Hard to find a big ass Asian woman but when you do spend whatever it takes…

Hard to find a big ass Asian woman but when you do spend whatever it takes…

Singapore is full of working girls like this, and I saw a Chinese girl with 34FF natural tits in a corset, fucking amazing but none of the above are affordable.

Turns out I'm much cheaper than I am horny.

Couple thousand dollars.

That's just fat you yellow fever nigger

Faggot you shut your dick hole.

It's warm and soft. Enjoy your skinny girls so you can project your homo desires onto them faggot.

disgusting fat ass, go jerk off to kim kardashian or some other big butt nigger

This, pictures can't convey the sensation of fucking a girl or even just snuggling up with what feels like warm fleshy pillows in front and back. That and the mesmerising jiggle.

Next time stay in your home and install tinder.

Nobody sane wants a lardass like that, but skinny girls are definitively overrated, they feel like nothing during sex and are basically just something to cum into, fapping is a better experience.

The guys who want sticks like them because they look good in clothes and they can treat their girlfriend like an accessory which says a lot about their sexuality.

Just about. I literally started laughing when I told the price. Bitch gtfo.

so niggers basically

gotta work hard to get a six pack ass

At least you don't try to deny she's fat

That's literally all women are good for, so I would say the man who does this is normal. Fat fetishists on the other hand are not normal

There's no bigger joke than a so-called nationalist with an alien for a wife, though there's no doubt in my mind that he's anything more than an edgy retard

basically

Faggotry confirmed.

chans rib everyone m8, just come out

So what exactly are women good for then?

the only thing they are currently good for is having babies, but as soon as artificial wombs are perfected we won't have any more use for them

Was it for hourly or the whole night? Im saving up about 2k to move outta my parents house but i might spend it on a singapore whore instead

Nightly.
You really only need a few hours to truly kick back and enjoy and yet to be honest the shorter the time you spend with her the worse it actually is for you costwise.

If she stayed with you from 10pm to 10am she will charge $2000usd, do the math and you'd think she would charge about $170 for an hour, but nah, bitch charges $300/hour. If you're a virgin it might be worth it, but if you're young I recommend you just keep trying to find a GF; better off paying your rent even if the sex is great.

For $300 you can set up a basic home gym with starter weights and get swole enough to fuck chubbies in your own country.

blueboys aren't swole enough to arrest me

Fucking disgusting

disgustingly boner inducing more like

I need more of this buttanimal.

Tried saucenao, tineye, google images, nothing turned up. Have some other booty.

Melania Trump's ass is tight.

lawl sheep melania's ass is nonexistent