Rope 'n' Chain: The Federal Debt Is Now $19,573,444,713,936.79

Never was so much owed by so many for so little!

Federal Debt in FY 2016 Jumped $1,422,827,047,452.46–That's $12,036 Per Household

(CNSNews.com) - In fiscal 2016, which ended on Friday, the federal debt increased $1,422,827,047,452.46, according to data released today by the U.S. Treasury.

At the close of business on Sept. 30, 2015, the last day of fiscal 2015, the federal debt was $18,150,617,666,484.33, according to the Treasury. By the close of business on Sept. 30, 2016, the last day of fiscal 2016, it had climbed to $19,573,444,713,936.79.

According to the Census Bureau’s latest estimate, there were 118,215,000 households in the United States as of June. That means that the one-year increase in the federal debt of $1,422,827,047,452.46 in fiscal 2016 equaled about $12,036 per household.

The total federal debt of $19,573,444,713,936.79 now equals about $165,575 per household.

The increase in the federal debt in fiscal 2016 was larger than it might have been had Treasury Secretary (((Jacob Lew))) not declared what the government calls a “debt issuance suspension period” on March 16, 2015 and kept it going until Nov. 2, 2015–when President Barack Obama signed the “Bipartisan Budget Act,” a spending deal he had cut with the Republican leaders in Congress.

During the “debt issuance suspension period,” the Treasury used what it calls “extraordinary measures” to freeze that portion of the federal debt then subject to a legal limit set by Congress at a level just below that legal limit.

These “extraordinary measures” largely amounted to changing the way the government accounted for government employee retirement funds, including the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund, the Postal Service Retiree Health Benefits Fund, and the Government Securities Investment Fund of the Federal Employees’ Thrift Savings Plan.

While using its “extraordinary measures,” the Treasury said that the portion of the “debt subject to the limit” was frozen at $18,112,975,000,000 for 233 straight days.

The day Obama signed the budget deal, the total federal debt jumped from $18,152,981,685,747.52 to $18,492,091,120,833.99—a one-day climb of $339,109,435,086.47.

The budget deal suspended the debt limit until March 15, 2017.

cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/federal-debt-fy-2016-jumped-142282704745246

$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/1/obama-presidency-to-end-with-20-trillion-national-/

treasurydirect.gov/NP/debt/current

politifact.com/virginia/statements/2016/sep/12/donald-trump/trump-solely-blames-obama-doubling-debt/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2dLYq
archive.is/DuDr5
archive.is/AOxzZ
archive.is/iaqdb
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2016/assets/hist05z3.xls
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811993/Facebook-anti-Semitism-row-site-automatically-translates-anti-Nazi-post-vile-ATTACK-Jews.html
biafrasocial.com/2013/12/17/biafra-zion-movement/
abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/The-Collectivist-State-of-Israel_printer.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=RQ91ZqLh26s
youtube.com/watch?v=vQSBxvcaXGM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6lPejeZKI
voat.co/v/Niggers/comments/1001611
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Has there ever NOT been a time to burn down the Reserve?

JUST

I wonder how high itll get before people start being honest about never paying it bsck?

How much interest on this does the US "pay" each year?

In respective order

archive.is/2dLYq
archive.is/DuDr5
archive.is/AOxzZ
archive.is/iaqdb

CUCK

When they start being honest with themselves.

MY

SHIT

I try to think of ways the government benefits me and I can only think of roads and police. A lot of the debt just goes to shitskins in every which way they're an economic net drain, into the pockets of cronies and Jewish wars. Essential services probably account for less than 10% of the budget.

America will default on its debt because sure as hell the millennials aren't going to pay for the boomer's mistakes wars for kikes.

Any millennial and z and future generations, remember when you get into power to default gas the federal reserve. Just let it all end.

It's ok, I'm sure all these illegals and muzzies will pay it down.

We bearly spend any on roads and police. Cops get military hand me downs and our infrastructure is so bad if you go to Asia we look like Mexico in comparison. Look at the messes currently plaguing the east coasts transit system if you don't believe me. On paper it goes to social wellfare like social security, Medicare, etc. In reality we all know that the government has been stealing from entitlement programs to fund whatever they want because it doesn't need to be approved as discretionary spending.
whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/omb/budget/fy2016/assets/hist05z3.xls

There are two bombs waiting to go off and each will detonate the other: the student loan debt bubble in the US and Deutsche Bank.

This is why boomers are completely fucked, the pyramid is upside down. Not enough people at the bottom to pay for those at the top.

Same population graph as Japan. They seem to have solved a lot of their problem by going into buckets of debt owned by the local population and encouraging people to work when they get older. It's not unusual to see 75 year old men working what amounts to trivial labor. That's one of the reasons you see so many bullshit jobs that won't exist anywhere outside of It's bubble market and why the TPP is going to fuck them extra hard.

Looked it up and in case anyone was interested.

US paid 413 billion dollars in interest over the last fiscal year.

gut medicare, medicaid, and social security and you can pay it off in 10 years
lol who the fuck am I kidding, gibs are a pandoras box

Which is exactly why Hillary plans on increasing rapefugees by 500%, dissolving our southern and northern borders to allow rabid canucks and spics free entry, and implementing policy-backed incentives to spur the latino population to breed more subhuman filth (more tax cuts on families with children, the destruction of obamacare for universal healthcare, expansion of social benefits programs, etc.). We're fucked.

Different work ethic for elderly in Japan and USA combined with health factors.

China is next.

Their demographic bomb is so massive it exceeds the population of all white nations put together.

Those stupid chinks shouldn't have approved a one child policy. If they kept being cockroaches, they could have conquered the world.

Not surprised, have you ever seen a nigger with a credit card. He doesn't understand today let alone tomorrow. I saw a sheboon braggin on her new Android that Capitol One just gave her a card and she got her nails and hair done and next she is going to the 'besty buys' to pick out some speakers for her ride.
Look at every nigger run country in Africa, run right into the fucking ground. Obama probally takes Yellen out to lunch and asks for his credit extension, "Donna worry jew lady, i has your new moneys to change'id america.", all the while he wearing a suit one size too small dancing a jig because it amuses her. This whole song and dance to burden not only our generation but many after.
The best solution is to rout out the den of vipers, Jackson style.

This is every western nation barring only a precious few. Note that every western governments response has been to import nonwhites, and it's not working for any of them.

The only 99+ % white countries with fertility rates above 2.0 are the Faroe Islands, Iceland and Greenland. France is 2.06 but I think that's mostly browns offsetting it by disproportionate breeding. New Zealand is about 2 also but

please come back based Jackson

Time for us to be rabbits then.

i got $6.79 on it, i trust that you guys can cover the rest!

Everyone there gets out and does at least 1 hour of exercise a day. Walk more burgers.

And quit the works to stop paying the taxes. Why be a wage slave to jews?

exactly. the world is seemingly designed to be some kind of a pyramid scheme that keeps all of the nations in debt so the money ppl can keep on earning $$$MEGABUX$$$ off of interest for the rest of time.

my one grandfather is into stocks/the-market/etc and when he was talking about THE IDIOTS THAT HAVE US IN DEBT!!! i was like "grandpa, at this point don't you think everything is set up to keep us in debt?" and he, a true believer in the concept of america, was like "NO!!! Why would they want us in debt?" to which i just kinda chuckled and said "that way 'they' have us under control, it's all about power. if we're always in debt then we're always beholden to our debtors"

he replied "maybe you have a point there,,," but then before i could even think of attempt any red-pilling he started telling me to tell all of my friends to vote trump and save the country, to which i just had to do the verbal equivalent of a smile-n-nod (it was a phone call) because i mean… yeah sure giant douche > turd sandwich this time around, but electing the right president (out of the 2 choices we're allowed, as voting for a president is like voting for pepsi or coke [either way you're getting soda]) isn't going to change a goddamn thing when you get to the fundamental economic system that seems to prefer everyone's beholden to their debtors…

…the way god intended it!

We'll be doing the same soon, the debt spending should accelerate quickly going forward.

Yea all the mexcrement isn't going to matter though, there isn't sufficient job growth to absorb that many people (most are welfare dependent anyway).

It's the result of a shift towards leftist ideology, family really is the bedrock of the pyramid structure. Once feminism, the pill, abortions, etc all started to creep in, fertility rate plunges and system collapses.

Historically when populations get imbalanced by gender to that degree, the males are sent off to war.

because nowadays i reckon if you went to live in the woods and subside off of eating the occasional animal, or somehow managing to grow enough food to feed yourself…. why i reckon there's laws on the books against that sort of thing and they could throw you in jail (which would actually take care of the free shelter + food) and then when you get out you'd be reminded to go get a job, and by extension play the money game where you exist so people above you can make more $$$ off of what you do than what you get, all the way up to the top where people just get infinite gobs of $$$ for simply having a shit-ton of $$$ in the first place…

…the way god intended it!

so yeah, i'm pretty sure even if you managed an "honest living" living out in the woods/wilderness subsiding off of the land and all that you'd eventually be liable to someone discovering you and having you arrested for not playing life like you're supposed to.

UP

so many old fuckers in murika barely come out of their own home, and if they do it's to their car, to a handicapped spot at walmart, and straight into a scooter.
it's fucking disgusting, i saw a fat old lady, maybe 70ish, at the doctors a few days back and she took more than 5 mins to get across the room with a walker. her ankles must have been as thick as my calves. how the fuck anything could live like that at her age, without assloads of gibs meds, is beyond me.

Then be very far away where the jews hands can't reach so that way they can't arrest you for being hobo.

Thankfully she'll never get the chance to heh. However, eternal vigilance is the price of freedom. We'll have to stay on guard against her type in the coming decades.

TFW your crypto jew script fails…

You can do it if you own the land and pay for your hunting license follow all hunting regulations, and pay your property taxes every year.

There are people that do it. They raise and sell crops, and raise animals to eat. They make enough to cover taxes and bullshit every year. Its not easy, but its not impossible.

Great tents those Tensile's. I went hiking with a driend in Norway for a week. Just find some tree's and get /compfy/. A bit heavy, but they are working on lightee ones.

The jewish octopus encircles the globe with his slimy, Hebraic space tentacles.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3811993/Facebook-anti-Semitism-row-site-automatically-translates-anti-Nazi-post-vile-ATTACK-Jews.html

biafrasocial.com/2013/12/17/biafra-zion-movement/

abundanthope.net/pages/Political_Information_43/The-Collectivist-State-of-Israel_printer.shtml

don't cut social security. there are people that have been paying into it for years.

cut WELFARE and food stamps. those people are literal parasites

VICE PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE SPLIT SCREEN (C-SPAN)

youtube.com/watch?v=RQ91ZqLh26s

Yea it would be nice if there are many treehouse around. They are more comfy than tensile tent.

I meant the area that lack of governmental control. a lot of homeless are living in innwoods because they don't want to be around the niggers as the niggers loced to beat them up for lolz.

HOT SAUCE LADY

nigger trump is the ONLY path in the right direction

what's your point, of course i already watched the potato goblin interrupt wojak 72 times

My IQ dropped by 30 or 40 points after watching that crap.

Therefore:

we've heard that so much it don't even faze me anymore, Pence blew that goblin the fuck out multiple times

This is a great blog.

Tim Kaine:

The terrorist threat has decreased in some ways because bin Laden is dead

Mega Facepalm

to fucking who, the treasury?

bond holders
The Fed

What does it even matter at this point? We can just keep printing more money if all the other countries are doing it.

Get this because it's the best part. The Treasury prints the money from thin air. Then it GIVE IT AWAY to the Fed. Then the Fed loans it to the US government and sells those loans (treasury bonds) on the open market.

You're enslaved by money you printed from nothing. Pretty great huh goys?

It's Kanyenomics. Just chill.

What about schools?
I don't want to live in a country of idiots
Although I suppose it's already too late for that

Uganda Shit Money
youtube.com/watch?v=Rw6lPejeZKI

voat.co/v/Niggers/comments/1001611

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Jackson

bomber harris do it again!

do it again!

REMINDER BRITPOL NEEDS TO DIE

wew2