Chief of Staff of the Army gives Russia a thinly-veiled threat

Chief of Staff of the Army gives Russia a thinly-veiled threat.

youtube.com/watch?v=-wCwJ8pfXXo

More on this story:
the sun.co.uk/news/1921458/us-army-chief-mark-milley-fires-terrifying-threat-to-russia-over-syria-and-warns-well-beat-you-any-where-any-time/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/loNLL
rt
archive.is/iSFTT
youtu.be/wML2V6crNc0
vocativ.com/364446/military-transgender-handbook/
archive.fo/hz9o9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it officially on?

The Russians officially warned the US just hours ago too

nice archive, faggot
archive.is/loNLL

Fixed it.

D.A.K. 16/10/10

Like I said in the Russia threat thread;

Why the fuck aren't both Russia and the US completely isolationist? They both have the natural resources to completely ignore the world.

hownu.ru

das raycis

Wat? … I don't think fossil fuel is edible…

They produce a fuckton of grain fam
Along with the US, they're the most resource rich country in the world

EVERYONE WILL BOW DOWN TO US, MUSLIMS, COMMIES, CHINA, EUROPE, EVERYONE

With what army? An army of weak vegan homo tranny feminist sjw cucks?
Mark Milley has more confidence than braincells.

US will lose this one just like every war in the past half century

Russia has a fuckton of arable land. They are completely autarchic when it comes to industrial resources.

Remove the stuff that's made to artificially fatten the US citizens or the US cattle (soybeans, safflower, etc) and they're actually better at growing stuff.

Oh and were do you think the prods of the -stan countries they have an economic union with goes?

All this with a population 100m less, with the numbers of 2013 (before the massive subsides they got from 2014).

What they didn't do themselves is cattle, they just bought milk and meat from France and Germany (hence why you have regular peasant riots in both, since the sanctions the price of milk in Europe is below production costs), they now buy from Brazil while subsiding a lot of cattle farms.

America had better hope they have some good tech left over from the 80s. Niggers, spics and female commanders are rampant over the military, and I'm not terribly confident they'll last long against the hardened Russian troops.

but goy, Russia today is teh same as '92, they're ready to balkanize and collapse
State and DoD actually believe this

US Army chief Mark Milley fires terrifying threat to Russia over Syria and warns: ‘We’ll beat you anywhere, anytime’"

You have a gift for understatement, OP.

Things this guy can't elaborate on:

How exactly Russia is a threat to the United States. It's like this guy is reading a script made in the 1970s with the words "communist" and "communism" removed. It makes no sense.

If a nation hasn't bent the knee to the US of course they're a threat
The US wants global hegemony and any nation that does something without asking permission is begging for a bombing

He blinked in my view. Russia outlined how its going to be. He made a vague taunt.

Question for burgerfriends: do burger normies actually buy into the anti-Russia stuff?

Also, the man in the video is clearly a homosexual top.

Pretty much. This guy is a complete neo cohen fucktard.

generally speaking, I'd say yes, especially "muh gays" and "Russians want to invade everyone around them!"

Plus the whole "Russia doesn't have democracy"

Strangely, leftists I know are eating this shit up, but the conservatives who would normally be all "fuck those commies" are starting to pause and wonder what the fuck is going.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR LADS

???

user don't be dumb.

Somehow I find this to be less of an issue than a presidential candidate that compared cyber-attacks to actual physical attacks that must be responded with military force.

I mean fucking seriously, threatening to go to war with a great power because they may or may not have looked what was in your hard drive.

As right as you are, when they're both stacked with each other, it's an even bigger issue altogether.

if you're a white dude in Obama's military you're a fucking retard or a cuck.

This guy is risking war with Russia on behalf of his bull and Clinton.

There's a reason why she has slunk back into the shadows and this shit is monopolizing the news cycle.

Yes, I know a lot of liberals who were 100% against the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, don't know there's a war in Yemen, think Hillary and Obama had to kill Gaddhafi to get revenge for Lockerbie or just because he was a dictator, are confused as to why we didn't invade Syria after Assad gassed civilians for no particular reason, and are vaguely worried that Russia is going to invade the rest of Eastern Europe. There's no coherence to their political views, they just think what the goy box tells them to think.

Welcome to Holla Forums

Try reading into globalism, The International Jew, and the Protocols to start. Maybe TGSNT.tv?

Can confirm that your average shitlib has zero grasp on geopolitics or reality in general.

t. son of two insufferable shitlibs

because of jews, tale as old as time

Rye, Barley, Triticale and Rapeseed, looks like Germany has the most important of crops covered

SONGS THAT KINDA RHYME
BEAUTY AND THE BEAST

WW3 just in time to interrupt the election. It's time for Trump to call a press conference to publicly castigate Obama and his illegal war against Syria and its people. He needs to call on all Americans to disavow Obama and all the blood on the jihadist in chief's hands. Especially the so called "anti-war" democrats.

If war comes to burgerland, what do.

pic related.

my body is ready.

draft dodge

mate, you should be more worried about n00ks than drafts.

A civil and two world wars didn't disrupt elections, don't be dumb

dubs confirmed

Barack Hussein Obama wasn't in the White House then. There's a first time for everything. Don't be naive.

Would a US citizen who is being meme'd that he has business, thus political connections to Russia be eligible in an environment where those who don't want him to win have the power to make in ineligible?

And who is going to buy all that Processed Oil, Natural Gas ?

Also Russia imports a lot of Heavy Machinery, Cars, Medicine Tech and Electronics.

Basicly their Industry is lacking in some areas, compared to Western / European ones. So they benefit from Trade aswell.

They buy into it but they don't know a single hard fact to back up their spoonfed beliefs.

Fun fact for all Holla Forumslacks: Speaking in an authoritative manner about relations between the West and Russia and actually knowing a bit about the situation is an easy way to get normies from either side to realize you know more about geopolitics than most people. They will listen to you if you can do this, I have not had it fail yet.

Is the amy is going to send some divisions of trannies and SJW's to fight in syria?
Or will they jujst send a huge miley cirus robot…

Russia is allied with Syria, so they're being isolationist by defending themselves from ZOG+USA+EU.

USA is fucked then, because they're fighting with 1960s tech. Although to be honest, 1945 tech can be pretty devastating, providing they can find people who still know how to reactivate the nukes.

No, they run some patriotism ads, and get the last of the white males to sign up, put them in the front line
Once they're dead, peace is made and the US is more diverse

What Russia said today is a response to this.
Embed is full length ausa.

lurk moar

yep, normalfags almost all "hate" russia either because of muh fags or muh neo-cohen zogtard patriotism

most normalfags consider people who follow geo-politics to be scary and socially ostracize them

What does that even mean?

Russia is one of the world's natural breadbaskets. It took decades of gommunist rule to make them incapable of feeding themselves.

Just watch anything with Yul Brynner or Charleton Heston.

*Charlton Heston

so it will happen on 16
good, comfy on 16

Sabotage and fight against the neocohens. Hard to fight a world war when Rightists are launching a civil war.

Boomer neocon cucks think we need to go to see with russia because endless wars are great and because "deyre commie basterdz!!!" Leftist millenial faggots want to war Russia because it's a fascist antihomosexual state. Neither of these groups would actually be fighting on the front lines either. Every millenial who isn't a giant turbocuck either respects Putin and likes Russia or just doesn't want to go to war with them and die for absolutely no reason at all. I'm 19 and all of my friends think Putin is a great leader, even the anti-Trump ones.

I'm not a fucking military expert or big time diplomacy follower or anything so this post is just from the gut of someone who watches these things in passing over the years.

This whole speech comes off as the US is scared.

It comes off as bluff. It comes off as bluster. Grandiose saber rattling which a confident, cool, actually superior side would never waste time beating their chest over. Speaking as someone who grew up watching Desert Storm and the Iraq war, part of me is like "Why the fuck would the world's only hyperpower need to state the bleeding obvious". The US is unbeatable… isn't it. So why are they saying it?

Unless they're not.

Like a Bank CEO coming out claiming the bank is solvent and extremely well capitalised, Milley's speech sends all kinds of bullshit alarms ringing off in my head? Why the exaggeration? Why the macho bullshit? This is the US fucking military, isn't it.

Then I start reflecting on the last ten years. A corps stretched like butter over too much bread by foreign wars, demoralisation at home and abroad, a feckless governing class more interested in pork than military technology development, a decaying economy and evaporating pool of the professional civilian and commissioned talent needed to keep a military super-power …. super.

You read enough shit about the F-35 and you start to wonder "Is this plane really ready to go toe to toe with the Russians if the war get hot?". What are the Russian planes again? Oh, they built new one. And new tanks, and guns and shit. When did that happen? What has NATO built in the meantime? When their budgets weren't being squeezed by austerity and graft to pay for bank manager's bonuses. Oh, they're still using M1 Abrahams? I guess it was a really good tank, being in all those old SEGA games and all. Yeah.

Then you think about the Russian army. They've seen real action. Georgia, Ukraine, Syria I suppose. They've fought actual wars, while the Marine corps has spent the last ten years being trained on how to avoid roadside semex bombs made by radicalised sheepherds. They're running nuclear drills while the pentagon is handing out transgender advisement leaflets. They're paranoid about their near abroad, while the US is becoming more isolationist and disillusioned about its expensive overseas empire.

So if the bullets start flying, who really comes out on top?
Everything I've known in life has prepared me to say "USA. Superpower Wins", without question. But after all the shit, after the last ten years, part of me is not so sure. For Milley, and for a lot of guys in the Pentagon, I'll bet it's the same. So much bullshit, and buzzwords, and corporate careerism, and no-one's really sure how to separate the actual capabilities of the US forces from the bullshit politicians use to get their way.

I'm not even sure if this speech is for the Russians. Maybe it's for the troops at home. Reassure them that "Oh rah! USA!". Either way, I think it's a failure. My gut just tells me that this comes off as looking weak.

Can these take out Russian planes over Syria and secure the no fly zone?

Neither can afford to be; if Russia ignores its friends, it becomes encircled by even more NATO bases and will eventually be overwhelmed.

If America allows nations to avoid getting looted, then the ponzi scheme collapses.

Also, when's the last time the US had to deal with a foreign power on an even footing?
Think about it, all our foreign adventures since 1990 have been against tiny backwards nations, Serbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, etc

I think that might be the bigger fear for me, is that the people in the Pentagon think that this is just another one of those situations where "the enemy will roll over as soon as they see us"

x100100000 this.

Vid related. Get disgusted at how unprepared our infantry would be in dealing with an actually competent enemy.

It's fucking embarrassing

It used to be that a soldier had to recite by memory all the details of various soviet weapons as near as the 90's.

Now? All that shit is taken up by SHARP. We spend more time listening about sexual harassment and suicide prevention than time in the range.

No idea if our airforce is any good, but fuck are we screwed if it ever comes down to our land forces.

ww3 confirmed beginning 6 years ago

Fuck, I have to clean up my hikokomori apartment until then, for optimal comfyness.

I've heard good things about the F22, but the F35 isn't ready for prime time yet so it's pointless to speculate about it.

The real problem isn't concerns about Russian air superiority fighters, it's whether the S-300/400 is even close to being as effective as the Russians are hinting.

If it is, it wouldn't just be a war, it would be a war we can't win. Our entire military doctrine across all services is married to assumptions about our air superiority.

We still fight wars like we did in world war 1: find the enemy, call in artillery/air, and wait for them to rout.

pic mostly unrelated, unless having army mobile icon trucks give them some Indiana Jones tier holy nuke ability.

The US is a global empire that looses face if they cant push everyone around and Russia needs to keep its gas monopoly on europe or they will collapse due to sanctions

is it just me or does camera guy spend a fuck of a long time with his head outside of cover

rt .com/usa/361859-us-strikes-assad-options/

archive.is/iSFTT

WHELP

THIS JUST PROVES THEY WERE GONNA DO IT

I'd wait until after the weekend to be certain, there's a couple of meetings happening over the next few days with State, Pentagon, and Intelligence

Yup and that's not even the worst of it; look at the other soldiers: they're not even returning fire.

I'm not confident

Makes sense; I wonder if there is any credence to the claims that the Pentagon is basically calling the shots and blocking president buck naked from making any decisions.

Swap top for Bush and bottom for Trump.
Add an additional middle panel if you want Hillary in this election or make it a 2 choice or

I don't know, but it looks like both the Pentagon and State dept have agreed that some kind of military action needs to happen, which previously wasn't the case

Being realistic, how long could Russia and the US sustain open combat assuming neither side uses nukes? The US would last a month before having to double its debt.

PLEASE GOD LET RUSSIA CALL THEIR BLUFF

I know shit about the military of infantry but what the fuck are these guys doing? Camera man never ducks. They yell and telegraph where they are all the time. Nobody's shooting anywhere really and the cameraman is fumbling with his guns all over the place.

Is this even real?

Is this like, the F-35 of infantry videos?

I can't speak for either, but I don't think debt is a problem for the United States. The US prints as much money as it needs and there doesn't seem to be an end for it. Being the reserve currency of the world is probably why they can get away with it (and also why anyone that tries to get out of it ends up getting invaded).

Yeah, it's footage from Afghanistan.

This is what happens when you force your soldiers to spend more time in SHARP training than time on the range.

Keep in mind, we don't get money for body armor or bullets, but we have plenty of money for pic related horseshit.

I don't know how we spend our money, but I wouldn't be surprised if the vast majority of it was on pic-related costs and programs like it.

I didn't make it past 10 seconds. The camera guy almost kills his own man due to retardation on both sides.

It isn't the debt that's a problem, it's the interest payments. 6% of our budget goes to paying interest, doubling it means 12% on top of all the other things that comes with having to fight a war. Defaulting on our debt means the jenga tower of the world economy collapses while also exposing that the US's economy is nonexistent, all of it being in healthcare, financials, patents/royalties and the service industry, all of which don't produce anything of value in an economic crisis.

I kept getting called a shill for it and whatnot, but from my personal experiences during exercises I always found the Americans to be shockingly incompetent.

HOLY FUCK WHY

I GOT YOU, BATTLE BUDDY

The real problem for the US would be finding warm bodies and dealing with the social instability of bringing back a draft
Assuming no nukes, the US strategy is to retreat, and let the Euros die to buy time for the US to mobilize and start the transfer of military equipment to Europe
The plan was widely considered to be a joke since the Russians would be sipping tea in London and Wine in Paris within a month or two and it take the US roughly 9 months to a year to mobilize in any sufficient force, and that's facing an enemy with no force projection ability

Outside of the US, the European military forces are absolutely laughable, sure they have some rather elite groups, but in terms of fighting a sustained modern war? No
The hardest nut to crack would probably be France and I bet the Turks wouldn't even join in

disarmament deal? nigga please, much more likely that we come up with a military alliance and end up working together to build nuclear moonbases

That's assuming they would even bother. If anything, in an economic collapse situation where there's no US support, Russia would have to conduct a humanitarian operation to stem the Muslim horde.

Though yes, debt is the number 1 issue for the US. If it defaults, it's gg no re for Pax Americana, the illusion is broken.

What kool-aid are you drinking? He's been distancing himself for months now.

wtf i hate Trump now

Why

You have to go back

take your poz meme back to cuckchan and don't come back

You. Failed.

What's your purpose ITT other than regurgitating other people's memes?

To make fun of fags like you that migrated over.

As a burger I hope it happens. We need to lose a war for people to wake up

Agreed. It's high time normies realized the world isn't okay.

Russia has a bunch of specialized strategic weapons that stop just short of a starting a nuclear exchange. Conversely the US has jack shit in the granularity of strategic force because for the last 20 years NATO focused all it's core development around supporting peacekeeping/colonialism and small wars. To it's credit the US Navy and AF had been pulling in the slack fast but we're still a decade behind Russia's options when it comes to buttfucking first world infrastructure.

youtu.be/wML2V6crNc0

honestly this shit would explain the billions of rounds of ammunition the DHS bought.

fucking hell i can see why the drill sergeants are so apathetic.

are these niggers serious?

yea but nukes

I'm surprised he holds it like that after the first time… doesn't that end of the barrel get pretty hot? Or is he just on the very edge of the grip part (obviously I know nothing about guns, it's probably called a barrel shroud or some shit like that) and avoiding the horrific burn that way?

Jesus Christ, where was this filmed? Certainly wasn't fucking Benning, the DS's would be flipping shit. Probably Relaxin' Jackson holy shit. REALLY GLAD I managed to get out of that pozzed up shit show of an army while I could. DO NOT JOIN ANY BRANCH!

militia or nothing. Is it possible that they don't give a shit on purpose because A) they don't want well-trained soldiers who might turn against them and/or B) a dead solider is more politically valuable than a live one?

A, since you can't fight ZOG wars with dead soldiers. They'd only have to worry about the guys who recieved combat arms MOS training since they actually get decent training and are for the most part right wing.

Oh it's happening.
Females are now registered for selective service.
White on White war wherein females fight and die too, they really want us gone this time.

ok guys hold up

so is this why they are taking the guns away to prevent a uprising amungst Americans? an american insurgency backed by Russia?

Why not just stop pulling shit that would piss off Americans and i'm not talking about native, African, or Muslim "Americans" if this is really their end goal and Russia is going to make it happen a war that is fought between Americans and the american military, why the fuck wont he say it?

also best hint so far of what the actual happenings is going to be if hilldog goes into the oval office.

In this instance it's a hand guard. Similar to a barrel shroud but the difference is that this is meant to be held while the barrel shroud is more about keeping an intermediary between the operator and the hot barrel in case of accidental contact.
He's safe but on the edge of the burn zone. It's still a retarded way to hold it. You have no real control of the weapon and it results in horribad use of the available cover.

It's more likely that urban centers would be sieged according to the classic method of starving out the defenders.

You will know when it's on for a very brief instant.

Do you even have a spiritual side? This isn't about them. It's about us. The people. Trust me this hurricane and sending planes up to Rickenbacker is for a reason. Think about it. You are need now men! Assemble your minds to stop the Neo Con. PROTIP: The Neocon has Russia Texas and China and Iran. And more. I'm not going to spoil the man BANE, who I know who Bane is. And yes Bane I bad mouthed you but you're right. I only heard things about you. Something told me you would help the left hand. And the Thief in the night has come, but this straight gate is confusing me.

reminds me of myself playing 1p FPS when I am attempting to just reconnoiter the level until getting killed, then reload from a recent save-state

This thread is full of self-hating white Americans who aren't intelligent enough to refer to the quote that the general mentioned in the clip.

Here's your help:

The U.S. general returns by saying that the United States is ready to go if there is any enemy.

Self-hating Anons. subsequently lose their heads… Why? Oh, yeah. Sickness.

no and Afghanistan style occupation in the us. after some event if some militias or the like rose up and forced the us gov to Martial Law the revolting area only the militias are backed by Russia meaning fancy daka and perhaps some sort of military supply/ humanitarian aid everything short of air cover and a certen amount of plausible deniability while Europe is held as a tool by Russia to keep the us out of Russia and maintain political order as the us collapses into itself in Civil War 2.0 the states would probably see Afghanistan style rules of engagement. cannot fire unless fired upon small raids done to try and find weapon stashes. while drones are used to fire upon "convoys" in an attempt to show the gov doing something and instilling terror in the local populaces. all this happening in non gov controlled areas where the focus of military economic and all other legal power being centered around the coasts and well liberal areas that love gov dick up their ass while as Texas and the flyover states will be in a state of revolt. this will all be orchestrated by Russia and will have to happen before mudshits completely shit up Europe or the us as the only real divide that Russia can "exploit" is the current right left divide in the political spectrum. the problem here is that Russia doesn't have any means any organisation to back in the us with militias being clucked to all hell. and their are not enough daka in the hands of us citizens to revolt successfully. semi auto rifus with assault clips. as the best way to defeat ballistic plate is repeated shots. indirect warfare is also becoming less of an option as high school chemistry is cucked to all hell. so daka style bombs are less of a possibility along side with our stats ability to track the sale of all the fun chemicals. but even that being said. you have to think about the ability for a soldier to oppress his fellow american. to do so one would have to divide the nation in the minds of its solders into us and them. it's obvious that the shitskins and cucks in the military would be pushed into thinking that it is "just" to oppress the evil white nationalist that are revolting. witch is why they have to replace all those evil white males in the military and castrate all those that are left.

Why would you be on the side of the modern US on anything?

Could you try not going right after me, user. (ad hominem)?? My post is unfortunately incredibly fresh for this thread, among a sea of sickly-looking navel gazers. Try the content; it is why I wrote it.

Wat?

Address the content, →
You're filtered otherwise.

Its a tiff between the US and Russia I dont like either so dont give a shit but I see no reason to support the US.

If the F-22 had actually been what it was hyped up to be and not an unflyable mess that had its production halted, it could have, but "if" doesn't win battles. F-35 is dogshit, nothing cracks me up more than the occasional military shill thread where they pretend it's worth a damn. I'd rather have F-15's and F-16's back.

Nope, if you'd paid attention these past few years, Obama's been systematically replacing all the old generals with faggots and cucks.

Neither do I support the U.S., and I don't really care either because it's only posturing from both sides since Russia broke the treaty by using "bunker busters" recently.

But like I said, I don't care, only don't like to see all of the Anons. in this thread going all libertarian cuck, and automatically taking the side of Russia when Russia is doing the same thing in this war of words.

The Anons. who do that are going to be pretty much spineless, but you can still see them flopping around in this thread rather than taking a look at it and saying that they don't care.

You seem to be failing to take these comments into the context of the previous bombings on Assad's forces by the US to help ISIS.

Nobody cares about the I.S.I.S. conspiracy, user. A Muslim is a Muslim.

What is this shit?
Doesn't chamber a round.
Throws the grenade at nothing.
NIGGER LOST HIS

America has become fat and weak and stupid. Russia would eat our lunch. Our country has embraced faggotry and degeneracy in all its forms, whereas Russia allows their citizens to beat the shit of gays and trannies in the streets without fear of prosecution. That tells you everything you need to know.

So essentially you know absolutely nothing about the current state of geopolitical affairs and then use this shit as your excuse.

Hrrrrr muh hrrrrrrr ad hominem to stop your arguments… Hrrrr

Filtered.

74% of american men are unfit to serve in the military.

Any war with russia would be suicide for america.

The first phase would be scary for the russians, but as soon as they realise that the trillion dollar carrier groups are useless fodder for missiles fired from 15000 km away the second phase of the war will have america completely demasked, with it's pants down.

America's military is the biggest house of cards in human history, they have no staying power and lost both in afghanistan and iraq.

CUCK
U
C
K

Hey, user., look behind you. It's a Russian!

How do you read a serious threat from the O.P., user.?

In other words, why are you taking the video seriously?

You didn't have any worthwhile argument to address retard, which that just proved further. Thanks for filtering me and displaying your weakness further.

Judging from your posts ITT, you're either a derailment troll or a legit fucking retard. Either way, you're filtered, Sweetheart.

What a well-thought and written post. Thank you for participating in this malaysian radio station.

Switched to this browser, but you're still filtered.

Fun times.

Nobody has time for your "cute" ad hominems.

Same deal.

No, it's another self-hating cuck comment.

Hey, look behind you, user. It's a Russian!

Reminder to always filter Torqueers.

No, user. Ad hominem nonsense is boring. Why would I subject myself to your confused posts?

White neocons are without a doubt some of the most traitorous and completely fucking retarded people out there. they've been chomping at the bit to get into a war with the largest majority white nation outside of the U.S. for decades.

These lunatics are going to get us all fucking killed in a nuclear hellstorm supposedly to advance our national interests. Except for the part where this empire has given nothing to us the average citizen.

If they do provoke a war with Russia I'm not showing up for their draft, I'm taking myself and my people innawoods. I'd sooner fight alongside Russians against this government than serve those evil bastards in Washington.

I wonder, do they think a war with Russia will unite the country behind them and ease their economic troubles? They should take a look at Imperial Russia and see how that logic played out for them in WWI.

TL;DR If they start a war with Russia I'm not getting conscripted to fight for these fucks and I don't care if all the alphabet soups watching this board know it.

There's none of that in the video, though. You must have read the headlines and then started writing your post… Dull!

Oh so that's the point of all this multikulti agitprop in the West, and chest thumping towards Russia…

Better get your bunker ready, October Revolution 2 is coming!

I watched the whole video user, who do you think it's directed at?

Our senior military leadership has proven themselves to be a bunch of bumbling idiots deeply in bed with Washington. All our wars have been small in scale and indecisive for decades, we have nothing to boast about.

But thank you for correcting my record. :^)

Well hopefully Trump wins and isn't a total sellout, then something might change peacefully.

Otherwise expect fragmentation.

Given that the US was wildly wrong about russian naval capabilities id bet there are more than a couple of other surprises waiting to be found should they get to see all russia has to offer.

The whole idea of stealth is massively overrated and id expect neither side to get anywhere against the others defences with it.

Hopefully you aren't seriously disabled or something user. You're going to be able to move if necessary.

going to want to be able**

people are just having a discussion on politics, no need to butt your ugly head in here

Mah nigga.

I'm deaf. I'm well armed and athletic, though.

Are you here to (((correct the record))) user?

That sucks dude, but at least you're in good physical condition otherwise.

Do hearing aids not help?

Please tell me this is a field trip for mentally handicapped inner-city youf.

It's not really chest-thumping towards them, though. It's counter posturing, since the Russian ambassador said that the U.S. is disposable, and that Russia is capable of conventional warfare in Europe, so this from the general cancels out what the ambassador said is all of it.

No, I think Mr Trump is the better of the two, but I'm not planning on voting. See what I wrote to the other user., that this is not anything more than counter posturing by General Milley due to what the Russian ambassador said.

It's normal for a country to say that they are ready to fight any enemy, and that sounds normal because of the context. It's not about boasting, but the U.S. still needs to keep up appearances militarily which is important for when perhaps a Trump presidency wants the European powers, as well as Japan to pay their own way forwards in the next year. Showing weakness would embolden Russia in Eastern Europe, and would make N.A.T.O. tighten up rather than giving room for U.S. to withdraw from bases in Europe. That's why this video doesn't surprise me, and it did more than that to a lot of Anons. here who basically curled up into a ball and started shrieking.

Wew, filtered.

Nope. I was born deaf. I've never heard a sound in my life.

You shouldn't even have to ask, m8.

But yes, they do. Leftists buy into it because of all the news time Sochi got, what with Russia being anti-fag and the Cossacks literally whipping the shit out of those PussyRiot dykes, so Russia to them is the patriarchy's cathedral of misogyny and racism and needs to be culturally enriched. Kosher conservatives buy into it because "hurr, muh gommies" or they're even dumber and buy into wars being fought for freedom, mom, and apple pie.

It's a huge shit sandwich, and we're all going to have to take a bite

You really wanted to roll around in your self-loathing, didn't you, sicko? I'm tired of cowards constantly looking for ways to betray.

I'm surprised by what the other anons are saying, most normies I know are the opposite.

There's still no denying that merely 25 years ago, Russia was a Communist state, with all of its gulags and restricted movement and the like… Why try to run from a position that's based on historical truths?

Huh…

wow, so well spoken when talking about a war. Such nuance to his words. Truly this man knows the weight of his men's lives. This is all a big joke.

It reminded me of somethings that I've heard Chinese generals say, T.B.H., user.

Derailing Schlomo went full Tor to keep his streak.
Pathetic.

Yawn… Into the filter you go.

I don't care who says it, talk like this makes me sick. It's like when King Obango came out and was sitting there bragging about how no country would dare attack us and nobody could beat us. This isn't a game, these are people's lives being thrown into the mix. This is the end of peace… but they are treating it like some sport. It's sickening, but of course it's right in line with everything else that has been going on.

There's experiment surgery around right now to give people their hearing you should look into it

vocativ.com/364446/military-transgender-handbook/

Maybe it's not a bad thing if Russia nukes us…

When did john goodman become chief of staff?

Because to me it's the tippest toppest form of retardation to be so fucking dead set against communism, better dead than red, and not understand why beyond "communism is bad". The same folks who started communism are the same ones in control of our banks, who ban our guns, who get us into these pointless wars in far away nations that pose no real threat to us, etc.

And 50 years ago, America was 89% White European. Times and situations change. I'm not saying I love Russia, but they aren't deserving of "freedums ain free" talk and pointless war that would fuck us over like nothing else

No…no. It is game theory at least. That's what all of this is called.

I don't buy that this is end of peace. To me it looks like countries putting pressure on each other in order to work out better negotiations for their side in the future. Maybe the Chinese would actually attack the Japanese if they could, but as for the U.S. and Russia, it's going to probably be more proxy fighting (similar to the Cold War) for the time being unless somebody who would like to keep an eye on the budget (like the Republican presidential candidate) finds a way to get powers more local to the conflict, Germany and Italy for example, to pay for their own military bases rather than letting the United States in N.A.T.O. do it all. The last reason I mentioned there is the reason that the U.S. is overextended into the Middle East to begin with.

forgot archive, don't want to be a faggot.

archive.fo/hz9o9

Hahaha. You are so hot, user. No wonder you want forgiveness for the Russians so soon. No, I am not willing to put all the blame on an internationalist ethnic group for the Soviet catastrophe, the Russians who fought against God are at least as bad if not more, since they are Russia's native sons.

The only thing that can get Russia forgiveness is a proven record of noble action, to their countrymen, and to others. But, right now, Russia is not everything that some Anons. say they are. The largest ethnic group moving into Moscow right now is Muslim. They aren't any better, and so with a basically neutral activity to Holla Forumss professed interests, the timeline until Russia is forgiven is still going to be a few more decades.

If you can't stand the heat, better get out of the kitchen

Dear Christ, you burgers are retarded. Let everyone kill you, please. For the benefit of mankind, your puppet kike state is better off dead instead of always spreading cancer everywhere. Once upon time it spread some nice traditional American values that were worthy of respect, sure. But now it's the ultimate joke that will destroy humanity. Please die, Americans. For the greater good, die.

There's literally nothing wrong with the burger meme

t. burger

Aw man, you never got to experience music, that blows.

There's a reason you guys were mocked into oblivion in the flag-based boards

Everybody mocks everybody on flag-based boards, yuropoor

(checked)
underrated

Honestly, I don't think most think about anything at all

I think the anti-Russia stuff is meant to target boomers who grew up fearing the Russians. The younger generations don't give a shit.

I need life insurance. Got it.

There aren't any topics that are universally considered, and the country is finally starting to become more polarised.

This. Everyone's too fucking occupied finding out what Brad and Angelina had for breakfast on the day they decided to divorce. I fucking hate this country sometimes.

haha fuck off retard, you have no power here

Not voting is as good as a vote for Hillary. You are a fucking traitor.

We don't call them normies for nothing. They are the slowest horses in the race. It takes years for them to wake up with information. Many are still running on "pinko commies" on the right because their access to information are straight from ZOG's TV programming.

The longer the US takes to start up a war with Russia, the more normies they eventually lose with word of mouth conversation by intelligent individuals.

Then there is the general ones that don't think at all that takes a severe wake up call to get them to formulate an idea on something.

This is what government run education to a nation's populace.