Do dating sites work or are they scams?

I mean websites meant for long term relationships and not hookups.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ylmg9zrEDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you a 9/10 or 10/10 and a millionaire? then yes they work.

This.
If you're Chad-tier you can use Tinder for hookups, and OKC to meet future wife

If you're an average man you will get no matches on Tinder, but you can use OKC to join a group of 10 plebbitor-betas sharing an obese hamplanet with with a blue mohawk and a nose ring.

They mostly work for women and maybe like 5% of guys.

No, no they also do not work for millionaires… I would know.

Chads wife once, then learn not to wife again. Instead they have kids and have betas pay child support.

I take it that they're scams

yes
tl;dr if you are 95% of men it is a scam

Do you guys think it's easier for women to get dates on dating websites or men?

i'll just leave this here…

A woman can go to the laundry, bowling, shopping, or jogging and get a date.

What is the best way of finding a decent girl?

it is the 80/20 rule
3DPD want the top 20%, only lowing their standards when they get too old for chads and betas alike to stop wanting her

lol

(checked)
travel back in time about 50 years

I'll tell you if you tell me how i can find complete happiness.

so yeah it is easier for 3DPD to find a date, as males are just taking what they can get, while 3DPD have at a biological disposition to be picky

if you are ready to be betabux to some overweight cunt

you "men" are truly pathetic. God I love fucking your wives/gfs and you make it soo easy

They were just as bad 50 years ago as they are now.

Jokes on you, I never had a 3DPD and I'm keeping all my wealth.

I'm 32 and my life is nice, going to be buying a boat soon for this summers vacation time.

On the bottom on the 30+ column with the group of women, is that a tv show? What is it called?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Ylmg9zrEDo
I'll just leave this here.

Time travel, you need a time machine to go back and get your mother before she got married to your father.

are you virgin mate?

also, what do you do? I'm only 21 as of a month ago but I can't stop thinking about how my life will be past 30. How would you say your life has fared opposed to how you envisioned? Also, is it stupid of me to try to be so hung up on trying to be an adult/ and or stressing over my current financial situation? anybodies response would help actually. maybe i should make bread

Wherever you go there you are. People don't change they just get older. It helps if you like to be alone. I find that there a lot less problems that way.

You have higher emotions when you are young. After awhile those emotions will dull. Always think of your wealth and think of every thing you do as an investment "Would this help me later in life or not". If you decided to do something risky make sure you have the ability to reverse the effects. You become an adult by understanding that not everything is emotion based and that bad actions will come back to bite you.
I knew what my life will be like just by the path I was forced to take. I do what I'm good at doing and I don't spend time on things I'm not good at that will not help me in the future. People say "If you're bad at something learn to be good at it". I say If you have the time to learn then fine but if you can use that time to build wealth in what you're good at, then why waste your time on the other shit? You can waste time when you are retired.

Eharmony datamining thread

A de facto communist party in South Africa is positioning itself to perform a genocide of the white population that has been there for hundreds of years and in doing so basically dooms the rainbow nation to post apocalyptic chaos, and you're complaining about how wan are mean to you. Shame on you.

youre just a beta

In about 2 years I've fucked around with this site I've yet to receive a single email from a woman or actually talk to one. They are probably all bots except for a few really fucking ugly and deranged women and even those won't give me any time.

hmmmm

Maybe I am too autistic, but I have never gotten past saying hi to a woman.
Then, I got drunk on Thanksgiving, said some mean things to a regular, and deleted my account. (She had a laundry list of problems listed on her profile which included being "very hairy". I think I told her that she looked like a member of the Adam's Family had a sex change.)

Like pic related that I just came across? heh

[email protected] if you want to find a wife. Fucking women are never happy but Perry will find you a sub who will be an actual asset in your life.

By buying them.

whats the average cost to buy one?

Finding a woman to fuck is not hard and not an accomplishment. We just don't want to engage in the equivalent of mutual masturbation of women. We want love. Oh also we don't have wives or gfs so what the fuck are you talking about?

3 thousand USD to 5 thousand USD

They cost the price of a high-end computer with the best components.

for what length do you get to own this woman for that price?

Hey at least they get to be genocided violently instead of by failed birthrates thanks to Shlomo's lawmaking and subversion.

Forever. They sign a contract and give themselves to you completely. They are called "no limit sub". Think of any limit, it doesn't exist. They will do anything for you, even the things no woman would ever do; like actually clean your home and love you. If you want to make them eat shit and get fucked by dogs because you're a degenerate jew then they'll do that too, if you need an assassin they do that for you too, but the best thing about them in my opinion is if you want a traditional wife they will be that… they have no ability to disobey you and are your property. Also if a unit dysfunctions you get them returned and replaced by another woman.

Just remember they are most valuable asset and that a no limit sub is a big responsibility. If you want to starve her you can, if you want her to kill herself she will, if you want to work a certain job she will, if you tell her to dress a certain way she must, she has to do absolutely everything for you. They even give their soul to you in the contract so you own them after death apparently, don't know how they enforce that, but that's in there.

You could have them in a dog house and eat dog food.

Me though I think it's more of a testament to their true subservience when you can get them to be your actual ideal of a wife and not just sex toy.

I think many women would rather lick a toilet and eat vomit than be a good housewife.

So sub that is a good housewife is truly the best woman in the world.

i would pay $5k for that, although I am curious about the legalities and what stops her from just fucking you over

An actual lawyer is involved in making the contract and if there was ever legal problem you'd have that contract and you would have help.

She doesn't have the will to resist, she can't just fuck you over. Besides they have agents that check up on the woman every 6 months.

Before they even sent her to you, they have an agent come out to check your house without you knowing, and then they determine if she can be sent to you.

There are a lot of things keeping her in check including very deep programming in her mind that prevents her from having a will other than your own.

You can google it if you want to read this in detail but basically, there was a study done by OkCupid regarding how men and women ranked each other.
Basically, while men rank women in a fairly normal way and agree to date anything past 5/10, women on the other hand seem to have some massive standards to the point that everything below an 8/10 is considered ugly by the majority of them.

You gotta understand that, biologically speaking the role of women is to be picky about their mates, which explains this in part.
However you must also understand that a lot of women are incredibly dumb and don't ever think that the 9/10 guy they are chatting up is also talking with 7 other girls. Competition is something that never crosses their mind until they actually see the other girls in person.
So you get these ridiculous situations where you're a 6/10 but a 5/10 will not even talk with you because she actually thinks she has a chance with an 8/10 that's currently talking with three 7/10.

Also keep in mind that most women feel like they are hot shit and really interesting for no good reason at all.
You read most of those profiles and there's always "loves food!" or "likes to travel!" Yeah fucking right. Who the fuck doesn't like food, you dumb bitch? That's not a clever way to say you're not anorexic, especially when you can't cook half the shit you say you love. You like to travel uh? Who doesn't like to go on vacations? And who the fuck is gonna pay for that?
And no, liking the current trend of movies\books that absolutely everyone else likes doesn't count as a valid point. That category is there for you to mention stuff you like that most other people don't, you're not that interesting just because you like Game of Thrones or Star Wars. Come back to me when you've read Terry Pratchet or something.

Oh right, I guess you don't have any reason to have hope at this point, but what if I told you this could be even worse?
See, Tinder has quite a lot of women as board directors of the company. They get to make a crap load of decisions regarding how the site is run.
So if you post anti-liberal shit on your profile? Eh. Swipe too many times right? Eh.

Even better is OkCupid. They ask you questions to try and "get to know you" so they can match you with someone like-minded.
What the fuck do you think you're branded as when you lean to traditional values? What kind of girls are even suggested to you when that happens?

So not only are you screwed over by how you think by the site itself, you'll be trying to chat up dumb cunts that think they are incredibly interesting who are currently too busy chatting up Alpha Chads because they think they actually stand a chance at nailing him.

Sounds too intrusive. A legal contract *yawn*… I'm sure they are all roasties above 18, too. Haha I don't even have a street address, good luck to her obese "agents".

What a weird kind of fake slave sham that is, indeed. Sounds like I would be getting damaged goods with "lick the toilet" subliminal training.

Then again I might just be desperate and crazy enough to try it, but it sounds too tame and depraved for my liking.

Something to look up: OkCupid, Match, Tinder, and PlentyOfFish are all the same company.

this post is too smart for this forum

Me. I fucking hate traveling and foreign places. I'm proudly xenophobic. I spent my 15 days off last year sitting at home all day doing nothing.

Found this on Jezebel of all things :
"Conglomerate IAC is spinning off its online dating-focused Match Group with an IPO, and Bloomberg BusinessWeek takes the opportunity to survey the company’s grip on the digital romance industry. Besides Tinder, OK Cupid, and Match, IAC also owns HowAboutWe, BlackPeopleMeet.com, LDSPlanet.com (Mormons) and OurTime (the 50+ crowd). That’s quite a wide swath of folks"

Also this: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Match_Group and it seems to check out with several other sources.

Fucking wew. It's coca cola and pepsi all over again. Or all american media being owned by 6 companies alone.

You're a faggot then. My country had a saying "We stand proudly alone" that did nothing but bring us misery and the few of us that ever got anything done, did it by traveling abroad.
There's also plenty of cool places to visit and you never know how bad your country really is until you see better ones.

How do you get asian girls? Eggroll on a string?

(((Travelling))) and (((vacations))) are nothing more than massive wastes of time and money that kikes have brainwashed normalfags like you into wanting so you'll give them money and learn to love other countries so you help them shill for globalism. Fuck your shitty countries and fuck you, I'll stay in the town I live in and not move a damn mile out of it.

They do, they just don't stand a chance at keeping him. And when you get to your 30s that's where all the single moms come from who have 2 babies from two different dads, and they are "MY WHOLE WORLD" and will always come first. Chad doesn't even have to be present to cuck you, his seed have done that automatically.

sheeeeeiit

Says the guy that doesn't travel to the dude that does, yeah sure.
Hey, why does anyone bother eating italian food? It tastes like crap! Trust me, I never ate any of it but I sure as shit am gonna talk about it.

I get that you americans aren't very keen in traveling since you probably only end up in another state of your own country, but fortunnaly this side of the atlantic I can just travel a few kms and I'm already seeing people speaking a different language and with a different culture.
Really liked my time in Spain getting to know those crazy fuckers and their weird lunchs, actually loved my time in France since I visited before the crazy shit started and it's a beautifull city and I've already seen Germany a few years back. Boy let me tell you, shit's a lot sadder when you know just what exactly are they throwing away there.

Good goy, learn to (((appreciate other cultures))) and spend lots of money on plane tickets and hotels, which Mr. Goldberg coincidentally has stock in.

Eh, maybe a few years back but not anymore. Chads actually have some standards now, tons of girls complain they can't get that Chad because of how easy it is for him to pick up girls. Why would he waste his time with a 6/10 when he can pick up all the 8/10s he wants?
Sexual liberation my ass, all that happened is girls willfully devaluing themselves by massively outnumbering their "accepted" mates. Those cyber sexdolls can't come soon enough, the day that Doll House has one walking around and talking to you is the day the world stops.

You post like a blackpilled redditor who drinks a liter of soy a day.

Not as expensive as you'd imagine, depending on what time of year you're traveling, actually.
And that's only if you don't want to waste time anyway, going by car is an adventure in itself.

You can stay in motels and cheaper places for the night and breakfast since you're not gonna stay indoors for the whole day after all.
And that's some serious implications there, mate. I've stayed with friends or family everytime I traveled abroad after all.

If they could make one that walks I'd buy right now. It just feels too weird to push robowaifu around in a wheelchair

And you post like a MAGA redneck that's proud of how little he knows of the world around him but it's more than enough to pass judgement and wisdom to those that actually traveled around.
But I'm sure you're actually a redpilled aryan master race that's wise beyond belief.

Yeah, just dumping them in a bed and humping it doesn't sound that interesting, especially for the price they ask for.
One of those things walking around, moving on it's down, doing it's part and even keeping you company around the house would be a lot better. Chii fucking when.

They have bots that walk'
They have sexbots who talk

Could one not cut the latter in half, and stick the former inside?

And here's where the pedos make their entrance, hooking up with single moms to get to Chad daddy's little seedlings…

In that case the girl is the cuck?

lol just lol

Yeah they are but hey man you can use the slave however you want. They'd be great if only just to make you feel like a King NEET and get you tendies while you shitpost on here.

The women in Greece who are desperate to escape the collapsed economy there aren't picky at all.

lol I just read through so many profiles that say that shit. I literally never go out to restaurants and hate travel. All the women that do either of those things are dead to me.

Me I hate travel. I also ain't gonna pay for anything because I'm broke af lol.

I got to wonder if I'm being filtered for swiping every non-white and fatty instantly without even reading the profile or anything.

Yeah they're taught to lick the toilet but come on man you can own multiple slaves if you want, you can do with them as you please, who doesn't want to be a slave owner in the 21st century? Get in the neo-confederate bandwagon.

They have to do what you want. I just try to forget and not think about some of the fucked up stuff they probably did already in their training.

okcupid aint too bad if you're around 18-20

I met my ex-gf on there and she was pretty cool I'm glad we had our thing. (broke up because I thought she wasn't that attractive and didn't like her butt that much)

If I ever do travel, it's going to be into the countryside one day, to work on some farm full of aryan qts.

Fuck off xenophile.

By being white and breathing. Getting Asian girls is as hard as getting a date with a dog, perhaps less so, as I imagine dogs might reject people sometimes. Asians are subhumans that will fuck any white guy no matter how degenerate and pathetic that is. It is better to be incel for life than to fuck a chink.

Fucking this. If I had money to travel I'd rather use it to upgrade my computer or fix up the house.

lol if I go to Germany I'll be arrested immediately for holohoax denial

same with UK

can't go to either of those countries

if I try to go to like Portugal and the plane diverts for some reason to the wrong country I'm fucked

Why travel when will you already live in the best place in the world?
…and if you don't already live in the best place in the world why not save up money to do so or kill yourself?
My comfy NEET abode is all I need.

Do you even Amish?

Oh also

Get out of here cuckold.

Bullshit. Reading your whole post it's obvious you're some dipshit chad that takes all women throwing them at himself for granted.

That's not a valid reason to break up.

Damn I didn't even notice that, he jewed right under my nose.

I have more then one house, also my family dose contract work for the government sometimes. The "men who check up" will be a problem since before some jobs I have "men who check up"…

My sister lives in Greece and also have family in Germany and Poland. Iv'e learned one thing, people deep down live the same way, they just think they live differently. Once you LIVED around the world you understand this. If you just "vacation" you don't know what the country is really like.
I need to buy a place in northern Spain soon, The south is pure shit. I hope you didn't go to south Spain.

Most chads behave like this until they hit late 30's when they cant barrow or lean on credit anymore. All is fun and games until they really want to settle down and then expect to find a 10/10 non whore wife when they helped make whores out of them all.

You're so funny.