Teachable Moment for Libtards

UC Davis researcher killed by rock throwers in Ethiopia

Sauce at archive.is/HSJdN and here is her memorial page: plb.ucdavis.edu/sharongray/

To reflect on this tragedy, I would have to say political correctness, our ((( democracy ))) and social degradation are the ones responsible for this.

1. If we where allowed to speak the truth, instead of be lied to for the sack of political correctness, then I am sure this young women parents or friends would of strongly cautioned her to yelled at her not to go.

2. If our ((( democracy ))) was like in the olden days when only land-owning males held power, some male would of restricted her access to go and she would be been here alive. Perhaps maybe her mindset would of been so different that she wouldn't pursue such foolish venture and instead would of tried to pursue finding a high quality male to marry and sexually reproduce with.

3. If our civilization was not in the tail end (a.k.a. Age of Merchant entering Age of Chaos) of the a historic cycle then she would of not had stupid ideas about virtue-signalling and white-guilt.

So in another age of history, she would be alive because circumstances would have prevented her (and saved her life). She appears to be a beautiful women who is fit, blonde, white, love adventure, loves to care for people - what a loss this is. I know lots of guys in my every-day-life who are single, looking for women of this persuasion who would do anything to have her as a wife. Maybe even anons in this thread could see themselves being married to such a women.

Because of the circumstance, this high quality women with great genetics could of potentially been some anons wife, mother, grand-daughter in this thread, contributed positively to our civilization and onward time would flow to a brighter future.

… But her we are, she is dead and a potential user in this thread is missing a great wife. So my question to Holla Forums is what is to be done about our women as Western civilization enters a more perilous time (A.k.a. Age of Chaos)?

Other urls found in this thread:

voanews.com/a/ethiopia-protests-continue-despite-call-for-calm/3538412.html
archive.fo/8PkHf
twitter.com/sharon_b_gray/status/708467007721635840
twitter.com/sharon_b_gray/status/556166657014390784
rtb.cgiar.org/blog/event/apa-10th-triennial-conference-2016/
twitter.com/AdelleNaz/status/783911631008870400
twitter.com/childoflight4/status/783912468917608449
www-plb.ucdavis.edu/labs/brady/people.html
twitter.com/rjcmarkelz
yesimright.com/woman-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next-omg/
archive.is/crvsV
xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/italy-anti-racist-social-worker-raped-by-african-illegal-immigrant-at-anti-racist-festival/
archive.is/Zta33
express.co.uk/news/world/673261/Swedish-social-worker-murdered-migrant-child-asylum-seeker
archive.is/vAEp8
bigstory.ap.org/article/7af4bf47f4464b9095b83c2b0bdeabc6/belgium-attack-victim-had-warned-against-demonizing-muslims
archive.is/WsXOI
americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/black_crime_claims_life_of_apologist_for_black_crime.html
archive.is/HOfvv
salon.com/2013/08/19/what_i_learned_from_getting_shot/
archive.is/03AnL
thehoya.com/i-was-mugged-and-i-understand-why/
archive.is/r8Hto
archive.is/VYQdM
anonymousconservative
youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shouldn't you be in school right now?

The fuck are they protesting plant researchers for?
Of course I already know the answer to this; it was actually just a chimpout but they can't write that.

She was probably bluepilled as fuck but it's still a shame she had to die. Another casualty of left wing naivety.

TRS pls go

Marxists never learn.

Does anyone have a screenshot of her supporting "diversity"? It would make for a great before and after picture.

Warning: easily offended people in comments.

>implying it's not literally a STEM field of science
Nigga please! I know it's anecdotal but more than half of my plant biology teachers were female and so was my only classmate that was better on it than I was.

did she ever got anything useful done like had kids?

Waste of good genetics and a womb.

Here's where it all probably started to go down-hill. She met "Chad".

Sorry for being triggered but she sounds like a pretty intelligent, educated and rational individual given her inferior cranial capacity due to her chromosome impairment.

I bet she would make an excellent candidate for our collective gene pool if it wasn't for Academia's total subversion to the kikes.

Some guy said the Ethiopian government killed her to make it an international incident and blame her death on protesters. Had an Ethiopian sounding name.

You don't die if you drive through a crowd of people throwing rocks. Was she raped to death or raped and then burned to death when she was pulled from the vehicle? They won't even say how she died because they don't want people to know how savage niggers are. I fucking hate leftists.

Even when one of their colleagues gets killed by savages, libtards can't stop virtue signalling.

It's almost a compulsive disorder or something.

Good riddance.

Should've stayed home and make babies.

Isn't Ethopia a christcuck nation?
What was their motives exactly if not the whole "kill kaffir" bullshit?
Sage because non-political thread.

Protests I think, stray rock thrown broke through window and got her.
voanews.com/a/ethiopia-protests-continue-despite-call-for-calm/3538412.html

Ethiopians are the only native species under Sahara with a semblance to humans and a civilization. The only thing you can blame them for is not making peace with Eritrea and drive the inbred somali animals to extinction now that they have the chance.

You could of farm your own land together. Eat freshly picked food which you, and your offspring, had picked. After a hard days work of physical labour, you two would retire to the bedroom and have phenomenal sex with this fit women, to wake in the calm country breezy morning.

Like our proud ancestors once did.

Why in the fuck would you be triggered over a god damned fucking whore who wasted her life researching global atmospheric Co2 levels so her kike masters can implement a global carbon trading scheme and literally begin collecting shekels friom all carbon based life on this planet for the right to participate in the Co2O life cycle?

Fuck that bitch. Glad she is dead. Hope she's being raped by a giant demonic nigger right now.

Every time!

t. burger

They aren't native though. They migrated from the Middle East.

Thats a real cutie

Kill yourself faggot.

Well deserved.

This should inspire Germans, throw rocks at highly educated visiting (((researchers))) and call it a protest.

should've done STEM

I know there were protests. The vehicle was probably surrounded and people were throwing rocks. Have you ever seen someone stoned to death. It takes a lot more than a rock or two even when they're buried to their necks in sand. Unless she got some kind of brain injury and they couldn't get her to an ER and she died slowly. I would put money on her being dragged from the vehicle and fucked up shit happening before she died.

Muslims are a minority but of course they are the most entitled, vocal and militant one.

Good. I piss on her grave.

>Why in the fuck would you be triggered over a god damned fucking whore who wasted her life researching global atmospheric Co2 levels so her kike masters can implement a global carbon trading scheme and literally begin collecting shekels friom all carbon based life on this planet for the right to participate in the Co2O life cycle?

Of course you would, Chaim.

This women was basically in the heart of the beast you created: University. She essentially was non-reality or la-la-land of bullshit.

Todays universities completely don't prepare students for the real world, they make perfect zogbots to carry out your ((( agenda ))) . Having a look through her memorial photos, I would conclude she is a good women who fell victim to the ((( zeitgeist ))) of our time.

She was an international whore, fucked the whole international team. Good she's dead.

She was suicidal, as you can clearly see.

link?

why are you angry?

It's like you farmcucks don't realize that agriculture is applied herbalism. Oh wait… you don't. Too much gluten in your diet for proper brain development.

The university sends her to attend an event in politically insatiable period of an African country. She dies, the media censor the horrible way she probably died and the university washes/absolves their hands from this issue with a self-congratulatory/virtue-signal response.

This is where culture meets politics and innocent people die. This topic is very much Holla Forums related.

To be fair, she was a botanist not some anthropologist.

She probably only fucked niggers, though. Hence the reason she was in Apefrica.

You can get killed by a single rock.

m8, you can get killed by a single anything if it hits you in the head hard enough.

It's an /r9k/ meme user, if you notice the file-name I say "Chad Thundercock". This implies she goes on the "cock-carasoul".

Looking in her memorial, I am beginning to see this to be the case. As this pic I found of her shows.

I bet she can suck the golf ball through a garden hous

Go cry over yet another woman you will never meet and would never give you the time of day faggot. Go get a real woman and stop getting pissed at fellow user's on a fucking image board who whit on your abjectly pathetic emotional need to fantasize about women since your such a little fucking runt faggot you can't get a woman's respect.

Blame a random user for kikes creating universities… You are a brilliant faggot… And you still fail to fucking realize this cunt was doing the KIKES WORK in promoting anthropomorphic global arming hysteria which is a tool of the jew to tax every god damned breath.

Exactly

Look at all of that projection. You white knight faggots never learn.

If that was her home I could see your point, but she was sent their by their libshit management. Warning bells should have been going off in her head. That sort of shit is grounds for quitting your job. Not to mention if she was that smart, they she could have gotten another job rather quickly.

Yep. I even admitted it was true. But, read their statement.
It does not say she was stoned. It does not say how she died. Because it was in some horrible way they don't want to talk about.

Being killed by local fauna is a risk you sign for as a field biologist, fam.

Not all women are feminists.
Being wholesale misogynistic is a bad evolutionary strategy.

Not all risks are created equal.

See

Good.

From a scientific standpoint, Africa is a great place. It's a land of natural gibsmedat hence why niggers never had to evolve.
They spun that as "Africa is rich but africans are poor because whiteys :(" though

Notice the topic of OP? Teachable Moment for Libtards.

What is this topic? Trying to learn a lesson from this women death.

The lesson is if your ((( management ))) send you off to a country to die and be raped by a pack of you-know-what, then perhaps you need t start thinking for yourself.

Yeah. I bet exotic tropical plants spontaneously grow at your backyard.

Blame shitty security. Not a fucking scientist making field research.

And you don't have any proof of that. They're protesting the government, throwing rocks at cars and hit someone. She got to the embassy and died.

The issue is, most of our members of the Western civilization are unaware of this. We cannot speak say "Hey look, this is dangerous", cuz that's politically incorrect and as OP mentioned.

This. Africa managed to keep freaking niggers alive for more than 100k years. Don't you think it worths to do research on that?

I know what it is, but it's used when you are angry. Why would you be angry she fucks Chad?

Africa may be rich in resources but let's not pretend it's some uninhabited place where any person could just walk in unopposed. Do they not know how warlords work? Do they not know the political situation there? Why would they turn a blind eye and send a woman in there when they know full well how dangerous it is? It was the woman's mistake for not sensing danger like this, but at the same time the major blame lies in who told her to go there and not even give them proper protection like said.

Oh yeah. I'm sure the university had some dudes from triple canopy rolling psd for her.

Nice projection, faggot.

I know I know.
I'm just saying that from a scientific standpoint it's a very interesting place.
Sadly science has no place in Africa as long as there is subhuman life.

No loss, after she got her pussy fucked by a whole international team she worked with, she would make some child with some cuck back home or adopt a nigger from some african country she went. Then she would leave the child with the cuck and go back on the cock carousel in some another african expedition to fuck her international team again while the child would grow without a mother, raised by some cuck father.

Unless they are there to research an ultra virus to kill the niggers.. then fuck them.

Wow, look at this faggot. It's understandable why you're protecting this poor girl. She was a real cutie who would've had potential in another time. But whiteknighting for niggers, especially niggers in the darkest of Apefrica? Yeah, go lurk more user. It's in niggers' instincts to kill. If not, they are killed. Implying this girl's death was not on purpose by some angry chimp mob is pure naivety.

Confirmed torfag knows nothing about Africa.

I wouldn't go anywhere on that shithole of a continent without at least 2 pipehitters I knewI could trust. A university would never do that though. It would force them to admit nigger's true nature. At best I'm sure they had some corrupt ass local cop who directed them into the protest so his friends to get a taste of white meat.

Or you know… she could marry a fellow botanist and do shit together, maybe even prove beyond any rational doubt that local species of millet are cultivatable and render the basis of Jared Diamond's cuck-bible moot.

The Afrikaneer genocide is the only thing one should really know about that shithole in the 21st century. That and all the ficki ficki enrichment these apes will bring to Europe and America. Sadly this girl didn't know about that, or didn't care.

Here's a pick of her fellow team-mates. One of these could potentially be management.

Colons did nothing wrong tbh.
Negroes should let the land to those who know how to use it.
With all those ressources and no kikes we would be in space already.

She was there for some conference.
Why they scheduled it in Addis Ababa, who the hell knows. I think they just scheduled it where they want to vacation.

The most blame would be placed on the conference organizers, since researches really can't miss the conferences.

Probably a killary cunton voter. Good riddance. Another bluepilled shitlib gets culturally enriched.

I'm a travel enthusiast, but I will never set foot in apefrica. I'd sooner to go fucking venezuela. What the fuck did you expect to happen?

Maybe if shitlibs opened their fucking eyes and closed their goddamned portable fagbook machines, they could see how the world actually is–anywhere Culturally Enriched TM is a violent shithole full of chimping out humanoid apes who love nothing more than ficki ficki and murdering white people. But the (((media))) refuses to report on anything like rhodesia or the white genocide in south africa or the murdering of christians by muslims in the, well, everywhere. The (((schools))) don't teach it. You'll get ten years of "history" classes on how evil white people are, boohoo a bloo bloo, but not a single fucking mention of rhodesia, or nigeria, or SA genociding, literally genociding all the whites. And here's the result: they've turned the white race from wolves into retarded puppies who love finding creative ways to get themselves killed.

Just look at this mentally deficient lack-of-self-respect vapid whore of a shitlib. Got what she voted for–uppity niggers. Right to the head.

Willingly going to Africa… lol bitch your about a 70 year to late.

Another most likely race mixing leftist bites the dust.

To think at that age she could have been a mother to 3+ children.

Nothing of value was lost.

Here we go Holla Forums. Teachable moment. What should we write?

that old kike on the left probably rubbed her hands at the thought of having one less salary to pay.

Africa is a pretty good place to get stoned. :^)

We should implement a no tolerance policy on Whites being killed.

For every White person they kill we level a village unless if said person was a humanitarian aid cuck or die-for-Israel soldiercuck.

How do you know if she was liberal?

get out. kill all you're self

EVERY

FUCKING

TIME

She was a university grad who willingly went to apefrica. I'd be shocked it she wasn't a lefty. Not entirely her fault that she fell for the kike's conditioning though.

Now that I've written it without reddit formatting and the sentences are closer, do you see why you are retarded?

I asked for proof of a claim, not your personal theory. Going to a university for biology doesn't mean you're liberal.

Around blacks never relax.

TEACHABLE MOMENT FOR LIBTARDS

Are you brown or something?

You don't get a say on where the (((University))) sends you.

Just look at her fucking twitter you faggots and quit muh dickin' so hard about her.

forgot link
archive.fo/8PkHf

They were Somali doublesandniggers.

Given that Democrat professors out number Republicans 12-1 in university and basically all of those Republicans are in the engineering departments I'd say it's a pretty safe assumption that she's a lib.

Prolly a coal burner too.

Ok fine. Should have linked it earlier.

Still a waste of good genetics.

I didn't feel the need since it is completely normal to assume a white woman coming out of a kike run university system is a mindless leftist. Evidently newfriends still don't understand this.

I believe biology is another exception like engineering. She looks normally dressed and no tattoos or piercings. Innocent until proven guilty.

God damn typos.

Keep reaching for the stars faggot. She could have said she wouldn't go.

Sady Doyle [email protected]/* */ · Sep 26
I see Hillary has come dressed in the blood of men who have underestimated her.

HA!

I BET YOU BLEEDED LIKE A PIG, LIKE YOUR HILLARY, WHEN THE ROCKS STARTED HITTING YOU

YEAH BITCH, NOW MY DICK IS HARD AS A ROCK

MY

DICK

IS

DIAMONDS

- REST IN PISS BITCH WHORE

Look at her twitter, user: "I see [Cankles] has come dressed in the blood of men who have underestimated her."

He admitted he was wrong. But he's still asshurt about it because he has the hots for her.

Time to screencap this comment and send it to the Huffington Post !

She was 30 and mental, beyond repair, beyond first child age.

Its impossible to hide the race here because lolEthiopia, so the Coulter's Law analysis is not really needed. In its place i put forward the Duterte Relativity Paradox:

Whether a crime is an "injustice" or a "tragedy" depends not on its inherent viciousness, but on the color of the skin of its perpetrator, and their distance from the seat of real authority.

If the victim is a white, this can erase the guilt of the white perpetrator and reduce it to a "tragedy", but only if they are coequal on the non-racial victim-hood scale. So a white female or gender bender can still be a victim of an injustice, but only from a male.

Jews play the trump card and act to bend gravity to their will, sucking in all possible sympathy by way of tribal signaling and blood magic. A mosquito biting a Jew is a Shoah.

All travel up and to the right on the Duterte scale coincides equally with the amount of national media coverage it will get.

She was a retarded cunt not worth feeling sorry for because she got what was coming to her. Even if she did have a child she would have passed along that stupid libshit mental disorder to the child and endangered us all. Fuck these people, let them eat shit while leaving the rest of us to inherit the earth and genocide these retard savages that we call niggers.

How embarrassing, Hillary and the Ethiopians are wearing the same thing.

Yes it is a real shame that white women are brainwashed but the faggots blaming her are still cucked

Either you believe women should be subservient to men and have little responsibility for their own actions, instead being the fault of weak men and cucked jewish society (offical tru/pol/ stance)

…or you believe women are equal to men and need to take responsibility for their own actions.(bluepilled af)

She's in the heart of the indoctrination beast, she has libtard friends like these, plus the crappy ((( media ))) media she listens to. Now as OP said, what can we LEARN from this tragedy, this isn't a thread for white-knighting.

Yeah, I understand. She was a real cutie afterall.

Unfortunately, user, we got to get him and other muh dik young Whites to understand women's real nature. That's the only way he'll get a girl and stop whiteknighting for any self loathing White cunt whose killed by her own stupidity.

I rest my case.

Being liberal is one thing but being a Hillary supporter actually makes me wonder how the fuck she managed to take a Doctorate in biology.

wtf I hate white males, thanks commonspic

oh wow, people are mourning this anti white bitch?

the whiteknights on this thread should chop their balls off for being fucking cucks.

Have some spines you stupid faggot mongs.

I was blowing out a couple of whiteknights user.

Oh wow, look it's commonspic. The angry hispanic faggot that can't even live up to his own words while the rest of us do. Eat shit you little beaner.

Kek is real

Our points still stand. Being a shilldog is a factor that wasn't mentioned before that post.

HOL UP

THIS IS GETTING BETTER

twitter.com/sharon_b_gray/status/556166657014390784

You have to be a total idiotic cunt to think that faggot did nothing wrong.

Those who fight by the sword, die by the sword.

Same thing, faggot?

Top fucking kek

Griffith did nothing wrong

It was just the smuggest picture I had on hand. Of course he did plenty of things wrong. Too bad he died like a bitch in the lake and let a demon take over his body like a little bitch.

user, maybe she was referring to the record high numbers of niggers killing each other that weekend. You never know! Innocent until proven guilty!

she was anti trump, and pro hilldog, and had tons of jewish friends.

Dont cuck yourself for this bitch, plenty of better women out there.

Sharon Gray Retweeted
Elizabeth Warren [email protected]/* */ Jun 15

This is the cover of the @BostonGlobe tomorrow - & they are 100% correct. #filibuster #holdthefloor

bitch was worried about AR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

There we go! Now that's what I call a TEACHABLE MOMENT

dude do you seriously think some subhuman niggers in ethiopia weren't gunnin for that booty

3DPD are inequal to men, AND should be held accountable for their actions. If you discipline a child in order to hold them accountable for their actions, are you inherently treating them like an equal in the process?

nobody who is pro trump would retweet NPR.

think about it, that outlet is anti white.

The gods have spoken letting her die in such a fasion.
Rest in piss you race traitor whore.
And all those who mourn her are cucked thirsty traitors themselves.

Calm down autists. Look through my previous posts. You'll see I'm not defending this poor idiot.

Jesus Christ, even from beyond the grave she is cucking people on this thread.

Yes, I saw her twitter and am not defending her anymore.

Nigga what

I'll concede to your dubs.

check his ID!!!!

AND SOME OF YOU CALLED HER SMART!

The guy is a torposter, the ID is the same for all of those lads.

No pint to defend her at this point. I am just buffled by the fact she was an actual biologist yet so deeply brainwashed.

I wonder in those last fleeting moments of her life as she lay dying, if she thought, "Wow I was wrong all along, niggers really are savage beasts." and then the final rock finished her off.
What goes through a libtards mind when the realization finally hits them? Did she get redpilled in her final moments by rocks?

It is pretty smug but for all the wrong reasons.

Called it! The stupid, worthless cunt was a man-made-global-warming-so-give-us-kikes-your-shekels useful academic retard.

The bitch should have been thrown into an oven but this is an acceptable alternative I suppose. I just hope she stayed conscious long enough to suffer.

add her to the Trump Curse list

It's a woman. They are still easy to brainwash with this shit even if in stem. That should come to no surprise.

A rock

cucked betas

The women and children analogy is good. Yes, the man should disclipine her. However, if the child breaks something in a store, how would you react if the parent just blamed his kid for doing it? Its the parents and mans responsibility to responsibility for not controlling their kids and women.

Many if not most of my female colleagues were liberal, some of them even full blown commie, but non of them was actually stupid or uncritical enough to EVER support the fucking Clintons. I mean WTF?!

"brother in law" looks arab.
Racemixing family confirmed.

Was gonna post "ow the edge.jpeg" but then certain information came to light so im glad I waited.

I dont give a fuck that some libtard traitor cunt got btfo'd. I do care about the wider implications that niggers have killed another white though and also the university use it as a means of virtue signalling while the media censor the manner of her death.

Not saying you can't have both or that they are mutually exclusive. Would a smart person put themselves in danger by going to a politically unstable nation?

i don't know why the developed world insists on holding conference / meetings / events in 3rd world countries.

there's this bitch - did they really, really need to have a conference on plant biology in Ethiopia? the only thing you do at these conferences is network. it's cheaper travelwise and easier to hold in a developed country - why go through the extra effort to hold the conference in some shithole? science shouldn't be pandering to these shitholes in the name of international cooperation and globalization.

then there's that chess bitch boycotting iran because she doesn't want to wear a shaw. my question is why the fuck is the world chess conference in iran in the first place? yes i know chess has historical roots in this area of the world - that doesn't mean you go out of your way to organize a world tournament in a shithole

and then there's the olympics in shithole brazil. why bother?? even the olympic committee suggests they've learned their lesson from brazil and will avoid hosting in shitholes in the future.

Hit you a little hard, didn't I, bitch? Go cry over this whore some more if you like. We're glad she is dead and simply hope she suffered.

I repeat. Should be no surprise.

user I…

At least the Swede cuck only got monkey shit thrown his way. Too bad about this libtard, but honestly, I think the numbers would have to climb into the thousands of deaths before Soros media brainwashers would tell these people to protect themselves around niggers. The narrative is just too valuable to them economically to worry over a few unfortunate drones being cut down by these animals.

I laughed so hard I made this for you…

Fucking greenhouses how do they work?

Don't ask me, I don't' have a degree in biology. :^)

Wait hold on a sec here. An American is literally stoned to death by protestors and in this entire thirteen paragraph story the only explanation of the cause is

Forget politics, forget journalistic ethics, how does this even pass for news coverage?

I lik grenhouses

Yes, it's sad that she got brainwashed by kike propaganda but at that point she is already too far gone to save. I bet that if you bring her back from the dead and ask her she would reply how its not the niggers fault they killed her. That is how far gone these people are

Noice

Not noice.

You should have never defended her in the first place, you white knight faggot. There is no excuse for being a good goy. Never defend them. There is no excuse for being a virgin white knight either. You deserve punishment equal to hers. Get the biggest rock you can find and kill yourself. Do it now.

Her death and most white deaths are treated as a way to push a narrative now. Do you honestly expect news from any news station in current year?

The fuck are you on about, kike?

Guess the case demonstrates that being a very good goy is enough to secure you a post-doctorate position after all even if it eventually gets you killed as the talmud dictates.

Here's the Holla Forums paradox. Obviously she's liberal, but at the same time women can't think for themselves, so wouldn't that make it not her fault?

Thankfully we're in post current year.

I think this is the conference. They might have planned it before the protests began.

rtb.cgiar.org/blog/event/apa-10th-triennial-conference-2016/

topkek!

Thanks for proving my point, Jethro.

They're covering up the brutality of what actually happened. It's quite easy to do in Africa, with corrupt chimp governments.

More likely scenario is they were carjacked and she was kidnapped, currently being held as a sex slave with no hope of being rescued.

TWEET THIS ON HER PAGE or I'll do it!

You're saying never defend women, so if your mom was raped and killed you'd blame her?

Heh heh heh hee, this is why I like Holla Forums

What a strange feel.

Looks like a poo-in-the-loo, to be honest.

What does her husband look like ?

She went there to get black bred and now they're not letting her leave.

user, OR SOMEONE TWEET THAT PICTURE HERE

twitter.com/AdelleNaz/status/783911631008870400

And let the salt mining commence :^)

twitter.com/childoflight4/status/783912468917608449 kek

So long as he spends an hour on KhanAcademy for every two he misses at 'skool,' he'll atone to his future self. Add Holla Forums and it's a net gain!

About 25% of the poo-in-loos I've met have had ABSOLUTELY CHOSEN noses.

Self censorship faggots should be shot on sight.

Found the neckbeard perma-virgin!

Other than myself, that is. It Takes one to know one :*(

user, it's instinctive for us to want to defend white women. It's admirable in its essence, actually. We've just got to get this reaction under control in the world jewish corruption.

Fuck dis bitch. She deserved it.

Do we know if she was spit roasted by the gorilla crew yet?

Sounds like there were witnesses, including a co worker who we might be able to find.

www-plb.ucdavis.edu/labs/brady/people.html

Someone who speaks English as a first language needs to write this. This reads like some turkroach or chinese faggot wrote it. Whoever wrote it, I know English is not your native language.

Wrong. I don't hate her for being female. I hate her for being a leftist, SJW scumbag. She was the enemy. That was obvious from the beginning. You virgin white knights need to stop acting with your "feels". Stop defending every leftist with a gash. Unfortunately you won't. SJWs never learn and neither do you white knights. Kill yourself.

She was a qt. To bad she was probably fucked in the head

The fucking point you were trying to make and why you were making it, and why you are calling people "farmcucks" is still obscure to me.

Enlighten us genius…WHAT'S YOUR FUCKING POINT FAGGOT?

nah she got taken and is probably being raped at this moment

First pic related.

Second pic related.

Exactly. She was 30? There's no turning back at that point.

beauty and smarts. RIP

I defended her before I knew she retweeted hillary clinton. I'm not gonna assume the worst, that's a horrible defeatist attitude.

Understand, virgin?

what cartoon is that?

I got news for you user, she was actually dumb and got rocked by the real world.

WB

kek

thread theme

Investigate first, on what the person is and judge her by her character. You want to min max your chances with a woman, not defend women who are cucking their race. This is just pedestal shit.

Remember In this life there is ONE woman for you, the one that is worth fighting and dying for, the sole woman who will carry your children.

dude please.

Somebody once told me the world was gonna roll me

Yeah, just a cohencidence that the guy she was with survived and escaped, and she died.

I could see ZOG doing something like covering up the kidnapping and making it look like she died of a random act of violence.

Africans kidnap White idiots like this all the time, you just never hear about it in the media. A young, attractive blonde sex slave would get top dollar.

Keksicus Rekticus!

The worst vidya cartoon you will see in a while, Mega Man. There was a weekly thread on Holla Forums back when halfchan was good made by Radical Von Awesome showcasing it episode by episode. I miss the simpler times.

Beauty, yes. Smarts, not quite.

You're kinda right. I misunderstood the
quote I was replying to as criticism to her career choice.

Srsly? Wtf user?

meant for

Then let Darwinism play out. Those without instinctive mistrust of other races will perish. It's chlorine in the gene pool.

They're delivering the body to her family.

Your theory wouldn't be so crazy if this was deep africa, but I have doubts about rape gangs happening at a political protest in addis ababa.

Hahahaha I'm only posting in this thread to laugh at you.

Happens to all of us now and again. Thanks for clarifying.

He's right you know. Why the fuck should anyone in his right mind spontaneously assume that a White woman of considerable education in a STEM field should be a fucking Hillary supporter?

It's a common sense attitude. The only people that were defeated are you white knights. Even though you were completely wrong about everything, you still try to argue. Like I said. You will never learn. Sad.

because STEM being redpilled is a meme.

Muhfuggen ricis whyte peepul at it smh tbh
crakka bitch shoulda not mess wit us niggas

So if you see a woman on the street being raped, you'd just assume she's a liberal and deserves it.

Got it.

you keep forgetting about cliques in colleges, and women being more sociable than your average stormer.

Suspicion should be the first thing to notice, a white nationalist woman or any woman that's not black and isn't cucked by leftist ideology, would never go to a nigger ridden country and risk herself being raped by a jungle nigger nog monkey.

moving goalposts.

yes, if she's fat or dressed as a feminist/libshit

if she's not white I will shout to the rapist: fuck her good

STEM is the source of redpills, mate. It's called reality. The problem is that Academia as an institution is heavily subverted.

Street in fucking Africa. It's like talking to a brick wall. I am done trying to explain the obvious to you. You are beyond hope. You are the enemy.

CRY DINDU

GET KEKDU

my bad forgot to add "now".

thanks fagot, have some oc

Doesn't bother me.

Ha i literally ran an experiment on 109 there last week

I didn't say africa. It's a hypothetical question about assumption of guilt.

Which girl is 109? Their numbers are 711 and 677 user.

Why would anyone willingly to an Apefrican wilderness?
You'd think someone who finished college would have more brains than that.

no 109 the poster
its fancy science speak for I tortured a plant for three weeks then cut it up and weighed and measured it

Fuck off shill

statistics, pal.

It was a hypothetical question full of critical information missing just to give your argument legs. Gas yourself faggot.

FOUND THE HUSBAND:

twitter.com/rjcmarkelz

yeah but thats because shes a woman
I'm pretty much her but im a white man and I support Trump

"Rock Throwers"

How is this a protest? Looks more like a mass invitation.

No, my point is when you assume 100% of women in university are pozzed, you're eliminating any motivation for them to improve, because you just assume the worst. Good looking, normal looking women like her are less likely to be pozzed.

kek. I wonder if he learned anything from this experience.

The main focus should always be on the source of damaged women, aka jew. I think it's a waste of energy to put too much focus on how retarded most women are today and just D&Cs us - let alone it's just in our biology to want to defend the women, so good luck overpowering that just because most are cunts now. We should always be focusing on the main target: jew.

Make him an hero by tweeting guilt posts at him regarding letting his wife go to niggerland and die.

Bravo. Trumps name is a killing word. Sharon Gray laughed at Trump supporters being beaten and hospitalized. Sharon Gray isn't laughing anymore.

She's really cute in the second picture but ugly as fuck in the first one, strange.

Also
Yeah, sure thing buddy, unless that rock was propelled by a machine and flying at 100km+ speed i don't see something like this happening.

Is that Lena Dunham?

should of just said that, but seriously nigger, the kikes are abusing your whiteknighthood against your race.

Women make choices and some of those choices gets them raped or killed. Start with your home first, redpill your sisters or female cousins if you have any. Even if its an uphill battle. When people realize this shit does work then the dating pool will improve.

Just dont go in defending strangers blindly, you will be preyed upon if you do so.

Agreed. Like I said, the impulse to protect them should be put under rational control in these times.

agreed

kys idiot

You just ruined the experience of 3 Holla Forumsacks agreeing for once. Damn you.

lel

it does look like Lena Dunham

Never mind, wrong reply

This changes things.

Good toss. Hope it hurt

No user, they threw their dick at every hole they could find on her.

in the latest news they make new holes with sharp sticks when they run out of open ones

Worst advice ever. Feminists fight for the enemy. If you can't even fight the evil minions of the jew, then you will never, ever beat their masters.

You sympathize with feminist SJWs. Do you feel sorry for good goy males like Carl the Cuck? If not, then you only prove my point. You are a virgin white knight controlled by his "feels". You are part of the problem.

Why are you such a whiteknight faggot?

No, I'm more in the style of wanting to go for the monster's head, not its endless tentacles.

Wait, I thought they were Ethiopian not muslim. :^)

There's a bizarre Don Quixote complex on this board when it comes to women. I've seen more whiteknights on Holla Forums than I have on nearly any other site.

Probably because they care about the future of the race more than any other site.

This board is heavily infiltrated. Kikes like ((( ))) will preach for (((feminism))) knowing full well that women are nothing but oversized children that are not responsible for their stupidity.

Whatever you say Moshe.

Good luck going after the elder jews. Unless you are secretly Putin, luck is all that you will have against Soros and the Rothschilds. I won't stop you. Just don't get in Holla Forums's way while we fight feminists and SJWs on the ground level.

Stop assuming so much. All I've said is that the focus should be on the jews, not getting lost in the tangles of all their poisons. I have not once in this thread defended the girl who got killed in Africa. All I've said is the focus should be on the jew, not how rotten women have become.

I agree that women are oversized children, and thus why it's useless to go on about how worthless they've become.

Women are the future of our race and are to be treasured. Women like that dumb bitch in the op are trash and we shouldn't feel bad when they remove themselves from our pure gene pool.

Yes, what this user said. It's natural to feel sympathy for cunts like these. But use that energy on something useful like on what this user said .

But why?

your resources as a male are limited. defend only the ones that deserve it.

Why don't you can ask the university management who sent her there…

based mothercucker

Brainwashing claims another white victim

My relative looks like her and works in a global org helping rapefugees. Nothing will change them. Blonde/blue unmarried and says Jesus is her husband. This is martyrdom to them. If/when something like this happens to her her mother will apologize to the killers and pray for them. Any attempt to inform them of the reality of working in Africa elicits screams of HERETIC and fevered weeping over her bible as she prays for my soul. Sick.

somebody should start a trend
if you were racist you'd still be alive

Are you sure you don't just prefer the company of gentlemen, user? Who the fucks wants some broad's hairy man legs rubbing against them at night?

I wish we lived in a world where these people's nice trusting nature wasnt their downfall.

Crowds have attacked other vehicles since a stampede at a weekend protest killed at least 55 people, according to news reports. The protests have centered on land and political rights in Ethiopia.

Why these third world protests always descend into stampedes?

I know how you could save her. Make her want to save you.

Get killed in violent protest by rocks, get buried in the sand.

She has the face of someone who knows the taste of black cum.

Oh, my bad: had such a face.

Nothing of value was lost

What is that giant ass green burrito on their plates?

Wew lad, how long until the lugenpresse has a field way with this one!

They already pray for me user. But they're banned from socializing with me or any non-Christians. Even her older son who is an army vet does what his mommy says for fear of the wrath of Jesus. They belong to an extremist Zionist church. Also I'm not a druggie or weirdo, the only reason they're not allowed to talk to me or their grandma is because we don't approve of their weird cult.

What happened to her face?

"Land rights protest" in the article tells you everything you need to know:

Fat, rich, eco-warrior elitists come to a developing country to stop its people from exploiting their own resources, proscribing their own livlihoods, threatening their families with more poverty, all to guarantee a healthy biodiversity of indiginous plants - which are useless weeds to the starving natives.

Monsanto-fed Western academics in their ivory towers stroke themselves at the utopian wilderness they've preserved "out there" at the expense of malnourished mothers and crying babies in the third world.

It's surprising the crowd showed as much restraint as they did. If most of this board's readership were as oppressed by foreign elite eco-architects, you would have dragged them out and burned them alive.

more like

don't ascribe any deeper meaning to their attack.

LA LA LA LA LA

ROCK IS DEA..TH

I see..

You're a big guy

they killed what they saw has a threat

must be a popular song in Africa.

Actually, they're more into rock, surprisingly.

What would the chart look in last months there?

1. LL Cool J - Mama Said Knock You Out
2. Marilyn Manson - Rock Is Dead
3. ?
4. ?
5. ?

I've seen dozens of pics of her.

The hiking pic is her best. She's a solid 7/10 tho.

sheeeeeeet

She's got your dick hard as a rock or what?

KickedOutOfEveryCountryRestOfTheWorldsFault.jpg

Kill yourself nigger lover.

You too kike defender.

That's cute chaim.

Oh you are one of those "you cant shit on mudslimes and niggers because they are kike puppets"

Kill yourself.

kike defender.

Keep sucking that subhuman cock, faggot.

You are covering the crimes of progressive bolshevik academicians.

The irony of gray-ponytail-professor-sympathising blue-pilled children throwing JIDF accusations is eye-watering.

Hah, I had to go deeper to actually see the level of cuckoldry going on here.

Get real dude.
The leftist academics, trying desperately to snag some social signaling cred by 'aiding' dindus in their native dindustan, are the same people who put these worthless apes up to 'protesting' - they'd be more inclined toward rioting if they don't get their way.

It was no-doubt a white person (or rather, (((white))) person) who organized them to do any sort of 'protesting' - but not because they want farmland or to employ their own resources, as implied, no no no… Rather, because they want more gibs.
"The corrupt nigger warlord who rules these lands made a deal with the shifty globalist corporations to exploit the resources of our lands, and all I get is [X]? I WANT [X+1]! OOGA BOOGA!"

And then they ooga'd and booga'd so hard, they killed a stupid white woman who wanted to play Jane Goodall in monkeyville.

Niggers don't want to farm.
They don't want to study or work hard to achieve something from the resources of their lands.
They want a white person to come in and do that, and then gibs them a bunch of free shit - and they will never, ever be convinced that the gibs they were giben were sufficient (largely due to liberal progressive faggots like this dead cunt are constantly telling them that what they've been given is not sufficient).

Shitlibs are not teachable. They will chant their slogans as the knife saws through their neck until they can't. These people are unreachable.

ben garisson france cartoon.jpg

Kill yourself.

To be fair, the irony of gray-ponytail-professor-sympathizing blue-pilled children who argue that nigs are protesting of their own volition, on the basis of wanting to work their own land, is equally comedic-tear-inducing.

Did you go deep enough to read the article?

Niggers were protesting over land rights.

Whether they want to farm, grub, pick cotton for massuh, or steal chickens is not the point.

Land rights.
Plant ecology
Third world.

Kill yourself.

dude weed lmao

Actually it sounds like ethnic clashes. Government run by one group of people, another says they want representation.

She relaxed.

Holla Forums is school redditard.

always the first post, always

Do you have some sort of reading-comprehension deficiency?

Niggers don't understand them.

Is actually quite a bit more valuable than niggers.

Is worthless.

The point?
Niggers were complaining - at the behest of Western liberals, no doubt - that they don't own the land as to be able to hand it over to globalist corporations for exploitation, such that the niggers (worthless as workers and unable to exploit the resources themselves - if they even wanted to, which they don't) could get some free gibs.
Thing is, if they got those land rights? What would they do?
Turn it over the corporations for exploitation… And then the very same Western liberals would have them 'protesting' that they aren't getting enough gibs.

Niggers don't protest of their own volition - they riot.
Only with White/(((White))) oversight do they do such things, and we know what sort of people spend their time motivating niggers toward such action - which, coincidentally, and amusingly, is exactly the same sort of person the niggers happened to kill via such action in this instance.

Radiant heat energy enters through the glass and is trapped because there is no conductive loss to the general atmosphere.

Hah, so its not even as deep as expected, its just a buncha niggers shitting on another tribe of niggers, and the smaller tribe started rioting and killed a white woman in the process of dinduin nuffin.

Libtards are not teachable. It's just not who they are.

yesimright.com/woman-hitchhiked-through-the-middle-east-to-prove-muslims-are-peaceful-what-they-did-next-omg/
archive.is/crvsV

xaameriki.wordpress.com/2013/10/26/italy-anti-racist-social-worker-raped-by-african-illegal-immigrant-at-anti-racist-festival/
archive.is/Zta33

express.co.uk/news/world/673261/Swedish-social-worker-murdered-migrant-child-asylum-seeker
archive.is/vAEp8

bigstory.ap.org/article/7af4bf47f4464b9095b83c2b0bdeabc6/belgium-attack-victim-had-warned-against-demonizing-muslims
archive.is/WsXOI

americanthinker.com/articles/2014/12/black_crime_claims_life_of_apologist_for_black_crime.html
archive.is/HOfvv

salon.com/2013/08/19/what_i_learned_from_getting_shot/
-> archive.is/03AnL

thehoya.com/i-was-mugged-and-i-understand-why/
archive.is/r8Hto

You guys are being stupid. There is no proof she was a libcuck. She was there to study plants not help the savage niggers. If I was a researcher, I would jump at the change to go study in my field abroad.

There is also no proof she was not without male protection or was behaving irresponsibly. She was driving in a car when some nigorillas threw rocks as they drove by.

She died on American soil.

Be careful about which battles you choose. If you fuck with someone that has done no wrong, the meme magic gods may withdraw their mercy.

You realize this chick is Jewish right?

The bottom line is, she was a blonde haired, blue eyed, intelligent, attractive white women, married to a white man, possibly preparing to have similarly attractive and intelligent white children, a rarity in Kike World.

Take a hike to your containment board

I know a researcher who spent 10 weeks in the antarctic studying pelagic seabirds
apparently their supplies had gone bad somehow and for 6 weeks they had nothing to eat but tinned tuna rations and crackers
apparently by the end of it he claimed they were all getting mad cheese cravings because their bodies were getting starved of fats

Stop lying using green text.

Let me get that straight. Feminists work for jews. But you don't consider them bad. You feel that being feminists earns them a place up on a high pedestal so we can't fight them. Anyone that does fight against minions of the jew is a jew. That is what you white knights actually believe. So much cognitive dissonance. Pathetic.

Lurk more CTR

This is strong evidence that you are a faggot:

Why didn't they eat a few birds? They can study how they taste.

You're trying too hard to convince Holla Forums a nigger loving leftist is "based and white"

They do have a history of it (eritrea vs ethiopia)

It sounds like the federal government was influenced by china/marxists and now they are trying to modernize and get rid of tribal people.

She retweeted hillary clinton and hates trump.

Aaand saved!

This is funny, but it's not quite Kevin Sutherland funny. That dude was full libcuck literally right up to the day a nignog brutally gored the fuck out of him on the DC Metro.

post the one about the chick that went to SA got raped and murdered and her parents befriended her murderers.

Quads confirm that Kek is comfy with this outcome

I'd watch it too, and even help.

Those were good threads.

There is tons of proof she was a libcuck, you cuckold.

In Africa?
Then you're a fucking idiot.

She was in Africa.

In Africa.

Who cares?

See

You are a cuckold.

KYS my mayne.

Why are you, at least trying, to move the goalposts and explain how this woman died from a thrown rock while inside a car?

parasites
you'd be surprised how many worms there are in an albatross

Cuck looks like Mr. Sardonicus.

It really is laughable that these middle class, sheltered SJW retards have zero real experience with niggers, illegals, or muslims, yet act like they are friendly little puppies that the mean, racist, old right wingers just hate for no reason. Then reality up and murders them.

It doesn't happen enough. I really look forward to the day it happens to all of them.

Thank you for posting that far superior image to the thing I just cobbled together for my post. I totally forgot the part about the friends of the killer making excuses. Hilarious. That incident really is the perfect distillation of this entire issue.

It's frustrating how that story just totally vanished… frustrating and completely expected.

She's a 4 at best.

First pic:

You have no idea how to ID a whore. She looks undersexed.

weird.

listen to this faggot

That's what happens to celibate virgins. Holla Forums virgins make regular virgins look normal. Sex is the primary biological function. Being celibate makes them crazy. They would gladly betray all of their ideals for just a whiff of poontang. If arch feminist Anita Sarwhatever batted her eyelashes at Holla Forums virgins, they would roll over like dogs.

Bro, you don't have to be a virgin to know women are full of shit sometimes, overemotional, and start shit for no reason sometimes. My girlfriend even admits it, which is why she hates her female boss.

WEW

not an argument

Are you tumblrettes ever going to make up your mind? Are virgins misogynists or whiteknights?

To stone women to death in Africa and the Middle East is a proud tradition. Stop shaming their beautiful culture, shitlords.

There are. Those are two different words. Virgins don't have sex for whatever reason.

Celibates actively abstain. I'm talking about virgins that are proud to be virgins. The so called "no fap" virgins that want to become "wizards". Celibates make regular virgins look normal.

Stop talking to yourself.

White knights. The only person that was called "misogynist" in this thread was me, by a white knight.

By the way. That's completely wrong. Just look at Genghis Khan.

I'll just leave this here.

When you are eating too much gluten you are starving yourself, because gluten physically prohibits the absorption of nutrients in your intestines. When wheat becomes a staple food, bad things happen in the long run. You have been warned.

Just hang yourself now and be done with it.

Kill yourself

Oh yeah, definetely what every joe sixpack basically is.
How many cities have you conquered already?
I assume you are taking him as an example as well.
Right?

Womyn hater then.

At least there is some good in the world, , you cheeky cunt

Kill yourself

Just hang yourself now and be done with it.

Hahahaha.
Faggot.

daily reminder that all white women should be married with children by age 25

daily reminder that cecil john rhodes was right and that after he died the greatest oppourtunity of the western white european races was squandered in a stupid war and instead of conquering africa we let it breed out of proportion and now it is going to conquer us (which was predicted post ww1 by lothrop stoddard)

Haiti was a disaster, too.

Well, the rest is history.
Matthew needs to strike them harder.

you mean green tech totalitarian globalist trying to force nu-neo-colonialism down niggers throats with flowers and sunshine instead of rifles and bayonets got BTFO?

LITERALLY NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST

WE COULD BE ON THE MOONS OF SATURN RIGHT NOW IF HIPPY RACIALLY EQUALITARIAN ENVIRO FAGGOTS HAD NEVER EXISTED

uh, the niggers literally race war'd haiti and killed all the whites and napoleon sold the lousianna purchase in an attempt to fund a reconquest of haiti from the nigger (fun fact: napoleon was a WN who fucking loathed all non-european races, niggers in particular)

No

Napoleon was one of the worst things that ever happened to mankind, he emancipated the jews.

And Haiti was given to the niggers by the French, too.

Have a video with shitty tryhard effects that covers it.
Content itself is okay, though.
Apart from the effects.

they probably did and she was like, "OH PLZ IT'S 2016" and thinking ab how all that foreign dick she'd be getting doesn't add to her count

cromwell emacipated jews as well, alexander hamilton was a jew shill as well. napoleon was somebody who definitely got played by jews but he certainly was better than letting the proto-bolshevik mob control france.

Napoleon banned Jews from lending money

A bad evolutionary strategy compared to what? Not having any kids by age 30 and getting yourself killed in Ethiopia?

code napoleon was actually pretty based and got rid of all the cancer from the thermidorian reaction

Literally why I don't give a fuck
She was just a classic leftist stacy cunt

Not much of value was lost, she was 30 and still like this, it would take so much fucking effort and rehabilitation to bring her back and even that isn't guaranteed to work

At most honestly she would make a good fuck toy

So yeah I dont give a fuck

"Strike them down, to make them pay, change their ways, their evil ways"

when they said to expect a cuckchan refugee crisis i didn't believe it. but now i do. jesus christ you lot are dense, does babby need mummy to spoon-feed his redpills?

None. But I have conquered some pussy.

Yes. An example of how the white knight I replied to was completely wrong. White knighting and feminism always fails. Just look at the reproduction rate of the feminist west.

Masculinity and the patriarchy builds civilizations.

>"postdoctoral researcher in the university's plant biology department"

She's plant biology researcher. Why did you start a thread with that particular example? If she went to Ethiopia to study rare plants that doesn't automatically make her a dumb liberal do-gooder. You didn't even try to find evidence she was one of those type of people before posting your text.

SAGE

Try killing yourself.

Then you write it

literally even more useless to society than archeologists tbh, she was just putting off being a mom

This tbh

Plant researcher gets an embolism blown right up their phloem hole

Get out of here you retarded triple nigger

biology is definitely not a soft science

Nice projecting. The most bitterest faggots are virgins. I'm not white knighting her. Its just sad that white women are getting brainwashed and dying. Cheering and gloating like "DAS RITE" when white women get raped and killed by shitskins is what immature r9kers do.

Don't forget your hijab

What a shame. She was really pretty. Too bad her brain was scrambled by marxist kikes.

t. average biologist

Such a beautiful white pussy, lost forever. Rest in peace pussy.

kek, nothing of value was lost

We are not happy because she is a woman, we are happy because a lib faggot got what she deserved. She supported all these things, and died because of them. It's justice, also go fuck yourself

She looks like an inbred Britisher. Also, look at that nigger nose.

Has a tweet bragging about wearing helmet when she rides. Should have worn the helmet around dindus.

I guess she forgot :^)

Whoa - BLM battybird gets stoned to death by niggers.
The curse of Trump doesn't fuck around does it?

I have a biology degree
you can call it a soft science after you've calculated the Harvey-Weinburg equasion by hand
I can collect, culture and increase virulence in bacteria using agar gel and coffee filter, i can run DNA analysis and compare blood samples at a genetic level
you will never know the smell of a hot laboratory seething with fumes of about 100,000 ovulating crickets , that smell will stay with me til i die and far beats the hot smell of the rotting corpses ive dissected in my studies
with $5000 I could conduct a bioterrorist attack anywhere in the world with my knowledge

its not a soft science its just the easiest of the 3 hard sciences because it involves the least math of the three
still involves a fuck load of chemistry

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR

>Engineering (employed Mathematics)

Hey biobro, is physics worth anything as a major?

What comes around, goes around.

Someone needs to update this.

then it turns out she was.

I dont have $5000 and it involves traveling to third world shitholes

basically

dunno helps you into engineering I guess
chemistry is generally the scientific field where all the dough is to be made

the FBI doesnt operate internationally does it?

forgot to mention sociology means jack shit to psychology
ive done psych electives and they at least try to be a science
all their data is run through IBM SPSS statistics software and you have to prove an effect before it can be accepted about anything
plus psych acknowledges biology and physiology affect the brain and mind
sociology is when you start seeing 'gender is a social construct' bullshit
when i went to uni and attended a single sociology class was when i had my first experience with marxist indoctrination being led by the tutors
it was a sharp contrast
the sociology professors would spend their spare time discussing marxism with the students whilst my virology professor liked to regale class about his stories of Soviet bioweapons and bragging about how fast he could vivisect a mouse

To be honest, why would you mourn someone that put themselves in danger? She knew it was dangerous, she was there by her own volition. To be honest, it's a lesson in how to take care of yourselves.

1. what does american liberal political correctness have to do with ethiopian riots?

2. how is biology research and paid lecturing a foolish venture?

3. what does virtue-signalling and white guilt have to do with a major fuckup by officials from the university at addis ababa? she should have been briefed on the dangers, had a local driver, and not been anywhere near the riots.

digging through her life, social media, and harassing her family is fucking crass and I don't support it. if you're gonna fuck with anyone fuck with Andy Fell, the asshole that tried to smooth this over and may or may not be responsible.

this is true, the founding civilization of ethiopia was middle eastern and the dark skin is because of race mixing. I have a history book on it by william thesiger called a life of my choice

When I looked at the story OP talked about with that woman dying in Ethipia I felt like I was looking at a story about a mentally challenged woman who is retarded and uninformed. But more like a retarded culture. I don't want to speak ill of her.

She was likely a intelligent and well intentioned person but in some ways thats the problem. White culture right now is retarded. Why are women travelling to Africa? There is no reason for them to be in bongo bongo land.

I hope this woman is remembered and cherished but White culture is retarded. It is getting pathetic to see these weirdo White liberals go off to the third world. They don't belong there, that's not their home. Why are they going there interfering with nature and the societies that live there? It is pathetic.

As a side note I saw someone mention the word "Chad" while I was scrolling through this thread or whatever its called. Can people please stop saying Chad. It's embarassing to post on a forum where people use the word Chad to describe a guy who fucked a woman they wanted to fuck. It's like really embarassing and I don't want to be associated with places where people say the name Chad to mean that.

Good.

Sounds fun.

We should learn from non-whites as leftists constantly tell us.

Stone white women to death today or you're racist against their proud culture.

Oh the irony!

She seems like an insufferable, privileged liberal-leftist, who went through the usual learn-by-numbers uni indoctrination and probably never had an original thought in her whole life and certainly wasn't as smart as she thought she was. Nothing of value was lost.

That post stinks of TRS.

She missed that hardhat sign at the annual stone chucking ritual she attended.

Well now I feel bad. Clearly this woman was retarded.

And. you call yourself racist…

She votes Democrat. Show's over folks.

Rock-throwing "Teens"

This tweet (retweet) indicates she was a strong Climate Change Hoaxter and SJW–

kek

Is that picture with the little pink flags the site of her enrichment?

I went through her entire timeline.
She rarely ever tweeted herself, just retweeted what other said.

Probably never actually thought for herself.
Spent years researching tomatoes.

No, her enrichment does not appear to be documented on her (((twitter))) page in any way. Those flags are the markers from some soil test or other she was doing per her graduate studies.

No one here's totally absolving white women of moral agency, so I'm not sure where you're getting button 2. But society should account for the fact that women's decision-making is tainted by emotions, and there should be heavy push-back against them making highly dangerous decisions. It's as though she's drunk beyond the legal limit and tells everybody, "I'm going to get behind the wheel of an automobile and drive myself on public roads," and everybody says, "You're so brave and awesome!" and she gets behind the wheel anyway. If she dies or gets arrested as a result, was it her fault? Yes. But the overly permissive society should've taken away the keys, limiting her ability to follow through on the intentions fostered by impaired judgment. Also,

Women don't have the natural skepticism that men have. You can't seriously think she deserved to be slaughtered because she fell for that highly pervasive meme.

No you insufferable cretin, not 'good'. There is in fact a deeper meaning here than the shit chucking drivel you're spouting.

In fact, there is deep insight into the self destructive symptoms of the left and the misaligned, misguided altruism that this Sharon Gray exhibited. If I could shed a tear for her, and the countless other victims of this perversion of our traits, our best traits, being a love for our fellow man, and the desire to seek out an end to suffering, I would.

However that's not the case.

What one can do, is hue to the very core of these actions, and the fatal outcomes they can produce. Left alone, and away from the leftist cancer, this Sharon Gray would have helped many people of her own race, her own kind and her own heritage. She could have made massive contributions with such a bright mind, unabated by the parasitic rot that is our academic institutions.

Be it the pressure of such institutions, the need to 'fit in' to accomplish her dreams, dreams of helping those in need, to satisfy her nature and instincts to seek out and help the less fortunate. The only reason she did not do this for her own kind is because she would have been punished and ostracized for doing so. An immediate leper, a scarlet letter, marked by her own people. There are no champions now to this cause, the cause of helping ones own race when you are white.

Hence this tragedy. When we can see it in the light, then nature, the laws of the universe, sincerely and genuinely value these traits, hence their creation and the elevation of the people who possess them in great quantities, white women, to the highest echelon of the best civilization, may we take action to do our part and see to it not even one more life is lost this way.

Until then never utter 'good' for such a tragedy again.

I don't know man, it seems more like a testament to the fact the white man let the marxists take over, are you saying you expect the average white woman to go against her school brainwashing?

I don't think we should be happy when white women suffer from liberalism. We should be humiliated that we let liberalism take over.

Wow. You deserved that rock. In her last moments I wonder if she realised the futility of trying to change the nature of a man?

op ur a faggot this isnt ammo

not
tumblr is
←that way

The only thing worse than misguided altruism is misguided sympathy. What a disgusting display of weakness and emotion. You reek of pity for your enemies. And she definitely was your enemy. If she heard about your death, she would be the first one on Twitter laughing about it.

"Would have", "could have", my ass. Look at all those hypotheticals. You don't care what she was like in the real world. You are building up a fantasy waifu in your own delusional mind. Stop living in fantasy. Wake the fuck up.

Request denied. A marxist, SJW died at the hands of the blacks that she valued more than her own people. Good.

Hello newfag.

Every fucking thread. It never fails. Who the fuck is "we"? You and George Soros? If you want to bear the responsibility of other people's evils, then go do it so somewhere. Whip yourself in humiliation in the rk9 board. Do not come here to corrupt the innocent, the strong and the just with your collective guilt. Holla Forums is not for the likes of you.

Correction.

Go do it somewhere else.

Kill yourself

He's one of those idiots that is slave to his dick. Probably from a lack of fucking bitches.

It's a lucrative endeavor for these girls. Premium status signalling, worldwide travel and never ending establishment praise. The modern Western martyr. A Jo Cox in training.

Had our heroine not been eliminated by rampaging savages she would've probably headed off to some University sinecure or perhaps been appointed to a U.N. position or founded some poisonous Junior League tier, Save the Niggers charity.

dude youre the feminist.

basic gender dynamics: a group of lionesses are loyal to a dominant male lion. If a new lion comes in and destroys the lion then the new lion will be dominant and the lionesses will be loyal to that one.

In the usa we know who the dominant lion is and we know it isn't conservative white christian men.

the well being of women are the responsibility of the men and when women are poisoned with liberalism it is because the men were conquered by an invading tribe.

This is traditional understanding. Blaming women is feminist.

Where is this dominance, that doesn't belong to white men, coming from? Left to their own devices, would these 'dominant' groups you allude to, again not being white men, be able to achieve such dominance on their own volition?

In order to achieve dominance, one must be able to have validated himself autonomously. Self reliance.

It's a false sense of pride, a hallow floor of dominance and with the slightest crack, back on the fields.

African history, pretty entertaining. Most likely the outcome in America after CWII. If not whites re-establishing the old way of work for them, then most definitely an asian group.

dude, like, um youre the problem, like whatever, 2016, right?

Are you a female? Because you talk like a bitch.

And there you have it. Retarded feminists are above any blame and criticism, up there on such a high pedestal. White knights never learn.

And this 'conquered' bit. Played out tbh. No one has conquered white men. Its not conquering someone when you're btfo daily in your own hood and home.

WEW

It's pure defeatism.

I didn't 'just' come to this realization….

In case any anons don't know who Jo Cox was.

The selective compassion of Jo Cox

archive.is/VYQdM

OKAY.

WHITE-MEN-WERE-CONQUERED-BY-SUBVERSIVE-MEANS.

NOW-AMERICA-IS-RULED-BY-JEWISH-MEN

WHITE-WOMEN-ARE-DISPLAYING-LOYALTY-TO-THE-DOMINANT-MALES(JEWISH)-BY-PARROTING-LIBERAL-BULLSHIT

IF-WHITE-MEN-WERE-DOMINANT-WHITE-WOMEN-WOULD-BE-PARROTING-WHATEVER-BULLSHIT-WHITE-MEN-WERE-SAYING

THIS-IS-NOT-DEFEATIST

THIS-IS-EXPLAINING-HOW-BASIC-SHIT-WORKS

THIS-IS-NOT-FEMINIST

THIS-IS-EXPLAINING-HOW-BASIC-SHIT-WORKS

MEN-ARE-RESPONSIBLE-FOR-PROTECTING0WOMEN-FROM-POISONOUS-IDEAS-SPOKEN-BY-MEN-FROM-ANOTHER-TRIBE

IT-IS-FEMINIST-AND-EGALITARIAN-BLAME-WOMEN-FOR-BEING-POISONED

A-TRADITIONAL-MAN-KNOWS-BASIC-GENDER-ROLES

DO-YOU-UNDERSTAND?

Did I really just have to explain the ultimate in basic level stuff to supposedly red pilled people. I'm shaking my head.

This is what African cultural enrichment looks like

Calling it a tragedy makes it sound like an accident or something. Even though it was murder.

Judging by the random AP and Reuters images you've posted, I can safely conclude you just recently arrived.

Thanks for the reddit spacing, lad. I've unsubscribed to your blog as well.

Fucking shame on you all.

/thread
im a historic masonry technician, I have to use historic research and study 150 year old pictures and catalogues from archives and then have the local chemcuck study the mortar's make up so we can deduce what type of mortar was used and then decide if it can be replicated or if everything is fucked and we should just inject polyethylene glycol into everything and get fired. women like her would just say, "oh so you like, make walls or something? that's cool I guess" and then she'd talk to some nu-male cuck about the evolution of post cretacious gymnosperms for 3 hours like it was super important to society

Hilarious lad. Grow some balls.

Had this said to me verbatim in an interview:

Oh, I work in Human Resources. I don't know what those guys do on the shop floor.

I spent 6 fucking years learning how to save 19th century buildings from being turned into shithole walmart post-modern shit and I learned all this fucking shit, including crafts. If I was alive in the middle ages I would have already become a wealthy and powerful guildsman but today I am a fucking loser with zero friends who gets shat on by spoiled princesses with stupid degrees which scored them these cushy positions where they either grant farm universities for narcissistic research that is a publicity stunt for their departments at best and or HR positions where they use the DSM to pathologize all male behaviors and actions and they make more money than you do and faggots who hang steel frame for the next HUD projects make more cash than you since everyone is so obsessed with game of thrones they don't give a fuck that america is turning into a giant strip-mall

I'm with you brother. Been through it for years. Hang in there.

No need to be hostile friend.
Alot of us blue collars agree with you on every point.

I have a feeling some of them are butthurt women.

I studied biology because I care about life on this planet.
And sure enough, burning coal was the death of me.

nice trips, sorry I guess I am just jealous I had to get an Masters degree so that I could be a smarty pants tradesman (I suck ass at framing though and get bullied by framers and drywall guys when I tried to learn it) steep learning curve unfortunately

winner winner chicken dinner

I think he's just frustrated as he sees what's occurring in the trades.

Welder, painter, fabricator, steel erector, trucker, carpenter, line assembly and so many others. All have been shit on relentlessly as low class endeavors while those industries claim they're dying for employees.

There's always good natured contempt between the trades but given what's occurring now it should be kept to a minimum.

this its WIDF shilling up any thread where young men remind them how much society has inflated their value of themselves beyond what is natural. I get the urge alot of times to challenge some mouthy cunt to a wrestling match just to remind them how it really works, im not talking fetish shit, Im talking collar and elbow, fucking slamming that bitch on her face and camel clutching her until she is blue while making direct eye contact with her bitch friends to remind them of natural law

don't sweat it

its not even a curve or intelligence thing
its a knack
You ever notice how an individual might pick-up on a new skill quicker than another.
With enough experience anyone can get decent, but some have a knack for it.

I've seen master drywall-ers fumble around trying to change a starter on a big ass truck with plenty of engine space

eh he is right, I was kind of being a faggot really, I just get grumpy when I get reminded constantly on Holla Forums that I will mostly like never have a functioning marriage or own a house in my lifetime. basically just an image board death cultist at this point LARPing as a normalfag trying to score a regular job in a professional field

Start at bottom, begin demanding information, watch the best men at their art. That's all their is to it.

*there is

No, no, no.

Wrong attitude.

wew

yeah agreed, the problem is alot of guys never learn what their physical skills are in high school, most schools cut out shop class and all the teachers and concellors preach about college like its nirvana. by the time alot of young guys are looking for actual employable jobs they have missed out on like 8 years of potential experience. early exposure is why american greco-roman wrestlers fairly good, they start early on in middle school and so its very hard for a 20 year old newfag to be competitive with 7 year vets of the sport. some college cuck just starting into drywalling will get thrown to the curb for a guatamalan who will work for 7 bucks and has been putting together drywall since he was 8 years old. everything is so fucked because of pie-in-the-sky cunts like in the OP.

Don't defeat yourself that way, user. Keep fighting to change the direction of your nation, your people. Oust the jewery infesting your lands. Eliminate the nepotism that keeps you in the dirt. This is the only way to open better opportunities for hard working anons.

MODS STICKY THIS POST

I'm confused, seems like with those skills you'd be a god. Are your skills not useful in construction, renovation, or remodeling? All the guys I know in skilled labor make money hand-over-fist. It sounds as though you could just build your own house on some cheap plot of land in the country, or buy an old one and fix it up – or is there something I'm not getting? Also, lefty women are attracted at some level to men in typically male professions, they don't have to be interested in the nature of your work. Those numale cucks with uncontroversial viewpoints don't actually induce excitement.

While I agree with the sentiments of your statement, the fact of the matter is that she was our enemy. Living close to the hellhole that is UC Davis, I can assure you that she was irredeemable.

The only thing to lament here is that she was tortured by nogs, rather than the quick clean death that is befitting a traitorous - yet noble intentioned - white woman.

its complicated and I don't want to derail the thread with my narcissism. here are some classic american houses

If you are going to do a graphic I think it makes more sense to appeal to positive emotions.

Something like

Sandy Gray, a newlywed research scientist, thought she had all the time in the world.

She had waited until 30 to get married and had put off having children, instead focusing on her career, like everyone told her to.

Her life came to a tragic end while in Ethiopia, where she was researching how to improve plants: a rock thrown by a protester killed her.

She leaves behind a very sad newlywed husband… and no children.

Nah. Medicine, neuroscience, etc are applied biology. As a neuroscience minor I have to take a couple psych classes and I can assure you that it has very little connection to biology.

On the other hand as a cellular and molecular biology major I have to take more classes outside of my fucking major than in it

FUCK

And then just as many bio classes

And them my neuroscience minor

And then my business management minor

and then the honors program requirements

and then the liberal arts core requirements

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

lol

Everyone who goes after trump seems to end up weirdly dying or their career collapsing or something.

Some people who cross Hillary end up shooting themselves twice in the back of the head as suicide but that is a different thing.

She wanted to get cocked but in the end she got rocked.

20 megaton airburst over the area.

If you want proof that God or Kek actually exists… -D

no women want to wife farmers, user
they're on the bottom of the totem pole at least over here in western Yurp

anonymousconservative .com/blog/touching-the-raw-amygdala-an-analysis-of-liberal-debate-tactics-preface/

you should really consider stopping farting, tardo. You might make the atmosphere blow up.

Good! Women are Scum that deserve no mercy!

kekked and checked

tfw Trump's assassins are so much more sophisticated than Hillary's

Being intelligent doesn´t necessarily stop you from being indoctrinated into cultural-marxism.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y201QzDdzbg

In my area I have noticed a number of couples with young children living outside of the city.

My greenhouse gases come from recent products of photosynthesis, not deposits buried away from the carbon circle tens of millions of years ago.

Unless you have evidence that there's a biomass increase proportional to the increase of anthropogenic CO2 emissions from the burning of fossil fuel you can shut your oil-lobby fellating mouth shut.

twitter.com/rjcmarkelz

Why are we not trolling the fuck out of this beta cuck?

Erm…cos his wife has just died, he's not in the public eye and he hasn't actually done anything wrong.

I cant stand these liberal types and ive slagged off her and her type in this forum (that no one who matters is likely to see) but i wont do anything to this guy who will be feeling like shit at the moment.

Splitting up with a gf is hard enough - losing your wife in this way must be fucking awful,

Go back to reddit, you fuck. Holy shit, grow a set.

Normies hate this sort of thing.
Better to play the angle of feigned pity and "what a tragedy" "never forget" – rather than the "lets use her death to lecture the idiots".

Living in Africa is vote for death. –
(The My Post)

Thanks

see attached

Yeah yeah tough guy, so have you trolled him yet?

Perfect!

tweet him

This is not a time for lessons. This is a time to celebrate her life. She's dead, but got to do many wonderful things. She was a famous advocate of the noble art of black protest. She even went to Africa for a safari to admire them in their natural habitat.

Maybe, just maybe, more women are hired and enroll because of "positive" discrimination? You know, things like quotas and scolarships?

But, for the few that are trully gifted: What is better, a white scientist now or a handful in a few decades?

The first and foremost duty of the most intelligent, healthy white women is to breed like rabbits.

They can do all the studying and science they want once ther ovaries dry up.

shouldnt have been around niggers to begin with

vid related is the average Holla Forumslacks view on women

Feminists: Men are the problem, not us!
You: Women are the problem, not me!

You are BOTH the problem.

right-wingers give me a headache

Fuck off faggot. You don't belong here.

Why the hell do these threads attract so much tumblr now? This never happened before. What the hell flooded the board lately to allow this bullshit?

Fuck you, brave user cunt. I'll go where I like

(checked)

Some of these are definitely women and white knights, then you have the faggots who refuse to lurk, and then you have the shills with their tumblr posts and leddit spacing. They're still too new to understand that anons can spot them with ease, so they continue posting, spreading their faggotry.

And you are either FBI or a retard if you can afford to alienate potential allies like you are doing. No wonder the kikes are beating WNs hands down with muppets like you.

If your just gonna sling insults around bro, you might wanna try halfchan

look on the bright side user!
Thanks to their horribad aiming skillz, neither will they!
Shoulda sprung for one of them saudi-brand Aimbot Stones!

Are you by chance related to Andrew Dice Clay?

I swear the UN guy was the only 'clean hit' of Clinton's. She's such a fucking gotti with that shotti.

WTF is this? Pony talk?

The new faggotry just oozes from your posts. If you weren't a newfag you'd remember the raid when Patton Oswald's wife died, but you don't because you're fresh off the boat and need to continue lurking.

Not that I know about.

He is just seems plain retarted.

How's it feel to be the far right version of an SJW. Pic related

I do remember the Patton Oswalt thing. Difference is her husband hasn't slated Trump afaik and her husband isn't a public figure

What is it about the mind of a retarded that prohibits it from understanding that it needs to lurk in order to blend in and not stand out like a complete, and oblivious, newfag.

Kill yourself, I bet you aren't even a nazi.

Triggered.

He's the "hello fellow WN, skinhead, Aryan Brotherhood anons. I am very concerned and I hope you go-guys hear my out" variety.

Kek

Found you.

You sure found me out FBI. Its been fun. Night all

wew. maybe you're just one of those anti-white moeposting cuckchanners.

Even without IDs you are easily identified you fucking illiterate nigger. Get out.

Much of our medicine has been developed through plant research.

There are tons of men and women like her in STEM, unfortunately. Intelligent, but wholly lacking in common sense. RIP

Checked.

hear hear

I think it's sad that she died but what bugs me is how leftists will not put two and two together and come to the conclusion that Africa is dangerous. They will continue to virtue signal over the poor Africans and gibmedats. Even after reading about how one of their own was killed.

Killed by PROTESTORS throwing ROCKS. She's remembered as a "humanitarian" for trying to HELP people who KILLED HER while she was on a mission to LOOK AT PLANTS.

Yet leftists will bury their heads in the sand. "It was just a terrible accident, etc"

Are you new here? Leftist cucks love having their privilege checked by mudslimes. To be killed by a Moslem nigger and have her privilege checked for 400 years of slavery was probably like a heavenly rapturous experience for that cunt.

Sicilian

Brilliant

Every fucking time

Now you're just being edgy for the sake of itself.
Are you sure you're over the age of 18?

The stupid bitch deserved to die.

When around blacks never relax.

DUBS OF TRUTH

This is a pretty good idea.

Thanks for posting this man, I feel less bad now knowing those wonderful genetics we lost had a rotten mind. She probably would've adopted a chinese baby and five cats if she'd survived.

Nice dubs. The infuriating thing is, you prediction is spot on, and she is just one of so many virtue-signal junkies that populate American Universities. That selfish lifestyle should be the outlier, not the norm.

here's how it was supposed to work: CIA = external intelligence. FBI = internal intelligence, although nobody really belived that the CIA wasn't active inside the USA. The CIA cucked the FBI around the reagan era. Bush jr. era gave us the DHS, which is currently in a power struggle with the CIA.

trying to help monsanto finally make a good GMO tomato no doubt

There's two sides to this: Yes, its good that we now face less opposition (by a tiny fraction) but the real tragedy is the brainwashing that leads our own people to commit elaborate suicide. Remember, women have a herd mentality, she was going with the (retarded) herd. If Holla Forums ideals became mainstream they would all switch over to our side, you can't blame women for being so easily swayed, blame the jews who have schemed this bullshit into our society. At this point you're doing exactly what they want you to do. It's successful d&c. We can take these women back, but it will take an equal or greater amount of effort than the jews have been putting forth for centuries.

I guarantee that if you were to sing this song to any girl you wanted, you would get pussy like, at least 20% of the time.

They could spin into something like "better an hero than a racist".
I think a more effective meme is "sacrifices have to be made for diversity", especially when you put the emphasize on other people.
It reveals the ruthlessness of this ideology of "compassion".

It seems English is not user's native language.

How about you help him out instead of being a little bitch?

Focusing on content might also help out here. 1st post never fails, shit kike.

Nope, that's what they already believe. It seems you still have a long way to go my young Hitler Jugend.

As for OP: pic related is currently in full effect.