HURRICANE GENERAL

HURRICANE MATTHEW GENERAL

POST ALL THE STREAMS YOU CAN FIND

THIS SHIT IS ABOUT TO KICK OFF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PpTsEAKDBpQ
countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats
periscope.tv/itskevnow/1yNGanbMBaWJj
miaminewtimes.com/music/the-miami-bars-staying-open-so-you-can-drink-your-way-through-hurricane-matthew-8825342
i.redd.it/al0bi9pm7wpx.jpg
reddit.com/r/PipeTobacco/comments/566p94/the_calm_before_the_storm/
youtube.com/user/TheBriarBoy
news965.com/
surfguru
weather.gov/
tropicaltidbits.com/
spaghettimodels.com/
nrlmry.navy.mil/TC.html
nws.noaa.gov/om/hurricane/
fema.gov/disaster/4068/updates/hurricane-safety-tips-learn-what-do-during-and-after-hurricane
uscg.mil/d7/airstaBorinquen/docs/HurricanePage/Suggested Hurricane Supply Kits .pdf
mybeachcams.com/florida/southeast-keys/
portnassauwebcam.com/
sigalert.com/Map.asp?lat=28.52839&lon=-81.2033&z=0
twitter.com/RyanMaue
twitter.com/HRD_AOML_NOAA
twitter.com/NOAA_HurrHunter
broadcastify.com/listen/stid/12
earth.nullschool.net/
miamiandbeaches.com/see-miami#webcams
chariff.com/south-beach-tv.htm
wftv.com/
news965.com/stream/
youtube.com/watch?v=nBj9mclDUIk
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dTOZHa7dk
archive.is/coVCO
wftv.com/watch-live
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you ready to have Kek in person killing you and everyone else in your state, floridafags?

drone livestream

This fucking hurricane is ruining my gym time. I'm real unhappy.

shit my bad wasn't live

who /comfy/ here?

my body is ready

mfw I just got a pop up notice that over a hundred of haitianiggers just died

Holy fuck Kek, my sides are not ready for this

>>>/kc/12291
I'm all ready, time for the cleansing.

There are no longer skies here, only clouds and it has begun to rain. Only a matter of hours before the storm starts and I lose power.

Where are you? 772 here. ;_;

305. No direct impact, I'm a couple of miles from the hurricane itself, so only a tropical storm for me.

Seriously? Source?

Ah

Where is this 772? Never heard of such an irrelevant area code. You must be north of my city at some impact zone or something. Did you buy water? I got myself a box of water, box of iced tea, some gatorade and there's 7 bottles of more water in the fridge.

I don't understand why people told me to buy so much drinks though. Is the plumbing going to go out or something? I thought it would only be electricity that would be gone.

mfw local Holla Forumsacks exist

Gettin comfy at the moment fam

THE CLOCK TICKS
WHEN WILL WE SEE DEAD SPICS

Good luck Floridanons.

If you die and it turns out to be Jews, then we'll avenge you 6 million times over.

772 is just north of 561. Martin, St. Lucie and Indian River counties

Filled a bunch of water cooler bottles and I filled my bathtub so I'm good. Reason why is because water can get cut off during hurricanes. I remember it did during Francis and Jeane.

Who 904 here?

Are you telling me that I won't be able to go poopoo peepee and flush the toilet?

Also why fill up the bathtub? Are you going to die if you don't bathe yourself for a couple of days?

I'm getting deployed to help with the relief effort. Wish me luck.

weather channel stream

I almost joined the national guard last year. Glad I didn't.

Have fun.

so you have access to water you can boil and drink

They evacuated the black college near me yesterday and they're like 5 miles inland. Probably because it would turn into South Africa when the lights go out. I thought that was funny.

That's fucking disgusting. I'm not going to drink bathtub water. I think the water and tea that I bought will be enough to last.

31 bottles of water + 12 bottles of tea + 1 large gatorade to share with my dad and I. I wanted to keep buying more food and water, but my dad insisted that it isn't necessary and that Publix would just be open after the storm passes.

My dad's preparation for the hurricane:
a bag of tortilla chips, 2 boxes of cheez-its and a gatorade bottle, chocolate bars, a loaf of bread, batteries and some candles from the dollar store
Meanwhile I bought:
box of water, 3 boxes of cereal, granola bars, iced tea, pound cake and something else i'm forgetting. Also a couple of months back I went to costco and bought 10lbs of oats.

Matthew won't hit landfall for another 8 hours or so, and that's up by palm beach. I'm guessing in 6-10 hours the streams will start showing the outer sections of the storm.

It already started raining hard here with heavy wind but it cleared after 30 minutes.

There's a college nearby that has a hurricane shelter and they shut down the school. I wonder if that shelter is empty because "lmao college closed"

I'm in Miami, I'll let you know when the storm arrives and the power shuts down. Unless 4g stops working for some reason.

Orlando reporting.

YOU CALL THE THUNDER, AND I'LL REAP THE WHIRLWIND

Orlando user here as well. Which bar should I go to?

That's why I filled up the bath tub

It is used as a last resort for people without gens or wells. Aka retards who dont prep. Having a 5hp well with the side option og using a hand pump is best down here.. but you wont find that in most apartment complexes or trailer parks.

Pulse.

:^)

Really I don't know anything about the bar scene. The only one I know is Bluejeans in Apopka, which is the smokiest dive bar there ever was.

you fill up the tub (if you have one, I don't)
when you flush the toiler, the water from the back tank flows down into the blow and does the flushing
normally said water is replaced by electric pump, but without power you need to manually replace the water in the tank
erego you take a bucket and fill it with water from the tub, dump it in the back tank, you can flush again.

You might as well just start walking to the SuperDome now. Fema will be on site to assist "soon".

Oh okay so the bathtub is only for replacing the flushed water. Okay now I will fill up the bathtub.

But wait a minute, I remember my toilet working just fine the last time I had a power outage. Why the fuck would toilets need electricity to refill? Also it makes no sense that sinks would stop working because of a power outage.

wut?

wat.

They don't, it's all about pressure.
No pump involved.
Hoarding the water is because of how fucked up the water gets with massive flooding.
Have shit ready to boil water, too.

It depends on your water system. If you have a well system with electric pumps, then you'll lose pressure when the power goes out.

If you're on a city water tower, you'll keep water pressure unless gravity goes out.

Oh so the water is going to get very dirty during the storm

yup. gots loads of water, food, flashlights & batteries, work clothes & boots + googles, hammer, tarps & nails at the ready. filling the tub + a 5 gal bucket so can flush if the water fails too. nice sturdy central area of the house is the base camp.

then ofc there's the S&W + about 40 magnum rounds for it & the Ruger + ~1K rounds for it to hand for afterwards if the nogs invade.

did i miss anything?

Good luck user, and thanks.

Hopefully you'll be able to go you're whole life and maintain that illusion user. That is, I hope you never know real thirst tbh.

Anyone else have their windows boarded up? Sure feels cozy being in the dark. There's no way to install these on the windows upstairs though. I don't know what the fuck they were thinking when they constructed this house.

I live in an oooooold farmhouse. Like we can trace our property's sales back to 1884. We're considering just getting actual storm shutters so when the seasonal shitfit hits, we just swing them shut and are done "boarding up" in ten minutes.

Pretty much, yep. If you have time, set up a filter to catch rain water.

I'm sure there's never going to be a time when Americans are forced to drink out of their bathtubs because of the country being too poor to afford having water bottles or running water. I'm only going to fill it up to flush the toilets, I'm not going to drink that since I'll never have too. I'm not going to be chugging 5 gallons of water a day and run out of all supplies on day 1.

sucks to be u! If you look closely in my image, you will see that the windows are specifically made for those shutters, there are holes and bolts already in place. All that I needed to do was unscrew the screws that has been there since the construction of the house, place a piece of the plates, and then screw the screw back into place. It was all pretty easy and doesn't take much time.

All houses in my neighborhood comes with these plates and screws, but only a few amount of people actually bothered installing it.

I'd be a bit more willing to celebrate if it we weren't inevitably going to be guilt tripped into pouring money over there to make them breed out the difference tenfold.

Are you me? I have the same shutters with the same fucktarded design. I live in an apartment on the ground level and no one above us has their shutters on because of just that…

Those look pretty sturdy user. Be sure to lodge or move the can somewhere though.

noice.

As I said, this is my desire for you user.
:D

The city water supply may end up contaminated if storm surge / overflowing rivers / contaminate resevoirs or whereever your city gets clean water. Water towers can be damaged. If electricity disruption is bad enough, and diesel generator fuel gets low, any pumps that distribute / filter can get shut off. Or they sometiems shut it down if they decide it's contaminated and too many stupid niggers will drink it without boiling anyway.

BEHOLD, HE IS COMING WITH THE CLOUDS
AND EVERY EYE SHALL BE BLIND BY HIS GLORY
EVERY EAR SHALL BE STRICKEN DEAF TO HEAR THE THUNDER OF HIS VOICE

The wind will be coming in from the north, which is behind my house, so I think those garbage bins are fine. We will probably put them back inside anyway. I just hope they don't smell like shit.

There are definitely pumps involved. Not all the time; some people have water systems that work based purely on pressure, i.e. water towers. Those are towers with water already stored high above ground; the weight of the water up there pushes down on the water in the pipes below, and makes the water flow when you flush the toilet or use the sink.

Other systems require electric pumps to work. Back in my hometown of CT, my family owns a house on a hilltop. It has a well of its own taken from water reserves in the actual mountain. That requires electricity to pump the water from below all the way up to the house, so when the power goes out, you have a few moments of water pressure and then that's it.

Did you see our primary? The only area that wasn't all in for Trump was Miami-Dade, spicsville.

I just realized that's also what's about to get fucked hardest.

Kek is merciful and makes surgical strikes.

Daily reminder that one of the factors that helped King Nigger assume the oval office was his criticism about how Bush took "too much" time to come and assist the Katrina's victims.
Better meme this too, along how fast Trump was after the flooding

I texted my friend who lives in an apartment on the second block that I will be lmao at him once he dies. The dude's apartment has a really large pane of glass in the living room. The only place with no windows in his apartment is his bathroom.

I wonder how much of my friends are complete retards who didn't bother preparing for anything. I told one of my friends to head to the store and buy some water and stuff but he told me it wasn't necessary since "nothing is going to happen".

Pic related is the water aisle at Publix

Are there any downsides to florida being obliterated?

Praying to KEK for hurricanes in FL and earthquakes in CA

Also pray for Supervolcano in Yellowstone. Actually, could California quakes trigger it?

So when is it hitting, lads? Soon?

That's what the bread aisle at my Wal-Mart looks like.

Florida is currently heavy-red and an asset to Trump.

If the spics vanish FL truly is one of the most based states in the union.

Are you on the coast?

alex jones stream where

north florida is almost like the midwest and is a lot of white people, mostly conservative
south FL is a different fucking country and is overrun with liberals, minorities, and absolute degenerates. I live between Ft. lauderdale and Miami and I've been here 6 years, there are very few redeemable people around here.

Hopefully Matthew is a bad goy and swings directly over Boca Raton, the second highest concentration of kikes in the country. I'd love to hear their kvetching from here.

Obongo could use it as an excuse to postpone the election.

Goddamn, go ten years and suddenly water from the sky is terrifying everyone.

Nope, we actually don't get touched by the hurricane at all. The hurricane is right above Miami-Dade. All we are going to see is a strong storm.

I expect in about 5 hours

Here's the bread aisle at Publix. Camera is shaky because I only had one hand to take the picture with and my other hand was carrying some heavy beverages

No

*muffled OY VEY in the distance*

you'd lose a valuable buffer state for northerner assholes going on vacation.

Got about close to ahundred bottles of water. Filled up a bunch of glass wine bottles for more water. Tub filled. Unfortunately I've only got a 380 and ~200 rounds and my mosin with around 100. I don't think we'll have to use them, but keep an eye out for a skinny white guy in an m65 field jacket

Neither here, central florida, also just expecting a lot of rain and wind at about 55 mph. Was expecting more tbh.

about 5-6 hours should be when we start seeing some serious wind and rain.

Maybe another 5-6 after that it will hit land, the farthest south and west it's projected to go is Palm Beach.

Pretty sure storm surge is the chief killer in a big storm like this user, not the rain.

Also, it's not the wind that kills you user, its the sudden stop at the end.
>oh wait, it is the wind that kills you

good year tbh

A little overboard, don't you think? We're not going to go 2 months without clean water and electricity and have all stores shut down

we just need a tsunami and a forest fire to round out the elemental devastation.

Oh shit, that reminds me…

We also can't fully board the sliding glass doors because you'll be stuck on the patio if you do, AND the assholes at the office shorted us 2 panels for one of the other windows. What the hell

pick 1

Good man. Check on you're neighbors too, yea? Godspeed user, see you on the other side of this.

Son, come on now.

Would you be saying that if it were your home and family in the path of nature's fury?

u u u u

What the fuck? You put yours horizontally?
I had the same problem too, but I just told my neighbors about it and asked them if I could jump their fence to get out of my backyard since my house is between 2 other houses, and on the other side of the fence across is the fence of another neighbor

I've been through I don't know how many hurricanes, they're not that bad, but a massive earthquake that moves the fucking ground itself is infinitely worse.

You look 14

heh i'm ok with being schooled if needed. teach me sempai.

user, I…

ANTI FLORIDA IS ANTI WHITE

DAILY REMINDER ALL ANTI FLORIDA POSTERS ARE TEXCUCKS STILL MAD THEY WENT FOR RATO

MODS

Those dubs indicate you should be banned and then kill yourself

That's how they were designed, yeah. Also, our patio's fully enclosed with no doors to the outside.

Fucking 4chinz faggot

Gas yourself immediately

Tampa reporting in. About to go get beer just in case Matthew veers off course but we are all looking forward to "south florida" getting a gods true wrath. Prayers have been sent so that the funniest possible outcome will occur. Kek speed.

PRAISE KEK

It would be wonderful if Miami Dade got a full helping of holy wrath. They would be finding floating Hillary voters for months.

you have to go back

I'm turning 22 next month despite the fact that people tell me I look 16. There's no 18+ age rule for this site anyway.

Oh my dad and I just put em up vertically since they fit perfectly on the threshold where the sliding door bug-screen used to be. We also figured it was supposed to be like that since there were no holes to bolt the things in.

I was going to go to the gym before I decided to prepare for the storm instead. Also wasn't the founder of Puma in the SS along with his brother that founded Adidas?

Miami-Dade isn't getting hit by the hurricane, the hurricane reaches a couple of miles above it, so we will only have some heavy rain and wind.

Florida will go for Trump this year

meant to post this

not sure if little boy or manlet

If only she didn't have a nigger nose

youtube.com/watch?v=PpTsEAKDBpQ
"Dont surf"

SCOTT HAS HIS NAVY CAP ON

SHIT JUST GOT REAL

I'm torn, user. Kek is not a useless wrathful yahweh who demands we worship his fuckups. Why is Kek killing so many potential friends and family like this?

so is that guy in the actual Navy?

I hadn't even noticed that tbh. Too busy looking at the melons :D

Better to have it and not need it. There's this based old black couple down the road, can give some to them if need be.

Most neighbors have gone, a couple stayed. Gonna head out in about 20 to see if they need anything/need help boarding up.

Rick Scott is a Navy veteran.

GET OUT NOW

fatty

get out

>>>/4chan/

How do you know that? i cant see anything in the pic

We have general election numbers now.

countyballotfiles.elections.myflorida.com/FVRSCountyBallotReports/AbsenteeEarlyVotingReports/PublicStats

Stop this, this isn't 4chan. We have nofappers here.

Come on m8, we're trying to have a hurricane party here.

Exodus, Hurricanes raining frogs, shits getting Apocalyptic!

Go find m8s on halfchan boards, this isn't a popularity contest anymore.

Yeah man :DDDDD

cuckchan leave

Why are you posting that image when talking about me? Are you aroused or something?

Obviously not him as you can see by the filename.

How am I gay?

You're probably right, but I'm not going to workout and sweat in regular clothes

Alright I'm going to fill up my tub now and tell my dad to do the same once he wakes up from his nap.

I wish I could throw one, but whenever I invite my friends to something, 80% don't go, so I didn't bother inviting them to my secure house. I just texted them saying that they're going to die in their apartments and that I will lmao at them

HURRICANE PARTY

This guys state of emergency feels like a metaphor for the whole year

If I had to guess, it's because several warlocks claimed to be wizards.

He's pretty good, endorsed Trump before he got the nomination.

The only really bad thing he did was sign the in-state tuition bill for illegals, but he couldn't let the liberals win on the issue. Sometimes you have to pick your battles.

Is this the official /comfy/ thread?

Requesting 4K livestream of drowning niggers.

Go outside 4chan!

I dont blame them, I just went on Holla Forums its descended into pure cancer my god

I'll try to get some footage, but not too much since I'll be needing to conserve my phone battery

Going to be my last chance to shower and brush my teeth now. See you guys when the storm begins :^)

You too.

Make sure to remember that is you're wearing Pumas then you're grounded so don't be afraid of walking near downed power lines

What am i even looking at

apart from being soaked with water

Bless you user.

Have a rare.

thread theme

Thats some nigger-tier storm prep. The wind will just get under your shutters through the big ass openings and lift them off the building. How can you live in FLA and not have proper protection? If your inland then I guess thats excusable. If your along the shore and thats what you got then enjoy your death.

My house has built in permanent shutters(home was rebuilt after Andrew and we added them then). They are metal and locking so if I decide to evac I can secure the home. Not totally dindu proof but would be just hard enough that looters would move on to the next house.

SuperDome is where all the unprepared niggers where told to go during Katrina. Lots of people got a good lesson on what happens when you don't take responsibility for your own well being. I have a feeling there are going to be lots of newfag Florida residents in for a hard time. Lots of people living here now that have never seen how bad it can really get.

That picture was from yesterday, do you really believe that I would wait until the day of the storm to barricade the house? I'm not wearing workout clothes anymore.

in b4 Palm Beach is under 20 feet of water

There are no big ass openings, and it was pretty difficult to get those shutters to fit in the tight threshold, so they're not going anywhere. We'll see the results when the storm passes by.

2016 is seeming pretty rad so far

We can only hope.

If not we can look forward to the great quake.

I pray for both.

Wish my luck guys im going to be in ground zero, live in yulee fl in a trailer and im not leaving my house

Let me tell you something, what happened during Katrina is not possible in Florida. Too many people are armed here. If the niggers pull any shit, it will be goofy time.

EVERYDAY ITS HAPPENING HAPPENING H H HAPPENING HAPPENING

I bet the niggers can't wait to start a'lootin

I would tell you to go to the >>>/bog/ but Matthew is going to send you there anyway

The hero we all deserve, pls livestream from the top of your trailor if the floods come

No way to stream it, but i will say another tornado hit a month ago and it cost 800 dollars to repair my roof that got torn off, google yulee tornado

Do you have a smartphone?
Just use parascope or youtube

Sounds like fairly Haitian conditions, good luck!

THREAD THEME

My wife has a iphone 6s plus i bought her, idk maybe i will stream it but it wont be till tomarrow until we are in it

Hey, y'all want a livestream of surfers at Pompano Beach?

Here's a livestream of surfers at Pompano Beach.

periscope.tv/itskevnow/1yNGanbMBaWJj

No we won't. Our power will go out, so no streams for you.

area code user?

Has a NOAA plane ever crashed in a storm?

At best I will record some video and upload it here if I feel keeping my phone at 100% power isn't important and believe power would be restored soon.

So you'll see footage, just when it is over and nobody cares about it anymore.

never mind, looks like he doesn't want to drown or something. psh

904 REPORTING IN, ANYONE NEAR BY READY TO AN HERO THIS HURRICANE?

FOX10

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpTsEAKDBpQ

I'll build a wall

99.99% of people in PA will just be confused and annoyed at that billboard.

904 here, start filling your tub.

Blow 'em away Matt.

oh damn ur way far south did you already get hit by it yet

wat
where do you live

904 real life nigga you aint bout dat shit nigga

Blow 'em away Matt.

No. My dad says it is already here, but I refuse to believe it since it's literally nothing outside other than rain.

wtf report that ashole

Anyone feel like this hurricane is a harbinger of something? I'm not sure, but with the escalating tensions in Syria and Deutsche Bank on the brink, I can't help but think something's gonna happen soon.

miaminewtimes.com/music/the-miami-bars-staying-open-so-you-can-drink-your-way-through-hurricane-matthew-8825342

for those ppl in miami

I'm going to be disappointed if in 2 hours, nothing happens. I'm just sitting here bored and reading an introduction to marxist economic theory on the computer before the power goes out (if it ever does)

I'm going to turn on the weather channel and see what they say.

They're going to start leaving early thinking that it's over.

Don't die, user.

Now that's genius. Literal captive audience of normalfags.

Can't wait to hear about some moron getting waxed driving home drunk in a hurricane.

I just fartshitted myself

what did she say?

Lots of new comers and snow birds who live here now that haven't got a clue. It's been 11 years since a real storm hit Florida and many where with out power for 2 weeks+.

Nothing special, just had the volume jacked because the stream they are running is so quiet but she was at like rock concert level and I had it minimized because it was silent for a while.

My dad says that the eye of the storm is on the same level as Miami, and since it is just going to move up north, that literally nothing is going to happen.

I hope he's wrong, I don't want to have done all that preparation all for nothing

Close to down town st aug. Fill your tub so you can use your toilet.

any shop done to this pic?

God damn this is turning out to be a disappointment. Don't know whether to keep on using the computer for as long as I can or just take a nap since I don't believe the power will ever go out.

Is anyone seeing some strong wind where they're at?

this is just the build up 2am, they said

Looking at the radar

It's not going to turn up until that backside hits.

305 here. the weather is literally nice. what a fucking disappointment. like i prep'd hard as fuck yesterday and now my lazy neighbors who did jack shit are being rewarded for their laziness.

yes.

So basically literally nothing is going to happen, and I'll just sleep through "the happening" and wake up to it being over

It may not make landfall at all (lol they never get that right), but it looks like it might circle around for another pass next week (though since they’re wrong about the first track, they’re probably wrong about the second.

The only ones to die will be the ones deemed too low energy by Kek.

For all the anons flushing toilets when the water don't work.
Make sure you
save your water from the bathtub
Get at least 2 or 3 pees before you flush or basically just flush when you dump a load.
If you got a woman in the house it will be hard to convince her but if you flush the toilet every time you pee you will be out of flush water in about a day.

Another thing to help if you lose electricity and have no hot water stretch a garden hose out in the sun and you will have plenty of warm water to wash up with every day.
t. went through hurricane alicia out of power for a week after

The thread theme is repeating digits

>Johnny I Hardly Knew Ye
It's a shame to see a Holla Forums shitposter go down senselessly with so many battles yet to be fought and won.

depends where you live…you may not wake up in Kansas anymore Dorothy

FOX10

www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpTsEAKDBpQ

NOAA guy about to go live.

CAT 4

Was expecting it would last more than 30 secs. Burgers can't handle too much information at once I guess.

If this hurricane smashes Florida, an Earthquake destroys Cali and DC gets nuked, I want you to know that you Yanks are welcome refugees in all other anglo-sphere countries.

heh dream on you can watch us lolz it up all day at your social collapse if your internet still works

For anons who want something to run in the background

earth.nullschool. net/#current/wind/surface/level/winkel3=-73.19,25.39,1114

954 here. No shutters. Relying on impact glass. Currently feeding a few iguanas out back, and may head over to the beach in a bit to check out the swell. Will report back on Periscope once (if) the devastation begins.

561 here, this wait is the worst part just get the fuck over here so the hurricane parties start
also please kek wash away all the niggers spics and jews here because you know we need it.

I hope you're well above the street user. The storm surge there could be big enough. Have a plan B in place bro.

this is v cool thanks bruv

kek is the bringer of change and that face is a manifestation of his will.
praise kek boys, we've broken through the veil hard.

We already had the fires.

good advice user, thx.

THE EYES OF KEK WATCHETH

If pic related forecast pans out then Florida is fucked.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anybody know how Orlando will fare in all this? We have some rental property there. Is it expected to take a big hit?

yes, good hurricane.

hopefully it wastes all its energy fucking up florida before it hits NC

CTR DOX GET IN HERE

No.

lots of people surfing

madmen

I'm where it breaks land. I'm not as scared about wind as I am the rivers on each side of my barrier island flooding my home. Pray for me anons.

Only KEK can save you now guy.

GTFO if you still can.
I AM FUCKING SERIOUS ABOUT THIS

I would be so sad to see a Holla Forums user stay and get fucked up just so they can shit post about the storm.

gg

listen to this guy he has satanic trips in the middle of his ID. Good lawd!

What are you doing you lunatic?
Leave.

House is a good 4 feet off the ground. House has a loft with tons of supplies.

these trips dont lie

I consider myself able enough to not die and survive whatever happens. I am stocked up on water and food and I have my guns with me.

It's happening

I hope you have scuba gear and a shitload of speargun darts too - you're going to be in the ocean for a while you crazy man.

Storm surge could be 11'
Are you going to hide in the loft and hope your feet don't get wet?

Good luck user is all I can say.
Let us know if you make it out alive.

I have a kayak and paddleboard.

I will nigga

Surfs up, enjoy your tidal wave barrel rolls you crazy bastard

HELLO REDDIT!

i.redd.it/al0bi9pm7wpx.jpg

reddit.com/r/PipeTobacco/comments/566p94/the_calm_before_the_storm/

Found you, newfriend

1. Kill yourself, reddit.
2. No, you’re not.
3. Kill yourself for being a degenerate smoker.

Please remove your fedora before using this website too fam

So many Floridanons…

There really ought to be some Holla Forumslack organization down here.

Could be but thats a worse case scenario. Besides, I've got nowhere I can really evacuate to if I'm being perfectly honest. Only option is to weather it out where I am where I've got my supplies.

I capped the I'm here pic from my friend's instagram. It's been circulating social media in my area. That's not me.

Good luck, friends

kek

and I fucking prayed for this goy

hope the fedora will be stained with blood after that hurricane rapes florida.

Its too late, whoever the man is in the picture, he's going to be harassed for life now

"Briarboy" deserves it anyways

BLOW 'EM AWAY MATTHEW

tfw your name is Matthew

[CITATION NEEDED]

youtube.com/user/TheBriarBoy

YouTube'd

DUBS.
FUCKING.
CONFIRM.

I hooked up with 2 girls one night in Florida. They asked me to smile big for them, so I obliged but I was kind of confused and later I asked them why they wanted me to smile big for them. They just wanted to make sure I had all of my teeth.

Stay safe Florida bros and remember to brush your fucking teeth.

Kill yourself degenerate filth.

Weathering it out is probably OK, but drowning because you cant escape isn't. In the event of a direct hit on the The Matanzas River/Bay area, at the least be ready A) go out an upper window onto the roof, or B) figure out some way beforehand ie, prep for it to tear you're way out through the roof if it comes down to that or drowning.

Niggers doing nigger things.

Just woke up from my nap and still fucking nothing. I wish I could turn back time and not bother preparing.

Such is the will of KEK

dont worry you home will be battered by 125 mph winds within the next 12 hours Im sure

Feelsbadman

Any good streams? Local radio stations that will be in the happening?

Can confirm. Have a contact in Haiti. Over 200 dead and rising. God help my contact

321 till I die motherfucker

I live in Miami Dade county, so no. The news claimed we would see 70mph winds and heavy storms and shit, but all that has happened is light rain as if it were any other day.

Where are you being deployed specifically user?

Orlando radio station stream
Maybe we can hear the DJs drown on air.
news965.com/

Did King Obongo just declare martial law?

that's some shit grade food there user, do all amer-anons eat like that?

Theyre pretty immune to bad weather, seeing as they can fly pretty high above the majority of wind

And what would you buy in this situation?

I hope there wasn't a big guy on that plane..

Is your mom evacuating, user?

surfguru .com/south-florida-surf-reports/south-beach-surf-report

Pretty good one

Nevermind, it's rapidly getting too dark to see now.

17mph away from being a CAT5

Guys Obama declared martial law, doesn't that mean he can stay as president for a longer time? WWIII and all that yadda?

No

FIRE/EMS suspending service once sustained winds reach 50mph.

Why not? She could die. Why are you so casual about this? Shouldn't you be doing something?

They are going to take calls on air soon

11 foot storm surge expected.

I called her four times asking her to leave. I can't do anything short of going over there once it passes.

Its going to be a warzone. I just hope the national guard doesn't stop me. I'm still looking for a buddy to go down with so I don't go alone

I hope this hurricane kills this bitch.

Revelation 16:13
And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. 14These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.…

This is it boys

who dis fat bitch?

I will check your unchecked dubs, user.

who /racewar hurricane matthew/ ready?

12-17 in merrit island

Somebody should rev up some #FloridaBLM-HurricaneMatthewLootCrew accounts

Evil. Pure evil. Giant fucking coal burner too.
MAY KEK PURGE THIS WICKED ONE

This thread is starting to die, made new bread:

I can only be comfy for you from afar. Good luck, user, and score well.

That isn't how it works, you stupid motherfucker

This thread is starting to die, made new bread:

Well, until it does die, here's some links:

AM I FUCKED?" or "WILL I BE OKAY?" anons, please check your area's warnings using this link:
weather.gov/

Tidbits: tropicaltidbits.com/
SpaghettiModels: spaghettimodels.com/
Navy NRL: nrlmry.navy.mil/TC.html

NOAA: nws.noaa.gov/om/hurricane/
FEMA: fema.gov/disaster/4068/updates/hurricane-safety-tips-learn-what-do-during-and-after-hurricane
Coast Guard Hurricane Supply Kit: uscg.mil/d7/airstaBorinquen/docs/HurricanePage/Suggested Hurricane Supply Kits .pdf

-Greater than 95% chance of making landfall somewhere between Boca Raton and Brevard County.
-Currently a cat 4, going to hit Florida as a a cat 4.
-Reminder that hotels are getting sold out all across Tampa and St. Pete. It'd be wise to check hotels more north of Tampa for the best possibility of securing a room if you're evacuating. Traffic along I-4 and other highways moving west are getting clogged, and thus detours will be needed to get out safely in as little time as possible.

Florida Beach Cams: mybeachcams.com/florida/southeast-keys/
Nassau, Bahamas Cam: portnassauwebcam.com/
Public Highway Cams: sigalert.com/Map.asp?lat=28.52839&lon=-81.2033&z=0

twitter.com/RyanMaue
twitter.com/HRD_AOML_NOAA
twitter.com/NOAA_HurrHunter

broadcastify.com/listen/stid/12

earth.nullschool.net/

good looking out, got a window out on the loft and can get to roof easily.

nigger, what?

All this shit is going to be underwater tomorrow. They are expecting a 13ft storm surge I think.

Ya the barrier islands are going to be #rekt if it makes landfall there. Wiped right off the map nothing left. They have been under mandatory evac so hopefully no one was dumb enough to stay.

To my knowledge, if you can't install proper window protection then you are supposed to put criss-crossing lines of duct tape on your windows so that if they break the larger chunks of glass will all be stuck together, making it easier to clean up later.

I dont live in Hurricane land so correct me if I am wrong.

==WHY IN THE FUCK HAS NOBODY CHECKED MY NUMBERS YET==

Over 9000 rounds, 1000 00buck arrived yesterday body is ready

Nice check

Checked

Also checked

(checked)

Thanks buddies
Take these pics as gifts

Dude, you have no idea how depressed I've been recently. I just hope this Hurricane really fucks shit up so I can get my mind off of how depressed I am and watch other people be depressed.

Cheer up, user.

Blow em' away matt!

Matthew is a geoengineered distraction (pic related).

That one kind of looks like it has the skull face too

miamiandbeaches.com/see-miami#webcams

chariff.com/south-beach-tv.htm

Here's some live webcams in the Miami area for weirdos like me who like to watch as the wind steadily picks up and breaks things.

Local TV
wftv.com/
local radio
news965.com/stream/

thanks!

leld

Alright sounds good then. Stay safe user.

I hope they are all wrong and it veers out to sea again. Big surges are dangerous.

Yea that's a common practice user. It's more about safety though rather than easy cleanup.

It bypassed Miami this pass user.

It's literally nothing. I can't believe the hurricane already "passed" Miami. All that green you see of the hurricane from the weather channel doesn't mean shit, it just feels like any regular day. I bet if you had that radar across other parts of the country, most of the country would be covered in that green.

This entire thing was an over-exaggerated sham to drive up sales of water bottles.

repost from other thread since that dude who created it was a fucking faggot and thought that this thread would die

dude, just count yourself lucky and move on. this is a yuge fucking storm.

We can't deny that the government could have weather machines or at least the ability to influence the atmosphere and weather
Although, we never actually went to the moon so this is all probably just made up on a computer screen of a fake earth

Filtered and reported

>>>/fringe/

>>>/x/

Physically go down to fucking Florida and tell me it's fake you tard

Moon landing can also be confirmed once we develop accurate enough telescopes to see the moon landings in detail, or you can go yourself once we invent common private space travel (assuming they let you go there since the dark side is probably being used for ayys)

lmao

welp I'm off anons. stay safe any fellow floridanons!

ORANGE COUNTY WILL BE UNDER MANDATORY CURFEW STARTING AT 10pm. .

VIOLATORS WILL BE ARRESTED.

Already there

Bretty gud lads

Shadilay

I did all this preparation for nothing while you guys up north get all of the fucking action. Fuck you, "yuge fucking storm". I bought 30 bottles of water + a bunch of food, covered up my windows and filled my bathtub all to get ready for light rain and 5mph winds.

I don't mean it is a sham like "hurr the government created the hurricane to drive up sales of water". What I meant is that they over-exaggerated the storm 10 times over with their huge depiction of what it looks like without disclosing that 80% of it is just regular wind. My city is supposedly covered by this hurricane, but I would have never known this if I hadn't looked at the TV since outside is completely normal.

You're right - here are some better ones that are closer to the path of the hurricane.

West Palm Beach:
youtube.com/watch?v=nBj9mclDUIk

Ocean Cam:
youtube.com/watch?v=a1dTOZHa7dk

Reported.
>>>/x/

foxnews embraces the chaos

archive.is/coVCO

I'm near UCF in this red area. Has my time come?

Go report kek posters to /x/ too. And all their threads.

nah just get over to Forsyth Road, you'll be okay

Yeah, I know what you meant, I just felt like throwing the possibility that the gov also has more control of everything.

Calm down, I'm just throwing out possibilities, although the moon landing was definitely faked.

Yes, reported. Go back to /x/.

Man I should have been watching fox news rather than the faggots from the weather channel. Fox is clearly showing that nothing is happening in Miami whereas the weather channel makes it look like Miami is going to get wiped off the face of the earth.

My college got closed down today because of fucking faggots watching the weather channel rather than fox news.

Power and cellsites could be off for 2 week in the impact zone.

Hopefully you anons in that area have a battery powered radio as well as food and water to last this thing out.

Better TV coverage here. Local and on the ground.
wftv.com/

nope :^)

Prove me wrong
I don't see how you can believe that the Jew control both candidates and all the media and banks, yet they can't be bothered to fake the moon landing to in order to boost American morale and use the NSA as a money sink

Volusia county starting mandatory curfew at 12 midnight. Those caught out after that will be subject to arrest.
wftv.com/watch-live

dude seriously talk about a fucking cocktease i'm sitting inside on the fucking internet i didn't stock my fridge full of beer for this shit

WEW
They must think their viewers are really, really retarded.

Until we have documented proof, it's just a theory.

someones gonna lose their job

It looks like something they do while checking equipment, not broadcasting.

I already posted some proof, there's more if you look into it, all this stuff you can find from a google search, it's not hard. The faked moon landing is just another redpill that we need to swallow, it's hard at first but you will come to the truth eventually.

I seriously fucking hope so because my house is dangerously close to the storm and neither my home or my supplies are prepared enough for something like this.

don't derail the thread m8

Nigger death count in Haiti is over 200 now.

THANK GOD FOR DEAD NIGGERS

carol is a good girl

Checked.

Its not like this came out of nowhere. How could you not be prepped? You had days to figure this shit out.

you mean praise kek

He's got you there user

Is there any news from the Yulee user who is directly in the path of the damn hurricane but refuses to leave his trailer?

He is already dead.

Of course

PRAISE KEK FOR DEAD NIGGERS

If you put on some black face you can join the F L B L M L O O T C R E W S

West Palm Beach is starting to get hit now.

Good

Goodnight, sweet prince. You would've been a great partner in the upcoming race war.

No we need the commiefornia Earthquake at 7777777.

Is that Giygas?

Does insurance cover damage from falling Hatians?

Since this was such a huge letdown, I started to crack open my hurricane food.

You're in Miami too? Literally nothing will happen. The weather channel grossly exaggerates the size of the hurricane.

The worst part about this is that I wasted $4 on water when I don't even drink from plastic containers.

Wojak. . . Wojak. . . Wojak. . . Wojak. . .
Wojak. . . Wojak. . . Wojak. . . Wojak. . .

it feels so good

Blow 'em away Matt.

So has anyone died yet?

This. Seriously

Bunch of Haitians

anyone experiencing strong storms?

Like 200 Haitians and one Cuban

So just some niggers? Any destruction in Florida?

But be sure and be south of Union Park, those Bastards north towards University are fucked.

Nothing much over here in Jensen Beach

landfall isnt until tomorrow morning. There will be a shitload of dead nigs. They can't swim.

wftv.com/watch-live

Man if this turns out to be another false start im going to stop coming to these threads. I can only take so much disappointment

I can't say for other cities, but I'm in Miami and nothing has happened. Nobody would have ever guessed there was supposed to be a hurricane or "tropical storms" here if it weren't for the weather channel over-exaggerating everything.

Imaging the disappointment of how those of us who prepped feel.

I think the highlight of this was the Haitian niggers dying. We just don't have any footage of that yet.

The weather channel promised wind speeds of 70mph, they better be right. If they are wrong about that too, I think this will be the single most disappointing moment of my life.

The power of the storm is only on the east side of the eye. Hurricane hasn't made landfall and there's no eye wall on Florida yet. I remember back in the days with Rita and Ike, fun times 70+ mph and a mini tornado uprooted a tree at our neighboor's and made a line of wreckage through 4 backyards. Very little damage though.

I'm just picturing all the gators, getting ready to feast upon hominid carcasses composed of reconstituted fried chicken.

Its going to be glorious.

The entire eastern coast of the peninsula is going to be a giant gator-bait crockpot.

Its going to make landfall up by Orlando as a category 4.
There will be blood.

Why do people live down here?

west wall is not as strong as east, very thin.

I wish I was there, but sadly I'm 4 hours south. And I don't really care what happens in other cities, I'm disappointed because the hurricane ISN'T hitting mine when I got all prepared for it. The only problems I had with water in Orlando was when my phone got fucking drenched in water because of some disney world ride.

That nigger on the simulcasted Fox stream sounds like a white guy.

pop off some nogs when they come to raid.
You're in my prayers.

official death toll in Haiti raised to 283

Time to get a boom stick

Any other floridafags seriously underwhelmed by this shit? It's 60 miles east of palm beach, but everyone south of palm beach has gotten only light to medium rain and wind, nice and constant.
It's still a category 4 and this just feels like a weak thunderstorm, without the thunder, just extended a bit. Sure, the storm is 100 miles away or something, but COME ON NATURE YOU CAN FUCKING DO BETTER THAN THIS SHIT

Maybe when Matthew makes landfall in Orlando he'll pull another Omar Mateen, eh?

Explain this shit.

Kill some fuckin' jews…

Good let them come, we'll fuck up some niggers

CHRIS KYLE YOU'RE OUR ONLY HOPE

The guns are loaded up here in Gainesville boys - picked up a rack of pabst c'mon

wftv.com/watch-live

STARTING UP AT DAYTONA BEACH

Jackson county checking in.

Yeah I'm never trusting these weather kikes again.

Fucking look at these retards. This is like some guy who hasn't had sex in a decade and now that his chance has come again he's spilling his fucking spaghetti all over the girl.

Pfft as if fag. Though it could be a half breed, or not him.

Time will only tell.

I for one don't want to be dissapoint.

Checked

GOOD LUCK HURRICANE! MAKE THEM DEAD!

Here is my Update for Hurricane Matthew and it is Getting Worse and the Winds is Strengthening and the Waves is Getting Bigger and it is Now Upgraded to Category 4 Hurricane and Hurricane Matthew will be Bringing Wind Driven Rain and Sideways Rain and A lot of People have Evacuated their Homes in Florida and the Windows is Now Boarded Up and Hurricane Matthew will Continue on to Friday October 7, 2016 and the Grocery Shelves is Cleared Away and Recommend People to Stay Indoors and Don't Go Outside and Make Sure to Have your Flashlights, Candles, Crank Up Radio, Extra Batteries, Generators, Battery Operated Lanterns and Bottled Water Ready and Make Sure to Stay Away from the Beaches and Don't Go Near the Shores if you Can and it will be Really Dangerous Storm for The State of Florida Especially in Miami, Orlando, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach and Jacksonville Florida and Hurricane Matthew is Capable of Bringing Down Power Lines and Snapping Tree Branches and Telephone Poles in Half and It will Bring Down Transformers and it will Cause a lot of Flooding and Puddles on the Streets in the State of Florida.

The jew is hyping it up so they can play the "climate change" card on Sunday.

Thanks Frankie.

"THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE, THIS IS NOT A HYPE"

I CAN.

Miami niggers will probably loot anyway.

It's how they justify their pay checks. What else would you expect from kikes?

I hope not. There's no excuse for it.

Like dumb niggers need one.
How long til #MiamiLootCrew is trending?

check'd

Oy vey goyim that climate change is terrible, we need more funding so we can predict the weather with more accuracy.

Don't forget to donate to the red cross, goy! Those poor Haitians, it's our duty as (((citizens of the world))) to look out for the nig – er, poor oppressed people of color in another country who haven't accomplished anything whatsoever since their little slave revolt!

I don't get involved with social media, so I wouldn't know. Dumb niggers who never prepare for anything will be looting for sure in central Florida when the hurricane hits.

Florida trailer park trash (read: Florida's Democrat population) will be displaced and disenfranchised by the storm.

This was all the doing of Meme Magic!

FLORIDA WILL BE A RED STATE!

SPICS WILL BE WASHED AWAY

DEPORTATION FORCE MATTHEW

Sorry guys, but every county in Florida is already red except for Miami-Dade County which isn't being hit by the storm. I live in Miami and all we had was some rain and like 4mph wind. It's all over now.

the hurricane is going to hit north FL, which is Holla Forums-ish people. the degenerates, minorities, and liberals are all in south FL. Matthew is hitting the wrong place. It might wreck a bit of Boca though, which is super fucking jewish.

t. guy living in Hollywood FL

Doesn't seem any worse than the last few hurricanes we had.

I think I went there once for 4th of July. Nice place, but horrible traffic.

I hope it doesnt hit the eastern coast of florida.

4th of July is the worst possible time of year to go to Hollywood or Ft. Lauderdale. The beach is packed with the entire fucking population of Broward and it will legit take you 2 hours to move a couple miles and find a parking spot.

It's second only to winter when the Quebec snowbirds start flocking down here. Everyone hates them. They drive super slow, they get sunburnt in the parking lots 50 feet away from the actual beach, they just increase congestion of traffic. If you're ever going to go north for 4th of July again you damn well better do it super early and be prepared to make a day of it, I've never seen so many people cramped so close together outside in one place before.

I wonder what is the likeliness of racewar in december?

Kek said 100%

Well, I was predicting it would happen in a few months : ^)

HOLY SEVENS CONFIRM
RACEWAR FOR CHRISTMAS

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW

We were new to Florida and my dad just wanted to show me around the state by going on a road trip. We went to a nice pizza place that overlooks a lake.

My favorite trip though is to Bahia Honda (key west), but that is around a 3 hour drive from Kendall.

My sister told me that the wind is going to arrive at 5am, but I have just given up at this point. The lucky fuckers up north is going to get all of the fun while I'm left with nothing.

0%, but get ready for the certain looting that will take place even though niggers have been told time and time again to stock up on the supplies ahead of time. Anyone who didn't spend the $4 to buy enough water to last 2 months deserves to die, but we know that would never happen, they would just rob a store.

Dubs checked. I'm in Central Florida, and I could tell straight off that they were hyping this to all hell. Still disappointing though.

Checked

when will racewar happen?

Counter-checked

HOLY FUCK IF THIS IS TRUE ITS COMING RIGHT FOR ME

904 here. If your east of I-95 your fucked.

WESTSIDE/INLAND IS THE MASTER RACE

You horrible bastard, you ruined my first trips

The NOAA server is down. Did it get blowah’d?

CENTRAL FL BRO REPORTING IN

I thought I was safe but it might fuck me.

Spared by one digit, praise kek.

I was just playing around. Nobody can ruin digits.

Well, than crisis averted.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Any live updates from you gator faggots?

hello Holla Forums my name is Matt.

Hurricane Matthew is about to Make Florida Great Again!

Sharpened machete, check,AK bayonet check.

Absolutely nothing in Miami, I just wonder why people up north are so quiet.

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HAS COME

Boca Raton here I've been watching hulu, shitposting, and drinking all day we have thunderstorms worse than this all summer.
1/10 hurricane experience right now this is bullshit.

I hereby declare Matthew being the biggest disappointment of the year. Hurricanes are a fucking joke, they only effect a measly percentage of what the big phony radar images would have you believing.

WE WUZ TROPICAL STORMS N SHIIIEEET

I'm going to make so much money off this hurricane.
Shipping will go up afterwards because of all the humanitarian aide.

Are you a business owner of water bottles or something?

It isn't necessarily the storm user, it is the people. Not to inconvenience you but I'm hoping for widespread power-outages.

WIDESPREAD POWER OUTAGES FOR SEVERAL DAYS

I'm a gulf coast fag, Hurricanes 9/10 are all hype and niggers looting because muh lihts dunt wurk

I told my dad those faggots were probably hyping it to sell gas and water bottles. Some Jew who owns dasani and shell is rubbing his hands together.

what

Haiti still got hit pretty hard

Looks the same to me.

I was waiting in line at the grocery store to buy some candy and the dude who didn't know there was a hurricane told me that this was all just hype to get people to buy unnecessary shit. People around us were carrying carts with around 3~4 boxes of water. While we were in line, we both got ourselves a box for the hell of it since it was cheap and the employees stacked a mountain of those boxes right by the line.

lmao cuck can't see our discussion.

I used to live in Florida got hit by wilma jean and francis all in a row fucked my house all up then just sold the property and moved out of the spic hell hole 1000 miles north.

That's because they were hit directly, in the measly part of the hurricane that actually does some damage. Like I said, some of the area of the projected image is dangerous, but the vast majority of it is nothing.

Did your insurance cover the damages?

Katrina was years ago, my user.

Beat me to it you cheeky bastard.

WE AWAIT THE COMING OF THE SEVEN OF SEVENS
A MIGHTY FLOOD WILL WASH US FROM THIS EARTH
BUT ONLY IF YOU REPLY
SEND ME TO HEAVEN, O SEVEN OF SEVENS
AND OFFER YOUR DUBS TO THE LORD.

I think what ever it was the FEMA shit payed for it. Had a like 20 foot wide banyan tree in the yard that punched a hole in the roof and the roots ripped up the concrete floor in my shed. The school board bought it a just demolished the house it is just a empty lot 10 years later.

SEND ME TO HEAVEN, O SEVEN OF SEVENS

Also had a giant mango tree with a huge pitbull/lab mix chained to it with a tow chain because the spics would jump my fence and climb the tree and steal mangoes

Here's 2 of my videos

What a shithole.

Why didn't it flush it all away.

321 reporting in, we're already getting some strong winds. It might fuck my shit up a bit, but I should be fine if it doesn't decide to hit land and carry my house away.

The storm surge is over 10 feet you idiot. Leave now while you still can.

what happened to the dog?

When will Clinton start blaming the Hurricanes or Haiti on Trump or has that already happened?

Nothing happened in South Florida i.e. where all the Hillary voters are, but the "redneck" north, where Trump's supporters are, is going to get pummeled. Is that what Kek desires?

She died of old age. She also ate any mangoes that fell off the tree she was a strange dog.

My dogs go for green beans on the vine… -.-

Oh I thought you meant that the dog was chained up to the tree during a hurricane.

Nah was just blog posting about how she guarded my mangoes from spics.

Green beans attract dogs

HE TRIED TO WARNED YOU

oh no hes scaring people no fucking shit that shit is gonna fuck things up

What's got me laughing is that its gonna do a loop-de-loop.

Matthew confirmed for being a hedonist.

r/ing more of this guy. I was out of the house when this part was on and I couldn't save the whole thing

Found this

Man that was some serious fearmongering, BUT WHAT IS THEIR PLAN?!?!

I almost thought it was fake with how fucking out of this world the shit is he said.

Whether people will willingly file themselves into FEMA camps when they false flag imminent nuclear strikes from Russia.

THE BANTZ

The word NASA in hebrew means deceiver, or to lie.

Comfy Stream on facebook live

Dolphin jumps over hedgehog?

looks more like this

…and the barometer goes down, down, down…

I swear to fuck this thing is broken though…

fuck just move over like 20 miles west you faggot make this day of waiting fucking worth it, storm is big enough where if it actually got towards the coast it would cover the state and maybe we would actually get some fucking rain

Looks like it won’t actually make landfall, but may spin around again next week.

Yeah, the media didn’t really take Katrina seriously. I’m glad they’re outright stating what will happen this time around (after the longest time between hurricanes in recorded history LOL FUCKING BLOBAL GLOMING).

Then again, if the media normalizes this kind of speech, they’re obviously setting us up for something huge involving domestic war…

NEVER LET THE KIKES GET AWAY WITH A CHANGE UNQUESTIONED

Let’s get Fox sued by the ADL.

Fox News stream
hulkusc.com/watch-fox-news-live-streaming/

HERE COMETH KEK.

what's happening famalams? Did it hit yet? Is there death and destruction evewhere?

Nevermind, I just heard it was nothing.

nope

yep

Those puddles look deep

what a sham

Oh wow that sure is a hurricane boy howdy.

Seminole county fag here. Not even a fucking power outage at my place.

Rush is calling out the media like never before.

This hurricane is awesome

Northern Bervard fag reporting. Twenty hour power outage and a bunch of branches in my yard. Had a bunch of people driving around in golf carts by 6 PM.

SHEEEEITT

Kek's wrath is so surgical

Thankfully North Florida was mostly spared. Thank you Lord Jesus.

Well congratulations! You got yourself weatherjewed! Now what's the next step of your master plan?

Blow 'em away Matt

The eye literally did an oathbreaker and picked up steam to charelotte