Holy fuck, these media kikes just cant stop. Pepe on Canadas biggest media outlet

So the Communist Broadcasting Corporation did a piece on Pepe and its pretty fucking cringey.

See for yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WrBEImNCHFo
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/08/cbc-ombudsman-admits-host-failed-ethical-standards-covering-gamergate/
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/07/gamergate-abc-producer-tells-senator-to-stfu-regarding-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holy fug the CY+1 is weird. my children will have so much rich history to learn about this election cycle

I guess they don't realize how ridiculous this makes them look to the average, normal person. It's almost like they want to take the remaining 8% that trust the media and get that figure down to about 2%.

Why the fuck is Pepe even being discussed in Cuckada? Our own country is spiralling into the abyss with King Cuck in charge and the shitlib marxists here are more concerned with an esoteric green frog that is more or less more of a symbol of anti leftist pushback in the American political sphere. That being said, I really hope Kek razes Canada to the ground.

what, this is really an official media video?

it sounds like it's being narrated by a middle school girl doing a class presentation

I hope they keep making this connection as publicly as possible
normalfags will stop using it

Someone rehost it so we can meme in the comments.

Oh wow, they quote the interview that was done with a troll, who admitted that he was trolling, and use it as "proof". Quality journalism right there.
Also if we wore to photoshop nazi stuff onto Hilary, would that make her a hate symbol?

These kikes don't even care how unprofessional they look anymore. They think the goyim will believe them no matter what.

Has meme magic gone too far?

Most of the retards in Canada will believe anything the CBC tells them. Thats partially why King Cuck became a PM.

sum nice OC

Sweden has that problem too. They trusted their government since they were used to it being run by swedes

that's a problem with basically every western government.
every fucking merdia went *click* into biggest ZOGbots after 9/11
people were used to unbiased reporting before that

Also one of the reasons, the normies are just catching up and saying "Hurr dey be tellin lies i tell you hwat". We on imagboards live a lot faster and information rich lives.

try after 1939

no he's the avatar of ironic shitposting, and I can't believe MSM is seriously talking about this

That's actually true btw, newfags.

It was after the katy perry and nicky manager shit that there was a verbal and explicit effort to to "reclaim" pepe by associating him with things that would make normies drop him.

However meme magic was working in the background, and it's like pepe was meant for what we made of him.

Here's a quick webm.

Pretty much this -→

youtube.com/watch?v=WrBEImNCHFo

One of those things is not like the others.

Oy vey.
Webm unrelated

WHY THE FUCK IS THE ADL AN AUTHORITY ON ANYTHING?!?!?! WHY CAN'T PEOPLE REALIZE THIS IS JUST A BUNCH OF KIKES VILIFYING ANYTHING REMOTELY WHITE?!? WHY CAN'T THEY SEE THE ADL IS OPENLY RACIST AGAINST GOY? DO THEY EVEN READ THEIR WEBSITE?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Trip confirm user's children will learn about rich history.

Big surprise.

To GG's credit they filed a complaint against CBC with the CRTC and forced their ombudsman to admit it was using loaded language but claimed that there was no mainstream media 'conspiracy' to portray gamers as misogynists. Which is now an incontestable lie thanks to the CON/Game Journo Pros leaks and revelations that a pro-GG female game developer was interviewed by CBC but never made it to the air.

These people laid out the groundwork on how to properly file complaints and force them to publicly say that they're wrong, full of shit or blatantly pushing an agenda. A year later they had to admit their coverage of Trump and his supporters was biased. Soon another one will be filed about Pepe. The same thing is happening in Australia with the ABC.

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/08/cbc-ombudsman-admits-host-failed-ethical-standards-covering-gamergate/
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/07/gamergate-abc-producer-tells-senator-to-stfu-regarding-investigation/

Appearing to be professionals is all they have left, the shit production values is because they can't keep pace with internet news. A video like this probably takes a week to do.

WTF is with the vocal fry or uptalk or whatever it is with the narrator's voice.

Well that pic could be named alt-right

Americans have always been paranoid fucks by and large who don't trust the media or government.

Their biggest weakness is falling for controlled opposition.

This past decade has been a crazy ride.

lel
Northern (((media))) made shit up for decades to get the Civil War to happen. Paul Revere, before the poem was written, was most famous for his engraving that mythologized a chimpout gone wrong into the "Boston Massacre." The press was never unbiased, it's just that we were stupid enough to assume it was trying to be.

Well, cuckchan kinda became a slightly edgier reddit after the exodus, thanks to the goon mods.

It's true, but the story they cite as proof was made up by twitterfags who didn't know that.

Not really.

4chan is much closer to SA than reddit.

It's morphing into SA+

CBC is so cucked that it hurts. Even Hockey Night in Canada is annoying to watch now because they shoehorn in Diversity™ at every opportunity.

Between 2014 and last month, it was closer to reddit I tell you. Goons also run reddit through srs. This last cancerous exodus must be something like the 10th that has happened in 2 years.

I lived in Canada for a time a long time ago.

Hockey used to be the white man's sport and everyone was white, only white people watched it. Is that not the case in current year?

Nope, niggers have started playing, mudraces sometimes go watch the now over expensive games and Canada itself is full of third world shitters in any city that has more than 100k habitants, except maybe for Quebec city, since they have a reputation for being xenophobic racists.

How the times have changed.

Now depending on where you are, you have different mudraces. BC is pretty much Chinatown. Ontario got a lot of Poo in Loos, Quebec got niggers and mudslimes. And I believe Edmonton has both mudslimes and Pajeets.

Commonwealth was a mistake.

It's (the sport) is still extremely white in terms of players, but what I mean in terms of the CBC pushing Diversity™ during HNIC is like this:

It's not really as nefarious as saying "White goyim, breed with Binder. We. Hockey. Now.", but it's that annoying "it's 2016 so even if this doesn't represent things, we have to push brown people up your ass." It's sort of like in commercials with doctors in them, and like a third of them are black guys. They do it for Diversity™ but, well, I don't know about you but I don't think anywhere near a third of doctors around here are straight outta Jane and Finch super shitty (well, relatively speaking since it's Canada) neighbourhood in Toronto, if you may not know.

The ADL is not an authority on anything and they have absolutely zero power. The only reason anyone thinks otherwise is because so many kikes in power claim and/or pretend that the ADL does. It goes along with that phrase "you only have as much power as people think you do."

The media is owned by Jews.

The ADL (Authority on Dung Labeling) is an authority on kosher bovian excrement.

So ironic, so æsthetic, so fashy!

They always call him Pepe. Pepe was never smug.

Smug pepe is Kek.

They give our memes power. We are channeling the world now.

What a disappointment I was hoping the tire would explode.

lmao in b4 massive amount of downvotes

STOP

Am i the only one who calls him Pep-ee?

This is the correct pronunciation?

Of course they are.

Oy vey goy don't you know that expecting womyn to speak in a certain way to be taken seriously is sexist?

I'm my mind it's always been the french pronunciation the name, mostly because I remember exactly where he comes from.
It only becomes "pee pee" when it's the anti-normie versions that shit and piss on everything, which happened much later.

Due to his media exposure, it may be for the best to have it become anti-normie all the time.

Nice maymay

I don't know what to say about all this, I just want the opportunity to say this:

Thanks Holla Forums.

I've made more people lose all faith in the media and the left with this Pepe shit of theirs than with damn near any other issue. This shit is the gift that keeps on giving. I love framing this as Hillary's war on memes.

Wew

Fucking CBC.

Didn't even realize the
of that. At first I thought this video was just silly, now I'm fucking pissed.

Not even Quebec city is safe. I went up there last week and I saw nigs and muds everywhere.
At least it's not as bad as here in Montreal yet.

"Everything on the news seems so important, papa user! What was the news like before the war?"
"Why? Is it too grown-up for me?"

Leftists are ignorant children.

this.

that jumped out at it.
their ignorance is astonishing

He actually won only about 1/3 of the vote but because of the british electoral system his party won a majority of seats in the parliament.

I hate this country, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba, need to make a new country. The rest of Canada would die in weeks.

Flag this shit for promoting terrorism. They're literally terrorizing Pepe fans.

it diverts attention away from real issues like that canada no longer has any gold

Because Jewdeau sold it all, because Shlomo told him currency based off of actual value is anti-Semitic and a good goy's currency should be based off of non-physical things.

kill this bitch with fire

if you have nothing to back your currency you win

embrace their madness. fucking feed it. the left is self destructing. our job is to insulate what is good from their infection.

People do see it and that's the whole idea. They try to build an association in your mind that Pepe is racist but most people understand that that's ridiculous. She shows you images of dozens of Pepes and makes a special point about it, then she shows you Donald Trump Pepe after a bunch of racist imagery to make it seem like Trump is racist. It's subtle brainwashing that more people are waking up to. You could have made the same video and defamed anybody who ever shared a Pepe. And it's the same technique as associating whites with racism.

Kill me now

lol isn't this the bitch that was on the daily shoah asking about pepe?

Was thinking the same, Che killed niggers and gays with a passion. Funny how retarded lefties get.

I promise I will kill you user, but only if you kill me first.

What do the Chinese call Pepe?

We all know that pepe is a meme of peace. Pepe was associated with swastika by paid CTR shills to discredit us :^)

He was a communist just like their PM so he's a positive figure to canadians

WHY CAN'T NORMALFAGS LEAVE PEPE ALONE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIIEEEEEES REEEEEEEEEEEE

I ain't clicking that shit, but there's no way they can excuse peepee and poopoo images while trying to take pepe from us because of their beliefs.

Oy vey they know!

Pepe and Wojak were symbols of changelled whch normalsfags do not experince before they went mainstream

Pepe and Wojak were symbols of challenges which normalsfags do not experience before they went mainstream.

██████████████_ █░░░░░░░░██_██░░░░░░█ __█░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░█ _█░░░░░░░███░░░█░░░░░░░░░█ _█░░░░███░░░███░█░░░████░█ __█░░░██░░░░░░░░███░██░░░░██ _█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░████░░█ █░░░░░░░░░█████░░░████░░██░░██░░█ _██░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░███ █░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░█████████ █░░░░░░░░░░█████_████████_█████_█ █░░░░░░░░░░█_█_████_███_█_█ ███ █░░░░░░░░░░░░█_████_██████_██████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░████████░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░█░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░███████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ░░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███████████████▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█████████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█

Shoe would be waifu material if not for the past coal burning.

Top fucking Kek.

I tried, goys.

The fire rises broth

4chan and Reddit have been the exact same user base since 2011. It really, really kills me inside. Though imageboard culture was dealt a serious and permanent blow because of this, the silver lining is that we in turn permanently altered the Reddit user base as well. The spreading of our memes was the spreading of our ideas, and 2016 really shows the fruit of our labor.

Since we can never regain what was lost, our only option is to move forward and make lemonade from these lemons.

Well when he's the icon of an ancient Egyptian god of chaos this goes without saying.

k

There is no greater feeling then seeing some of your shitty OC pepe's showing up in mainstream media.

Is this even real life?

That's not the issue. The issue is that when the MSM sends normies our way, they're not sending their best people. They're sending cuckservatives, they're sending redditors, and some, I assume, are good people.

REEEEE

PRAISE 켘

When will all the normalfags die?

They're obsessed with it. More so then their own issues. It's a good distraction from their failing economy and to get all the cowards who fled there during the Vietnam war to mail in Hildog votes.

All they know is that he rebelled against something or other. To people who view the world through the lense of Star Wars, that's enough to make you a hero.

USE INCOGNITO MODE TO VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES:

dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

mediaite.com/online/poll-so-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

legalbroadcastnetwork.com/the-lbn-blog/2016/10/9/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/ (Poll at bottom of page)

fox6now.com/2016/10/09/hillary-clinton-or-donald-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate-cast-your-vote-in-our-poll/

al.com/news/index.ssf/2016/10/who_won_the_second_presidentia.html

conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/news/poll-who-won-the-second-2016-presidential-debate

regated.com/2016/10/poll-second-presidential-debate/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

rsbn.tv/poll-clinton-or-trump-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

time.com/money/4524312/second-presidential-debate-vote-poll/?xid=homepage

fox2now.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-won-the-2nd-presidential-debate-between-trump-and-clinton-in-st-louis/

washingtontimes.com/polls/2016/oct/9/who-won-presidential-debate/

ohiopolitics.blog.mydaytondailynews.com/2016/10/09/take-our-poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-clinton-or-trump/

whnt.com/2016/10/09/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-second-presidential-debate-vote-here/

nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2016/10/poll_who_won_the_2nd_presidential_debate_100916_ho.html

heavy.com/news/2016/10/poll-who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

polldaddy.com/poll/9546050/?view=results&msg=voted

11alive.com/news/local/poll-who-is-winning-the-debate-1/330975172

5newsonline.com/2016/10/09/who-won-the-second-presidential-debate/

fox17online.com/2016/10/09/trump-clinton-wage-nasty-debate/

Fuck that was cringe-worthy as fuck, everyone involved in that video need to drink bleach and an hero ASAP.
smh