4chan is dead

reddit type people won
imageboards are fucking dead.
hopefully i got banned for this thread

Theres always wizchan

8ch isn't dead per se. It only appears so because the "Dysnomia is a nigger" "4chan get out REEEEE" losers haven't killed themselves yet. When they do this place will be a booming Holla Forums board that actually resembles Holla Forums and not a shitty /r9k/ without a robot.

Cuckchan is more alive than ever, the site, that is. The culture is of course mostly dead

This. Dysnomia is the greatest.

It really shouldn't matter who the fuck Dysnomia is. He's a scapegoat losers use for their own problems, like nerd virgins use women and archfaggots use systemd.

8ch was always as lame as 4chan, just in more lame ways because all this whole site is predictable. Holla Forums Holla Forums /commies/ Holla Forums Holla Forums and
/christian/(which is literally reddit)

yea OK teenager

t. newfag

Go fuck yourself. You're why imageboards are always shit.

t. r/jailbait

t. newfag

same thing 17 year olds say on 4chan and 8ch when they have no argument

t. newfag devoid of reading comprehension or self-awareness

I remember this narrative 3 years ago.

t. 17 year old redditor who thinks communism is the answer while posting on his 800 dollar phone with an unlimted plan his mommy pays for from a bedroom in his parents house and thinks fucking guy ass feels better than wet pussy becuase he is a failure as a male.

user, it's okay to open up to people, I fear their may be better ways for you to do this though.

user, its ok. We know you're from reddit and/or a pedo.

bump

I have a feeling that Dys is bumping these Holla Forums kill threads. proof?

Stay out of my post history!

dyshitmia killed Holla Forums tbh

no u

What happened to hotwheels? Or is Dysnomia just another mod. I haven't lurked Holla Forums for a long time only degenerate fetish boards

Yeah, except that "Dysnomia is a nigger" and "4chan gtfo" losers aren't going to kill themselves, this is their home. They are a vast majority of Holla Forums users and they are firmly and permanently entrenched. It is like herpes…sometimes it is worse than other times, but you will never be rid of it. Never.

To make matters worse, now the mods are deleting whatever they feel like for any reason or for no reason at all. Meaning that really interesting thread you were having a discussion in this morning now only has half the posts in it that it did and you can't even figure out who said what.

So yes, this board is dead at least. And statistically the site as a whole is dying very quickly. Nobody gives a flying fuck about it anymore, not Jim, not Ron, nobody.

This board is dead… they just havn't put it in the fridge in the mourge yet, that's all.

I'm the proud BO of >>>/n8/ and I can confirm this site is dead. Nobody cares about N8, this site's mascot, and that's how I know all of you are fucking newfags!

Maybe it isn't Holla Forums that's dead, but the original spirit that we've all lost or maybe its all the small vocal faggots crying wolf about Holla Forums being on it's deathbed.

You don't lose your spirit whatever it is, instead what happens is people with the great spirit leave. As for the small vocal faggots, at least we're still here. So yes Holla Forums is dead.

Just remember the glory days. It's why I still come to image boards.