If your girl is loyal to you, kind, sweet, and sexy, is there any anything that would stop you from marrying her...

If your girl is loyal to you, kind, sweet, and sexy, is there any anything that would stop you from marrying her? Does her past count, or do you judge her on what shes like now?

Datamining thread do not reply

Lol, put your tin hat back on.

Legit question…Im thinking of asking my girl to marry me.

NO HYMEN NO DIAMOND

Unreasonable…not in today's world can you expect that. Are you a virgin? Then you cant be married either.

People can change. Shouldn't we allow our potential mates have that benefit?

I'm petty. I wouldn't overlook her past if she was a self hating (or self agrandizing) cumguzzler. I'd say "No thank you. I literally can not trust you. My issue not yours. Hope you find your betacuck one day."

I only want a girl if she is literally scared of other men (but not me), and loves sex with me but is disgusted by everyone else and even talks about how sad it is that other men are so disgusting and worthless and how she'd throw rocks at them for fun if it was legal.

Huh? You are not based in reality.

Im not sure you get how a patriarchy works user

Wew lad. If you want loyalty, get a dog.

You might not like that men and women are different, but they are. You might not believe that different standards should apply to men and to women, but they do. A key that opens many locks is a master key. A lock that is opened by many keys is a shitty lock.

Men and women are different, but in a relationship (where two become as one) the standards are the same. A man cannot whore himself and yet judge a girl who does the same in a similar fashion.

Yet, the past is the past. If she and you are loyal to each other, like and love each other, then that is all that matters, right?

Is there anything which would stop you from marrying a super (in the present time) girl?

You ask this on Holla Forums of all places? If you honestly have to ask, then you don't belong here.

There's a hymen

liking niggers

Liking is far less worse than having sex with them. Respect everyone…

You're either very young, or very inexperienced with women. Possibly both. I wish I could relish the thought of what's going to happen to you when you engage with women with the mindset that you have, but I can't. I just feel sorry for you.

Let me ask you something: is your wife any lesser in your eyes if she can't provide housing, money, transportation, and food for you on a daily basis? If she lives at home with her parents during your relationship, is that a turnoff for you? Do you expect her to take the charge and act as a leader in your relationship? If you do you are a faggot, just as I suspected.
If you don't, you're still a faggot for thinking men and women are equal in a relationship. We have standards for each gender, and have had them for hundreds of years (until females started growing up with the notion that being a filthy slut is attractive). Celibacy until marriage is an important quality in a relationship that means anything. However, the importance of this quality is not as essential for males as it is for females.
We don't ask much of women, but if we don't ask anything of them we are being foolish. They should at least have the decency to save themselves for the one person they decide is acceptable for them.
If you are happy fucking another man's woman for the rest of your life (and constantly being subconsciously compared to him as a partner and a provider) you would be better off in an open relationship, you cuck.

are you saying she didn't have sex with her nigger boyfriend when they were dating?

A statement without facts supporting…

In your mind there are different standards. But men compare their wives to other gf's they had too.

They didn't date, and yes…she didn't. She was a cheerleader and had them as friends.

Thousands.

Yes but do you hold women to their past if they have changed, and proved to you they have excellent potential as life long mates?

What are your limits, what in her past would be unforgivable?

My gf can cook too!!!

Im leaving your future children with sex offenders, don't worry they wont do anything with your kids there offenses are in the past now. A persons past matters a fuck ton anyone who tries to convince you differently is trying to cover up there past and screw you over in the process.

Actually we know one…and he is trustworthy. Was railroaded during a bad divorce…Not every sex offender is the same. Just as every "theft offender" is the same…

I would rather have a sex offender watch my children than one who has anger issues and is an assaulter.
Back to the subject at hand, my gf hangs around with other married women or fiancees

Your thread is already boring, OP. I thought you might manage to be amusing.

We know who you're posting, btw. I'm sure you's 'avin a giggle abou' it, m8.

You read too much into things…go for a nap.

She is a normal woman, nothing more.

She's a dogfucker isn't she?

Nope

in best case scenario, and this ends up well for you, good job user. You got something done a lot of us won't. or at least I won't.

don't say we didn't warn you.