CUCKCHAN VISITOR INCREASE

Holla Forums gets more and more infected with cuckchan faggotry

now its common to see massive amounts of shit posts and anime faggotry. mods are doing a great job but we need to make Holla Forums as unattractive as possible to retards coming over from halfchan.

the high amount of new autists here is probably its related to the presidential vote and the bankruptcy of 4chan.

Mods are fucking shills you goon.

Newfriends don't yet understand that the mods on Holla Forums exist on to keep it barely tolerable while provoking us when they can. Fuck those irc circlejerk kikes.

Let them come. Shitposting will win them over and the fire will rise.

There's only one way to fix this.

Thanks for outing yourself, cuckvalion. Reported, enjoy your ban.

Our pph and active users numbers are the same though.

Daily reminder that /christian/ and Holla Forums go way, way back.

Deus vult.

Also that comic is cancer.

At most it's increased 100 over the past few days. Calm the fuck down.

this comic is your future if cuckchan migrates over here

eat a brick and die twat

fuck off christcuck
Go wed your daughter to a christian nigger.

Actually I think its decreased.
pic unrelated

cuckchan isn't coming here. if anything people are leaving.

GLOBAL REPORT FOR BEING A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT

Reported for intl.

Just tell lolbergs to fuck off.

Lolbergs not welcome

Faggots like you are driving everyone away.

Hang yourself

as if driving away christcucks is a problem..

I didn't say anything about PR. All I'm saying is if you faggots keep telling to leave or kill themselves, people actually will until Holla Forums is nothing but you spergs telling each other to kill themeslves all day.

Holla Forums is the catalyst of a lot of hip happ's right now. no matter what chan, Holla Forums will survive the storm as the amorphous hate machine it is. That said, between a potential second exodus between halfchan and pedochan the powers that be are trying to (((name))) us, and some legit D&C from other boards/groups gives us probable cause to be a it on edge.

we cannot go back, but Holla Forums will continue moving forward

Who is your favorite 2hu and why do you hate the kikes?

It's good hygiene to shame newfags like you and OP. OP's shitty comic should've ended with the altkike showing up to the 8ch, but then getting shot with a gun labeled sage and the stickman saying KYS FGT.

The only newfag here is you, user.

by posting this shit on 8/pol/ ID:dae4ae is considered to be a shill
by posting this shit on 4/pol/ same guys is considered not to be a shill but a hero

do you want to make ID:dae4ae a hero on 8/pol/?

If you're going to try to make them sound dumb, at least don't spell college with an 'a'.

He should an hero.

4pol is losing the war against the shills. Chances are it will die down once Trump is elected president, but there is a degree to which the change is irreversible.

So if a shill for calling you out as a butthurt faggot?

*I'm, not if

How many threads do you retards have to make about this? Pic related is in negotiations now to buy it. This is a best case scenario. Go home kids. This is not the place for you.

ahmed is google translate fail again?

you can both be heroes by hanging yourself.

D&C shill detected

If there has been a visitor increase, then how come the numbers haven't changed?

212 PPH
2797 Active Users

I think Holla Forums is just trolling Holla Forums.

Cool. At this point I cant even look at 4/pol/ because of the lingo and general feel of it.

You're the outsider who is starting fights and doesn't even know what an hero is

maybe its the woods maybe its cuckchan but your home is not here

And now watch the bullets fly

I think this user is right. Many of the 4cuck refugees are moving to leftypol, which is now the 4th largest board and will overtake Holla Forums if the current trend continues.

Hi Holla Forums. Still getting triggered by cartoon girls?

hellofellowkids.exe

This is why I don't worry too much about being infiltrated. Guy gets called out on not knowing what an hero is and insists he belongs here.

nigger where the fuck do you think you are

To be fair there could be just as many regulars taking a break due to the sharp drop in quality.

All take heed of this warning.

thats also is why you dont get a girlfriend and collect stones and leafs and hide them under your bed

and then you vote hillary clinton

fucking gold pic

Let's not pretend the problem does not exist; there are definitely a few problem posters that have shown up recently. Anime posters have always been here yes and we aren't going to purge all of them, but there is a world of difference between leaving a Chaika attached to a normal post and trying to turn an active discussion into a personal imagedump thread.

That is entirely possible. I've also considered the possibility that more bans are being handed out. We have 6 or 7 Volunteers + botmod + global vols. That's a hell of a lot of moderation.

Gore is not having that effect anymore you moron. People are now desensitized to it because of faggots like you who posted it over and over again. It's useless to get the normies away

so user, in your opinion how do you describe an hero?

What is this … a stabbing for ants?

I don't understand the gore spammers much either. I mean, most of us came here from 4chan, for one reason or another. Holla Forums wasn't created in a vacuum. So spamming gore? I don't get the point.

..2004 to now and I am still stuck in a fucking image board….

has anyone noticed this faggot forgot the 4th frame?

DC thread, kill yourself.

Welcome to Hell. You've yet to come to terms with the fact that you're actually dead.

is this a bot???

How did they get a picture of a PM? I've never seen this and I've seen the imkampfy stuff for a long time. Also, cuckchan needs to leave ASAP.

No, it's just some 4chan refugee

triggering Louise Mensch is always fun tho

Honestly that is actually pretty good. As inevitably Holla Forums eventually uncucks themselves when trying to raid or otherwise fight us over prolonged periods.

We'll have a bufferzone where fledgling anons can start to adapt to chan culture. Even if it is shit, it's shit that occasionally cross links into gems.

The cuckchan refugees are definitely watering down the quality of posts but for the most part it's not taking effect. You'll get a "why so racist" or the "based faggot" posts occasionally but they get shit on almost instantly. These newfags need to lurk and learn NO NIGGERS NO FAGS AND GAS THE KIKES. That or they need to fucking leave…

I thought Samir Hydelabano was known over there

My favorite Touhou character is Kyouko and I hate kikes because of their shameless exploitation of the Holohoax, which they blew out of proportion thanks to the falsified reports that they forged in many of the post-war kangaroo courts. It has been over 60 years ago, yet you're still using it as an excuse to get a free pass on EVERYTHING: the insane manipulation of media, the lobbying, the atrocities you're committing against the Palestinians in the lands you STOLE thanks to your Jew friends in the United Kingdom.
Everyone knows what you're doing and you've been doing in these 50 years, the only reason this spiral of silence still exists today is because you'd be called a Nazi, an anti-semite, you'de be ostracized from society.
Can you imagine a Kurd terrorist being excused because 90 years ago the Ottomans attempted to kill his people? It would be inexcusable, but then again Jews have their friends in Hollywood who love to line their pockets by tugging at goyim's heartstrings.
I'm fucking sick and tired of your slimeball tactics. If you really have the support of people in the western hemisphere then are you still wasting no effort to influence and manipulate public opinione, kikes?

Don't be scared OP, you will be a faggot no matter what amount of newfags join.

don't forget all the fucking lolbergs out here now and this retarded national libertarianism drivel they're trying

I take incredible issue with panels 5 and on. no "reddit" Spacing for you safe space snowflakes The blue man is smart and has his collage [sic] degree. Then in panel 10 he's a retard.

Objectivism is just Aristotle updated, comrade

its ridiculous

"some" aspects of free market capitalism can be retained but lolbergs are responsible for the juden's rise to power in the first place

Lolbergs, TRS faggots, /christian/ deus larpers, 'muh based black guy' types, niggerspeak posters, flat earthers, anti-science types, it never ends.

so TRS is that the group with that Sinead bitch who was exposed to be at the very least a crazy cunt (I've seen the webm where she's screaming bloody murder)

That's Firestarter media that was associated with Sinead. IIRC they're part of the evalion shill group, as is the reddit coontown 'Chimpire' clique.

sorry I can't keep up with all these turds

All I know is that ALL of them are shit

We need a containment board like /4pol/

No worries, I endure it because I can. I should get a service star for enduring shills for these 18 months.

It exists: >>>/4pol/