Mfw they said life gets better after quitting drinking

You know what, fuck it, I'm going to drink.

your life doesn't get better until you start dealing with the stuff you haven't been dealing with. you might try aa, it worked for me, though i fell off the wagon. i know that when i decide to get my life back together, that's where i need to go.

only thing that sucks about aa is that they have a raging god-boner, but there are offshoots that are the same, except without god.

You're living the dream and don't even know it. Now go have a drink or twenty.

If it makes you feel any better, I had a job, but no gf/wife/kids at 35. I worked a ton of hours and it kinda sucked, except for the weekends when I didn't get called it (if you ever watched Office Space, you'll understand). I also never drank alcohol. Really the only thing I ever looked forward to was getting off work to go swim some laps at the pool. I was too braindead at the end of the day to even work on my own hobby projects most of the time.

only the job is important tbh. fuck wife +kids meme.

Start Drinking and get a job, stay sober when working. Save up all your cash and don't buy dumb shit things. In about 15 years you will have wealth to do what you want and go where you want. Rub it in the face of all the cucked men and leftover women "chads leftovers also". Save up 200k before you are 50 and go pay to have a kid made for you. Then you can leave all your shit to him after you have taken him hunting and shit and tough him how to live. At 80 you will die knowing you provided for your son that will accomplish more in his life then you did, therefore you will die happy unlike most cunts and self centered chads.

women are good for their cunts, use tinder. women are not capable of faithfulness to men, its fucked, in england they are going to clubs at fucking 15.

women will wrap you up on their emotions forget them, you are marrying your mother.providing for women is pointless,no single mothers need to exist except for widows, every other one is a whore including your own mother if you never had a dad.

Past 1970s there is no point in getting married kids are shit and there are too many of them and women are just parasites practicing financial domination on men and giving sex. that runs you a small amount with a whore.

i will provide for my family. but that is it. i have no interest in having a woman or kids.

you are better off going to a bathhouse to let off steam, there is a pill so you cant get aids easily now and dicks and butts make no babies.

Kids are shit indeed. So many of the anons get precious about having the little cunts, but I'll bet the faggots haven't needed to ever look after children in any capacity. I can't stand the messy, selfish little fuckers.

I just need one to leave my wealth to.

spend it all before you die?

Use you wealth for one last shitpost. If it's not enough to spend on life extension technology, set it ablaze and throw it from a skyskraper, or write in your will to donate it to the American Nazi party, or convert it to gold and have it's location be known only to a very cryptic treasure map.

Or leave it to my son that i know will have my blood in them. Blood that resists degeneracy and has a lifespan of near 90 years "Grandparents where 90's when they passed". If need be I'll pay to have a kid.

wow, booooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnngggg!

You are legit retarded. My son looked at me one day and asked, "What will happen to your estate when you die?" I said to him, "It's none of your business. Go build your own empire, faggot."

Cry more whore.

So your kid has already failed? That's sad user, you must be a chad.
My dad left me with wealth so i can build on it. He always said "why reinvent the wheel when you can build on it". This is what I live by now. I build a house so that my son will have a running start int his world. I want him to grow my wealth and his I want him to build and maintain an empire. It takes generations to build something great.

idk drinking to excess is boring and makes me feel ill. if youre a hikikomori neet like me though i honestly pity you if you arent completely content with that itself, but i can understand why you'd want to dull your mind if you dont really desire the neet life
you should really try to find happiness with simple pleasures like anime and vidya
i've found that paying attention to society only makes me unhappy so i try to ignore the world. maybe this blackpill is the ultimate redpill, considering i've been a natsoc since 4/n/ and all that with all that dispair i've never managed to change anything

quote from the guys from wolf of wall street:

BTW, I feel you OP. For me the issue is the neverending tiredness. I just want to lay down and rot away, never to wake up ever again.
well tbh I never expected to have those anyways so it is not that bad for me. The problem is just that nature hardwired men to selfdestruct if they do not follow the normalfag life.

he could also just get to a fucking foreign cuntry and buy a wife for 10k. She will willfully fuck him all day and give him 5 children to escape poverty.

Would work, but then she wants you to support her parents. I want one child to carry on my wealth not her damn family manipulating him to waste it.

Datamining thread.

That gets boring after a while, especially after you've watched/played everything really good and are left with animu that's nowhere as good as the classics and vidya so shitty you wonder who thought zeroing the budget for fun was a good idea.

Or she'll do that for a year then divorce him and take half his shit plus alimony.

man, its been a while but this thread legit depressed me.

life is boring, fam. fulfillment is just an evolutionary meme to drive you to accomplish more, but when you accomplish it you invariably become dissatisfied with whatever it was, and soon look around for something else to strive towards
learning to live with slightly interesting distractions is the pinnacle of happiness t. plato or something

I did it backwards.

We do NOT live in a shithole desert anymore faggots.

no problem.
her parents will live in a shithole where 200$ equal to a fortune. you send them a grand and they are silent for half a year. Still cheaper than paying prostitutes every week.

I plan on withdrawing all of my unused money before I die and burning it.

I'm 35 as well but haunted only by ghosts

I still play vg but I'm extremely lethargic and can only play for about an hour or so before I get really tired and just watch youtube for the rest of the day. I'm a hikkineet and some days I enjoy and other days I feel like a failson.

Q. What is it like to be drunk?

A. Go as a glass of water.

AA kinda helped in the beginning and I still talk to my sponsor sometimes but the thing that fixed my destructive drinking was just getting a job and making a schedule tbh fam

learn to type faggot

Life doesn't really get better after about mid 30's. After mid 40's, forget it, it's all downhill.

Do you really want a wife, kids and a job?!

I suspect life is just as shitty with a wife and kids as without them. I don't think I'd ever want to spend 13 years basically catering to a kid only to have them completely forget it all.

As for women, they get bored very easily and tend to be flaky.

It's a risky proposition.