Transgender Implementation Handbook

Department of Defense released "Transgender Service in the U.S. Military" Implementation Handbook on the 30th of last month.

Scenario 15:
"Following her transition (which did not include any sex reassignment surgery) and gender marker change in the Service personnel data system from male to female, Petty Officer Kelleher was assigned to a Coast Guard cutter and
provided quarters in female berthing. Shortly after her arrival aboard the cutter, several females in Petty Officer Kelleher’s berthing area complained to
the Command Senior Chief about being uncomfortable around Petty Officer Kelleher as she still has male genitalia. The Command Senior Chief approached
the commanding officer with these complaints hoping to achieve some sort of resolution."

defense .gov/Portals/1/features/2016/0616_policy/DoDTGHandbook_093016.pdf?ver=2016-09-30-160933-837

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

our military is falling apart

This chart is essential knowledge for the 21st century warrior.

Can you guys even imagine how hard it is to be a boot camp sergeant these days?

>"WYOMING? ONLY TWO THINGS COME FROM WYOMING! THEY ARE…[looks through Wikipedia]…COAL AND NATURAL GAS! WHICH ARE YOU, SOLDIER?!"

inb4 they try to brand the army they are fighting against as a "meanie pants", "bullies" etc…

…"shitlords," "pissbabies," etc. And they'll probably embrace the name with an evil grin just like we do.

I'll just fucking bet he did!
"Oh, I'm not climbing that big ol' wall, sarge. I'll just walk around."

It's like they fucking WANT a military coup or something.

More like half the army declares menstruation or pregnancy leave when the enemy invades and the country is overrun when the manpower shortage hits hard on the eve of the operation.

Why the fuck are they continuing with this embarassing shit when there is a threat of war with Russia? I have to assume that the threat has to be pretty damn low if they continue with ruining the USA military like this.

72 pages of this bullshit. Is someone paid by the letter?

In 10 years, the military has gone from kicking out open homosexuals to now enabling transsexual mental defectives.

I find it hard to believe because gender dysphoria is still listed as a mental illness in the DSM.

These people are not fit for service, they are sex maniacs and have a very high suicide rate. This will only add to the military's suicide problem from PTSD.

The money people love what Barack Obama is doing to unit cohesion with all the cultural Marxism because it is motivating all the decent people to GTFO when their terms are up instead of staying in to get their pensions.

Any world war jew vets reading about what is happening probably wonder if this is real life or if they're already in the netherworld.

If she wanted to be male then she should have cut her womb out so baby don't suffer the child abuse. Please let me off this ride. I beg you!

Of all things I would expect the military to be somewhat uncucked but there is little to no difference between the military and uni. Jesus fucking Christ this fucking happened to the military of all government institutions that got cucked. Meanwhile ruskies, North Koreans, and even fucking the Saudis don't tolerate this shit. If there is a ww3 please let it wake ppl the fuck up reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Good thing is that if their white anting is successful the military will be completely incompetent and useless, which would make a civil war a lot easier.

He actually said this?

No. It's a running joke at this point where you can put any made up retarded "quote" next to Trudeau's picture and it almost seems feasible. Lurk moar.

Apparently not, or at least I can't find a video or anything of him saying that, but there is this video attributing it to him. It's a satire video, however so I'm not sure if all of the quotes are genuine. I know for a fact that the final quote about honour killings not being barbaric is a real quote: youtube.com/watch?v=ttiyAw4y4Ck

Russia should offer the last standing patriots in the US military the option when at WAR , to fight for a Confederate type army

Keep in mind all of this shit is for the sake of less than .3 percent of the population.

lol

This is the shit I don't get. Why are they pushing for WW3 when their army is made of women, faggots and shitskins?

The US military has always been a huge tool for kike social engineering. Patriotard neocon cucks conflate joining the military to die in pointless wars for israel with being a hero. Leftist faggots think that tranny death squads are great because muh stronk transwomyn. This cycle has been going on since niggers were allowed to fight in the same units as whites.

Because this is all a show. WW3(if and when it happens) will basically be like a rigged football game. The refs will let the game go as long as it's entertaining, keeping it close but rig it for which team makes for the better story in the end. Russia and the USA are both kiked, we can only hope that another war just results in them just killing each other and getting as little other white countries involved as possible. Otherwise it's all ogre.

Glubb has never been more right.

For reference: people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf

It will continue until you boycott it.

T-blockers and estrogen greatly reduce your muscles, so this makes sense.

When it happens and it will. it will be Russia WITH China dping your stupid ass and you're already agreed to lose. Go to the library and read some fuckers books. It's amazing how open some of these fuckers are.

Everyone will be killed as Russia's defense system is automated. They detected ONE fucking thing coming over the Artic circle and they fire off, EVERYTHING THEY HAVE.

Haaa, faggots. They were probably obligated to do this, considering they are government property.

Step 1. Acquire pic related.

Step 2. Assemble all straight troops.

Step 3. Install pic related into a tall tree

Step 4. Install gallows beneath it

Step 5. Bring faggot to gallows

Step 6. Apply faggot neck to pic related

Step 7. Throw the lever and watch him hang

Going to enjoy that war with Russia tbh

Consider the national debt, and how every war we've fought in as the US has had us repairing the countries we've gone into.

Maybe the plan is to surrender.

underrated posts

Not sure why newfags suck Glubb's dick, probably because they are illiterate/have nigger tier reading skills.

He doesn't really substantiate his assertions very well.

Oswald Spangler, though somewhat a defeatist, has a much more thorough description of the rise and fall of empires, cultures, and civilizations.

Let's not leave Toynbee's cock unattended

To earn the good goy points.

At last I can finally join the Military and volunteer for that secret test program to turn a human into an attack helicopter. I can't wait to drop a hot sticky load all over those normalfaggots.

while i encourage each of you to post again, please let it be clear: post better.

glubb traveled the world, yet never left the british empire. he star gazed under different hemispheres, yet never charted the stars. he looked through a mesmerizing kaleidoscope, yet never attempted to look away and into his self.

you have to understand, glubb, like most of the service men of his era, were overwhelmed by the information overload, didn't linger to sort it all out, and lived in a world of endless christmas spotted by sporadic glimpses into poverty of wealth, but never family or sons. he may have seen horrors, but i doubt he saw england wall to wall with the very arabics he parented over – the very arabics who, by his own book's testament, weren't always there.

take a kitten and a puppy, raise them together, they won't kill each other, much less ever realize what the each and other is. conversely, raise them together after a year, and they will always know. there is a moment when you become an adult, and if you are subverted before this point, you, like all children, must seek acceptance from your overlords, seek to imitate them and gain their approval, they who hold your bread and butter.

glubb didn't have to grow up. i don't think many will have the opportunity, regardless.

men in the service of any one but their prosperity for –their– progenitor titles, forced to sink or float on themselves alone, should always be suspect that at least one or more entire path-trees of cognitive development have been stunted at the root. the tree in that direction was simply never needed to be mapped.

in so many words, horse blinders are a thing. and they work. until the horse needs to pull it's own cart, instead of the farmer's. after paradise runs out, there's no more ink and paper or time to carve monuments to log the lesson to memory.

This is my rifle, this is my gun!

This is for fighting, this is undone

correct.

to be replaced by non-citizen spics, nogs, foreign task force security companies, and the regular pozz'd debt prostitutes unable to think straight - much less point out the thefts, or resist the orders to march on white citizenry.

Oh yeah. Let's go to war with war with Russia

To fuck up the US obviously

because neither ww3, women, faggots, nor shitskins is the point. there's isn't a care in the world if a fight breaks out, or if a women yes, faggot not, or shitskin babymomma.

stay focused damn it.

I want immigrate to other planet that are covered in snow.