GLOVES COME OFF: SEAN HANNITY ACCUSSES MEGYN KELLY OF BEING A HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTER

GLOVES COME OFF: SEAN HANNITY ACCUSSES MEGYN KELLY OF BEING A HILLARY CLINTON SUPPORTER

archive.is/Gb51W

Other urls found in this thread:

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=5069&s=17896&k=9f7a5f95-d2ae-481a-a4ac-100fd43df62f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HANNITY NAMING THE CUNT

Hannity usually gets drunk and starts shitposting on twatter. It's rather entertaining sometimes but not really worth making a thread on.

Rumor has it Kelly is on her way out the door when her contract is up. Everyone at Fox hates her, including Bill O'Reilly, who has a lot of pull. Now she's rocking her new coalburner hairdo just to piss everyone off.

Hannity has come a long way. He was one of the first kosher conservatives to board the Trump train, and I give him a lot of credit for it. Every day he is singing Kek's praises, on the radio and on his Fox show. You ought to tune in.

t- Sean Hannity

Jesus Hannity, buy a fuckin banner ad.

No, seriously, you should tune in. Hannity is one of the biggest and most influential Trump supporters in the media. You can get good talking points from him.

If hannity was willing to ad on Holla Forums id wake up early every morning to listen to him.

Just buy a fucking add Hannity, for fucks sake.

Sean Hannity repeats the same bullahit over and over and hopes it sticks in his listeners' heads. He is awful. At least Rush Limbaugh can get his point accross without being a broken record

t. Hannity
Have a good day ;)

Honestly pretty much all radio conservatives are awful.

We need to do a nightly user radio show where we mask people's voices to eliminate namefagging and invite random anons to discuss current events. It will either be hit or miss but than again nobody remembers 90% of threads on imageboards but we still keep coming back.

We tried that, the host almost always gets an ego and a circle jerk of regular members starts to form. If it gets popular we then get neglected to cater more to YouTube people.

Hannity is basic. Any bad goy with half a brain recognizes that immediately. That doesn't negate the fact that he's been one of the staunchest high-profile high-visibility Trump supporters from the get go.

Anti-Hannity is anti-Trump and anti-Trump is anti-white. Shills need to eat a bullet.

So why have a host? You obviously didn't do enough to ward off namefagging.

I have heard the exact opposite. Apparently the Murdoch sons love her, and want her to be the face of the entire network. The old Roger Ailes allies are the ones who shall be leaving.

Hmmm. Perhaps some kind of automated roundtable format. People join the server, they are given X amount of time to speak. They can skip their own time if they want, but that's it. It just goes around and around in order. Anyone that logs in gets placed just behind the current person speaking, so they can't log in and out to jump queue.

awful for who?

seems like a good lineup, actually. the biggest issue is fucking glenn beck

WHAT?

That could work, just remember that you have to get inventive if you want to preempt the cancer of namefaggotry. Another idea is to randomly modulate the voice of anons according to an algorithm so that no persistent personalities can form.

Megyn kyllyl seems like she's gone as soon as her crows feet become more pronounced. Fox News relies on ninety percent sex appeal to keep the attention of Skinner box cuckservatives

Checked 3:16

agree

i like anyone from the mainstream media that doesnt fellate hillary's throbbing clit

3:16

i agree with his cming on the trump train but that tool is unbearable to listen to.
He has the same 15 stats that he rattles off for a weak or two and then dump them and grabs more.
Its fuckin unbearable to listen to him yell the same shit at his guests every show he does

He's fun during race riots though. Pic related.

Look up persuasion techniques, Moshe.

You know who thinks shit jokes are funny, jews.

the point is not if he is normie friendly or not, but insufferable as fuck to listen to.
try to keep up before throwing shill accusations retard.
with the prolapsing of cuckchan, shill accusations should be made when confident, not as an insult or in the :^) sense

But isn't Kelly obsessed with the Don's Dong?

Is she some tubro-tsundere or something?

never understood Geraldo rivera.. he's jewish but seems to openly hate everything (((they re doing)))

reform jew?

and his mother is ashkenazi

controlled op. Oh hey goy check out this guy who goes against the grain just like you do. No don't look over there or there, or over there or there. Look over heeeeeeeerrrreee.

you're thinking of Mika Brzezinski from MSNBC

Hannity is best program on Fox Jews. Flusters leftists and doesn't take their shit, even if he DR3s like once a week.

He's a neocon through and through, what are you on about?

He's a Republican For Hillary, total immigration shill, total social shill, the only thing he's moderately conservative on is muh taxes.

This is the best part of Hannity. He tries to get his field reporters fucking killed, it's comedy gold.

Hannity was insufferable to watch or listen to back when he was towing the neocon line and shilling for war in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, and Syria.

He's a lot more watchable now that he's on the Trump train, and funny at times too. However, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He'll turn on Trump the first chance he gets to sell out.

Put an ad on Holla Forums for a month and I'll tune in.

I don't know what everybody ITT is talking about; I like Hannity, and I watch him all the time. He's done a lot of good for Trump, and his talking points are always solid logic. He doesn't take shit from anybody, and he most likely hates nogs and kikes.

At least he calls out media bias, and race-baiting jewish bullshit on air. I'm not askign you to watch him, but out of all the fucking talk-show faggots you could listen to(Limbaugh, Jones, Savage) he's probably the best. They all blow stuff out of proportion, because that's how they make money. Hannity does a good job of trying not to do this too much.

That's what I think every time I see an image with shit in it, it has to be a Jew who made that post.

Dotr he goes up too. Snowballs were too kind

Yea, he's on the right track. He should bail on Foxnews and start speaking more freely on radio.

I couldn't stand him a year or two ago, but he has been taking the cucks to task lately

It's about fucking time! that two faced cunt got called out on her bullshit

I didn't change the station on my dad's tractor for 10 mins the other day. Hannity mentioned Our Greatest Ally twice.

HANNITY IS OUR MAN ON THE INSIDE

Wasn't Hannity a hardcore Cruz Missile at the start of the season? Whenever he talked about media and RNC being against Trump he would constantly force in "and Cruz too!".
Myself I think he is one of those types with literally no allegiance, he constructs or picks a narrative he thinks will garner him the most attention and sticks with it, and hitching his trailer to Trump is both a good bet and fairly unique among journalists. Thus at least guaranteeing viewership clicks while appearing to be fair and impartial.
I'm probably being excessively paranoid but I don't trust any TV media.

Hannity was on the trump train from the beginning, but allowed the republican contestants a chance to speak their opinions and policies. Very few took him up on that offer, because, like Hillary, the only argument was "muh hitler muh trump is bad" instead of running on their own positions, policies, and accomplishments.

Hannity eventually grew to love him.

I grew to love hannity.

This is a movement

I only watch clips on YT, Sean. No kike TV station will get my views. If you quit and made a huge deal out of it, loudly calling everyone out, I will tune in. Deal?

You do know he has a radio show which he runs himself, right?

Her photos from this shoot look terrible. This one in particular looks like she's trying to squeeze out a fart while still being sexy.

talkstreamlive.com/player.htm?as=5069&s=17896&k=9f7a5f95-d2ae-481a-a4ac-100fd43df62f

Reminder it's hannity time

Wew this was just like someone saying "I took the redpill" on call lads

The problem is someone has to have a layer of control to set up and tear down the room. Also people will just join and start spamming stupid shit like Harambee memes or voice clips if there is no moderation at all. Didn't you ever use VoIP?

Who controls the distribution and publishing. By default you have a host even if they never appear on screen.