Armenian Cuck gets eternally BTFO

TRUMP CURSE?
You might remember the drama a few months ago involving Maddox, an e-celeb last relevant in the late 90s. Basically, he got called a "cuck" for attacking Trump and got so upset he made a whole video about how cuck is a stupid insult and he defended cuckoldry in the episode. Well, Maddox got eternally cucked recently by the most based man in the universe. For those who weren't aware, Maddox made a podcast named "The Biggest Problem in the Universe" with Dick Masterson, author of Men Are Better Than Women. Recently, Maddox suddenly and abruptly ended the show with no explanation. A lot of supporters thought that the reason the show ended was because Dick Masterson is a Trump supporter. After the Biggest Problem podcast ended, Dick made a show called "The Dick Show" where he would interview possible new cohosts. He would also talk a lot about shit Maddox was doing. Maddox was going scorched earth on the Biggest Problem. He deleted the website, changed the RSS feed to his new podcast, and gave away the bonus episodes (which cost money) for free. Finally, Maddox made a video saying that Dick was stealing money from him and that Dick supported rape youtube.com/watch?v=OeW4m76E7S0 this video got a bunch of fat feminists attacking Dick. In response, Dick's fans began giving Dick copious amounts of money on his patreon. Dick responded to the video in his own podcast thedickshow.com/episode-18/ and he drops a bombshell. The real reason the podcast split up is because Dick cucked Maddox! He had sex with Maddox's ex-girlfriend. Maddox attacked Trump and the word cuck, and now he's spiraling into irrelevant oblivion. Yet another example of the Trump curse at work.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18203038
thedickshow.com/episode-18/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off back to cuckchan

Stay mad cuck

That's pretty sweet mayne.

eceleb bullshit but that is interesting.

I found Maddox, Dick, and the sound engineer's interchanges tolerable half the time. But the other half they had on some very annoying guests, also Maddox wavered annoyingly between "we're here to make serious, well-reasoned arguments" and "i'm just pretending to be retarded," and so I just lost interest.

I used to like Maddox, he did good take downs of low-hanging fruit like Buzzfeed.

First episode of his podcast I listened to totally turned me off to the guy after he went full mudslime apologetics mode when fucking Bill Maher was too edgy for him on the topic of Islam.

Good to see that yet another figurative cuck has turned out to be a literal one as we go down the rabbit hole.

Can you imagine how hard that Dick guy must have keked when he first saw Maddcux's video defending cuckholdry?

Get cucked, faggot. Maybe if you're lucky and ask nicely Cenk will genocide you in one of his famous Turkish rages, your miserable existence will finally be over.

For someone who used to read a lot of his articles in the early 00s (before he dropped off the map for 8‒10 years) but never knew a lot about him, it was interesting to hear him go into detail on his personal history and to fill in some of the gaps. But I wouldn't recommend the TBPITU podcast to anyone, Maddox complains a lot about morons but drives hard on lowest-common-denominator appeal. How popular was the show just before they canceled? I didn't think he was very current on podcasting: they went for random, topically diffuse, fratboy-tier variety humor at a time when more narrowly focused stuff that doesn't insult listeners' intelligence is coming more into vogue (if I had to speculate).

the episode of Biggest Problem after the video was released, Dick did bring it up. He said something like "Maddox, did you seriously tell people that there was nothing wrong with being a cuck?" Maddox then tried to "reclaim" the insult by saying something like "I'm redefining it. I'm a cuck, you're a cuck, everyone in this room is a cuck"

I cringed and keked hard

Anyone go back and read all his old stuff recently? It's kind of a shock to see what a faggot he's become. Did he regress, or did the internet evolve beyond him and he stayed stagnant?

This. He found fame early and became fat and content. His t levels probably dropped from not staying in shape as well, likely compounding this issue.

He regressed. He disavows his first book completely for being sexist. The screencap is in the first pic (it starts "2. We need to talk about "The Alphabet of Manliness"). He's apologizing for the third chapter in his book being "C is for Copping a Feel"

Sometime around a few years ago, he turned into a huge SJW pussy almost overnight. The video where he unironically defends cucks is fucking otherworldly in its cringe.

Either that one or vid related are his worst videos. What do you think?

The last thing I remember from Maddox was his book and how he went on TV to call children's art stupid and gay. Which was absurd and offensive enough to common sensibilities. I'm experiencing nostalgic whiplash here. Not sure if my taste as a teen was just shit, or we've witnessed a titan crumble.

Haha this is hilarious, I remember when Madox made that cuck video, it was spammed with dislikes and people calling him out.

The Trump curse is a funny one.

I remember laughing my ass off in 7th grade to the best page in the universe.
Now I look at Maddox and realize what a degenerate cuckhold he is.

The best thing he ever did was mail Bill O'Reilly a box of tampons and some Johnson and Johnson's "No Tears" shampoo because hes a "Blubbering Vagina".

mix of both tbh fam

How does this curse actually work from a occult perspective? Do people just attract the collective hate of the Internet Hate Machine, thus causing their own ruin, or is KEK striking people down who dare attack his champion (Trump)?

That fucking video man…

>Oh by the way, I recently got totally and literally cucked by my friend and I'm so butthurt about that I'm willing to go full SJW and shut down my podcast I've been running for years.

The rest of the image works (although the Dick charts are pretty underwhelming), but anyone who actually takes the time to look is going to dismiss this as soon as they see how inconsequential those numbers are.

I noticed that too, but that he got cucked is enough to shitpost a bit over.

I remember seeing his page as a teenager in the early 00s and I thought it was really funny. His stuff really was edgy back then - he made fun of feminists all the time and started the brand of asshole humor. He stopped updating his site as much around 2006 and I lost interest.

I remember back in the 2000s the visitor counter at the bottom of his site would say something like "number of visits to this page in the last minute: 200". Now it's only like 6.

Sad!

I never imagined him sounding like such a fag

I just checked, I never noticed that before

I haven't been on cuckchan in ages but I decided to troll cuckchan /x/ with this.

A couple of points:

A) Go download the Dick Show, it takes a couple of episodes to hit his new stride but it's basically like an angry Seinfeld poscast with goyim. He's a total Holla Forumslack and Trump supporter, he does hide his power level on most controversial stuff like nigger crime statistics and Jews but he's made enough "tongue-in-cheek" jokes for me to be suspicious.

Loves Trump.

2) Maddox started off as generic, while not full redpilled he was anti-Cultural Marxism and could've been considered an "offensive conservative White male" but after he abandoned his website he went to college (didn't finish it by one class) and moved from Utah to Los Angeles… aka he became addicted to the smugness that the modern college left bleeds out.

3) Dick slept with what was Maddox's current girlfriend. Not an ex at the time.

4) The Trump Curse is very real.

boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18203038

Thanks for pointing this out - I was at a loss at how that could be considered getting cucked if it was an ex.

Proof?

Listen to the last 15 minutes or so:

http:// thedickshow.com/

I fucking forgot the most important part of this. I fucking suck cocks. in the video Maddox made, he claims that Dick's "official messageboard" contains a rape list. Maddox is talking about >>>/thedickshow/6
Dick then spends about 10-20 minutes in his podcast episode (thedickshow.com/episode-18/ from 1:17:15 onward) explaining what Holla Forums is and how anyone can make anything here. I can't tell if that's a good thing or a bad thing

While Maddox got cucked, I'm more disappointed in Dick, you don't sleep with a Friend's Girlfriend, if Maddox had balls, he would have seen it coming, and bashed flicks face in.

Instead he's a passive faggot.

Trump curse is real

Are you sure? I thought it was Maddox's ex. I though Maddox had a girlfriend he was living with and DIck slept with Maddox's ex

I'm convinced these people are threatened to make these kinds of changes.

Ex is fair game, I wouldn't call it cucking. Though Maddox is obviously insecure enough to see it that way, which makes it better.

literally who
literally what

Maddox used to be a famous e-celeb who runs a website called The Best Page in the Universe

Dick used to run a website (it's still up but he doesn't update it anymore) called Men Are Better Than Women, a site that became so notorious he was invited on an episode of Doctor Phil (vid related)

The Trump curse is a curse where people who attack Trump suffer problems in their own lives afterwards

He's not particularly proud of it and did his best to avoid stating it on his show despite being poked by Maddox for months.

They were already not friends by this point, with Dick barely tolerating Maddox just to make TBPITU and this was after episode 75 (the last regular episode of the series) and they had a huge argument.

It was still a violation of the bro-code but Maddox just pushed him too hard for too long.

Two guys who make internet funnies.

Maddox is a very old school writer of funny shit on the internet (I'd say only Seanbaby predates him) except he's a cuckold now in every sense of the word and Dick Masterson also does internet comedy except he's a proud Trump loving shitlord.

maddox has always been a liberal cuck you just didn't notice the first time around because you were underage. go read some of his articles again, you'll see it leaking. the internet was a different best back in those days and unfortunately for him kids today want social media, vines and compilation videos not the edgy ramblings of some mudblood. his choice was either hop on the sjw bandwagon or attend cons shilling his shitty book in the hopes that people recognized him.

Was the Trump curse even a thing before we discovered Kek?

Is it Kek striking down his enemies or does it come from another source?

You might like this BS youtube vid

Doubtful, but we can hope.

I remember reading his articles back around 2000 and liking them, but then either I grew up or he got cucked and they stopped being funny.

agreed.

OP is a fag, but I like Dick's show and found Maddox getting cucked to be funny.

I like how Dick did a short AMA on 4chan Holla Forums where he told everyone that Maddox consider sex to be a "handshake"

pick one.

Guess what dipshit. Dick slept with Maddox's EXgirlfriend while Maddox was in a relationship with another girl. And Maddox is being quite literally a pussy about it

See my post here, you massive faggot.

There seems to be confusion as to what it was.

This is the truth. I remember in the mid to late 90s in my early teens thinking his she was hilarious but recently checked it out again and was sadly disappointed.

Guess what faggot?
You're still cute

S..stu..pid..to..say such a thing..so..suddenly.

lol

Dick should use that money to file a lawsuit against Maddox for assassination of character and false rape claims. The fat legbeard fems are proof of the damages alone.

I disagree, I imagine a massive chunk of those subscribers are old dead abandoned accounts, with nobody ever watching those subscription feeds. There is no data concerning the percentage that is actually active, but it'll be inversely proportional to how old his accounts are.

Get fucked m8.

from my understanding of Dick's story it was at a mutual friend's wedding. Maddox was with his current GF and Dick left with his EX-GF who was also at the wedding.

Poor Maddox, he should have died with Web 1.0

It's kinda like a self fulfilling prophecy

Pretty much this
It was always lowbrow stuff he did, but his webpage was genuinely an icon of well done offensive humor during a simpler time before being a traditional family man that loves his country was considered the cutting edge of societal subversion.

You don't need to disown your memories. Just don't make excuses for the present.

maddox has a somethingawful account

Why in the world should I care, refugee-kun?

Keep sucking mod cock, user.

>>>/cuckchan/

I think Dick is a stupid idiot homosexual and his hatred for women is ungrounded and stupid. One look at his site tells you he absolutely loathes us and him saying he doesn't hate women in that video is just a lie. He's like one of those MTGOW people and they are essentially cucked because if you don't make children & provide for a stable family you are gifting everything you hold dear to the people who hate you: Black people, Muslims, Jews and all the other ilk.

Meh I hoped this would be about TYT

Sounds like you shouldn't be here, friendo.

Also look at his stupid article "Women Would Vote for Hitler". So what?

"But that’s not why women would vote for Hitler if given the chance. Say what you want about the merits of an individual ethos of governments as you will. You’re all men and therefore deserve the right to express opinion unmitigated by slander or censure. What I’m saying is that by an intrinsic party affiliation — fascist — all women would check the box marked ‘Kill Or Savagely Beat Anyone Who Doesn’t Agree With Me’. That fact has always held women back more than any mythical glass ceiling."

Just displays he doesn't
A. know what fascism is
B. know what Hitler was about
C. understand women
D. know the facts - women are conflict-avoidant

context? what the fuck is going on?

Everyone who cucks out against Trump ends up falling in popularity. Top Kek.

zuz

it's funny but it's still e-celeb drama

I used to be a fan of Maddox back in 2004… Almost even bought the Alphabet of Manliness in 2007.

I was initially a fan of the podcast he did with Dick, but when Maddox started bashing Trump, I unliked his page and unsubscribed from his YouTube and haven't paid attention to him since.

Glad to see others are following suite.

Maddox is a has-been.

Glad to see Dick reigns supreme.

PS. Don't forget one of the greatest examples of meme magic / the trump curse ever… Rhonda Rousey's defeat.

Remember Holla Forums, once cuck start to ware out it's sting. Just start calling people Eunuchs. In fact that would probably sting most even more provided they know what it means.

I misread maddox as maddow until nearly the end of the OP.

tabloid tier thread. reported for whatever. sage, hide, move on.

>>>/bog/

Maddow is a delusional cuck who's still stuck in the late years of the Bush administration.

You're only telling half of the story there, user.

That's nonsense, user. He doesn't hate women.

Read ANY of his articles on his website.

Jesus Christ, what a faggot.

Also, holy shit, check those anagram dubs.

He claims to be a world-class cyclist, that he likes to ride his bike up those circular parking garage exit ramps (like the one Batman jumped down in Dark Knight). Claims to have been fat during early xmission days. Maybe the ball-crushing bike seat lowered his T levels?

Yeah I remember that, the children's art was his own schtick from like 2003, then he emerges outta nowhere in like 2013 and he's still doing the exact same "your kid's art sucks" gag from 10 years ago.

Yeah I just started listening to the episode of the Dick Show where he responds to Maddox. One thing that caught my attention right off the bat was that Dick apparently got Shawn the audio engineer from TBPITU to come over to his show. That's pretty fucking laughable actually, that the original show's staff went over to Dick's side (like cucking Maddox all over again, could hurt worse than the gf). I speculate that Maddox felt some bond of geek cohesion with Shawn. Is Shawn also a Trump supporter? He struck me as someone who wasn't pozzed like Maddox.

Sniff…I have the Alphabet of Manliness. Gets me all teary-eyed seeing Maddox reduced to a shell of what he once was. Everything comes to an end though, be it quick or slow. I just wish it didn't have to be the latter.

Considering what mudslimes did to his ancestors, he is truly a cuck.

I never took much notice of maddox being a cuck until he made that video about how the Christmas carol Rudolf the red-nosed reindeer is a racist song.

They're satire pieces, you fucking mongoloid. Are you really that dense?

How do you know it's satire? I don't like or understand the humor in it either way.

Shawn actually does work for both of them. However if I had to guess where loyalties lie, Shawn would probably side with Dick since they were friends long before the podcast started.

You moron whos to say he isn't "friends" with both?
maybe those sweet patreon dollars are too sweet buddy.

In episode 18 of the dick show, he explicitly says that it's satire

Oh well I don't follow him, what are his real stances then

He's never explicitly said "these are my real positions" but going from how he talks about things, it seems as though he acknowledges the inherent differences between the sexes and gets that women are different from men. I guess you could say he's a "sex realist" the same way we are "race realists"

Supporting Trump is becoming a litmus test for if you're a retard or not. I don't know who this maddox guy is, but I've seen that Dick masterson video on youtube & he seems pretty funny.

Wow, what a fag. I remember buying that book and going to meet Maddox at Barnes and Noble.

You can tell the men are better than women is just an exaggerated caricature of his real personality.

can anyone explain?

Somebody made a board for the show on Holla Forums, it has a grand total of 10 threads. If you spam it a bit you might get the 111st post.

Oops.

Dick Masterson's technically satire but not like Colbert Report esque 360 degree difference from his actual views. x% is actual views (like usually 75‒95%), while the remaining (100‒x)% is satire, and the schtick is that you never know x's exact value.

Fuck
>>>/thedickshow/6

Why do they call it the Xbox 360? Because when you see it, you turn 360 degrees and walk away.