faggots think we should bring them to the West?
archive.fo/bszU9
reuters.com/article/us-usa-afghanistan-military-idUSKCN1260A1?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=Social

I'm sure we will be seeing them soon enough. Can't wait for them to culturally enrich some American citizens, so President Obama can blubber about the evils of automatic assault rifles and systemic racism.

Well they have a pretty good track record killing leftists and degenerates.

I love when the media talks about how a gun used in a crime was legally bought. Straw buying is not legal and neither are private sales to individuals you know are criminals(felons?). At least in the statutes I am familiar with. Background checks don't mean shit when you get your grandmother, cousin, nigga from the block who hasn't been arrested yet, to buy the gun for you.

Who the hell had the bright idea to import sand niggers for military training?

What genius approved of such a plan?

We're not using our best people folks.

that pic is hilarious

Obongo gives everyone guns but white people.

I am so glad the Great Black Experiment is finally over, hopefully never to be repeated. Back in 2008 I thought "Well, he can't be worse than Bush!"

I'm sure they were the based mudslimes that midf constantly shills.
Everyone in the unit they were training with needs to get the shit beaten out of them. If we at an op or patrol base with isf we always had an extra post which was a guy making sure they came nowhere near us when we were sleeping. They knew they weren't supposed to come around our living areas and would get fucked up if they did. There is no reason to bring them over here and no reason these savages should be left unattended no matter where they are.

How do you disappear from a military base? An American couldn't even do that if that had somewhere to hide.

They are all useless that is why Afghanistan was so fucked. Everyone was so retarded and high on opium they couldn't even fill sandbags.

I remember exchanging stories with guys who had gone to afghanistan, I only went to iraq, and how afghanis couldn't be more retarded than iraqis. I was wrong.

Were you guys concerned about theft, rape, murder, or all of the above? Or was it something insane like shitting in your boots?

It was mostly about theft at this time. Green on blue shit really hadn't started yet. We knew it was a real threat though. It was always drilled into you never to trust any of those fuckers. We found one guy who was on our high value target list had bribed his was into the iraqi police at our FOB at one point. Homeboy grew a beard and didn't have any identifying marks on his face. They had to turn him in.
There aren't a lot of gory details. We were transitioning our area over to isf control and our treatment of the isf was a yuge issue. You have to realize, most of these guys weighed 130lbs soaking wet. That's like 10 stones or some shit for yurofags. Beyond that, 99.9% were fucking cowards. Yelling at them could make them cower. It was nothing to toss them into a wall. I'm a stocky manlet and I was like 230-240 in all my gear.
You didn't want to break bones or anything because that would cause a ripple up the chain. A few days on bed rest until they could walk was it. Take them into one of the unused buildings and punch the shit out of them. Then go outside and tell their boys that one of theirs had an accident. It was abundantly clear we would use violence to the extent of killing them if we thought they were a threat. We were out and about when the army and police got into a dispute and pulled guns on each other. 3rd squad just took high ground and prepared to lay waste to everyone.
Hearing screaming in the FOB wasn't uncommon at this point. We turned over everyone we picked up in raids to the isf unless they were HVTs. They were taking things over. The guys in our AO didn't want to fuck with the justice system. They'd have to mop up pools of blood from their captain's office after interrogations sometimes. I always slept with headphones in at the FOB because I couldn't sleep worth shit and that office was next door. Woke lots of dudes up. If whoever got picked up was bad enough they just took him outside of the city and executed him. Gotta give them props on that one.

Don't forget workplace violence.

Yeah, the most likely option is they want to drive for Uber and watch niggerball while they're abroad without their families and with access to guns.

My uncle who had like 15 years in the army and 3 tours in the ME was one of first people who went into Afghanistan when it all started he said the worst time in those 15 years of service was the part of hearing little boys screaming without being able to do anything cause it was their culture and it would upset everyone.

Kids weren't allowed in any of our FOBs. There were two houses around 300 yards north of our company FOB. If you had evening duty on the east gate you could hear sometimes the screams echoing across the desert from the one on the right. I'm sure all the posts could hear it. You hear those screams for a long time.
He had a wife, a daugter who looked barely pre-teen, one a few years younger, and a son a few years younger than that. Was he beating them, raping, a combination of both? I hated him. So much I could taste it.
I stood duty with my team's SAW gunner and we usually kept his SAW pointed that way. It was wild up that way and the 240 was on the road into the FOB. I'd take up the SAW and aim in the fucker while he watched his wife and eldest daughter slave away in the field behind the house. Squeeze the trigger. Would I press it back too far and release the sear? Let's see.
Why didn't I kill him. Because killing some sandnigger wasn't worth spending years/the rest of my life in prison. He was just like most of them. The difference was we couldn't hear them.

You know, why is this "let's train sandniggers, they'll surely be our allies forever. Here, Achmed, this is how you use a gun.." even a thing? Why the hell is the world's #1 fighting force going around deserts teaching people how to fight as good as them?
The only reason I see is they're doing it to sell the said gun to Achmed. But still it's stupid, treacherous and dangerous.

it's literally because jews, at this point everything is because of jews and it's not even the statement of a raving madman on a street corner, it's just the most basic way of stating the fucking truth.
somebody's gotta stop these fuckin kikes.

I'm not sure exactly what my uncle did there but when I ask my dad for more details on stuff my he/uncle/grandpa experienced while they served he just says you wouldn't even want to know.

These are the patches he had on the jacket he gave to my dad. The colors are tan/brown unlike the pictures.

jesus dude that's gotta keep you up at night.
respect man, these kikes have no business sending our guys over into the suck

It bothered me for a bit. It doesn't anymore. You just get numb to it. What happened in that one house is what happens in millions of homes in mudslime countries. It's why I hate them so much. Maybe even more than kikes. Shouldn't be, but personal experiences like that sears hate into your soul.

1st pic, not an Army fag so I dunno what unit patch that is.
2nd is helo assault
3rd is infantry
4rth is Special Forces. Even I know that. Retarded must have sewed it for a promo pic because it's not on a uniform.
5th you best be trolling. It's reversed because US flag etiquette dictates the bars must be trailing when moving forward. IE as in colors being carried in a charge.

Yeah I know the flag one is just standard. The first one all I found was a vietnam era group of units that also used it called the II Field Force there is a kikepedia page for it.

1. Thank you for serving, regardless of what the cunts at the top are/were really up to, I know you guys were doing your best for the right reasons (or your worst for the right reasons, if needed). I think anyone here who gives you guys shit and calls you ZOGbots or whatever needs to shut the fuck up until they've been put through the wringer for their country.
2. Fucking hell, man. How did you guys keep yourselves from giving those camel-rapists a grenade enema? I would have been court-martialed by day two I'm a sperg. Assuming I somehow faked my way through enlistment, I do believe If I'd found one of those bastards touching my shit, I would have probably gone full-Pyle

Got a friend-of-a-friend story to tell. You'll probably guess the punchline long before I did.

You read stories here about what happens when our morals collide with their lack thereof. The one that had me frothing at the mouth was the one about the guy who walked into a muz's tent and found a kid chained to the cot. How can they fucking believe that raping a child is somehow morally superior to faggotry?

I imagine that price seemed smaller and smaller as the weeks went by. Not that I blame you, you understand. I'm just saying the temptation must have been excruciating at times.

Thank you for this. I've wondered what the hell that was all about for a very long time, but I never remember to look it up online.

Not surprising is it? Whoever decided to let them come here should be charged with every crime they commit.

No just sell them all to third world countries as the slaves for the rest of their natural life.

Thanks, Obama.

The child raping and opium bit is your guys fault btw
The Taliban were this close to eradicating them (doing the same thing as Hitler did to extinguish degeneracy coming from Weimar Berlin) and then you goys fucked it all up to kingdom come.

Fucking Jews (and Sauds, the ultimate crypto-Jews)