The entire universe as presented to the public is a flat out lie perpetuated by an establishment that acts as some kind...

The entire universe as presented to the public is a flat out lie perpetuated by an establishment that acts as some kind of religious cult. Sure, you could blame it on the Jews trying to protect the fact that the Holocaust never happened, but I think establishing the Big Bang Theory and silencing all evidence to the contrary is a bit much given the time travel needed to accomplish it. Therefore I think that there exists a universal truth that is being guarded, realization of which will cause worldwide chaos after which mankind will transcend to the next evolutionary phase. But what do you think that truth is?

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleask.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'll try bumping this. It's not like threads go anywhere here.

Space isn't real.

CIANIGGER datamining thread

But that's exactly what astronomy is OP – time travel.

The Moon as it was about a second ago, the Sun the way it was about 8 minutes ago, Saturn the way it was hours ago. It just keeps going further and further back until we reach the limits of light. So far we've managed a little over 13 billion years ago with visible light, and only a few hundred thousand years after the creation event in radio light, or about 13.5 billion years.

Daily reminder:
Astronomy is time travel. Everything you observe is in the past.

the halmacaust is real

Yes, but that doesn't explain how one goes to the past to affect events that lead to the future. Was there an alternate history where humans still believed in a geocentric universe and united as Christians to eradicate the Jewish menace? Even if that were true, would a perpetual dark age under the Catholic Church be a good alternative?

the truth is that space is a hologram, projected to appear as more than one dimension, when really that is all it is.
the big bang never happened because it is impossible.
there is only one particle, projected countless times from itself.

I'm sure you'll figure it out user. Engaging in flights of fancy to satisfy the conditions required for hypothetical fantasies was never my shtick tbh. Let us all know when you find out though.

the creation of a hologram that is indistinguishable from a universe is indistinguishable from a big bang

If space isn't real, why does an apple fall to the ground when you drop it? How does the earth get illuminated in distinct halves depending on where the sun is? How do compasses work?

Except for the fact that the universe isn't infinitely expanding and that a hologram would be created with purpose and at once instead of over billions of years which would mean that we know fuck all about how old time is.

except from the inside of the hologram how would you know

It wouldn't make sense for there to have been a big bang as well as the observable universe to be a hologram. What would be the point?

Holla Forums is habitually shit, isn't it?

H̸̟̩̺̪̣͉̖̟̲͊̓̆̇̅̇͂̏̂̈̉̍̽̊͝ͅȨ̴̡̯̼͇̞̰͖̻̘̣̩͇͛̌̀̌͘̚͜ ̵̧̡̛̦̭̙͓̝͕͚̘̒͂̃̓̆̔̽̍̽͋̍̀̽͝C̵̨̺͎̗͔̯̥̬̱̹̻͉̍͌̇̇̃̈́̂̑̚͝Ǫ̴͕̼̖̠͋̑̀M̸̱͖̽̄͆͆Ȩ̴̡̟̰̤͕̈̐̊͐̓͋́̊̈́̑̄S̷̢͕̠̫̿̏̎̉͒̇̈̍͐̄̽̅̕
̴͍͇̗́͌̉̔͆͆̚ͅŹ̵̧̡̳̘A̵̛̦̠̫͖̫͋̒͛̑͑͗̔̾͗̾̏̉͘̕L̶̢̢̨̢͚̟̣̺͕̃̔̀̃͗͆͂̿̌̇͒̀́͘G̷̨̼̹̹̝͈̜̟̏̈͋͆͐̎͝Ǫ̸̛̥͙͇̭̥͚̞̃̊̂͆̋́̐̓̇̃̑ͅ

The Jews Made the Universe

Sciency stufff hhhhhhhhhgngnghgnng

THAT is a fucking retarded way of thinking. No truith will ever cause any chaos. It will just cause its bearers to become hermits and more secluded.

As for the truth; Hermeticism.

The universe is in actual fact a fractal hologram.

bibleask.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/

(Elon Musk starts crying)

awwww babby first existential crisis